You are not logged in.

#126 Jan 13, 2010 6:50 PM

MrXLink
Gems: -92
Birthday: 18 November

Re: Darkness of Blood (A Dark RP )

"That's not important. Let's say I normally live high in the sky... You weren't supposed to see me." He sighed quickly. "...but yeah, accidents happen, right?"

Aim high in life but watch out for Flying Boxes

#127 Jan 13, 2010 8:14 PM

Nightfall
Gems: 0
Birthday: 26 August
Website

"I see you are the shy type. That's good, I admire it." Busa squinted in the dark, but couldn't see the light yet. He called to Lumistar, who was at the front of the line. "Anything?"

#128 Jan 13, 2010 11:25 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

(Luminess? Lol.)

Lumistar sent out a little puff of flame, lighting up her face for a second before she looked forward again.

"We're almost there, five minutes at the most!" She replied.

#129 Jan 14, 2010 9:51 AM

Nightfall
Website

((Oops! Sorry, my mind.... it goed boom. I've changed it.))

#130 Jan 14, 2010 9:24 PM

A Guy
Website

"How do we know we can trust him?" asked Jeren.

"He believes that we're one of them..." answered Marka. "But he only mentioned one creature, although he did mention several methods of killing it. Seeing how "busy" he was, I would suppose that there are other methods of catching things."

"I'm not sure I want to stay here that long... let's find someone that sells medicine," said Serm.

#131 Jan 14, 2010 10:45 PM

Rurikredwolf
Birthday: 14 October
Website

(Now a timeskip? Unless you guys have something else you need to do.)

#132 Jan 15, 2010 1:51 AM

A Guy
Website

OOC: I do have a plan for my characters wandering off a bit in search of the antidote, but the details aren't very important, so you can go on ahead.

#133 Jan 15, 2010 11:53 AM

Rurikredwolf
Website

(I was just gonna fastforward a few hours so my character can get up and we can move on.)

#134 Jan 15, 2010 4:46 PM

Aceedwin

OOC: If you get out of that tunnel, Dayn can meet you, while making his register.

#135 Jan 15, 2010 9:14 PM

Nightfall
Website

((I might as well do it.))

Busa saw a faint glint of light approaching. "Well it's about time!" He huffed, quickening his pace. By the time they got outside, the sun was high and warm in the sky. "Those ruins should not be far." He informed the group. "Remember, keep your eyes peeled."

#136 Jan 15, 2010 9:37 PM

Aceedwin

OOC: Dramatic entrance!

Dayn and his two bodyguards (they did so insist, he hadn't the heart to tell them to leave him alone) fell into formation. They both nodded, signalling their recognition of the target. They curled into a free fall, as they the bodyguards had no doubt practised time and time again to gain Dayn's approval. The pair hit the ground first, with a second seperating their rough, but stable impacts. Dayn swooped in, attempting a regal movement, which wasn't great.
Before he could say anything, the bodyguards stepped forward, and proclaimed rather loudly, 'Lord Dayn, noble ruler of the surrounding lands and their population, stands before you. Humble yourselves!'
'Actually, gentlemen, I think they're humble enough for now.' he adressed his men. Turning to the small group, he spoke, 'Th'art trespassing on an area deemed unsafe. You will have to leave immediately. You should also know about a regi-'
'It is lord Dayn's decree that you trespassers shall leave this area immediately,' the second bodyguard barked, 'and instead report to a census taker, to be recorded as a subject of Lord Dayn!'
'Um, yes. Fine.' Dayn affirmed, feeling generally a little bit unrequired.

#137 Jan 15, 2010 9:55 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

(Half tempted to make a magical reawakening of Nithran. I'm rapidly loosing interest.)

#138 Jan 15, 2010 10:31 PM

Nightfall
Website

Busa stepped forward and faced the new arrivals. "I am Busa, and this is Lumistar, Silver and... Nithran." He growled at the unconscious dragon. "I understand that this ground may belong to you, but we only wish to investigate the collapse of the tower. We mean no harm." He paused. "Tell me, do you know anything about it?"

