Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#151 Jan 19, 2010 5:34 PM

Aceedwin
Gems: 0

Re: Darkness of Blood (A Dark RP )

As Dayn was led back to the half-formed ghetto that had formed to house the survivors, Dayn thought. Witnesses were few, and unreliable, but Dayn was sure that the demolition wasn't a natural disaster. Someone, or more likely, a group, had demolished it. Why and how had yet to be answered, but he'd be *bleep* if anyone else figured it out first.

As he approached, he was greeted by one of his sergeants, 'Sir, we have all the necessary resources to begin construction of the first street of houses. Permission to proceed.'
'Granted. And sergeant,' the sergeant turned round, looking very suspicious indeed, 'I'd like you to station a guard around the perimeter of the castle. As a precaution.' After all, Dayn thought, there would be a few treasure hunters hoping to grab an artifact from the rubble.
'Uh, yessir!'
'And sergeant, do stop cheating at dice, there's a good chap.'
Dayn left the sergeant gobsmacked. It was good to have your subordinates in fear of you. Respect and fear. Those were what you needed.

#152 Jan 19, 2010 8:54 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

"Yeah I am, and I'm not going to leave him. If I did it would make me even worse than he is..." She shifted Nithran one more time, so that he was completely covering her back, neck and head and even his tail was over hers; he would likely freak when he woke up, it didn't look right, but it didn't bother her. "Well, at least his black colouring makes be less conspicuous, being orange and all."
She then giggled slightly at the fact that she had actually thought of something smart before she trotted away, keeping herself low to the ground.

#153 Jan 19, 2010 8:58 PM

Rurikredwolf
Birthday: 14 October
Website

Nithran twitched and opened his eyes and immediatly rolled off of something. In a bit of panic, he attacked what it was.

#154 Jan 19, 2010 8:59 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

Lumistar squeaked and jumped back. She was about to start flying to get away when she remembered the situation. Not having much choice she jumped at Nithran, attempting to pin him down with her weight so she could stop him blowing everything.

#155 Jan 19, 2010 9:03 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

"Get off of me!" Nithran shouted loudly as he began to crackle with fire. Them, he realized who it was, but he didn't stop.

#156 Jan 20, 2010 2:54 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

"We're back at the castle, and it's against the law to be here, now shut up before you blow our cover idiot!" She hissed back at him, ignoring the fire.

#157 Jan 20, 2010 6:39 PM

Nightfall
Birthday: 26 August
Website

"Well, it's nice of you to join us Nithran." Busa said. "And yes, be quiet, we are planning to explore these ruins, but we have to split up and keep a low profile. Are you coming or not?"

#158 Jan 20, 2010 7:50 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

"And be your pets? No, I don't think so. I think I'll just blow up everything that stands in front of me. Why didn't you do that?" Nithran asked as he canceled the flames and struggled to get up, "Which one of you took my staff?"

#159 Jan 20, 2010 7:53 PM

Nightfall
Website

"Why? Because we aren't sadists, that's why!" Busa sighed to try and hold on to his temper. "Your staff? No idea. None of us have it. If you're not coming, go away and stop trying on my patience." He turned to Lumistar. "Come on then, we'll split up once we get further in."

#160 Jan 21, 2010 2:48 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

"You've been out of it for the best part of three hours and I've been carrying you for two of them. As for you walking-stick, if you hadn't been trying to attack us instead of asking nicely, you wouldn't have dropped it back at the cave." She nodded at Busa, turning away from Nithran. "And by the way, why would we want to make you our pet? You're way too irritable for that. But now that you're awake, as far as I'm concerned you can bugger off and go where you like, I've certainly had enough of you; I know I'm not going to get a 'thank-you'."
She then trotted off into the ruins a little ways, keeping low. She then turned to look at Busa and wait for him.

#161 Jan 21, 2010 9:38 PM

Nightfall
Website

"Suit yourself then." Busa huffed at Nithran, then he wandered over to Lumistar. "OK then, let's go further in, and we can split up in a while." He said, starting to go forward. "And remember to keep your eyes peeled."

#162 Jan 21, 2010 10:06 PM

A Guy
Website

#163 Jan 21, 2010 10:08 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

Nithran merely scowled at them. He pulled himself to a stump and sat there, unable to get up. Maybe if he waited, someone or something could come by

#164 Jan 22, 2010 4:18 PM

MrXLink
Gems: -92
Birthday: 18 November

Aim high in life but watch out for Flying Boxes

#165 Jan 22, 2010 6:29 PM

Aceedwin

Dayn waited with an annoyed scowl as his bodyguards swept the half-collapsed trainers, obviously with no idea what they were looking for. Dayn was interested in whatever demolished the castle, but his main concern was recovering as much furniture as possible. A lot of the stuff was antique, and Dayn had always had a respect for artists.

