Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#901 Apr 01, 2011 2:13 AM

knightstemplar
Gems: 0

Re: Avarian Chronicles: Shaded Origins ( ANB RP )

"Copy that." turns on the device and steers it to another group of anti air and uses the osprays minigun and destroys two of them "Nice i love my job." Marlowe says as he pulls out a c-finder

"Marlowe what is that?" Nadia asks with curiosity

"Watch." Marlowe says as he points it at the group of anti air then pulls the trigger then three beams spin on the ground till they meet up and dissapear

"Nothing happened." Nadia says

"Wait for it." Marlowe says as a giant blue beam came down scorching the ground destroying the anti air and killing the enemy leaving  burnt wreakage "Meet Archamites-II." Marlowe says as he grins evily

#902 Apr 01, 2011 4:52 AM

Jackson117

Cynder watched "They make bad shots through, and the whole tactic is to get us in the air..So why not get them from ground?"

Cyril however noticed that the Freezer was much closer, "Maybe try going to land on the freezer and making it mainland while we deal with the Anti Air"

His eyes hinted that for everyone else other then the humans and Agril's group to take out the anti-air with him.

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#903 Apr 01, 2011 10:11 AM

knightstemplar

(One final effort plays)

Marlowe steers the craft to Cyril's side "All anti air are eleminated. What now do we make our assault?" Marlowe says as he looks around to see if there are more anti air then he sees Dante's freezer "Wait you guys better let me go first i have the firepower and i got stealh on my side." Marlowe says in the radio

"Marlowe what are you doing?" Nadia says

"Im going to hit them where it hurts from behind." Marlowe says

#904 Apr 02, 2011 1:00 AM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Argil ran up behind Marlowe and stopped.

"You just said so yourself their all eliminated where are the others?"

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#905 Apr 02, 2011 1:42 AM

Jackson117

"Cyril responded sharply" The Anti Air must of been taken out by a third force....his gaze was met with a full swarm of dreadwings..."However that doesn't mean this will be a problem, i get the feeling the Anti air were a distraction

Cynder shot barrels of Ice along with cyril, hitting a few dread wings down but the swarm of them went to the sides, one group acted like cannons hitting against Cyril, he got hit a few times and his flying started to get woozy...Cynder on the other hand was hit and sent spiraling down near the island, she regained her flight and used her Ice to cover her body...the next Dreadwing hit her and bounced back...the ice shield shattered but this time Cynder had not a scratch...At this point Cyril and Cynder covered themselves in shields of ice while projectile shooting happened, they were missing quite alot but those dread wings that came close they froze with their breath, were smacked with the ice shield or punched in the face.

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#906 Apr 02, 2011 2:18 AM

knightstemplar

"Nighthawk im going on Dante's freezer alone to find Volteer i will attract less attention that way." Marlowe says as he puts on a parachute and flies over Dante's freezer and sets it to hover 

"Marlowe what do you mean? You cant do that you will die!" Nadia says in an upset tone

Marlowe then picks up a scilencer and a pistol attached with a scilencer "Nadia do you know what the boys at boot camp called me?" Marlowe asks

"No what?" Nadia says

"They called me helljumper." Marlowe says as he jumps out of the ospray and while he falls he salutes to Agril

#907 Apr 02, 2011 9:50 AM

Mr. John

Argil winks at Marlowe. He knew he would be fine.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#908 Apr 03, 2011 2:55 AM

knightstemplar

Then Marlowe looks down and sees the ground getting closer and he pulls the parachute and he floats to the ground safely "Alright Volteer where are you?" Marlowe whispers then his armor changed to snow camo then he sees an ape "Gotcha i see you." pulls out his scilenced pistol and fires and he got the apes head "Boom headshot. I should be a black ops." Marlowe whispers as he crouches and moves inland and attached the scilencer to Marlowes F2000

on the ospray Nadia looks at Dante's Freezer "Be safe Marlowe."

#909 Apr 03, 2011 7:40 AM

Mr. John

Zaph and Marx were humming songs.

Argil had the strange feeling to play ping pong. "I loves me some ping pong" He said making a table appear and starting a game with Marx and Zaph.

Cayla Mills

#910 Apr 04, 2011 2:13 PM

Neo Hikato

"Cynder!" Spyro cried out as he saw Cynder get hit, though he was relieved to see her okay. He turned his gaze back to the battle, concentrating on generating a fire shield as his form of defense. The shield served as both defense and offense, as anything that got close got burned.

