Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#76 May 21, 2009 5:36 PM

RedDragonX
Gems: 0
Website

Re: Chains of Chaos

Arus shrugged his shoulders slightly; unwilling to fully let on the extent of his powers.

'It's simply a gift of mine...no need to be afraid."

#77 May 21, 2009 8:43 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

"A gift?" Petalance asked with caution, though in actual fact she was quite interested.

#78 May 21, 2009 8:50 PM

RedDragonX
Website

Arus flinched slightly. "Yeah,...I...I have the ability to read emotions and minds...but it's not exactly something I'm proud of." muttered Arus. He didn't see any other way out of the situation. Very slowly he stepped backwards.

#79 May 21, 2009 8:56 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

Petalance raised an eyebrow, slightly scepticle, but it was only momentary when she realised that he must have answered her question because he sensed her curiosity. She wasn't sure she was fond of the idea of someone hearing her every thought, even ones that people weren't suppossed to hear. But she soon realised that not all gifts are wanted. She noticed him edging away from her and Zyrnoth, she didn't know how Zyrnoth was reacting; he hadn't said anything yet, but she didn't yet understand why Arus was backing away. Even though she was sure he must have realised what she was thinking, she voiced it for Zyrnoth's benefit anyway:

"Why are you backing away? We don't bite...." She flushed in embarrassment. "Well yeah, we do but...." She trailed off, unsure how to dig herself out of the hole she had just dug for herself.

#80 May 21, 2009 9:10 PM

RedDragonX
Website

Arus only stretched his wings. "You're correct, this is not a gift that I wanted. I was put through hell with this gift, having a thousand voices inside your head...a thousands hearts full of sin and agony pounding against your emotions....I never asked for it...and please don't be afraid of me. I have since learned how to control it."

His sapphire eyes looked towards the second dragon who had yet to speak. One thing was for sure he didn't like opening up this much.

#81 May 21, 2009 9:16 PM

Rurikredwolf
Birthday: 14 October
Website

Zyrnoth merely eyed him before shrugging, "Whatever, I don't care that much. I don't suppose you know what happened here, do you?" He asked Arus.

#82 May 21, 2009 9:31 PM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

Signature update... there's nothing to change...

#83 May 21, 2009 9:54 PM

RedDragonX
Website

Arus looked at Zyrnoth before blinking slightly. "This place was once the grandest of cities...the pride of the dragon civilization. It was in ruins long before I was born....but I know that it was once a beacon of hope and freedom to all those born unto this land.......and all I ever learned about it's history was that it descended into chaos....corrupted from the inside out. Then vanished into the realm of nothingness."

He shifted his eyes down to the strange instrument in the dragon's chest. "If I might ask.....what is that?"

#84 May 21, 2009 9:56 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

Zyrnoth followed his gaze and shrugged. "No idea. I awoke with my elder sister placing it on me and rushing me out of the area as they were attacked. When I tried to ask, she just said that it was for my own good." Zyrnoth shrugged, "Meh, it doesn't have any negative effects so far."

#85 May 21, 2009 10:06 PM

RedDragonX
Website

Arus scoffed slightly. "Yeah but I bet it's annoying as hell...having that thing dragging you down. Still, It must serve some kind of purpose doesn't it?"

#86 May 21, 2009 10:34 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

"Nah, I can barely feel it." Zyrnoth responded, "And your guess is as good as mine for its purpose."

#87 May 22, 2009 1:57 AM

Kipeci

"What?!" roared the Liitalo.
"You have some nerve!  This is my hide out!  I go out on a little trip, and you say I sneak up on you?! Get out!  Out!"

All of my eggs have died.
... Good thing I have recipes for this.

#88 May 22, 2009 5:50 AM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

"Hide out? So that means you are a criminal, what would you be doing in a place like this? other than hiding I mean." Lance cocked his head to a side "Hmmm... And you are an intresting creature after all" He started circling the overgrown lizard,  with a menacing grin "Who says you have any power over me?"

#89 May 22, 2009 7:21 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

"You woke up to see your sister putting it on you? Maybe.... It's something that can help you? I dunno, just guessing...." She trailed off, she may have started the conversation, but she didn't know how to continue it.

#90 May 22, 2009 8:09 PM

Kipeci

Once more, he hefted the rock.
"You're one to call someone a criminal.  I wonder what you would call a person who sneaks into another's dwelling, threatens them, attacks them, and insults them?"

He remained standing, narrowing his eyes.  He'd faced down lots of dragons like these before... Just without the memory powers.

#91 May 22, 2009 8:32 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

"Personally, I would like to know where it came from as well..." Zyrnoth shrugged, "Whatever..."

#92 May 22, 2009 10:05 PM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

"Attacks? No. Threatens? Maybe.. Tell me, where are the rest of your 'group', because I can sense more complex minds like yours elsewhere." Lance stopped circling for a moment, then hastily resumed. "You can't fool me into thinking that you are alone."

#93 May 23, 2009 6:36 PM

Kipeci

"Don't pretend that didn't happen.  I KNOW you attacked me with your mind...
"Now, get out of my place.  Now."

#94 May 24, 2009 2:41 AM

RedDragonX
Website

Arus felt his shoulders tighten up. Although he had never met this dragon before...he couldn't shake the feeling that he had seen such machinery before.

"Well it is certainly a pleasure to meet both of you....finding other dragons is really a rare feat in these cold times." He turned his gaze back towards the storm outside. "One thing that I'm certain of...we're not the only ones here....perhaps it's best if we turn in for the night, and perhaps tomorrow we can figure things out in a more clarified manner."

The mental voice within him was screaming. Did he really expect these two strangers to trust him so quickly....it was then that he reached out to their minds slowly, not wanting to appear as a threatening force, and put their mental woes at ease gently.

#95 May 24, 2009 3:06 AM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

"Do not ignore my question! HOW MANY 'FRIENDS' ARE HERE WITH YOU!" Lance shouted forcefully, finally getting annoyed with the creature.

#96 May 24, 2009 4:30 AM

Kipeci

"I do not have any with me, idiot.  Leave here!" the Liitalo intoned, raising his voice, and hefting the rock.

#97 May 24, 2009 5:01 AM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

"YOU LIE! Who are the others, tell me, NOW!" Lance shouted back, frustrated.

#98 May 24, 2009 3:29 PM

Kipeci

"You can stop babbling incoherently, now, unless, of course, you like rocks to the face..."

#99 May 24, 2009 7:04 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

Petalance felt comforted, but she wasn't sure why. She shrugged and kicked the shattered table out of the way, flicking away the smaller pieces with her tail, she then settled down onto the floor. She closed her eyes, but she remained completely vigilant, she could sense the two dragons' movements with her earth sense.

#100 May 24, 2009 9:10 PM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

"You are the one who is babbling!" Lance look at the rock in it's hand, "And if you think you can hurt me with that rock then you are sorely mistaken." Lance turned his gaze back to the creature itself, "Just answer my question then I will leave."

Board footer