Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Nov 04, 2009 9:16 AM

Jackson117
Gems: 0

TLOS:Revenge.

"Child..Prepare"....................

Spyro couldn't sleep...Everytime he dreamed he would have this strange vision...

Spyro would walk in this dream around darkness,Before a SHining yellow glowing eyes would appear,Followed by a sreech like never before heard.

Spyro trying to take he's mind of the subject turned around to cynder...It was just one week since the defeat of the Dark master,And already she has exposed her
love for him...Days later he exposed he's love for her and the two were quite a Perfect match. He smiled and put a wing over cynder before trying to get some sleep
Hoping the dream would fade away.

A strange Storm was comming outside of the Planet..Nothing could be seen but dust, Hunter was among one of the watchguard staring at it.."You have been looking at that ever since we got back"
Hunter turned around to see Cryill "Im sorry cryill but i can't help but get the feeling there is something at work here..Cryill looked around "I want you to investigate this secretly..With Malefor defeated
and all the Dragons comming out of the Underground cave's we wouldn't risk widespread panic.

Meanwhile...The dark portal approached, Stepping out of it was Malefor,A red dragon came up to him.."Sir you're alive" Malefor starred at him..."Why of course it was my plan to be defeated" The red drake looked at him puzzled
"You mean this whole thing was a Act" Malefor sighed "Red...It wasn't a act untill cynder was freed from my controll from spyro..It was then i relized that my daughter had survived those eons ago and reproduced..I was the whole time decided to Train him
By making it seem like i wanted to destory him" Red just looked confused "So what now" Malefor smiled "Now that he has been fully trained we shall Destory this world so i may make a New one...But first capture me some locals for the new planet...And if you dare Injure or hurt Spyro or any
other of my surviving offspring...Ill get my army to Wreck you up a notch"

Red stared at him...."Yes my Master"

But not farehead the Storm landed small pods, Out of the skies came a reptillian like creature,it walked on two legs,Wings with razor sharp ends,Claws that were made out of steel and a anvil club on the end of it's tale,Behind it came Four large bug reptillain like creatures...The creature spoke "Prepare to dig underground
we do not want anyone to find us or what is happening..Begin production on warriors and ravangers...Because We will get Danzo's offspring,He raised me up, we were like family and now i shall restore it.

Chapter two:

Red followed he's master to the certain place in the forest "Lord Malefor what are we doing here?" Malefor stood...The apes have come back to life due to my darkness leaving thier souls..I guess it is only time till every ape killed comes to attack me" Red smirked at he's master
"No big deal, apes were defeated by a small dragon" Malefor hissed "That child is my grandson!" Red didn't even blink, "Guess i shall ready the army of grublins and those troll things?" Malefor smiled "Now that is the only smart thing i have heard from you from a long time...Now if you excuse me i must invade my offsprings dreams..To tell them the Truth"

Meanwhile...Thorn walked back and forth the forest,planning "*bleep* the empire,*bleep* THEM TO Hell" He thought for a monement...That's right..The oath of the empire,I can not break it..Or can I. Thorn couldn't put a finger or rather claw on it and decided to sleep and wait for mutratgh.

In he's dream he was surrounded by dragons,3 of them One of them he regonsied as the one he was forced to destory,he felt gulit for that as it was not he's intentions, The other was Red but with a snake like figure and neck..Last and not least was Blue dragon with a bread?!

"Thorn..You are needed...We know you are cursed to be under the oath of the King,But we can break it, If you help us Restore the dragons in this world and the other" Thorn backed away before getting all exited "Pardon? you can break it" The dragons looked at each other and back at him "Yes but you have to defeat the King and Malefor" Thorn looked at them in a odd way "Malefor? who is this malefor?"
  The blue dragon spoke out "He is a dragon obsessed with revenge and used dark powers, He must be stopped.

Strange enegrey surrounded thorn and Burst open like fireworks, Thorn closed he's eyes and screached he's mind..."You have freed me from the King, and for that i am thankful"

The dragons all vanished but not before leaving a wisper "He have great faith in you Thorn, Defeat the King"

Thorn woke up, To see he's rider waiting near him "Thorn,I don't know how you did it but you freed us from the oath?" Thorn looked at him,"I have" The human walked around him circling him like a shark
"Then i suppose we are going to find eragon and Attack Empire outposts,Try to defeat the King and free this land?" Thorn smiled with a grin, He's friend just stood there "Well lets go,There is a outpost near here"

Back in the other world (NO NOT THEZ INTERHETZ LOLZ)

Spyro was in another dream stance,Besides him was a pink dragoness,along with a yellow dragoness and a purple dragon?.."What? purple" The purple dragon who looked a little like spyro but bigger,spiker,and much more older stared at him..
"Oh Thank the Ancestors! Oh thank you..Canadice,emeber it's our little brother" Spyro started at them at disbelief "I am your brother?" The other dragons smiled at them The purple one came up to him "We thought we had lost you the night the apes attacked the Temple?"
The dragon but a wing under spyro "My name is Spy..but i like the name spyro, I adopted the name after we believed you had died to honour you..Bu now i there is no need to"? Spyro had tears in he's eyes..Canadice and ember did too,Even he's newly found big brother had a tear.
"Now we don't have long but where are you?" Spyro started to think.."I think avalar,Ether way i'll get there Just let me get there safety with my Girlfrind" Spy raised a eyebow "Girlfriend hey..Well your been busy"? Ember started to dance around him "Oh tell what's her name..Tell Tell Tell." "Cynder" then there was silence.
"Oh Man that's great she survived too..Hope and flame will be so happy, But i think Dereick will over do it" Canadice announced. Spyro got near the them "Cynder has siblings too?" Ember went near him "Yeah you see our father was best friends with her father" "Hello Kiddies How are we today" The dark Dragon Malefor came into view.
Spy looked worried

