Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#151 Oct 11, 2010 8:22 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Re: Avarian Chronicles: Shaded Origins ( ANB RP )

Borg flew out of the creature with some apes he landed near the river's edge. He raised his blade about to strike Akavator but he had another plan instead.

He formed a huge energy ball in his hands he tossed it at the creature and the red energy ball exploded upon contact with The T Rex.

Borg laughed as apes surrounded Cyril, Ignitus, Spyro, Cynder, Sparx, Neo, and Argil.

"Our little alliance is done now remember apes capture, Ignitus and Cyril, leave Spyro, and Cynder for me I have plans for them as for Neo and Argil kill them!" Laughed Borg. As the apes began to advance.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#152 Oct 11, 2010 10:34 PM

Malefor the purple dragon
Gems: 0
Website

distracs borg get out of here he tells spyro cynder and the others ill take care of him

You cant stop me I have a reason to fight you dont

#153 Oct 11, 2010 10:49 PM

killa_cz
Website

"I'm sure they will" He wasent happy because it should be his brother they were glad to see not him "Also i got news that may change this war for us big news" he see's the dragon "I'm sorry who are you again"

want to play xbox with me im killacz422

#154 Oct 11, 2010 11:04 PM

Neo Hikato

The red dragon stood up. "Veer. I know its been a long time sir, and you haven't really seen me that much when we were in battle anyway."

Leon nodded to the pilot. "Thanks for the information." He opened up the side door and stepped outside. "I will see you back in Jeuno; hopefully the disappearings will just be Apes and nothing else."

"Don't get your hopes up." The pilot said before Leon closed the airship's door. The airship soon took off once Leon was some distance away, disappearing from sight as it flew above the swamps.

Leon sighed, shaking his head. "Its never that simple..." He muttered, taking out his pistol.

(Going to wait for Jackson to post before I post with Ignitus and Spyro))

#155 Oct 11, 2010 11:12 PM

killa_cz
Website

"Oh yeah sorry I'm not my brother dont know every ones name any way get in im gonna call a meeting i got a plan"

#156 Oct 12, 2010 1:17 AM

Neo Hikato

"Yes sir." The red dragon nodded, before he saw that airship leave the swamps. "That airship arrived here a few minutes ago..." He said, watching it go over the Ebon Mountains. "Why would Jeuno send an airship here? There is nothing in the swamps but Apes and bugs..."

#157 Oct 12, 2010 2:24 AM

Jackson117

He stopped in his tracks as he heard the figure..."I require one thing..Spyro and Cynder..two dragons alive...For Reasons of my own..And additional dragons..Unharmed and untouched"..He looked the other way..."What's in it for you..Well after i Get those thing's I shall leave this world..Do what you wish with it..Heck Make it into Hell for all I care"

*Guess the creature died..Perfect..I can teleporting there now*

The remains of the T-rex creature Formed a circle...Magic appeared as Jack came into the vision.

"Did i Explain to everyone what my plans were like some overrated Cliché villain?...Oh well..Lets do it again" He smiled in a deranged state and started to pour mist around the dead bodies of some apes who died..."When they are not minion creatures...They are..My Perfect Soldiers...My T-virus Strain" The dead apes raised..they looked decayed and slowy walked towards the group.

"Don't worry..I made it so it's immune to dragons..Everybody else is D.E.A.D"

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#158 Oct 12, 2010 2:44 AM

Neo Hikato

The man laughed. "Well of course, you get what I want, and I get what I want. As long as we don't interfere with each other's works, then we'll both be happy." He would soon start to walk away. "Oh, and if I were you, you should get someone to help in your plan. Makes things easier for you as they would be...expendable."

Ignitus and Neo would back away just as Borg turned his attention to them. "I don't know what you are planning, but we will stop you no matter what." Ignitus growled.

"Darkness will always fall..." Neo stated. He soon would sense something... familiar. "The wyvern returns..." He muttered just seconds before Jack appeared and explained his T-Virus. "I am not new to zombies..." He calmly said.

Spyro, on the other hand, was even more horrified to see the dead get up, now serving Jack. It was inhumane, like something from a nightmare.

Meanwhile, in a human city that lies on the north east coast, a 30 year old woman felt a feeling that something bad was happening. It could only mean that something big is coming to Avaria, and that she will probably be in the middle of it.

#159 Oct 12, 2010 2:53 AM

riverhippo
Gems: 1,093

#160 Oct 12, 2010 3:09 AM

Jackson117

"Really Dragon..You never seen a zombie?..Oh Bwahaha that's Ironic..Somehow in my warped skull," He teeth glared..."So how old are these dragons?" He looked right at spyro in a dead eye...

Cynder however was horrified at this..She let her tail grab spyro's and tighten...

"I say about..Near Teen..or Mid-teen...Perfect Time for um..The idea to work"

Cyril raised a brow..."Are you Nuts?...Sure it's how the legend goes but your not really going to" Jack's expression was pretty blank...Cyril knew he was pretty Serious..Cynder had recalled..what this meant..She blushed madly..She had always liked spyro...but some times...she wanted to express her love interest in him..she was too shy or worried.

