Kjakings
Gems: 0

The Deadly Game.

#2 Jan 24, 2010 10:04 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

Re: The Deadly Game.

(This may get moved to the other RP section, but it looks awesome!

Username: Phoenix_Flyer
Name: Izaria (Izzy for short)
Profession: Trainer (if not I'll be a simple Porfessor's daughter, who helps around the lab)
Appearance: Blonde shoulder-length, wavy hair and purplish-blue eyes. Wears a dark purple shirt and black jeans and pink trainers. She has a small gold locket around her neck with a family photo in it.
Weapons: She does carry a pocket-knife, other than that, none.
Pokémon: Quilava (Female named Rollo, was starter Pokemon), Espeon (Female named Jewel) and Vibrava (Female named Mystic)
Personality: Determined but very sarcastic, she is attempting to help set things right in the world; in her own insignificant way.
History: Father was a scientist in a desert who was researching the relationship between desert pokemon and the stars.
How they survived the removal: Erm... She lived in the middle of a desert so was pretty isolated and managed to escape the initial crack-down. Though her family is now on the run.)

#3 Jan 25, 2010 4:27 PM

Kjakings

((There is no other RP section... o_O

And accepted, but I'm gunna wait for a couple more people before starting.))

#4 Jan 25, 2010 7:15 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

(There is now, the SPAM section had been changed to 'SPAM/Forum games' where there are RP's which have nothing to do with Spyro. But oh well, and thankies.)

#5 Jan 25, 2010 7:43 PM

Kjakings

((Ah. Nah. I discussed it with Stormy and Rurik (the whole approver thing was my idea, and I've proposed it like six times no matter what either one of them say) and we considered splitting the section, but decided there wasn't enough input for that.

And FINALLY, someone else who says 'thankies'. Kja is not the only one!))

#6 Jan 25, 2010 8:54 PM

Nightfall
Birthday: 26 August
Website

Hmm... Gonna have to improvise a lot here...

Username: Saphira

Name: Lucy

Profession: Trainer.

Appearance: Shoulder length black hair, often tied up. Hazel eyes. Slim build. About 5'3 in height. Wears a red vest top, with a black skirt and boots.

Weapons: Has a small hand gun tucked in her boot, but she rarely uses it.

Pokémon: Charmeleon (starter pokemon - male), Mightyena (male) and Vaporeon (female).

Personality: Prefers working and travelling alone with her pokemon, but will join up with others if she needs to. Loves battling and spending time with her pokemon. Often quiet and gets on with things, but can be witty and sarcastic when she wants to be. Has a sense of humour. Compassionate and willing to help others. Hates anything evil.

History: Became a trainer at 10 and has not stopped since. Her father is a gym leader, far away in another country.

How they survived the removal: Hardly ever goes to urban areas. (I'm kinda confused about this... Could someone explain a bit more?)

Other: Her favourite types of pokemon are Fire, Dark and Dragon.

#7 Jan 25, 2010 9:29 PM

s'pyromane

Sounds pretty good , but I don't think I'll join , don't worry about it...Unless you can bear my grammar and the fact that I'm a real beginner...Forget it.
I just like the idea , it worth mentionning , huh ?

#8 Jan 26, 2010 5:29 PM

Kjakings

((Sorry, Saphira. All Team Rockets know about the removal, so they're going to be a LOT more aggressive to press their advantage before it goes away, and not all wild Pokémon are that well disposed to humanity. Probably hardly any actually, so if they feel annoyed or aggressive, then they're going to take it out on humanity. Mew has sent the removal of the dampener to all Pokémon, along with information of what it is she's doing, so they know what they can do now.))

#9 Jan 26, 2010 9:49 PM

Nightfall
Website

((OK then. Are you going to take control of the characters in the first post, Kja? Shall we start soon, or are you waiting for more?))

#10 Mar 08, 2010 9:49 PM

Kjakings

((Ok. I forgot about this but I'm now doing something, I promise. My intro post is mostly done but I've gotta log off now, so it should be ready tommorow, at some point. Stupid Parents evening should keep me out until like 7 but meh.))

#11 Mar 08, 2010 9:57 PM

Nightfall
Website

((Glad to hear it. smile I'm looking forward to starting.))