"They keep on coming." Neo gritted his teeth. "Looks like they knew we were coming anyway.."

While HUNK and Leon defended the airship, Nighthawk replied. "Marlowe is already on the ground. I agree with him, we need to get a group on the ground."

Ignitus nodded, getting an idea. "Spyro, Cynder, Sparx, land where the harbor is." He glanced to Cyril. "Let us show them the true power of fire and ice."He focused as fire started to spiral around him, encasing him in a sphere of fire. It was similar to the fury Spyro used, but on a much larger scale.

Spyro, realizing what Ignitus was going to do, nodded and flew down to the iced harbor below, occasionally glancing back to see what will happen next.

#911 Apr 04, 2011 4:51 PM

Mr. John

OOC: We need riverhippo.

Argil beat Zaph in a game of ping pong he then tied with Marx both were exhausted from the ping pong match. Some weird electric thing hit Argil suddenly out of nowhere and it transfored his earth powers to Marx but Marx'e electric powers transfered to Argil they both shock their heads and tested their new elements. Pleased with the results.

They saw the flames and ran up to the window.

"Ignitus, Nadia come here and look at this"

"Ignitus is doing a fire fury but is it the strongest fire fury The Fury of Ishlandur's Final Stand?" Asked Marx.

"Not sure but it looks like Cyril, is going to help" Said Zaph he saw Spyro, Sparx, and Cynder go to the harbour. "Their they go think we should help?" Asked Zaph.

"We can't Marlowe is the leader of this group he said he would go alone and he did unless he tells us otherwise we won't go against his word got it?" Asked Argil.

"Got it!" Said Marx and Zaph saluting.

Cayla Mills

#912 Apr 05, 2011 1:35 AM

knightstemplar

Marlowe moves while crouched down a ice path and hears a petrol "Oh snap." Marlowe says as hides behind an ice pillar and sees them pass and he fires at them and kills them "That was close wonder if my helmet cam is working?" He turns on a camera attached to his helmet which it is connected to Nighthawks craft and the ospray and crouches back down and walks down the ice path and reloads his pistol and presses a button on his communicator "Nighthawk careful moving in. There are patrols crawling all over the place hope you can see my helmet cam footage." Marlowe then continues down the path while crouched

#913 Apr 05, 2011 10:59 AM

Jackson117

Cyril launched his that Froze any in his path, it was clear that Fire and Ice fury would meet and expand to make a devastating attack

Cynder followed with Spyro...

Thousands of creatures of the Swarm had grew...and Two new castes had joined the fray, The first was off some reptile squid like flying creature, the other was a snake like bat, as well the T-rex like form could now be Meele focused or Ranged..this reduces it's talons to be more harmless but allow it to form to shoot out a chemical acid like projectile, the same applies for the lesser caste's...However there was a slight problem...More were needed...and for that to happen there needed to be more corpses or Life to devour...good thing the infection would return on the Freezer once the Heir had rescued said Lighting Elder

#914 Apr 05, 2011 11:29 AM

Mr. John

"That must be the stronger version of ice fury right Argil?"

"Yeah"

"What's wrong?"

"I'm going in Marx, I can't let Marlowe do this alone and I promised Ignitus I would help Spyro and company, Nadia guard the Ospray and I'm off!"

"Were coming to" Marx, Zaph, and Argil opened the hatch of the Ospray and closed it then dived to the ground they look like comets coming down.

"Stay clear we need to find a place to land but we gotta make sure we don't disturb Marlowe someone might see him"

"Roger that"

Cayla Mills

#915 Apr 05, 2011 8:12 PM

knightstemplar

Marlowe then makes it to the prison area where they are holding Volteer "Time to rock." cocks his F2000 then fires on the guards outside the door and kills them

"What is with the noise outside." one of the guards says guarding Volteer then hears Marlowes knocking and walks up to the door

"Knock knock." Marlowe says as he kicks open the door knocking the guard to the ground and stabs him with his combat knife and looks at the other guards and then pulls out his F2000 and opens fires

"Warn the oth..." gets shot by the bulletstorm and the other guard was making a run for it then gets hit by Marlowe's thrown combat knife

"Nighthawk im at the prision where they are holding Volteer im going to need medical assistence for Volteer." Marlowe says as he trys to warm up Volteer

#916 Apr 05, 2011 11:33 PM

Mr. John

OOC: knight don't mean to bother you but you'd beter make Marlowe wait for the others. Unless you want to travel back in time again and do this part of the RP again. And besides we need riverhippo. Make Marlowe continue to take out enemies but say that if he gets to Volteer's area he waits for Spyro and co.

