Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#51 Oct 05, 2010 11:03 PM

Neo Hikato
Gems: 0

Re: Avarian Chronicles: Shaded Origins ( ANB RP )

(I was wondering when you were going to pop up, Malefor. You can join, just be aware that Malefor would somewhat be confined a little for the first parts of the rp, even if its a AU. Then again, you would know since you played the games. Unless you got an idea for that.  smile ))

#52 Oct 05, 2010 11:17 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

OOC: We got our own Malefor playing Malefor how cool is that?

Borg landed in a forest area of the swamp and let out a loud screech that could be herd for miles.

Argil heard it and shaked in fear. "That's no ape but it's not a dragon ether my dad told me demons made sounds like that!"

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#53 Oct 05, 2010 11:39 PM

Malefor the purple dragon
Website

while being traped in convexity  has been thinking of a plan to get rid of spyro

You cant stop me I have a reason to fight you dont

#54 Oct 05, 2010 11:45 PM

Mr. John

Borg used telepathy to contact Malefor.

"Master I am in the swamp where the purple dragon might be your orders sir?" Asked Borg.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#55 Oct 06, 2010 12:11 AM

Website

continue with what your doing

#56 Oct 06, 2010 12:13 AM

killa_cz
Website

singular was starting to head out he needed to find his commrades they were alll close to him like family  his brother died in the assult so they were who was he kidding " Dose any one want to come with me"

want to play xbox with me im killacz422

#57 Oct 06, 2010 12:17 AM

Mr. John

"Yes sir as you wish you will soon walk amongst us again!" Borg ended the link his right hand turned into a red sword and he started to cut through bushes and tried to find Cynder and Spyro.

"I'm coming with you Singular!" Argil said running after him.

Cayla Mills

#58 Oct 06, 2010 12:19 AM

killa_cz
Website

See's argil coming and smiles " ok good you got every thing you need its gonna be a long journey"

#59 Oct 06, 2010 12:26 AM

Mr. John

"One you won't survive though!" Said Borg coming into the clearing.

"I am Borg servant and warrior of the Dark Master Malefor tell me where is the location of the black and purple dragons and their names and then say your farewells you look like you might be trouble so I'll do you the honor of ending your lives here!"

"I'm ready Sigular got everything ready but this guy might be trouble!" Said Argil getting ready.

Cayla Mills

#60 Oct 06, 2010 12:50 AM

riverhippo
Gems: 1,093

#61 Oct 06, 2010 12:56 AM

Mr. John

"We will meet again Dragons just wanted you to meet me enjoy your days while they last!" Borg said with an evil smirk he took off into the air his hand turned back to normal as he searched for Cynder and Spyro.

Cayla Mills

#62 Oct 06, 2010 1:08 AM

Website

plz do not screw up on this

#63 Oct 06, 2010 1:13 AM

Mr. John

Borg smirked. he landed in front of a demonic red body that was more muscular, had sharper claws and looked more lethal then his last he turned into energy and went inside. His red eyes opened and he smashed through the ice it was incased in he had a stronger feeling of evil come over him.

Borg growled at Malefor.

"Do not test me dragon as you can see I am doing my best to free you incase you haven't noticed your still trapped one more snide remark and I swear Malefor I will come to that well and stick my sword so far up your skull that you won't be coming back do not tell me how to complete my mission I work for you get it I will not fail you we want you back me and the apes get it through your thick skull we will not screw anything up for you Master!" Snarled Borg.

Cayla Mills

#64 Oct 06, 2010 3:03 AM

killa_cz
Website

singular had a serious face on him now″argil we need to keep are eyes open for him we dont need a army of apes after us″ singular looked over and tested his element on a log he hasent used it in a long time he fired out what looked like a red line of lightning then ″KA-BOOM″ it was a small explosion still deadly ″hmm I got rusty I guess″

#65 Oct 06, 2010 4:34 AM

Jackson117

Cynder just looked around "Don't worry they won't catch us..I hope" She started to look a bit pale too, "Then again smelly greasy ape's won't catch me..." She started to chuckle a bit.

The corpses of the dead ape's started to rise...they formed into reptile like creatures...like Full of killling machines designed for combat,

*Infect...Infect..INFECT...INFECT!*

It was pretty much the baseline of that.

