You are not logged in.

#1 Dec 20, 2010 10:13 PM

Jayne_Szarotka
Gems: 0
Website

Forbidden Love (A Malefor X Ignitus story)

I am planning on writing a story about Ignitus and Malefor in love. Now, if you don’t want to read a gay romance story, don’t bother read it! Don’t leave any rude comments for me either. I can write a story about whatever I like.

Now I’ve got all that over and done with, here’s the blurb:

Strong, handsome and powerful, Malefor is most popular student at Dragon High. All the girls go crazy for him, but skimpy, small and weak Ignitus is shocked when Malefor chooses to go out with him. With hesitation, Ignitus agrees to go out with Ignitus. Ignitus begins to enjoy this relationship, but things start changing when Malefor begins to turn evil…

And now here's a bit of the first page...

“Wake up!” A voice boomed.
My eyes immediately opened, revealing my brawny father in front of me. Everyone in my family was muscular, all expect me. I didn’t understand why I was so skinny and meek-looking, while the rest of my family were so strong- looking.
“Ignitus, what do you think you’re doing?” My dad yelled. I was silent. I didn’t want to talk, and I was too tired to anyway. I closed my eyes. Hopefully he would think I was ill and he wouldn’t send me to the dreadful school day ahead of me. “Stop dawdling and get yourself to school!” He screamed. Unfortunately, my dad wasn’t in the best of moods today. I shuffled out of my comfortable sleeping spot, and headed downstairs for breakfast. I was so tired I practically sleepwalked downstairs. Now I could smell my mum’s scrumptious breakfasts on the table, and I could hear one of my brothers, the very fast Burn, munching away at his breakfast. Burn was very energetic and irritating, but at least he wasn’t as irritating as Infernocus. Infernocus is fifteen, one year older than me. He is definition of annoying, snobbish, rude, big-headed, childish and if I put all the lovely words to describe him down it would probably fill this entire book. There are rude words to describe him as well, but I can’t risk my parents finding my diary and seeing a never-ending list of swear words to describe their little sweetie. They would go ballistic.

I have to sit next to little slobbering Ash again. I always do, because I’m always last up. I don’t mind sitting next to him though. He’s my favourite of all my brothers. I have a lot of brothers, five to be exact. My mum is pregnant, so it’ll be six soon, and seven counting me.

#2 Dec 21, 2010 12:19 AM

Swaffy
Gems: 218

Re: Forbidden Love (A Malefor X Ignitus story)

#3 Dec 21, 2010 12:51 AM

Latias fan

#4 Dec 21, 2010 1:09 AM

Neotyguy40

#5 Dec 21, 2010 1:46 PM

Jayne_Szarotka
Website

I see. Thank-you for all the comments. smile

Should I ask a moderator to move it?

#6 Dec 21, 2010 2:27 PM

Clock-la
Birthday: 19 March

Mods? what mods? XD

#7 Dec 21, 2010 11:33 PM

Rurikredwolf
Birthday: 14 October
Website

Only mod here is moi, and I can't do anything

#8 Dec 22, 2010 4:17 PM

Zekira Drake

...where'd the mods go anyway orz

...seems like my posting privileges on the fanfic forum got removed for some reason... oh well, that was like, 2 years ago, so meh

#9 Dec 22, 2010 10:12 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Haven't seen them around lately ether. I'm sure they'll pop up. But anyway like everyone says great job your grammer is perfect. I'm sure your story will turn out great keep up the amazing work!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#10 Dec 23, 2010 2:01 PM

Jayne_Szarotka
Website

#11 Dec 24, 2010 1:37 AM

Swaffy
Gems: 218

#12 Dec 24, 2010 2:22 PM

Clock-la
Birthday: 19 March

#13 Dec 24, 2010 3:09 PM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Award: Globmod
Gems: -4,018
Website

why on Earth should this go in the roleplaying forum? that forum is for roleplaying, and this isn't roleplaying. this is a story.

if anything, it should go in the fanfiction section.

Board footer