Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Dec 31, 2009 12:15 AM

Rurikredwolf
Gems: 0
Birthday: 14 October
Website

Darkness of Blood (A Dark RP )

Now, I am making a Dark RP becuase I want to test a few things. The first one is to test how competent the SF rp's are with a really serious story. With real character developments and things that don't go your way. This is a warning, as there will be some themes (No Sexual, so don't get ideas) that some may find a bit disturbing. If you feel like you can handle these things, be my guest and join. If you can't, stay away.

--

Long ago, there was free power. The elements flowed within the inhabitants of the world, as real as the ones that they bond with.

Earth was the natural builders and destroyers. They can control the earth and used to make homes or whatever their hearts desire. They can bring down buildings and remake them, or simply shape them again. This requires a strong heart and body to be one. Could be used to absorb attacks, but has limited offense. Could use herbs to heal.

Beings with fire were chaotic in nature, also being natural destroyers. Most were evil, but there were a few who used their powers to aid, not destroy. They have excellent offence, but not great defense. Requires a desire to see things burn and an uncaring nature.

Ice were mostly females, but after a bit, males got the ability to do this. They can summon blankets of snow and ice to either destroy or perserve. They are usually kindhearted, but known to be wrathful when angered. Being neutral was a must. Water is a subform of this, used in warm areas

Electric powers were made to power other systems, and were considered to be the the greatest by some, but the worst by others. They were usually treated horribly and used as slaves, but they rebelled. However, despite their victory, they were treated more or less the same. Timid by nature, they are sharpshooters, using their elements to strike down from afar.

The ones who called the elements of Wind and Air were usually  never found on the ground, having a love for the sky. They were known to be very carefree and happy, always desperate to see the world. They are very swift, but weak of the body. Many did not try to pursue them, as they were usually out of reach.

However, the balance was disturbed when a group discovered another one: A very sinister one.

Blood.

Blood elements are downright evil, made from all the elements put togeather and adding power over one or another's blood. They can cause one to simply explode or bind them to their will. The ones who gained this used them to attack, or became vampiric in nature. It seemed that limiteless in power, so it was sealed away after a long war. The leader was defeated, but not without a price.

The price was that the elements fled, leaving only reminants of themselves. Only magi have recently reattuned themselves closer with the elements, but it is a wary one. Others can use them, but they were nowhere near where they were before. They do not wish for the Blood element to come back.

Thousands of years passed.

--

Rules

Refer to the section rules for the basic ones, but I will be adding in a few of my own

1. You are most likely going to be bipedal. Why? This works out the story much more smoothly than quadruped. This is something I do not do for the most part nowadays, but this calls for it. If you don't like it, don't join.

2. You may only choose ONE of these elements. Blood is not an option yet. it depends on one's choices that I will allow one to use Blood. I will not accept anything else.

3. Your choice makes this RP. Every choice you make will, in a way, change the RP. There are many ways to end it, but you can only choose one. You will not know it, though, until it is in your face.

If your character is accepted on the character sheet, you may join as character. If you are making a new one, post it there and I will review it

M'kay?

#2 Dec 31, 2009 12:33 AM

Apoc
Birthday: 18 June

Re: Darkness of Blood (A Dark RP )

You do realise you are speaking to a gore hound?

#3 Dec 31, 2009 12:36 AM

Rurikredwolf
Website

It wasn't directed to you. IT was just a warning.

#4 Dec 31, 2009 2:18 AM

Apoc
Birthday: 18 June

No....really? I was just playing along, grow a sense of humor.

#5 Dec 31, 2009 2:42 AM

Rurikredwolf
Website

I do have a sense of humor. Your comment was simply unnessesary

#6 Dec 31, 2009 7:46 PM

Nightfall
Birthday: 26 August
Website

This is cool! I like dark stuff.

None of my characters are bipedal, but I guess I could improvise just this once. I just need to decide on a character and then I'll post the sheet. Is that OK?

Who are you using Rurik?

#7 Dec 31, 2009 7:48 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

(I am going to be a character I rarely use; Nithran. He is the best canidate for this.)

