Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#51 Jan 04, 2010 3:56 PM

Rurikredwolf
Gems: 0
Birthday: 14 October
Website

Re: Darkness of Blood (A Dark RP )

"I never knew my parents, so I was never taught manners. I was a feral child...kill or be killed, survivial of the fittest. I lost my adopted father in that, but you don't see me crying over corpses, as they can't hear you anyway. I fail to see the point. Others will never cease to amaze me." Nithran said as his claws began to crackle with fire, "I used to live here. You're invading. I'll give you one chance to leave before I start to make you." He said, meaning every word.

#52 Jan 04, 2010 5:48 PM

Aceedwin

OOC: Oh Rurik, need you perpertrate every evil Sue cliché in the metaphorical book?

Dayn was torn, standing before the people of the broken castle. He wasn't a bad person by his nature, and his conciousness clamoured at him for taking advantage of people as they were at their weakest. But, he reflected, with him they could gain a new home and livelihood. And much more, his conciousness wheedled at him, but he chose to ignore it. The offer he presented to the people who had clung to the now-destroyed castle was a win-win scenario. He gained new territory and more manpower, and they gained assistance in rebuilding their lives, and a strong army to defend them. He wouldn't even ask them much in the way of tax for the first year or two, that he had promised and a king who broke his word was rarely trusted.

Of course, the transition would not go unassaulted.
'What of those who brought ruin to us?' asked one burly, middle-aged person.
'What would you have me do to them?' Dayn asked.
'Tis obvious! Hunt them down! Make them pay for their treachory!'
'Who are "they"?'
A murmur of self-doubt rippled through the crowd.
'Well, we're not entirely sure b-'
Dayn seized the opportunity to shame the man, 'So, you would have those who have shown you kindness chase shadows on your behalf! Be less demanding till you have your facts straight!'
And with that, Dayn left his men to assist the villagers, and to keep a close eye on them. Who knows where broken men might find courage.

OOC: I've been reading too much Rod Gallowglass. It's so pseudo-romantiscist.

#53 Jan 04, 2010 6:01 PM

Nightfall
Birthday: 26 August
Website

#54 Jan 04, 2010 6:31 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

(Yes, I must. It's more of an intimitating thing to show his personality, though. He has more to him. As in his personality, he is just anti-social and doesn't know how to speak to others.)

"Are you sure? Everyone has malice, you know." He said at the coin's urging. He felt it forcing him to kill him. He resisted for now. He wanted to see what was in the cave and see if they found his prized treasure...if they disturbed it, all will die. "Something important of mine is in there, and I want it."

#55 Jan 04, 2010 7:04 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

Lumistar had been listening to the conversation, at first she thought it was just another bandit, but as the stranger began to weave his tale she soon realised something, she recognised it. Come to think of it, she recognised the voice too.
Hurrying out of the cave she nearly ran into the back of Busa, who looked like he was going to attack. She peered around him and spotted the 'Newcomer' as he was saying something about something important being in the cave.

"Since when did you own anything that you considered important Nithran? I thought you just considered everyone and everything as fodder?" She paused for a second. "I hope you didn't steal whatever it is, it isn't very nice."
She said in a voice that was stern but not unpleasant. She deliberately walked around Busa and stood in front of Nithran, noticing his talons burning with fire.
"Shoot him and I will shoot you, and we both know what happened last time we decided to have a little fight; we were both blind for three days."

#56 Jan 04, 2010 7:53 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

"You..." Nithrean hissed as he canceled his flames. Of course, she had to be here. "Clearly you didn't go into researching my past, Lumistar, or else you would have. just becuase we knew each other for four years doesn't mean you know everything you need to know about me. Move." He said. "You know how unpredictable I am, so before I do something that you couldn't anticipate, move. I am actually giving you a fair chance, Lumistar."

#57 Jan 04, 2010 8:08 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

"How sweet of you, was that so hard?" She said as she moved sideways a little. "You should add 'please' next time though." She paused.
"I find it funny that you still think that I couldn't hold my own against you though. True I'm not ruthless like you can be, but still."

#58 Jan 04, 2010 8:38 PM

MrXLink
Gems: -92
Birthday: 18 November

Silver carefully dived down. He just needed to know what happened. He had been safe in the sky for a long time, but being on solid ground for a while would not hurt, or would it? He descended pretty fast, but landed softly. It felt weird to have grass underneath you instead of rocks or just nothing. It had been such a long time...

The ruins were big. Very big. If you looked closely, you could still see a bit of something that must have been a tower, once towering high up, now lying down on the flat, rough soil. It actually looked like a maze. A maze full of stones and walls which were once other parts of the building. Silver wandered a bit through the ruins, searching for any clue of why it would have been destroyed, or at least by what. No clue yet. Pushing some bricks away, looking closely at some walls... All he could find was emptyness. Nothing. It felt unsafe, though he has seen nothing for long times in the air. But this was different. He had only been looking around in a little part of the ruins. Maybe he should take a look in another part.

