Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#26 Oct 02, 2010 6:31 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Re: Avarian Chronicles: Shaded Origins ( ANB RP )

A swamp creature of some kind interupted Argil on his quest for food.

"Don't you know not to interupt a dragon who is hungry?" Arigl said tossing the creaure high into the sky and far away with his horns. Argil laughed and jumped into a nearby pond to take a swim and hopefully find food.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#27 Oct 03, 2010 1:42 AM

Jackson117
Gems: 0

"But I worry for the future of our kind...the rest have gone into hiding or are dead, and worse my old friend...He is out there..that Boy I taught..I trained a monster..You know who I'm talking off, after all he did slaughter a whole ape tribe in less then a day"

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#28 Oct 03, 2010 3:11 AM

riverhippo
Gems: 1,093

OOC- let me know if and when I can join in.  I'll play any part.

#29 Oct 03, 2010 7:28 AM

Jackson117

((We could use sparx and a few villains.

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#30 Oct 03, 2010 8:11 AM

killa_cz
Website

"ignitus i have faith that the dragons i told to flee are still alive some where i would like premission to leave to find them and bring them back"

singular was leading some dragons but he didint want to see them die painfully he told them to flee as far as they could and survive to fight once more

want to play xbox with me im killacz422

#31 Oct 03, 2010 4:50 PM

Mr. John

OOC: Welcome aboard Riverhippo sir we need someone that could be Sparx I don't know how many other characters are needed but welcome aboard.

Argil swam up stream and saw Ignitus and Cyril with the team of dragons he heard them mention two dragons and he went up to them and bowed.
"Most sorry for the indrudion sorry if I spelt that wrong but I am Argil I too have sufferd from the effects of Malefor's iron rule and I would like to offer my services to assist you in any way!" He bowed to Singular and the others.

"Argil pleased to meet you!"

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#32 Oct 03, 2010 5:53 PM

Neo Hikato

"Yes, he could be out there, doing who knows what. I fear the worst for him..." Ignitus sighed before he turned to Singular, one of the dragons who lead the defense on the Dragon Temple. If it wasn't for him, there would be more casualties. "Agreed, Singular. We need all the help we could get, though we must still wait for the time to come."

He turned to the nearby stream when he saw Argil come out of it, bowing to them. He arched a brow when Argil said that he suffered from Malefor, though he soon smiled. "The more help, the better."

"We would need the help anyway, specially in the coming times." A black dragon walked out from behind the trees, a dragon whom Ignitus and those who were at the Temple would know. Neo nodded to the newcomer Argil, a sign of acknowledgement. "I fear that the Apes are trying to resurrect Malefor, they've been stirring deep in the Swamps, looking for something... or someone."

Meanwhile, Spyro yawned as he woke up, having slept in his home alongside Sparx, Cynder, and their parents. The home was just a large log that was hollowed out, though with some work done by his parents, it was made into a good home. "Morning already..." He mumbled, still tired.

#33 Oct 03, 2010 6:10 PM

Mr. John

Argil nodded at Neo in return. "Could they know something?" then Argil asked.

Cayla Mills

#34 Oct 03, 2010 10:13 PM

riverhippo

OOC- Alright, I'll be Sparx. Sparx with a chainsaw, lol, j/k.  This my first ever role play, BTW.

Sparx to Spyro- "HEY, morning my purple pal.  Whoa!  You don't look so hot.  I told you.  8 hours every night.  What were you doing last night?...     ...actually, you know, I don't even wanna know.  Anyways, how about we go to the nearby lake, a swampy swim will make you feel much better.  Maybe we'll even find some of that blueberry flavored grass we found yesterday, man, I'm starved."

Sparx to Cynder- "Hey, you coming Cynder?  You awake Cynder?  (yells obnoxiously) Cynder!!!!??"

#35 Oct 04, 2010 4:47 AM

Jackson117

Cynder eyed the two, "Thank goodness I'm not blood related..I was enjoying my sleep thank you very much" In her Tone of voice she so often used. She slowy got up, "So what's happening today then boys" Her voice had changed to a sweet yet curious tone.