#12 Mar 09, 2010 11:46 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

(PF ready and raring to go as well! wink)

#13 Mar 10, 2010 9:09 PM

Kjakings

Username: Kjakings
Name: Drac Stormwind
Profession: Pokémon Trainer
Appearance: 5’7’’, raven black hair, ruby dragonite pendant around his neck. He wears what could be described as ‘normal’ clothing; jeans, t-shirt, jacket, bag.
Weapons: Two glocks, which he has found he cannot dual-wield like Lara Croft (how he got them explained below)
Pokémon: Sneasel, Quilava and an Arcanine.
Personality: (Optional)
History: (Optional)
How they survived the removal: (See below)
Other:

Drac’s eyes flashed to Sneasel jumping about in the trees besides the path. The Sneasel had been trained exceptionally well by someone, Drac doubted he would’ve noticed had he not just told the Pokémon to be ready. Quilava had come back from scouting and had ‘told’ Drac in the small symbols they had worked out that the city gates weren’t far ahead but they were guarded by Team Rocket members, who were armed.
Since Giovanni fled seven years ago Team Rocket had disbanded in all but name, but were beginning to make further jabs at modern society with a new uniform and logo but they were still undeniably Team Rocket, no matter how violent they’d gotten. Going from using Pokémon to steal other Pokémon, they were going for full on armed robberies.
Professor Oak’s lab had been hit several weeks ago, with several Pokémon of legendary trainer Ash Ketchum being stolen, most of which were Tauros. Apparently several attempts had been made at the Charisific Valley in Johto but they had been fought off by the sheer ferocity of the Charizards once one of their own had been injured.
Drac approached the city gates, rounding the corner and being thrown back slightly when he realised that when Quilava had said ‘armed’ Drac had thought he meant some kind of knife, not fully automatic assault rifles with military grade pistols strapped to their waists.
Drac approached more cautiously and was still surprised when two laser sights flicked onto his forehead. Either something had *bleep*ed these guys off or they were deranged. Showing guns in Hoenn was a crime that could get you a life sentence, and military crap could probably get you executed.
“Halt! This city is now in the care of our glorious lord Giovanni, captain of Team Rocket! State your business.” One of them called, without his hands or his eyes lowering. Drac saw the redness of their eyes and he guessed they were on stimulants.
“I’m a Pokémon trainer, here to re-supply and heal my Pokémon. I thought Giovanni ran away?” Drac asked casually, stepping forward but jumping back when one of the Rockets fired at his feet.
“Stay back. Our glorious Lord did NOT run away. Do not EVER say that.” Drac was getting freaked out now. “You have Pokémon? Show me them, all of them!” Drac did as the guard asked and released Quilava and Arcanine, and noticed the laser sights flicked to the foreheads of the two Pokémon, who were just as surprised.
“They don’t look injured. If they are all you have why do you have more Pokéballs?”
“For if I see any in the wild. Pokémon trainer, remember? And Pokémon don’t show their injuries once they’ve been inside a Pokéball. Why are you guys so paranoid? They’re no threat to you.” The guards visibly relaxed then, but it was at that point Sneasel decided to leap out of the trees at them with his claws swinging into an X-slash.
Drac assumed Sneasel only meant to cut the guns, and they were cut, but he was beyond surprised and well into frozen with shock when the throats of the guards spurted blood. Sneasel knew what was going on though, and he knew that those guards had shot at Drac and threatened Quilava and Arcanine. Sneasel had seen that their guard was down and neutralised them.
Quilava burst its back into flame to burn away the blood that had hit it while Arcanine glared. And decided he’d wash it off the next time they stopped for water.
“Holy *bleep* Sneasel, what was that?” Drac finally managed to ask, while Sneasel looked confused. The Pokémon had assumed Drac would be happy that Sneasel had taken the initiative and neutralised the Rockets before any serious harm had been done. “You just killed them!”
“Halt, explain- OPEN FIRE!” Two more Rockets had come down the path and seen their comrades fallen on the ground and were firing at Drac through the trees.
“Quilava, flame thrower!” Drac yelled, meaning that Quilava simply flame the trees and mess up the aim of the Rockets, allowing them to escape. Instead Quilava sent it very precisely through the trees, hitting the two Rockets and bursting them into flames.
Drac tried to block out their screams and cringed, flicking Quilava back into her Pokéball as he picked up two of the handguns left on the floor by the Rockets and mounting Arcanine, loping off into the forest with Sneasel following in the branches.

((Ah-ha. Now I'm waiting for you! VICTORY WILL BE MINE!))

#14 Mar 10, 2010 10:08 PM

Nightfall
Website

((Please note: I've replaced Staravia with Vaporeon, also female.))

"Go Charmeleon! Slash attack!" Lucy grinned as the lizard-like Pokemon easily defeated a wild Bidoof with his sharp claws. "Good job." She said, tossing him a Poffin, which he happily scooped up.

Lucy tossed her black, wavy hair behind her and sat herself down on a rock. The forest was her favourite place to be, just her and her best friends. That, she had decided, was all she needed.

As Charmeleon curled up beside her, Lucy gasped as she heard sharp banging sounds in the distance. Charmeleon heard them too, and he stood up and growled in the direction of the sound, the flame on his tail blazing brightly.

