Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Oct 15, 2007 4:38 PM

Darkwing_Dragon
Gems: 0
Website

Spyro Eternal Night on DS help please!

I`m in the second dream level, and I have to fight Terrador! I know I need to attack him when he gets disorientated, but how can I avoid getting hit by his tail attacks? any suggestions?

Dragons: Creatures that Survived the Extinction of the dinosaurs, but were no match for Humans who wiped them off the face of the Earth.
"Or did they?????"

#2 Oct 16, 2007 12:27 AM

SpyroGirl101
Gems: 10
Birthday: 14 April
Website

Re: Spyro Eternal Night on DS help please!

Fight Terrador?!?! OK, that's a bit odd. Sorry dude, I don't have the DS version. Do you have to kill Terrador or just "brawl" with him?

#3 Oct 16, 2007 4:25 PM

Darkwing_Dragon
Website

Yeah! I had to beat Ignitus too! not kill him, just defeat him in the dream level. I think you have to beat all four elders. but I`m stuck on Terrador. he keeps jumping, and swashing his tail 160 degrees, hitting Spyro, and the only place to hit him is in the hocks (ankles). After about 3 swashes, Terrador gets dizzy, and then I can hit him, but I keep dieing before I can cause enough damage to him.

Dragons: Creatures that Survived the Extinction of the dinosaurs, but were no match for Humans who wiped them off the face of the Earth.
"Or did they?????"

#4 Nov 26, 2007 12:12 AM

Flame the Dragon

hey one question is the ds version different from the console versions i just wanna know cause all i got is a ds and a psp.

#5 Nov 26, 2007 1:45 AM

Gwenio
Website

#6 Nov 26, 2007 3:49 PM

Darkwing_Dragon
Website

Hey Flame the Dragon. yes the DS game`s very different from the large counsole games. the plot`s the game, but the gameplay very different. fun though. if you own the New Beginning Spyro DS game, you know there`s those mirror puzzles? well in Eternal Night you actualy have to collect the missing mirros, then complete the puzzle.
I think it`s pretty cool, go buy it and try it out! let me know what yah think. lol

"Or did they?????"

#7 Dec 03, 2007 3:12 AM

Flame the Dragon

dont worry ill probably ask for the new beggining and the eternal night for chrismas so ill be able to try it. big_smile  and ill let you know what i think of it.

#8 Dec 03, 2007 3:28 AM

Gwenio
Website

The reviews I have seen on the Eternal Night for the DS said something like get the GBA version instead.

Board footer