Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#126 Oct 09, 2010 10:45 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Re: Avarian Chronicles: Shaded Origins ( ANB RP )

Argil summoned a huge tidal wave with his power of water washing a good portion of the army away.

Borg's apes kept on fighting some diying some killing. Borg himself was surrounded by several of the creatures. "Die you putrid things!" He said spinning around using his blade to slice and dice them.

"There are too many of them and we don't know where Jack is Ignitus, you okay back there?" Argil asked as one of the minions tried to attack but Argil froze him and shatterd him to nothingness with his tail blade.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#127 Oct 09, 2010 10:53 PM

Jackson117
Gems: 0

One of the creatures lauched towards cynder, She used her ice spell to freeze it.

"Whoa..I did it"

Jack Could see the ocean could make a swimming water type minion..and the sky could makes ones that fly...This would get interesting.

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#128 Oct 09, 2010 11:56 PM

killa_cz
Website

Singular realized he ran miles away from ignitus and agril he had no clue where he was

"now now brother i thought i told you not to get lost"  It was that same voice

"Show your your self my brother was captured who are you !"

"Singular is that you" said a diffrent voice

"Orion is that you" singular said relived

"Yeah i thought you died the night the temple was sieged" Said Orion a green and brown dragon with a mace shaped tail and blue eyes

"No some of us survived we were fleeing I left to look for all of you tell me your not the only one to survive" said singular overjoyed to see Orion

"No there are some of us we are hiding in a cave not to far from here but some of us scattered" said Orion

"Thats great at least some of you survived" singular had to ask him something "were you the only one here" said singular

"yeah why did you hear something" said Orion a little puzzled

"nothing i just thought i heard some one come on  lets go get the others"

The two dragons started walking off but singular couldent help shake the feeling that something evil was following them

want to play xbox with me im killacz422

#129 Oct 10, 2010 12:29 AM

Mr. John

Argil used his water breath to send some down into the river drowing them.

Borg cut one's head off and then slashed one into nothing with his blade.

"I can't believe I'm going to say this but don't give up yet Argil we need to keep fighting but a plan would be helpful!"

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#130 Oct 10, 2010 12:38 AM

Malefor the purple dragon
Website

all of a sudden Akavator flys behind borg and throws him
then kicking him in the chest

You cant stop me I have a reason to fight you dont

#131 Oct 10, 2010 12:42 AM

Neo Hikato

Spyro stepped back as one of the creatures started to come towards him, frightened. It soon charged at him, and without knowing what to do, Spyro did whatever came on his mind. That thing, surprisingly to him, was breath fire, burning the creature. "Did I just...?" He said out of shock.

"We can't take them on one at a time." Neo said as he cut one in two. "We need to take them all down at the same time."

Ignitus head butted a charging one, knocking it back before he killed it with a powerful swipe. "I agree with you Neo." He looked to Cyril. "Cyril, I will need your help,  our furies combined would be enough to clear them out."

#132 Oct 10, 2010 1:04 AM

Mr. John

Borg threw Akavator off him and then swiped him aside with his blade knocking him near the river. Some of the apes pounced and started to attack him.

"I can be of service too I have an attack that could work!" Said Borg.

"I know how to do water and ice fury but Ignitus and Cyril's furies alone should take them all out so we should be able to clear them all off!" Said Argil.

Cayla Mills

#133 Oct 10, 2010 1:24 AM

killa_cz
Website

#134 Oct 10, 2010 2:21 AM

riverhippo
Gems: 1,093

((OOC- I'll rp Orion, but I need to know more about him.  I'm a little confused with all of these dragons running around.  Could you update the cast list and maybe briefly describe the location of them.  Also, I'm having a hard time picturing what Jack looks like.))

Sparx continued to pulsate his glow.  Though attacks continued, he feared less and managed to distract an ape by zipping aroung back of his head.

((OOC- Sparx's power should be explain best as a sixth sense that devoped from being with Spyro, a purple dragon, all the time.  It was awakened by Sparx and Spyro's flash of fear and urgency.))

#135 Oct 10, 2010 2:36 AM

Neo Hikato

((I could play as another one of Singular's dragons, possibly to set up the next part of the rp in the Ebon Mountains, which will be that one location I mentioned on page 5 that will have some parts from RE4. Meanwhile, heres a scene showing off another antagonist for the rp, which also would come from RE4...))

A robed hooded figure watched Jack and his forces pass through the Ebon Mountains and into the rest of Avaria, a staff wrapped by organic withering flesh held in his right hand. The wretched raptor wyvern would of messed his plans up if it wasn't for the fact that the village at the base of Ebon Trail was deserted when he came through; the man wouldn't of wanted his own minions to fall to the demented creature. But maybe Jack would be of a benefit, possibly drawing away the suspicion of Jeuno. A sinister grin formed on the man's face. "Perfect."

