Website

Re: Chains of Chaos

"You're going a bit fast..." Zyrnoth grumbled, blushing again at the contact

#302 Jun 14, 2009 3:51 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Gems: 0
Website

"Am I? Oh, sorry." Petalance said innocently as she slowed down. Though she was smirking to herself, that had stopped him complaining a bit.

#303 Jun 14, 2009 4:18 PM

RedDragonX
Website

Arus listened to the two argue. "Well....if you're done flirting with each other I can say that YES I have food stored there. Should be enough to last several months if needed.....hopefully it hasn't since been raided."

#304 Jun 14, 2009 5:31 PM

Rurikredwolf
Birthday: 14 October
Website

"We're not flirting. Are we?" Zyrnoth asked Petalance. "and yes, food!"

#305 Jun 14, 2009 6:05 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

Petalance shrugged.

"Call it what you will, I just want to get some food and rest." She was glad her scales were pink, as she blushed, she also realised she was still holding onto Zyrnoth's tail, and she promptly let go.

#306 Jun 14, 2009 10:43 PM

RedDragonX
Website

Arus only sighed to himself. "Just keep close." A slight sting in his shoulder spread through his body. Old wounds acting up again. Not being in a fight for so long caused the strain to resurface. Despite his discomfort, the black dragon pushed forward. "What's a little physical pain eh....." mumbled the dragon.

#307 Jun 15, 2009 9:14 AM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

"Need any help there old one?" Lance asked Arus with a slight smirk, watching the dragon struggle, teasing him lightly. "Come on you two, developing close relationships can wait till later... Unless you would like to tell a story... or sing." Lance Laughed, getting his fun from the pack of unlikely mis-matches that the four of them formed.

Signature update... there's nothing to change...

#308 Jun 15, 2009 9:51 AM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

"I don't mind singing." Petalance said, smirking at Lance's comment to Arus. "I've been told I have a good singing voice, but I don't think so.... I'll sing if you boys do though."

#309 Jun 15, 2009 10:47 AM

Rurikredwolf
Website

"No." Zyrnoth said bluntly

#310 Jun 15, 2009 1:25 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

"Spoil-sport." Petalance said to Zyrnoth before looking at Arus and Lance. "How about you two?"

#311 Jun 15, 2009 2:54 PM

Kipeci

Larze decided to just pursue them under any cover he could find.
(Sorry, I couldn't get on earlier, and now I have to leave for a week, starting in about twenty minutes... Again, my apologies.)

All of my eggs have died.
... Good thing I have recipes for this.

#312 Jun 15, 2009 6:56 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

"Indeed I am. Mostly becuase I cannot sing."

#313 Jun 15, 2009 7:01 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

"So?" Petalance said, turning to look at Zyrnoth again. "That's the whole fun of it, having a laugh at each other. It's called bonding."

#314 Jun 15, 2009 7:56 PM

RedDragonX
Website

Arus laughed gently. "Yes....I do sing.....but it has never been for audience. Needless to say that would be something different. Oh, and Lance...I'm not THAT old...just old enough to say that I am."

#315 Jun 15, 2009 8:53 PM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

"You move like you are 100 years older than you actually are, but If you think you can keep up..." Lance smirked, looking back at Peletance "And what do you suggest we sing, do you know of any tunes? A melody perhaps?"

OOCI atually sing in a choir in real life... My high voice PWNs all others big_smile

#316 Jun 15, 2009 9:10 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

OOC: I can't sing in real life, well I can but not particularly well.... I have a low voice for a girl, I can keep in tune but I can't hit any decent high notes. I used to be in the choir but I always sang the low harmonies....

Petalance thought for a bit before shaking her head.

"I have no decent ones.... There are some I know but none of you guys would because they are family songs." Petalance replied.

#317 Jun 15, 2009 10:18 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

"In pain over here...." Zyrnoth reminded them

#318 Jun 15, 2009 11:43 PM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

OOC: All parts are important in a choir, don't feel left out. Tenor and bass parts are really quite important, and a lot of my friends tease me for having a high voice, But I don't really care. Anyway, back to the RP...

"Well then teach us the tunes, We'll listen. And anyway, we need something to brighten the day..." Lance looked back at Zyrnoth, "We haven't forgotten you... Do you need help? or are you independent like the old one over there?" he chuckeled again, He hadn't laughed like this in years, ever since what had happened to his... but there was no point in dwelling on the past. They were gone now and there wasn't anything he could do about it... Lance looked up at the sky, thinking.

OOC: Ironicly, i'm typing this during a music class... big_smile

#319 Jun 16, 2009 12:59 AM

RedDragonX
Website

(I can sing in real life. Only to myself though wink...I don't like audiences)

Arus cracked his neck slightly. Move like I'm a hundred eh. Kid you don't want to know the hell that I've been through." He then looked back at Zyrnoth. "If you give me a few minutes I might be able to heal it for you...but for now lets keep moving forward. We should really move it with those two lunatic friends of yours in the area."

#320 Jun 16, 2009 7:45 AM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

"And vice-versa, I've been through a lot too, but stories can wait till we reach this 'safe-house'." Lance looked down at the ground, watching it pass beneath his feet, the happiness that existed a moment before was all but gone. He felt a tear form under his eye, but he brushed it away, hopefully before anyone could notice.

#321 Jun 16, 2009 8:16 AM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

#322 Jun 16, 2009 8:56 AM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

OOC: XD Just imagine 'Westlife' as a pack of dragons singing 'uptown girl', it can't get an better than that... Unless... THEY WERE DANCING XD

"Decent? Can you hum it... or sing it, whatever you please." Lance stammered, looking for words that would not offend.

#323 Jun 16, 2009 11:57 AM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

Petalance paused, she went slightly pink, though it was hard to pick up because her scales were the same colour. She plucked up the courage though and started singing, really quiet at first but as she got into it she got a little bit louder until she was singing properly.

OOC: Lol, yeah that'd be well funny! XD How the hell did we end up making our characters sing by the way? Lol, its quite weird....

#324 Jun 16, 2009 12:22 PM

RedDragonX
Website

OC: Who cares but it's fun big_smile

Arus looked up from the ground. He had heard this song before. Didn't know where exactly...but the tune was definitely familiar to him. Not even thinking about who was around him, his brain automatically started sending the vocal commands. His voice issued the lyrics of the song in a very strong tenor role.

#325 Jun 16, 2009 1:29 PM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

OOC: X3

With the two of them singing, Lance couldn't help but joining in, letting the song wash away his troubles. Thinking not of the past, he trudge down the road, singing, as always, the highest parts of the song, as his voice could be quite light when he allowed it. Lance let his eyes wonder over the other dragons traveling with him, wondering about their pasts, and comparing what could have happened to them, to his own memories. Tiring of this quickly, he turned his main focus back to the song, and to the road.

Board footer