In thought: I hope he doesn't reveal anything..Not after the effect it had on me

Spyro,canadice and ember got in Defensive postition "You monster you're still alive." Malefor Laughed "Oh well let me tell you i wasn't trying to destory you spyro." Spyro was taken back "WHAT!!! You tied to get Destory me, Destory the world and commited Genocide" Malefor circled him "If i was really trying to Destory you i would of done so and to prove it when you wake up..
I will launch a Blast of Fire to Blow up half of avalar..rest asure, You won't be near it..But enough for you to see it" Spyro got more confused "Then why didn't you destory me"..Malefor smile turned into a Frown "Because i was training you,Because i Love my Family,I AM YOUR GRANDFATHER" Spyro backed away with great shock, "And for you canadice and ember you girls are improving wisely" Spy jumped in
"Sorry Pappa This dream is over" Malefor vanished from the dream "Spyro,canadice and ember all walked to spy weakley "Is it true is he our grandfather?" Spyo looked tone serious "Yes..But you should know he never ment for this to happen,He would never hurt us or our friends..You see Malefor used to be a Kind hearted dragon,Then he met grandma, the two were at the best of thier lives and gave birth to Mum..Sye,She was purple like us,Then one day
Grandma fell ill, Malefor tied to save her believing that using darkness could save her, Thing is the elders of the councill did not allow it and banished him, Beleiving they had Outcasted him and let he's wife to die he become hell bent on revenge and made some apes to attack the dragon race,To captur dragons and destory elders,It didn't help to know Sye was nowhere to be seen, Beleveing he's daughter to be dead He become hell bent on Destorying this world and creating another,
Unkown that Mum had been forzen in time and awaken and found by dad,Danzo The two become best friends and soon lovers and gave birth to me,Then to ember,canadice and then you, Malefor only found out that he's daughter was alive and had offspring by the time the army had attacked the temple, Beleveing you and ember to be dead, Malefor Planned to Destory the apes afterwards but upon a few years later seeing you alive he become once more stable"

Spy walked back and forth, "Children We must round up," Everyone turned to see Sye, "Ember,canadice and spyro all ran up to hug her, "Children it is good to see you, Even you ember and spyro..Knowing your alive makes me a Happy dragoness" "And me" A red dragon came, "Dad!" he was jmuped on again by the trio of siblings "Sorry but this must end now..Now children Awake,and be safe".."And cynder is having a dream with her family..no need to explain.." 'AWAKE!"

Dragonofdrarkness and sparten are given 100% Credit for the OC's..(Even if they are not in this chapter yet...They will)

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#2 Nov 05, 2009 7:50 AM

Jackson117
Gems: 0

Re: TLOS:Revenge.

Hunter travelled on the coast. Sparx was with him and giving him a whopping pound of annoying sining that went along the lines of "OH i want to go to the circus..So i can put this hairy beast for show" Hunter snapped at him "Say that one more time and you are my next arrow" Sparx shut up.."good now Oh my..G%^&" Hunter was cut off by the body of some apes,
Sparx saw the carnage "What happended here?" "Hunter saw a body of a dragon that was wanted for *bleep* and more evil things "Seems this infamous scum was put to rest but by what" Sparx cut in.."By the apes maybe.."No these marks suggest a struggle with another dragon..Female,A Male came in and saved her while the dragon was backed up by apes..The couple ran away and the apes and dragon were eaten..By something.." Hunter looked at the paw prints "It doesn't make sence, Something that walks on two legs,Razor sharp claws, yet the tracks disappear like it went out of thin air....And this goo," However Hunter was cut off when sparx ran past him.."RUN FOR YOUR LIFE" Hunter turned away to see strange lizard like creatures comming for him,,Thousands maybe millions both of small and Large size, Hunter started to sprint and grabed sparx on the way "Ain't you going to fight them?" "No they would rip us apart"

That evening spyro and cynder explained what they had saw...A LOUDE BOOM was heard, "What the Heck was that?" cynder screamed Spyro got in-front of her as Malefor's soldiers got near them, "Nighty nighty" Spyro and cynder were asleep under those words....

Hunter ran more and more, "Wait look soldiers of malefor..They look like they are taking dragons up to that temple" Sparx got up "Anywhere is better then those things...However Hunter was knocked back by a red drake,"OMG" sparx screamed as he bolted...The drake came up to him "Everything is allright,Well not for this world"..Before he could finish a word the hordes of lizard creatures charged at him.."What are they?" The drake flew up away...The lizard creatures however did not give up they followed till they saw Malefor's soldiers..They roared and attacked them,They were unstoppable.

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

Board footer