"Guns..." Lucy whispered as she recognised the sound. Her blood chilled as the gunshots were followed by shrill screams of pain. Charmeleon cried out loudly, clearly angry by the racket. "It's OK, I'll check it out." Lucy said as her Pokemon disappeared inside his Pokeball. "Check it out... Is that wise?" She asked herself.

She realised Mightyena, who immediately picked up a scent. "Blood." Lucy whispered, knowing her Pokemon's reactions like her own. "Lead the way." The wolf-like Mightyena bounded ahead, barking loudly. Lucy ran after him, fearing what she was bringing herself into.

#15 Mar 10, 2010 11:43 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

Izaria had been travelling for a long time, she wasn't quite sure how long, it had been at least two weeks. She sighed, not because she was upset or anything, she just sighed because she could. She had her feet immersed in a little stream, allowing the water to soothe the aches and pains she had aquired due to her travels. An Espeon was curled up next to her in the grass.

Izzy lived in the middle of a desert with her family, though after weird things had started happening with the Pokemon, she had pretty much just ran away from home to try and see what she could do about it. That was why she wasn't sure how long she had been travelling, she had left her Pokegear at home so that her parents wouldn't beg her to come home. When she started her journey her father had told her that she would have her partners by her side, and that's all she would need. She was living by that teaching now, just because things had gone weird didn't change things like that.

She was just starting to nod off, her mind being soothed by the sounds of the water when the sound of gunshots nearly made her fall into the water. Next to her, the Espeon jumped to it's feet and started growling slightly.

"Calm down Jewel, it's alright." She said while putting a reassuring hand onto the Pokemon's sleek purple coat to soothe her. Izzy herself could barely hear them, but she was sure she could hear screams. She looked at the Espeon, hoping that she could confirm that she wasn't hearing things. Jewel's ears flicked towards the forest, confirming there was a sound.

Being a psychic Pokemon Izzy had a kind of telepathic connection with Jewel. They couldn't actually talk to each other, but both knew the other's emotions, as well as their wants and intentions. "Screaming... Let's go see what's happening."

Needing no second bidding Jewel ran towards the sound, with Izzy following as fast as she was able.

#16 Mar 25, 2010 6:49 PM

Nightfall
Website

((Hmm... better keep this RP going until Kja comes back. Let's improvise.))

As Lucy fought to keep up with the agile Mightyena, who was running and barking loudly, she couldn't help but notice movement in the trees nearby. As if someone was running alongside her...

Lucy gasped as she saw an Espeon running through the undergrowth, almost parallel to them. Mightyena noticed too, and growled loudly at it. "Hush!" Lucy soothed, as she slowed down a little. She gasped as she saw a trainer, a little younger than herself, running behind it. "Hey! Over here!" She yelled, waving her arms while trying to keep up with them.

#17 Mar 28, 2010 8:15 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

Jewel, the Espeon, remained ever the calm one. It didn't look even the slightest bit frazzled that she had been growled at, she merely stopped and stood a couple of feet from the Mightyena, fixing a hard stare at it as psychic pokemon are liable to do.

Izaria heard a shout at the same time that she realised that Jewel was no longer running. She stopped and came to stand behind Jewel.

"Jewel don't creep the Mightyena out, pack it in." She mumbled to the Espeon. Jewel complied and switched a softer gaze to the trainer behind it, as did Izaria. "Hi, did you hear gunshots too?"

#18 Mar 29, 2010 2:05 PM

Nightfall
Website

"Uh huh." Lucy came to a stop and caught her breath. Mightyena ignored the other trainer, and kept his glare on the Espeon. Lucy patted him on the head and said with a small chuckle, "It's OK, calm down!" He did as he was told with a grunt and sat down. Lucy stepped towards the trainer. "I'm Lucy. Now, I reckon that those shots came from the town." She crained her neck and peeped over the trees. "I'm kind worried... Are you sure that it's wise to check it out? I don't know..."

#19 Mar 29, 2010 3:31 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

"Izzy," she replied with a nod and a smile. "Yeah I agree, I was heading that way now. I do think it would be smart to scope it out, what if someone is hurt?"

#20 Mar 29, 2010 6:12 PM

Nightfall
Website

"I agree." Lucy pressed her hand on her forehead to try and see any evidence. Smoke, Pokemon flying, anything. Mightyena stood up tall, wagging his tail and whimpering. "He can smell blood. He'll lead the way. Coming?" She asked, starting to jog after her Pokemon.

#21 Mar 29, 2010 6:43 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

"A herd of wild Tauros couldn't keep me from having a look!" She said while starting to run after Lucy with Jewel on her heels. "Lead the way!"

Board footer