Cyril quite had enough, He stepped foward, Smashed the zombies with his tail..And made a ice Wall from the left and right of the group...Before doing so a wall behind,

"Neo..Those creatures can only be killed by the brain, they can by other means but it taker longer"

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#161 Oct 12, 2010 3:42 AM

riverhippo

"Legend?  What legend?"  Sparx dared to enter the conversation.

#162 Oct 12, 2010 5:06 AM

Jackson117

"That a Purple dragon will one day mate...And that the children will be purple starting a Chain of Purple Bloodline..This is never happened before"

Cynder by now was to the point of embarrassment, Spyro had saved her from that Circle of love Thing jack castes... By now Cyril was also thinking this was the most immature thing today will ever see.

"Oh..And I Protect the Bloodline!!!!!..At all costs"

Cyril flash backed

#The rain was pouring, Cyril had not seen his wife...she was dead after all, died defeating a group of terrorist's, His daughter was gone..she left a few months to be with her mate...Cyril was alone, Blood oozed from the hill...there was rain..but a fire could be seen, it wouldn't matter...the fire would die with this rain but it interested him..to find the source of the blood...He neared as he saw a House extended..Burning, Corpses everywhere...He saw a body of a limp red dragon...A Small wyvern child griefing over it..He extended his paw to him..the child glanced up and saw the dragon...Cyril Spoke softly "Okay...It's okay...I'll be here for you..Come with me child..Let me bury this",#

Cyril then hit a milestone..*Ignitus always had said he had a son..That body looked like him..I don't suppose...No could it be? Looking at Spyro he too saw more that Igy and that Dragon looked alot like Spyro's features...Could they be connected by blood somehow?*

#163 Oct 12, 2010 9:50 AM

Mr. John

"We will finish this some other time!" Borg and the apes teleported back to the Well of Souls.

"We'll stop you Borg one of these days great now we have zombies to deal with!" Growled Argil turning his atttention to them. He blasted several away with his water breath then killed one more with his tail.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#164 Oct 12, 2010 1:26 PM

riverhippo

"Haha, little baby Spyros."  Sparx couldn't help himself, until he realized exactly what it meant when he saw Cynder's shade of magenta tint her entire body.  Sparx and Cynder, of course, never truly got along.  "No way!  These two will never, ya know...      They're good friends, it would ruin the friendship they have, (and mumbled) and me and Spyro's ans well..."  Sparx grew disgusted and ripped Cynder's tail from grapevining Spyro's.  Sparx may not be the best wing man Spyro's ever had.

#165 Oct 12, 2010 1:52 PM

Neo Hikato

Spyro kept Cynder close to him, wanting to protect her against these...things. He kept listening to the conversation, noticing Cynder blush for some reason when Jack mentioned something. Though he would know soon when Jack explained the second part of the prophecy, which made Spyro blush redder. 'Guessing thats why I like her...' he thought to himself, not noticing Sparx's reaction to things.

In a matter of a second, one of the zombie ape's head was decapitated, the source being Neo's blade tail. "I am aware of how zombies work." He said in a serious tone. He drew his tail back to make another strike at another zombie. "After all, I am one who is knows darkness..." He said grimly.

Ignitus sighed in relief as he saw Borg and the rest of the apes return to where they came, but now he had to deal with these things. Stepping back, the Fire Guardian let out a roar before he unleashed a stream of fire, burning half of the zombies. If that didn't work, he would follow that attack up with a series of slashes, mostly aimed at the heads.

Leon stopped walking when he heard a roar from close by, someone was here. "Apes? No, apes don't sound like that..." He muttered before he started to run to the direction of the roar. He'd soon stop at a tree, using it as cover so he wouldn't be detected. If he was, it would help him against attacks. By now he could hear the battle, and see who was fighting who. There were six dragons, two elder dragons, two adults, and two children, fighting against a Wyvern and what looked like undead Apes. The sight of the Apes gave him chills. But the most important thing he saw about the dragons...one of them was purple.

#166 Oct 12, 2010 8:12 PM

Malefor the purple dragon
Website

hey undead apes come and fight me said Akavator the Wyvern

You cant stop me I have a reason to fight you dont

#167 Oct 12, 2010 8:29 PM

Mr. John

Argil put his wings over Spyro, Sparx and Cynder to comfort them.

"Spyro, Cynder, Sparx don't worry I won't let anything happen to any of you I promise!" Argil said in a gentle and kind tone of voice. Argil knew that Spyro and Cynder were the future hope of the Dragon Realms and Sparx would be there beside them but even now that he just met them they were already starting to grow on him and he really was beggining to devlop a soft spot for them.

Argil knew that even if he died here right now at this moment at least they would live on.

He blasted a shard of huge ice from his mouth at the apes freezing them and then he fired a water bomb at them and they turned into nothingness.

Cayla Mills

#168 Oct 12, 2010 11:38 PM

killa_cz
Website

#169 Oct 13, 2010 12:33 AM

Mr. John

Borg and the apes appeared in front of Malefor. Borg bowed down along with the apes. Borg held his stomach in pain he had injuries sustained during the fight with Akavator.

