#1 Oct 19, 2010 8:03 AM

azure_amethist
Gems: 0

Elite enemies... they're crazy. [spoiler possibility]

#2 Oct 19, 2010 12:43 PM

riverhippo
Gems: 1,093

Re: Elite enemies... they're crazy. [spoiler possibility]

Golem is a level that you have to get passed to move the story.  Elite enemies are extra chanllenges in the game that are not required for completing the story, that's why they are harder.

A few hints:

-Upgrade for both Cynder and Spyro one element all the way up, in stead of nickel and diming each element to level 2.  (I recomend poison for Cynder, and fire for Spyro)  One super element is way more effective.

-All elite enemies have a specially colored skull.  This 'helmet' acts as a shield and you cannot damage the enemy until this comes off.  To remove it, use the element that the color coordinates with.  The element doesn't need to be very powerful.  As soon as you remove it, use your best element to finish him off.

-When melee is needed due to lack of mana, make sure you make good use of the snake move (L1+Left Stick).  This is your dodge move, and you can virtually avoid any attack the enemy makes when you do this.  You just need to anticipate the enemy's moves, which is easy after a few attempts.

#3 Oct 21, 2010 3:31 PM

azure_amethist

#4 Oct 21, 2010 3:58 PM

RadSpyro
Website

I'm pretty sure it's flicking the Nunchuk instead.

For me, I just attack full front, then when my breath is low, I retreat and gather more MP. I normally play 2P though, so there's always one of us attacking XD

#5 Oct 22, 2010 9:53 AM

azure_amethist

I would play it with 2 players, but for some reason the second remote doesn't connect to the Wii... (always seems to be something wrong with it, lol.)

Anyway, when I get everything fixed, I'll try it out.

#6 Nov 13, 2010 8:17 PM

Clock-la
Birthday: 19 March

HIT IT HARD WITH HAMMER!!!

jk Anyway looks like theres no need for me to be here ;-; *pulls sad kitty face*

Board footer