#136 Oct 10, 2010 4:40 AM

Jackson117

(RP Jack is what you call..Picture the Marvel comic's venom..Spider mans rival..Now picture him mashed with a Jurassic Park Raptor and the Xenomorph with a hint of Total The Thing, His minions of flight are basically Giant wasps, his land creatures look like Zerg, Like walking lizards forged out of total death, The sea creatures are Nightmare Squid)

The Creatures Retreated..Some of them even formed into each other..Creating one Big Troll size creature...It looked like a T-rex From Hell.

Jack sensed a shadowy figure..."It's kinda Creepy how random people cross my path...All well..Maybe you could be a Benefit..You see..Why Obey Malefor..When you can be the lord himself" He chuckled to himself..By now he glanced back and saw 4 of sea minions and Air minions were created..He already had enough land ones..but he needed more for creating trolls..10 land minions = One T-rex like creature...He Signalled for the air and sea to gather more of their own perspective

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#137 Oct 10, 2010 7:40 AM

killa_cz
Website

[ok well here is a form for Orion

name:Orion

race:dragon

Personaillity:loyal to his squad and watches out for them

Looks:Green and brown all over and blue eyes with Sharp horns and a mace shaped tail

History: Was one of singular's older brothers dragons after his brother was captured singular took control and now is loyal to him but still is a free thinker and not afraid to speak his mind

feel free to edit on this hippo

Neo you can make your own dragon for one of singulars dragons just know there all the equvilent of soilders for the temple

#138 Oct 10, 2010 1:11 PM

Website

get of me you putred apes said Akavator and threw them at Borg and charged at him

#139 Oct 10, 2010 7:14 PM

Mr. John

"Borg look out!" Said Argil tackling him out of the way. The apes fell to the ground.

"Thanks Argil go and help the others!" Argil nodded and fired several ice missiles at the T Rex creature to help the group.

Borg hoisted up Akavator as his hand turned back to normal he punched him in the face and then gave him a mighty uppercut. Borg tossed Akavator to the ground.

"Dreadwings take him to our Master's Lair I'll deal with him later!" Said Borg punching Avakator in the face again as a Dreadwing came down and picked up Avakator taking him To The Well Of Souls.

"Master we a dragon for you on his way I shall return to you soon as well we have run into a bit of a problem!" Said Borg rejoining the group in their fight.

Cayla Mills

#140 Oct 10, 2010 8:46 PM

Neo Hikato

Ignitus was relieved to see the creatures Jack created retreat, but his relief changed when he saw some of them form into a large creature. The Fire Guardian took a few steps back to be cautious. "I'd say that Jack learned a trick or two since he left you, Cyril." He commented.

Spyro was scared as the large creature came closer. He never encountered anything of that size before!

Neo, on the other hand, smirked. "Smaller enemies retreat and the large one comes, just like old times." He chuckled. "I was wondering when we would get a more challenging opponent anyway."

Meanwhile a lone bright red dragon soldier stood guard at the cave, keeping an eye out for anything of interest. Out of the corner of his eye, he soon spotted something small appear over the Ebon Mountains, not looking like a Dreadwing, or anything organic. "A airship?" He asked himself as the it became more defined until it dropped into the swamps and out of view.

((Just setting the stage for another one of my characters, who would be a major character and also a alternate version of another character from another game, same area as Resident Evil. Guess.  big_smile ))

#141 Oct 10, 2010 9:35 PM

Mr. John

Argil fired several more ice shards but The T Rex Creature broke free with ease.

"Hmph aren't you a big boy at least we finally got a challenge!" Argil ran up the creature's back and then rammed into the side of it's head. knocking it back

"The bigger they are the harder they fall!" Borg said jumping on to the ground and punching it with his right fist creating a red shockwave that knocked the creature back. His left hand then turned into a blade and slashed along the side of it's face. Argil and Borg landed on the ground.

"Hey old timers are you going to use your furies yet or are we going to stand around here all day looking at that thing!" Said Borg to Ignitus and Cyril.

"Shut up!" Said Argil growling at him.

Borg laughed. "Sheesh calm down take some anger management but really we could use the help!"

Cayla Mills

#142 Oct 10, 2010 9:46 PM

riverhippo

Sparx saw Spyro begin to shake.  Sparx knew his own fears as well and decided the best thing to do was to comfort him.  "D-d-d-don't w-worr-ry Sp-Spy-yro, everyth-thing w-will b-be alr-right-t."  Sparx was too overwhelmed by the environment and gaurded himself behind Spyro's horns.
((OOC-
Name: Orion
Race:Dragon
Primary element: Earth (90% of elemental knowledge)
Secondary element: Ice (10% of elemental knowledge)
Personaillity: Loyal to his squad and watches out for them
Looks: Green and brown all over and blue eyes with Sharp horns and a mace shaped tail
History: Was one of singular's older brothers dragons after his brother was captured singular took control and now is loyal to him but still is a free thinker and not afraid to speak his mind.))

#143 Oct 10, 2010 9:54 PM

Mr. John

Borg and Argil got ready for the next move.