"Master a new threat known as Jack has gotten in our way the two dragon elders left for you to capture Ignitus and Cyril we have found them, Master we need to rest now but once we have healed we need to make up a plan to free you from here apes go and get some rest you've faught bravely!" Borg walked away as the apes followed all of them heading in other directions. Borg high fived Gaul The Ape King and went into a type of chamber and it closed as his wounds began to heal.

Cayla Mills

#170 Oct 13, 2010 4:26 AM

Jackson117

Cyril Hit a milestone..."Now i know why your so defensive of Spyro...You have a big claim to support that he is related to that big dragon i buried long ago" Jack sneered... "Master Lagon was a uncle to me..a father..His wife went out and news stuck she had become Pregnant ...the next day everyone was dead until you found me...She never came back..I have reason to believe she was not involved in the death troll and that she survived"

Cyril couldn't help it..He had run into a dragoness that was always nerveous about the time he was assigned to the Temple egg chamber, after all 16 years later since he met Jack his Daughter Bliz had layed a egg of her own..His daughter mate had too been killed..Cyril went to aid her in her grief...The Egg was black..No doubt from her mate's side of the family..Cyril's Grand-daughter..Little Cynder (MILESTONE SHOCK!)..Following hours later they found a purple egg hidden among the others..it was layed a few hours before cynder..from the looks of it, That Dragoness must of done it..The way she was acting was like pure worryness, and now that he thought about it..she did look like Spyro sometimes.

Cyril broke out of his trance...."Well What are you going to do now?..Fight us?"

Jack started to laugh even more "Nope..Thats Malefor's job..I intend to have you lot Kill Malefor's entire force..Oh the while end up I hope You Neo..if that what your name is to Kill The Dark Master..While I go Skippy go lucky at Utopia..Where Spyro will be safe..THE BLOODLINE WILL BE SAFE FOREVER!" Jack Flapped his wings and took off...."I have other things to think about for the time being"

#171 Oct 13, 2010 1:39 PM

Neo Hikato

Neo hacked off the head of the last Ape, just in time to hear Jack's last speech about him, about his name. This stirred up old memories, memories he wanted to keep suppressed. Death of his family...friends...his mate, all because of the evil that is Malefor. He wasn't always named Neo...it was a mask to him.

"Neo, are you okay?" Ignitus asked the black dragon, snapping Neo out of his thought.

"I-I am fine...just some bad memories, nothing special." He sighed. Ignitus knew about his past, how much he lost. It was Ignitus who found him lying outside Warfang, wounded with multiple cuts across him, a scar running across his right eye...one which would still be there. The Fire Guardian took him in, which was when he created the mask known as Neo, and it was when he took an oath to fight against Malefor even if it meant loosing his own life. "Utopia..." He muttered, thinking about Jack's words. "The lost city...people from all races thought it was a myth."

Spyro looked interested, curious as to what that place was. "I never heard of Utopia. What is it?"

"It is...or was a great city that lied somewhere in the Varren Ocean, just east of Avaria. A city that floated on the water, powered by machines unseen by all. They called it paradise." Ignitus explained. "According  to myth, the city was sunken sometime before the First Age, before written history."

#172 Oct 13, 2010 1:54 PM

riverhippo

"Except for the fact that everone from that city is probably drowned or turned into mutant fish underwater fish creatures, it sounds like a great place to resort!"  Sparx scavenged for sarcasm and good news, but mostly sarcasm.

#173 Oct 13, 2010 8:35 PM

Mr. John

"Mutant fish yeesh that sounds like scary stuff!" Said Argil shivering.

Cayla Mills

#174 Oct 13, 2010 9:03 PM

Neo Hikato

"No one knows that exists of the city. Scientists on the Northeast Avarian Peninsula in Anchorage have been creating possible theories, but its all just that, theories and rumors." Ignitus continued.

"But why would Jack want to bring me there?" Spyro asked. "Whats so important about Utopia?"

"I don't know, but he would believe that it has some importance..." Ignitus replied.

"As many others believe." Neo commented, before turning his attention to a tree. "You know its rude to eavesdrop on others conversations." He said to someone.

That someone revealed himself as Leon walked out from behind the tree. "So much for stealth..." He remarked.

"A human?" Ignitus asked, noticing the apparel of him. "What brings a human from Jeuno here?"

#175 Oct 13, 2010 9:06 PM

Jackson117

Cyril sighed..

"Expect that he isn't talking about that city...I should know..He blew up it's remains for power..He is going to create a entire new planet."

Jack soon reached the underground cavern he had always called home..Machines worked..as well as his minion creatures..He saw the room where thousands if Millions of captured Cyo-sleep Race's of creatures were kept...Ones he had kidnapped..He finally saw one called 98-X..."Neo's..Mate..Saved barly by a thread...He should thank me when the time comes" She was there...Sleeping. Jack's machines were Bug like..(Think Matrix robots..Yep those guys)

His whole life had been used for this..and now it would happen. Spyro was the last piece before it happened..

Board footer