Meanwhile a group of ape's went looking for something, Unaware of the lurking danger in the water, it raised it's tail like a submarine..pointed for the ape that leaded in front, the ape gasped as he saw it come right for him, it stabbed right through his chest, The other apes howled in terror..no doubt anyone in the swamp could hear it, the other apes would come..but for now..carnage ensures for this group, the remaining member jumped with a sword to cut the tail, the creatures mouth broke from the water and bited the ape's face off pretty much, the other ape ran..but he was blasted to ash by this creatures acid like beam.

The creature sinked back into the water of the swamp...Jack hated apes.

#36 Oct 04, 2010 5:21 AM

riverhippo

((OOC- Not really sure if I'm aloud to narrate, but here it goes...))

The ape screams that could easily be heard throughout the entire swamp carried to Spyro's family and also to where Ignitus and the other dragons were hiding.

"Did you hear that?!"  Sparx exclaimed.  Sometimes it wasn't clear wheather he was scared or just loved attention.  "Was that my stomach that just growled?  I must be hungrier than I realized."

Spyro and Cynder ignored Sparx as they looked at each other wondering what it was they heard.

((OOC- Do Spyro and Cynder know who they are yet and that their adopted?  Are Spyro's parents still dragonflies?  Is Cynder just someone accepted into the family?))

Spyro's parents woke up to the noise and checked the whelplings.  "Is everything alright?"

#37 Oct 04, 2010 6:34 AM

Jackson117

Cynder always knew she wasn't anyone's sister..she was adopted..Spyro and sparx were great friends, and flash and nina were very protective off her..but really most nights she would spend with Cyril, he often wanted a daughter..and that was taken away when his love died in a freak accident, So he took care of her, she only would sleep with their family when cyril was busy working, in truth she was adopted by cyrill, Flash and nina were more like Legal Guardians (Owl movie lolwut)

"I don't know but i don't like the sound of it"

#38 Oct 04, 2010 10:02 AM

Mr. John

"Apes!" Argil growled hearing their screams. "Their close!"

Cayla Mills

#39 Oct 04, 2010 4:32 PM

Neo Hikato

Ignitus turned his head to the direction of the screams, grimacing. "Seems you are right, but they are not making warcries...those are screams of terror." He turned back to Cyril and the other dragons. "Something else is in the swamps..."

"Possibly looking for the same thing." Neo muttered. "I don't like it one bit."

--------

Spyro rolled his eyes at Sparx. "Sparx, don't you stay up at night too?" He raised a brow. "And just when did you care about how much you sleep at night?"

He'd see Cynder getting up, first a little annoyed but then changed her tone of voice. He knew they weren't related, and yet he still felt a brother-sister bond between him and her. It was on accident that he and Cynder found Ignitus, Cyril, and the two dragons, having decided to explore the old ruins one night; since then, he and Cynder had been sneaking out at night to visit them, even though it wasn't much of a secret with Flash and Nina. As for Sparx, he didn't find that out yet...

Spyro quickly looked around once he heard the sound of screams, not only worried about what made them, but what caused the screams. Ignitus told him about the Apes, and he feared that they were looking for him, concerned about what would happen to Cynder, Sparx, and the rest of the family if they did find him. "I don't like the sound of it either..."

#40 Oct 04, 2010 7:47 PM

riverhippo

"Well, you know, Spyro, even though we're brothers, we're different.  Mom said so.  She once went on about how you were different from the rest of us, and that I shouldn't make fun of you being purple...    yada, yada, yada, I don't know I wasn't really listening to her.  Anyways, I don't need as much sleep.  See I'm energetic, quick, small, and smart.  And your not as energetic, slow, er...  fat, and err, you get the idea--We're different."

What Sparx didn't know was exactly how different Spyro and Cynder were to him and his parents.  Despite Sparx's outgoing and nosey personality, he was surprisingly naive about the secrets Spyro and Cynder kept from him.  And perhaps Spyro dreaded the day he would tell him the truth, for he wasn't sure how Sparx would react.

It was then that screams had been heard, and after Flash and Nina checked the whelplings' safety, they rushed just outside the hollow home to investigate.