Cayla Mills

#144 Oct 11, 2010 12:34 AM

Website

Akavator lifted his head and looked at dreadwing i think i should claw its eye out reaches out and claws the dreadwing's eye

#145 Oct 11, 2010 2:59 AM

killa_cz
Website

Singular could already tell he saw a cave and a red dragon standing guard "So Orion did any one die"

#146 Oct 11, 2010 4:27 AM

Jackson117

(Neo's unaware that the creatures..Formed into that thing..Also lol if that's the case with the Resident evil thing I guess these minions are T-virus/Grandos plagus..Just don't expect Dr.Salanzder to come out)

The Creature was cut..But *bleep*ed..It took a stomp on Borg, More likly he would be pushing all his might to get the foot off, so it guessed it had it pinned..It's tail Reached towards Cyril and warped itself around him...Like a Constricter, It shot fumes at Neo and Igy...These fumes were explosive..if he even tried a fire attack..he would get blasted in the air.

Jack's forces now dug underground...His sea creatures would lurk in the waters..and the flying creatures seemed to of hided in the tree's or skies.

But Jack was still here...."If your not going to talk to me Shadowed Figure..then I'm just going to go"

He smirked..."Teleporting...sacrifice"

Cynder was in a bit of shock..Now those things looked like Nightmare fuel...But she could see the remaining apes were..Covering..ready to tackle them after this thing died "Hey what are those Apes...up to"

#147 Oct 11, 2010 4:45 AM

riverhippo

Orion sighed.  "Only 9 of us survied."  He dropped his head as he spoken painfully.  "When we arrived at this cave, three eventually decided to hide somewhere else in case the cave got compromised.  They headed north towrds Warfang to warn and help any innocent inhabitance they would run into.  The rest of us stayed here.  We figured we should leave the cave soon for we fear the swamp is becoming occupied by the Dark Master.  It was a good thing I found you, eh?"  Orions voice ascended from sorrow to joy.  "Oh, Singular, they'll be so glad to see and know that you were alive!  This is the best news they've heard since we fled."

#148 Oct 11, 2010 12:19 PM

Neo Hikato

((Hey, that was the plan, introducing Saddler as one of the primary antagonists and the Gandados Plagas. Hince the whole 'village at the base of mountains' thing, as it would be almost the same village in the game! Oh, and if you guessed Leon from the same game as a protagonist, then your right.))

Just as Jack would start walking away, the figure spoke. "I agree with you; although we are different, our goals may be the same." The figure soon revealed himself to Jack. "You seek control, I seek control. You have your way of creating your forces, and I....have mine." His mouth twisted into a sinister grin. "And we are both going against Malefor, the dragons, and the humans at Jeuno."

Neo stepped back as the creature shot fumes at him, the black dragon soon attacking with a spray of electricity before he followed up with a sequence of slashes, using his claws and his tail blade.

Ignitus would stand his own guard, waiting for the fumes to disperse before he would follow up with his own fire-based attacks, trying to pry the other Guardian out of the creature's hold.

The red dragon standing guard outside the cave would see Orion and Singular coming up, bowing before them once they got closer. "Good to see you again sir." He said to Singular.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the Swamps but close to the Ebon Mountains, a small four manned airship slowed its decent as it reached the swamp floor, the propellers keeping it up slowing down to allow it to hover before the landing gear came out, allowing it to land. One of the passengers, a 27 year old man with dark brown hair, sighed with relief as the airship finally arrived at its destination. He was wearing a brown leather buttoned jacket with white fuzz on around the collar and a pair of navy pants, suited for the cold snowy climate that Jeuno always had. Holstered on his right leg was a steam powered pistol, as well as ammo for it. Leon doubted he would need it, but he didn't want to be caught off guard.

"Well, here we are." The airship's pilot called out, a older man wearing aviator gear complete with a pair of goggles. "Southern Avaria Swamps, a few miles away from the Ebon Mountains and the location where the disappearing happened."

#149 Oct 11, 2010 6:42 PM

Mr. John

Argil used his ice breath and froze the creature's foot. to keep it from crushing Borg.

Borg used his left hand blade and cut through the ice and slashed the creature's foot along the way. he jumped back

The Dreadwing dropped Akavator and Borg caught him smiling. "Nighty, night!" Borg struck his blade though Akavator's chest impaling him. Borg tossed Akavator aside into the river hopping he was dead. Borg flew back into the battle.

"Apes no time for fooling around you heard Cynder let's team up and take this thing down!" The apes nodded and ran at The T Rex Borg flying along side them.

Argil used his water breath at the T Rex's tale after it let him go. Argil caught Cyril and flew him back to safety.

As soon as it opened it's mouth Borg flew into the T Rex creature's stomach and he and the apes who had followed began to attack it from inside.

"Don't let this thing digest us hurry now keep on attacking!" Said Borg slashing his blade into a part of the creature's inside.

Cayla Mills

#150 Oct 11, 2010 7:59 PM

Website

aaghhh is holding on the edge of the ridge of the river

Board footer