Aim high in life but watch out for Flying Boxes

#59 Jan 04, 2010 8:45 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

Nithran said nothing as he walked past them, going into the cave and looking under a rock. A clear expression of relief and sadness crossed his face as he pulled something out; a fang. "Mom..." he whispered as he held it tightly. It was rarely said that he was raised by beasts, but this was the denmother's fang of the creature's he stayed with

#60 Jan 04, 2010 8:55 PM

Nightfall
Website

"So I take it you two are already acquainted? Interesting." He noticed Nithran enter the cave and stumbled after him. "Oi! What do you think you are doing?!" He saw Nithran keel and pull something out from under a rock. He then sat holding it. "Right. Now you have what you want, clear off. You can come back anytime once we're gone."

#61 Jan 04, 2010 9:04 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

Nithran snapped out of his trance and, forgetting that there were others there, blindly shot at Busa. when he realized who it was...he didn't care. "Don't startle me." He said.

#62 Jan 04, 2010 9:08 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

Lumistar nodded at Busa before following him and Nithran into the cave.
"You're actually hugging something?" Lumistar said from a couple of feet away from Nithran. "Busa? Did you find me unconscious with a head wound by any chance?" She just glared at Nithran once he had shot at him.

#63 Jan 04, 2010 9:13 PM

Nightfall
Website

Busa quickly stepped aside to avoid the shot of flames. "Watch it!" He snapped. "Go on, clear off!"

He turned to Lumistar, knowing she was being sarcastic ((Well, I think she is. ^_^)). "I take it he's not the type to show compassion? Well tell your little friend to get lost." He ranted, impatient. He tossed the rabbit to the floor, got out his blade and started to skin it.

#64 Jan 04, 2010 9:20 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

"Fine. I came for what I wanted. If I see you near me, old man, I will incinerate you." He said as he, with much effort, stumbled out of the cave. His staff looked like it was about to snap in half with haver step. He never felt this weak before, not until... "What did you two do?" He roared with fatigue.

#65 Jan 04, 2010 9:24 PM

Nightfall
Website

"If you do, this 'old man' will break your ribs." Busa replied flatly, not looking up. Suddenly Nithran yelled at him. "We did nothing."

#66 Jan 04, 2010 9:25 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

#67 Jan 04, 2010 9:28 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

"I was fine before I walked out, now I am out here, and I can barely move! What did you two do!?" He asked tiredly as he looked like he was about to collapse.

#68 Jan 04, 2010 9:31 PM

Aceedwin

Dayn noticed a glow of flame on his left and then shouts. He left the ground, and scanned the area the shouts had originated from. People. What were they doing way out here? He landed, and shuffled a little closer, till he was concealed in the forest a little less than a hundred metres away.

#69 Jan 04, 2010 9:32 PM

Nightfall
Website

"You are trying on my patience." Busa growled getting to his feet. "Is this a game? It's not funny." He looked at Lumistar. "Him? Stay with us? No chance. If you want him under your wing then go ahead, but I don't want a killer within a mile of me."

He knelt down again and resumed his work. "Deliberate or not, once you kill, you are classed as a killer." He muttered.

#70 Jan 04, 2010 9:38 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

Lumistar sighed and went and sat on the floor next to Nithran.
"You've just screwed yourself over majorly, you know that?" She glanced at him. "And have a rest before you black out. Oh, that reminds me. Do you know what attacked the castle? You came from that direction."

#71 Jan 04, 2010 9:40 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

"So what you are saying is that if you kill a creature, you are a killer? Wouldn't that count YOU as a killer? You are quite hypocritical." He said, laughing hysterically, "Think on that!" He said as he suddenly collapsed, unconsious.

#72 Jan 04, 2010 9:43 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

Lumistar glanced at Nithran, checking to make sure he was actually unconscious and not dead before she rolled her eyes and looked at Busa.
"He's a bit of a pr1ck, but he's harmless most of the time. And ignore most things he says, he takes pleasure in trying to upset others because he was so upset growing up. He basically thinks that others should be sad sometimes too, which in itself is kind of sad really."

#73 Jan 04, 2010 9:54 PM

MrXLink
Gems: -92
Birthday: 18 November

Aim high in life but watch out for Flying Boxes

#74 Jan 04, 2010 10:02 PM

A Guy
Website

OOC: I take it I can join now?

#75 Jan 04, 2010 10:06 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

(Sure. I actually want to see what we can do with this RP, so the sooner we meet, the sooner we can kinda move on. Take your time though, if you wish.)

Board footer