Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#76 Oct 07, 2010 2:35 AM

Neo Hikato
Gems: 0

Re: Avarian Chronicles: Shaded Origins ( ANB RP )

Spyro didn't want to leave his parents, but he had no choice. They were after him, but if Sparx wanted to join, he knew he wouldn't stop him anyway. "Alright, alright." He said unsure. "We will have to head back to the old ruins, I just hope they are still there." He started to head off. "Come on Cynder! You too Sparx!"

Meanwhile, Ignitus and Neo went through the swamps, heading the same way that Spyro, Cynder and Sparx would be going soon. They would meet up soon, but Ignitus didn't know that Spyro would be heading right towards him.

#77 Oct 07, 2010 2:43 AM

Jackson117

Jack stalked..in the water he was as unseen as a snake in a cornfield.

Cynder however seemed to take the lead of this running game, after all he posture wasn't bulk but speed.

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#78 Oct 07, 2010 3:35 AM

riverhippo
Gems: 1,093

"Be careful Spyro," Flash lovingly yelled as they ran away.  "And Sparx..."  Sparx turned around to soak in his Father's words.  "Try not to slow Spyro down."  Sparx's expression flipped from grateful to a mild disappointment.  But was rushed by Cynder's quick feet.

"Slow down, girl!"  (heavy panting)

#79 Oct 07, 2010 10:58 AM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Argil fired a huge gale of ice from his mouth at the water freezing it solid.

"That will keep that thing in the water out of our way for now but we have to hurry Ignitus, Cyril wait up come on Singular let's get out of here!" Argil said following after them Ignitus and Cyril and Neo.

Borg came into a clearing he saw Ignitus and Cyril. He hid in the bushes so he could not be seen by them he had a plan.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#80 Oct 07, 2010 5:13 PM

Neo Hikato

(Been planning over the rp, I am going to add humans into the rp since I thought up another location. They would have technology, though it will be more based on Steampunk, and not as advance as modern day.)

Spyro was of course last in line, chasing after Cynder now. "I thought you could keep up with her?" Spyro asked Sparx.

#81 Oct 07, 2010 5:32 PM

riverhippo

#82 Oct 07, 2010 7:13 PM

Malefor the purple dragon
Website

(OOC-this like a mouse follwing a piece of chese in a maze the rp)

You cant stop me I have a reason to fight you dont

#83 Oct 07, 2010 10:11 PM

killa_cz
Website

He was about to follow when he rmember he told them to flee in the diffrent direction "you guys go find the purple dragon who will save us I need to find the things i lost " He turned around and starting heading in the other way

want to play xbox with me im killacz422

#84 Oct 07, 2010 10:44 PM

Mr. John

Borg saw him go and whisperd for some apes to come to him.

"Go and get him strike him down one less fool in our way!" Borg said as the apes nodded and followed after Singular their weapons ready.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#85 Oct 07, 2010 11:32 PM

Jackson117

(OOC- I've stated that Cyril adopted Cynder as a daughter...she was only with Spyro and Sparx's parents place as a sleep-over)

Cyril did nothing but stare at the water..."I'm afraid he wasn't in that stream of water...After all i did train him"

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#86 Oct 07, 2010 11:47 PM

Mr. John

"You know who he is is he a threat or a friend?" Asked Argil.

The Apes followed Singular through the bushes once pounced from behind coming at him.

Cayla Mills

#87 Oct 08, 2010 1:08 AM

killa_cz
Website

#88 Oct 08, 2010 1:46 AM

riverhippo

((OOC- Do Spyro and Cynder have thier abilities yet?))

#89 Oct 08, 2010 2:16 AM

Mr. John

The apes growled as more and more of them died until Singular had wiped them all out.

OOC: Not sure I don't they do yet. But that's just a guess.

Cayla Mills

#90 Oct 08, 2010 2:17 AM

Jackson117

Cryil Sighed..."He is Both"

#91 Oct 08, 2010 2:20 AM

Mr. John

"Then he must be neutral!"

"Cyril should we trust him?" Asked Argil.

Cayla Mills

#92 Oct 08, 2010 2:21 AM

Jackson117

"He means us no Extreme Harm...But that doesn't mean he won't result in damage..Whatever he is up to it isn't good"

#93 Oct 08, 2010 2:25 AM

Mr. John

"I'll be ready but I don't mean to sound hasty but we've got to find the dragons that will save all of our lives right now!" Said Argil following after Ignitus.

Cayla Mills

#94 Oct 08, 2010 3:54 AM

Jackson117

"Dad!" Cyril turned around to see cynder run up to him, "We were just going to find you little one" She nodded "Spyro and Sparx are not far behind"

#95 Oct 08, 2010 11:37 AM

riverhippo

When Sparx entered the clearing where Cyril was reunited with Cynder, he grew scared.  "Aaahhhh!  Cynder watch out!  There's a giant evil blue dragonfly next to you.  He's gonna eat you!!!"

As his words left his little mouth, he began to understand his mistake.  Cyril was a mighty beast, but he noticed resemblance between him and the 'freaks' Spyro and Cynder.

"Wait?  What the hell is going on?"

#96 Oct 08, 2010 12:15 PM

killa_cz
Website

"got to keep moving got to find them" singular said why running  then he started to try to get all the apes to follow him he didint want ignitus and them to get caught " I hope this works the basterds better follow me" He started burning tree's with his fire left and right

#97 Oct 08, 2010 1:09 PM

Neo Hikato

Ignitus was surprised to see Cynder coming up to Cyril, soon followed by the purple dragon, Spyro. "Spyro, Cynder...we were just coming to get you. What happened?"

Spyro sighed. "We heard...something in the swamps. Our parents told us that we should flee."

"I see." Ignitus grimaced.

Spyro turned his attention to Sparx; guessing the secrets out now. "Sparx, this is Cyril and Ignitus. Their...dragons, like me and Cynder." He explained.

"Indeed." Neo soon arrived. "I am surprised that the dragonfly haven't heard of us yet, being one of the more abundant race...or so we used to be."

#98 Oct 08, 2010 1:27 PM

riverhippo

Sparx was speechless.  But eventually came to fruition.  "I see, so I'm a dragonfly and you are all just dragons, brecause you can't fly." Sparx nodded with his self-confidence.  "If you learned to fly like me, then maybe your numbers wouldn't be so few."  Sparx flew circles around the entire dragon group feeling dominant.

Sparx slowly glued the pieces together in his mind:  The covers from his parents, Spyro and Cynder's 'disappearances,'  and the gratuitous visual differences.  And he grew slightly depressed at his naivete.

"Why did you keep this from me Spyro?!  I thought we were best buddies--we tell everything to each other."

#99 Oct 08, 2010 1:54 PM

Neo Hikato

"What was I supposed to do? We only found out about this a few weeks ago. What was I supposed to say, "Oh, it turns out we're not your brother?"" Spyro sighed. "Sparx, even though we're not related, your still a brother to me. Nothing will change that."

"Spyro kept the truth from you in fear of what could happen." Ignitus explained. "There are people out there who are looking for him. If they knew that someone close to him knew where he was, they would capture them, interrogate them, and then eliminate them. The truth was kept from you to keep you alive, but since you will be coming along, it doesn't matter anymore."

#100 Oct 08, 2010 2:32 PM

riverhippo

"Ok, I guess I can understand."  Sparx couldn't stand being out of the loop.  He'd rather know all the information, even if it killed him.  "Just promise me that there will be no more secrets between us anymore."

((OOC- I just realized something.  What kind of Father or adopted Father is Cyril for letting Cynder "sleep over" at a guys house.  highly irresponsible...  LOL.))

Board footer