#8 Dec 31, 2009 8:12 PM

Nightfall
Website

((He looks cool. I might use Ophelia, but I'm not sure. Maybe both her and Busa. Still not sure though, give me time, I'll come in eventually. smile))

((*EDIT* I MAY just have Busa on his own, but still not sure. I'll decide, don't worry.))

#9 Dec 31, 2009 10:42 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

(I'll be using Lumistar; though Rurik already asked on MSN this is just to let everyone else know I'm here.)

#10 Jan 01, 2010 1:19 AM

A Guy
Website

OOC: I might join this RP. I'm thinking of a new character...

#11 Jan 01, 2010 4:46 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

(Join! Join Join! I haven't RPed with you for ages A Guy, then again I haven't RPed on SF for ages... XD)

#12 Jan 01, 2010 7:57 PM

A Guy
Website

OOC: I haven't RPed here in a while either, but I have improved my RPing elsewhere.

#13 Jan 01, 2010 8:10 PM

Nightfall
Website

((I think it's about time Busa had his debut. Shall I post his sheet, or are we just referring to your char. sheet?))

#14 Jan 01, 2010 8:56 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

(Refering to mine, but I have  no issues if you post it. About ready to start as well. Just need to think of how to start this off and then I'll post.)

#15 Jan 01, 2010 9:06 PM

Nightfall
Website

#16 Jan 01, 2010 9:33 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

A castle that once reached up to the sky now lay in ruins. Bodies littered the ground, their blood seeping from underneath rocks and from being impaled. The cries on anguish were unbearable as they mourned lost ones, all except for one.

Leaning against a slab of rock, a black scaled dragon watched with annoyance at the screams, and even told the ones near him to be silence unless they wanted their mouths seared shut. They moved to a different area and did it quietly, so the dragon simply ignored them.

He had dark green eyes with no pupils, so it was hard to see where he was staring. However, he had burning anger and hate for those around him, and that was easily seen. He had golden horns, wing membranes, claws, and tail spikes. However, the tail spikes served nothing except slow him down, as he could barely lift his tail as is.

"Spare a coin?" a begger asked as he approached the dragon.

"Do I look like I have the coin or care for you?" He responded, "Now leave before I kill you."

The begger quickly complied.

#17 Jan 01, 2010 10:00 PM

Nightfall
Website

#18 Jan 01, 2010 11:39 PM

A Guy
Website

OOC: Ah, I did earth dragons, flying dragons, don't really like lightning, ice, or fire... I'm going to take a while to decide.

EDIT: I have an idea for a lightning dragon.

#19 Jan 02, 2010 4:59 AM

Rurikredwolf
Website

(Post it then. I'll check it out. They don't have to be dragons btw, guys.)

#20 Jan 02, 2010 12:29 PM

gaile the dragon

i might join with my other character, i'll post her in the sheet now

#21 Jan 02, 2010 1:33 PM

MrXLink
Gems: -92
Birthday: 18 November

I see your RP is irresistable for lots of people ;D

May I join with Silverwind, as an air Dragon? Only if you have accepted it of course, but I would like to join. He's in your sheet now. wink

Aim high in life but watch out for Flying Boxes

#22 Jan 02, 2010 8:11 PM

Nightfall
Website

Busa stood crouched in the forest, keeping an eye on a lone brown rabbit, nibbling on some grass. He shot a small electricity ball at it. After a brief squeal and a flash of yellow light, the rabbit lay dead, it's body covered in burns.

Smiling, Busa picked up his prize by the ears and slung it over his shoulder. Then he wandered back the way he came towards the cave.

#23 Jan 02, 2010 8:52 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

Lumistar had been wandering through a forest on her travels and had heard a rabbit squeal. She hurried forward to see if it was another dragon and was pleased to see an elderly dragon walking away through the trees. The orange dragoness smiled and hurried after him.

"Excuse me? Can you tell me where I am?" She asked as she ran.

#24 Jan 02, 2010 8:58 PM

Nightfall
Website

Busa smiled. "I have no idea." He chuckled. "I travel a lot, so I'm fairly new here. Are you lost? Come with me to my cave if you like. I don't mind sharing breakfast." He smiled again.

#25 Jan 02, 2010 9:03 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

"Thank-you, you're very kind." She fell into step beside him. "I'm travelling too, my dad was a Warrior so I decided to travel to see how much more I could learn."

Board footer