Jack however still under the murky water sensed the dragons close, better yet they were near the place, He swarm towards it"

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#66 Oct 06, 2010 10:08 AM

Mr. John

Argil ran at a nearby log and split it in two but he shook his head after.

"Darn that was a stupid idea I better be more weary!" Argil fired an ice missile at a log it froze the log and then shatterd to shreds. Argil then fired several water bombs at three rocks they were no more upon contact.

"I'm ready my longed range and combat skills are good!" Argil spotted the water bubbling.

"Um Singular are there any creatures in this swamp we should watch out for?"

"Sorry for my tone Master I shall carry on with my mission!" Borg grabbed an ape by the scruff of it's neck and severed it's head off with his right hand after slashing it off with his claws. Borg then threw the head up into the air and blasted it with an energy beam the head was no more.

"I am second in command to Gaul The Ape King so even if I fall he will revive our Master, do no fail me apes, do not fail our Master find those dragons and kill them cause if you don't that ape will be like you I will search from the skies again!" Borg spread his wings and took off into the air he smelled more dragons and some dragonflies as well.

Borg let out a loud roar that was even more demonic then his last one to let everyone knew not to get in his way. he tried to pick up the scenet of the dragonflies parhaps they knew where the two dragons where.

Cayla Mills

#67 Oct 06, 2010 12:21 PM

killa_cz
Website

"My brother use to tell me there were some fish here that like to eat dragons but i didint belive him why?"

#68 Oct 06, 2010 5:36 PM

Neo Hikato

(Got an idea for a new location in the rp, of course it will be later on. For that location, I will...probably be using some parts from Resident Evil 4, modified for the Spyro universe of course.  :-P )

Ignitus kept quite when Borg, as he called himself, came. It was when he left, that the Fire Guardian spoke. "We must find Spyro and Cynder before he does." He growled as he started to walk away from the ruin clearing, soon going into a run.

Neo nodded. "Right behind you." He calmly said before he followed after Ignitus."

"But what about the other thing?" Spyro whispered back. "Apes won't be a problem, but I have a bad feeling that something else is here..."

#69 Oct 06, 2010 8:28 PM

Website

thinks to self this will be harder than expected

#70 Oct 06, 2010 10:00 PM

Mr. John

"Sorry for my rude tone Master we are drawing close to our goal!" Borg smelled the scent of some dragonflies and landed.

"Because I think we've got company, Ignitus, Cyril something's in the water!" Said Argil backing away from the bubbling water.

"Oh dragons come out Borg wants to play!" Borg fired an energy beam from his left hand at a bird it hit the bird turning it to ashes and the ashes fell to the ground.

"Oh I do love doing that dragons come out, come out wherever you are Uncle Borg wants to play!" Laughed Borg.

Cayla Mills

#71 Oct 06, 2010 10:07 PM

Website

#72 Oct 06, 2010 10:25 PM

Mr. John

"No worries Master it's all good!" Borg said cutting through a log with his right hand that had turned into a blade and shredding it to shreds.

"Here, dragons, dragons dragons!" Called Borg.

Cayla Mills

#73 Oct 07, 2010 1:25 AM

riverhippo

Spyro's parents came to him in understanding.  "If you need to leave Spyro, do so quickly," Nina said.  "Me and your father think that it would be best if you found Ignitus."

Spyro was at first confused on his parents' knowledge, but accepted it for what it was.  Sparx, however...  "Wait!?  Who is Ig-nice-to-us?"  Sparx sensed danger, worry, and concern from everybody, but was very confused in the end.  For the most part, he was willing to keep most questions to himself for the time being.  For he knew that time was breathing a momentous threat and this was no time for a query session, even with as unknown as the threat is to him.

"Wherever you are going, Spyro, I need to go with you so I can protect you.  After all, I'm the one with the street smarts, or swamp smarts, or whatever."

#74 Oct 07, 2010 1:35 AM

Jackson117

"That thing..well" She didn't finish the sentence, she was too worried.

Meanwhile The ape's had engaged in combat with Jack's Parasite minions..The more creatures died..the more the swarm would grow.

Infection at 4%

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#75 Oct 07, 2010 1:44 AM

riverhippo

((OOC- common Spyro, let's move those little purple feet of yours and get out of this swamp!))

Board footer