Spyro and Cynder then expressed their displeasure of the noise.

#41 Oct 04, 2010 9:19 PM

Mr. John

"Everyone I fear for the safety of the creatures in this forest if it's alright with all of you maybe we should make sure everyone is alright!" Said Argil fearing for everyone upon hearing the noise.

Cayla Mills

#42 Oct 05, 2010 4:14 AM

Jackson117

The apes were eaten in the split second, the next stage was the even more gruesome, he put his mouth over their wounds, a strange thing went inside it.

"In a few hours..these bodies will reanimate to our cause"

Cynder on the other hand didn't want to look for whatever it was, she would be right with anything else...but creepy noises, "And this is the reason why i go to sleep" shaking..she saw a glance of sparx..who was looking pale, and then spyro..who had a clam like expression on him, She always liked the brother and sister type relationship with him, but there was that feeling it could evolve more then friends,..She always had a fancy for him..She shook the thought of it away, for all she knew...he didn't feel the same way, best to keep it for herself.

Cyril looked at the dragon who had offered to go "No, this might be a sign, we could go find the children and Flash and nina..they should be with us..safety in numbers is better then the unkown"

((Can we get a Bad guy in here, Jack's more of a crazed Neutral))

#43 Oct 05, 2010 5:38 AM

riverhippo

((OOC- Yeah, without Malefor in it and Cynder starting out on Spyro's side, I'm not really sure what the real conflict is.  I guess without a Cynder convexity scene, an unleashing of the dark master would be completely reinvented.))

#44 Oct 05, 2010 9:10 PM

Mr. John

"Then I think we should do this soon!" Said Argil.

OOC: I could come up with a bad guy if everyone wants.

Cayla Mills

#45 Oct 05, 2010 9:17 PM

riverhippo

((OOC- I'd like to play Mole-yair.  He could be useful in helping generate a storyline for the antagonist.  Just narrate him in and I take off with his character and the other Manweresmalls.))

#46 Oct 05, 2010 9:23 PM

Mr. John

OOC: Like I said if it's alright with all of you and most important of all Neo I could bring in a villian.

Cayla Mills

#47 Oct 05, 2010 9:54 PM

Neo Hikato

((Go ahead, Mr.John. Still kinda need a villain to work with Malefor since Cynder won't be evil. And for Mole-yair, go ahead riverhippo, though I don't want him appearing in the story till after the protagonists leave the swamp, which I hope will be soon.))

"It would probably be a best idea to leave the swamp all together." Neo stated. "If our enemies know we're here, it would only be time till more come. And with something else lurking..."

"Agreed." Ignitus nodded, getting serious. "We need to get to them and leave this place as soon as possible. I fear the time has finally come."

--------

Spyro walked to Cynder. "You think they know we're here?" He whispered to her. "How would they know?" He sighed, before looking to Sparx after he made comments about him. "Sparx, thats because you tend to oversleep when you do." He raised a brow. "And ya, I get the idea..." He rolled his eyes.

#48 Oct 05, 2010 10:04 PM

Mr. John

Meanwhile in The Well of Souls a demon creature one with red eyes, bat wings that were black and a red body with sharp claws, and red feet stepped up to the apes He could fire energy beams from his front hands and use powerful attacks. He worked for Malefor for years he was ready to help his Lord bring forth a rule of darkness his name was Borg.

"The time has come apes we serve our Master and we shall find the two dragons who are written in destiny and we shall stop them before they try to stop us such is the word of our Master!"

Cayla Mills

#49 Oct 05, 2010 10:27 PM

Malefor the purple dragon
Website

since this is  a good time a would like to join and be Malefor

You cant stop me I have a reason to fight you dont

#50 Oct 05, 2010 10:43 PM

Mr. John

"Apes I will take to the air some of our other forces have found a swamp together we shall eliminate the dragons and it wiill bring us one step closer to our Master's resurrection!" Borg said his wings spread he flew out of the volcano and to the swamp.

"We have to hurry and get out of here soon their lives maybe in danger!" Said Argil.

Cayla Mills

Board footer