#166 Jan 23, 2010 11:15 AM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

"OK..." Lumistar said before she changed direction and disappeared into the ruins.
She didn't find anything interesting that could tell her what had happened. She only ran into one of Dayn's guards all the time she ran around, further adding to her skepticism towards the guy. The only thing she found was that the place reeked of blood and death. No surprise there...

#167 Jan 23, 2010 4:44 PM

Nightfall
Website

#168 Jan 23, 2010 4:59 PM

Aceedwin

Dayn perked up at the sound of a muffled voice. Swearing? Well, either one of his guards would need to be shown the error of such anti-social ways, or an enterprising villager had seen fit to disobey his orders. Either way. Dayn signalled to his bodyguards, and walked softly along to the general direction of the sound. He flattened himself against a wall, and peered through a threadbare hole in a wall. Someone was there, and certainly not one of his men. They were all wearing tail-rings. Dayn lifted his arm, and swung it down, prompting his two bodyguards to swing into action, each making a dash for two of the room's exits.

OOC: Dayn's found Busa, in case you missed it.

#169 Jan 23, 2010 5:08 PM

Nightfall
Website

As Busa righted himself, he heard footsteps. Drawing his blade he faced the sound. "Who's there? Come on then!"

#170 Jan 23, 2010 5:16 PM

Aceedwin

'Drop that. You're outnumbered. Surrender yourself to the law.' Dayn spoke, still leaning against his wall, watching the man from the shadows. He considered how useful throwing his voice would be here. He made a mental note to figure it out at some point.

#171 Jan 23, 2010 5:26 PM

Nightfall
Website

Busa recognised the voice immediately. "I don't know how you can assume that you are of great importance." He growled, still holding his blade. "None of us know you. It would be different if you were a member of high authority, but since you're not, I won't surrender to you." Busa straightened his posture. "I don't see what the problem is. I am merely investigating. I will leave as soon as I am done." He said, trying not to imply that Silver and Lumistar were here as well.

((I am thinking of adding another character soon, is that OK Rurik? It's not for definite though. It depends how things go.))

#172 Jan 23, 2010 5:33 PM

Aceedwin

Dayn sneered in an angry manner, 'I am the elected dictator of this land, and as such, I may impose sactions and laws. And I also hold command over my personal army.' He smiled then, and shot a green flame into the air, to act as a flare. He'd made sure his soldiers had seen him do that. Now they'd all come running, 'Once more, I will ask you. Surrender, or be incapacitated.'

#173 Jan 23, 2010 5:49 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

A large fireball raced towards Dayn from his side.

#174 Jan 23, 2010 5:50 PM

A Guy
Website

After quite a bit of flying, the ruins that were mentioned in passing were coming into view.

"Wow, look at all the rocks!" Jeren said in amazement. "Let's just hope we can find this Dayn guy..."

"Let me see if I can do anything to speed that up..." said Serm. He flew lower and lower, and when he felt he was low enough, he launched a volley of yellow fireballs in the direction of the ruins. "If the fireballs hold, they'll certainly get his attention."

#175 Jan 23, 2010 6:50 PM

Aceedwin

OOC: You want Dayn to help you, so you try to kill him? Eep.

Dayn was thrown through the wall by the explosion. Thankfully, since he was already plastered against the wall, there was no impact. So he had only been a victim of an explosion. 'Oh good...' he drawled, face planted quite fimly. So, two intruders. That made him very, very annoyed. And then a second explosion, rocked the ruins, sending a stairway collapsing to its metaphorical knees. The first bodyguard gave up his post, and ran to assist Dayn. His comrade dived behind a pile of bricks, and launched a few ice shards at the first dragon they'd encountered.
'Sir!'
'I can stand. Where are the others?'
'Coming sir. Listen.'
Dayn listened, and sure enough, there was shouting, and a great deal of footsteps towards their location.
'Who launched all those fireballs?'
'Not sure sir. The second lot came from the air, though.'
Dayn focused, and squeezed his mind into its military tactician setting. 'Get yourself airborne and take out their aerial support. Whoever these people are, they won't last long against fifteen of us.'
'Fourteen, sir.'
'Really? Fine.'
The bodyguard prepared to take off, but was interrupted by Dayn.
'What's your name soldier?'
The bodyguard smiled faintly, 'Dorfl, sir.'
'Thank you, captain.' Dayn smiled with satisfaction as the previous sergeant's eyes lit up. Dorfl turned and took off, ready to shoot down some enemies of state.
At that point, Dayn's troops arrived, blowing their way through a hole, a few metres next to Dayn.
'Locate and kill all intruders!' Dayn ordered promptly, to a chorus of 'SIR's in response.

OOC: Alright, to give you the gist of that, the first bodyguard, whom is electric, is going up to meet AG's characters. The second bodyguard, whom is ice, is in the courtyard, furthest from wherever Nithran is hiding, and is shooting icicles at Busa. Dayn has taken cover in a room (let's say a parlour), and is now ordering his troops to search and destroy for all intruders. Righto.

Board footer