"I see Marlowe land!"

"No he's being stealthy let me take care of it" Argil fired an electric ark from his mouth and zapped two guards to death. Argil, Marx, and Zaph landed.

"Marlowe don't be mad but I made a promise to Ignitus, to help Spyro please forgive me" Said Argil bowing in front of him.

"Us to" Said Zaph and Marx doing the same.

Cayla Mills

#917 Apr 06, 2011 1:22 AM

knightstemplar

Marlowe nods and walks down the group "Gotcha loud and clear you want to help. Now you are under my command when i say fly you fly, when i say disract you distract, when i say you will die for your freedom, and god dangit you will die for your freedom! Do i make myself clear!" Marlowe says as a drill sargent

#918 Apr 06, 2011 3:05 AM

Neo Hikato

"Okay." Spyro nodded, glancing back to see Ignitus. The Fire Guardian continued to focus on the fire around him, the Dreadwings circling around trying to find a way to get through. But before they could even try, the fire sphere expanded and exploded, incenerating any Dreadwings that dared to get close. Coupled with Cyril's Froze, nothing would stand in there way.

At the same time, Nighthawk's airship landed near the group, HUNK and Leon getting out and regrouping with them. "Marlowe, so we meet face to face." HUNK said. "Good to see another soldier around here, specially one who was from the HECU." From behind his gasmask, he smirked. "Though technically I would be your superior, alongside Leon here, I will let you do what you do."

#919 Apr 06, 2011 4:06 AM

Jackson117

The Shock of both fury's had wiped out any nearby enemies..

"We better get to the mainland quick"

Cyril was starting to get bothered...all this long for a chatterbox, rather have this kind of battle in the rescue of mentioned Brave but Rock IQ headed Earth Master.

((Bring in ze Xira....Also do note said Freezer is going to turn into a hell hole))

#920 Apr 06, 2011 8:15 AM

Mr. John

Zaph just laughed. "Better idea how about we just work together no leader Kay?"

"He's right Marlowe but we gotta hurry like now"

Cayla Mills

#921 Apr 06, 2011 10:04 AM

knightstemplar

Marlowe then hears HUNK and walks over to him "Well well well look who the cat dragged in nice to see you." Marlowe says as the ospray came down with Nadia and Marlowes weapon cache and walks over to the ospray and pulls a container full of weapons "This is my private weapons cache you can use it if you want to it contains the leading edge in weapon tech plus i have an ammo cache that has all the ammo and ammo types." Marlowe says as he pops open the weapon cache and pulls out a handheld minigun "But this gun is mine." Marlowe puts it back the minigun then picks up a M16A1 gernade launcher attached then puts it back "I also carry armor on the ospray give me a minute." Marlowe says as he walks back to the ospray to find the armor

#922 Apr 07, 2011 5:45 AM

Mr. John

"You to behave alrightt Marlowe makes the orders" Said Argil.

"Fine but I think I should mention that we gotta find Volteer" Said Zaph.

"I know but wait till Marlowe says something"

Cayla Mills

#923 Apr 13, 2011 7:12 PM

knightstemplar

"Alright everybody here is the armor cache it contains both human and draconic armor." Marlowe says as he brings the armor cache and opens it "The armor you are about to see is made by me and me only." Marlowe says as he walks over to Nadia

"You ok Nadia?" Marlowe asks

"Im fine Marlowe." Nadia says as she hugs Marlowe with her wings "Im glad that you are ok." then she kisses his cheek and nuzzles him

"Hey you dont need to worry about me i will be fine." Marlowe says as he hugs Nadia

#924 Apr 14, 2011 2:44 AM

Mr. John

OOC: I'm glad to see you back knight. I was worried about you Jackson and everyone you guys have personal lives I know. I hope everything is okay for all of you in them. God Bless!

"Marlowe, Nadia, I Love y-let's get going soon we gotta rescue Volteer" Said Argil.

"What were you about so say?" Zaph asked Argil with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing, let's go soon" Argil said whistling.

Cayla Mills

#925 Apr 14, 2011 10:16 AM

knightstemplar

Marlowe went to the armor cache and took off his old armor and puts on Black Templar armor and puts on the helmet which made his voice louder and echo "For the name of the Emperor!" Marlowe says as he goes to the weapons cache and pulls out a boltgun and grabs some ammo "Alright who is ready for a rescue mission!" Marlowe says as he looks at everyone with the red helmet eye lenses and raises his boltgun high

Board footer