#139 Jan 16, 2010 10:06 AM

Aceedwin

'Afraid not. Although first impressions indicate it wasn't just a structual failing. If you wish, you could ask one of my men later on, and he'll tell you what we know. Hopefully. But regardless, you may not come closer. Trespassing is a crime worthy of incarceration.' Dayn put back on his official face. His bodyguards were getting a little upset with Dayn's involvement in the peasantry.

#140 Jan 16, 2010 10:34 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

"Can we not travel through? We're travellers, so we have nowhere else to go." Lumistar asked politely.

#141 Jan 17, 2010 1:00 PM

Aceedwin

'Look, I am this close,' Dayn said, with two index fingers pushed close together, 'to having you all arrested. You are not permitted entry, simple as.'
'Lord Dayn has decreed that questioning his ruling further will result in immediate arrest, and a casting to the darkest dungeons of his lordship's citadel.'
Oh. They had a dungeon now. Such eager lads, they were. It was probably just a renovated cellar with some shackles.

#142 Jan 17, 2010 6:57 PM

Nightfall
Website

Busa knew that there was no point in arguing further, since they wouldn't get very far. "I understand. We are sorry to bother you." He gave a small, respectful bow. "You said that we can find information about the castle's collapse from your guards. Where might we find them? Also, can we obtain information from anywhere else?"

#143 Jan 17, 2010 8:28 PM

Aceedwin

'Oh they'll be around. They all wear something ivy green.' Dayn said, gesturing at the ribbon one of the bodyguards was wearing around his ankle. 'Suppose you could ask all the glum looking people milling around. Figure out what they know.' Dayn turned round, and flew over to a slightly more concentrated pile of rubble, to investigate, while his bodyguards looked disapprovingly at everything.

#144 Jan 18, 2010 11:57 AM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

Lumistar scowled but said nothing and instead started heading in a different direction; looking for either a guard or one of the poor people that had lived there.

#145 Jan 18, 2010 3:56 PM

MrXLink

Silver quietly followed Lumistar in search for one of Dayn's guards or another way in. How could those ruins be a restricted area within less than a hour? If it already was, Dayn's guards would be stupid not to see him earlier that day. Probarbly, it was the last option. He obeyed him, though he didn't want to. "What will we do now?" he asked Lumistar.

#146 Jan 19, 2010 1:22 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

"I'm not usually one for breaking rules, but something about that guy doesn't sit with me. Something about the way he acts makes me think that he doesn't actually have as much power as he claims he has." She mumbled to Silver before she glanced over her shoulder. "Nithran had better wake up soon, because sneaking around is hard when you've got to carry someone..."

#147 Jan 19, 2010 1:33 PM

Nightfall
Website

"I agree." Busa muttered looking around. "He seems a little pompous to me. Like he thinks he owns the place. Why was I so polite to him?" He smacked his staff on the floor to try and ease his tension. "I don't know about you lot, but I'm going to those ruins anyway. There has to be another way in. And something is really wrong... Castles don't just collapse on their own. Something triggered that castle to fall. And I fear it's..."

Busa stopped when he realised he was going in too deep. He sighed. "If you lot want to come, then fine, but if we travel around in a group we are likely to draw attention to ourselves. If you're coming, then we may have to split up and then meet at a certain spot. OK?" He staggered forward. "Coming? Your choice. I will hold no grudge if you decide to stay away."

#148 Jan 19, 2010 1:41 PM

MrXLink

"I see, just what I thought. Where shall we meet? Guess it's a good idea if we sneak in and meet at what once was the great courtyard... You'll recognize it, I'm sure." Silver replied. "If you agree with that, I'll be gone now. No time to lose."

#149 Jan 19, 2010 1:47 PM

Nightfall
Website

"I'm sure I will. But we need to be extremely cautious. We can't let our guard down. If those cretins that did this are still around..." Busa shuddered. "Also, be sure to help out any survivors you come across, but be cautious of them too - It may be a trap."

He sighed and looked over at Lumistar. "Are you coming too?" He gave Nithran a short, hard glare. "And is HE coming?"

#150 Jan 19, 2010 1:55 PM

MrXLink

Board footer