Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#26 May 05, 2009 11:21 PM

Cyndersparx
Gems: 0

Re: Robbed of Peace

Cyndersparx closed her eyes, resting peacefully against the grass.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amy did a barrel roll out of the shelter of the tree, holding up her shotgun and pointing it to the left and right.
   "Hmmmmm..." She flicked her tail, looking around at the vast landscape and putting her gun away.
Suddenly there was a rustling sound. Startled, AMy reached into her belt and pulled out a cherry bomb. She flung it in the direction of the sound, causing a huge explosion, a plume of smoke rising into the sky.

#27 May 05, 2009 11:41 PM

Taco Godess
Website

Alanda entered her room. There she found Nara, her most trusted servant, gathering dirty laundry.
"Nara." she said. "Give me that laundry." Nara froze and turned around, a confused look on her face.
"Uh, yes, Princess." she said, handing Alanda the clothes.
"And while your at it, get me some clean blue robes to wear."
Nara wouldn't question her, but her eyes told Alanda she knew what she was up to.
"Yes, Princess." she said, and Alanda could of sworn she grinned.

Alanda was now wearing the blue robes, just another face in the crowd. She really didn't care if she had to do laundry. At least it meant she was outside, not trapped in a palace. Gripping her basket of laundry even harder, she made her way down the streets of her kingdom and to the place where woman gathered to do laundry. Without her purple robes and jewels, no one would recognize her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Gina sat down on a conveniently placed stump and adjusted her turban. She'd just recently graduated and was planning on heading out of Gypsy Road. No doubt she was staying in the Forgotten Worlds for a while, but as to where in the Forgotten Worlds...
She shook her head and stood up.
"Why should I waste time thinking of where I will go? I should just go. I mean, I'm a Gypsy after all, and that means... uh... I need to keep moving." She wasn't really comforting herself, but it felt better to talk out loud.

#28 May 05, 2009 11:51 PM

spyros#1fan

Leaf walked about, keeping an eye out for burdock root. She had decided that, from now on, she would keep up her to-be ways, but also have a much more free, easy-going life, like her mentor, Small Cloud Where Birds Fly (Cloud). She didn't exactly know where her paws were taking her, she just hoped for the sight of a tail swaying in the distance would apear.

#29 May 05, 2009 11:55 PM

Taco Godess
Website

OOC: Remember, this is Spyro with Spyro fancharacters, not Warriors...

#30 May 06, 2009 12:45 AM

Cyndersparx

Amy waited until the explosion calmed, the smoke around her slowly clearing into a thin fog, then it disappeared. Whatever it was, she had killed it. Replacing the wild look in her eyes with caution she continued on, pausing as she heard a deep rumble sound from her belly.
  "Gah, No wonder I'm hungry. I haven't had anything to eat for 3 days now." She remarked, clutching her stomach. Taking a quick look around, she realized that it would be hard to find food in this empty area.
   "Well there has to be a dragon around here somewhere." She instantly began running, her senses alert for any sign of life.

#31 May 06, 2009 5:48 AM

Blade

shadow made his way passed the market stall of the ally and got a shop. he opened in and walked in. his dagger hide slightly up his sleave. the mole at the desk took one look at shadow and started to walk away. shadow closed the door.

--------------------------------------

Cara stood outside the door before it shut in her face. She guessed she should give up but she saw a window. She flapped her winds and she looked into the window. she didn't like what happended next.

--------------------------------------

Shadow walked to the mole. the mole was asgainst the wall. "No hiding." shadow muttered. The dagger slipped into his hand. The nole blinked but Shadow had stabbed him. He picked up a map and some parchment. he put it in his robe. He cleaned his dagger on his blood red robe and looked at the window. "Come in Dragon, i'm not going to hurt you."

"I wouldn't knife you in the back.
For warriors like us,
In the face."
Grunt, Mass Effect 2.

#32 May 06, 2009 6:22 AM

cynderfan
Website

Nearly getting hit by the cherry bomb, Josh cursed at it and ran to see what it was.
-----------------------------------
Finaly spotting something Runo went down closer to see a creature sun bathing and decided to roar at it.

#33 May 06, 2009 6:22 PM

Kjakings

#34 May 06, 2009 10:39 PM

Cyndersparx

Cyndersparx yelled out in alarm, hearing the roar.
"What the-!?! Ahhh!!!" She screamed, falling over into the river. She scramble up back to the surface, her entire body slick with water. She coughed a little, looking around and spotting Runo.
"Any reason you roared at me?" She growled in annoyance, but with a slight tone that indicated she wasn't much of a threat.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amy gasped, already spotting the shape of a creature running towards her in the distance. She smiled evily.
"How convenient." She said to herself, right before scrambling up a tree and hiding in its dark leaves. She waited, putting her hand on her Lazer Cannon she was carrying, and eyeing the creature.

#35 May 06, 2009 11:50 PM

spyros#1fan

OCC: Taco: Got a bit carried away there, didn't I? Hehe...

#36 May 07, 2009 12:26 AM

Taco Godess
Website

OOC: Yes, yes you did. So where exactly is everyone, anyways?

Aria gazed at the dragons as they worked. It was fascinating to watch them build a portal, although they didn't actually let anyone see them activate it. Before, one could only reach Warfang by arranging a ride with a Balloonist. When she had discovered that they were building a portal, she had sighed with relief.
What was even better, her mother told her that when they were done - which would be soon - they would visit Warfang. Aria had only been to Warfang once when she was just barely out of the egg. She couldn't even remember what it looked like.
She really needed to get out more.
A blast of wind hit her. She inhaled once, twice, spread her wings and took off. It felt so wonderful to fly, so wonderful to leave the world, to beat her powerful wings. The sky was where she belonged.

#37 May 07, 2009 12:28 AM

Cyndersparx

OOC: Amy is in a clearing at the Forgotten Worlds, and Cyndersparx is in a river in The Valley of Avalar.

#38 May 07, 2009 12:30 AM

spyros#1fan

Leaf then heard a rustle in the bushes, and poked her head through to see Amy acting up like some kind of action scene. "The heck?" she said aloud.

#39 May 07, 2009 5:49 AM

Blade

(( my two are in warfang. shadow and Cara ))

Cara looked at the thing in the shop. she heard him tell her to go in. Cara didn't want to but she saw the figure had a sack. She flew round to the door and opened it. Shadow walked over "You are the only one that saw this, right?" he asked. cara nodded, she was slighly scared of the thief. "then you could tell the mighty dragon to kill me." the thief said. cara lookd at him for a moment. "No, why would I do that?" she asked him. "because I'm not from this world plus I just killed someone. so here."he said puttibg the sack on the floor. "This should keep you quite." she looked at the bag of a moment then looked up. The thief was gone.

For warriors like us,
In the face."
Grunt, Mass Effect 2.

#40 May 07, 2009 5:34 PM

Kjakings

((Karnak's in a large community building in Warfang, if my book post didn't make it apparent.))

#41 May 07, 2009 9:56 PM

Cyndersparx

Amy turned her Lazer Cannon towards Leaf in a single swift movement, a wild and slightly frightening look in her eyes. She leaped from the bush into a tree, swinging her tail on a branch and hanging upside down like a possum, the weapon held firmly in her hands.
  "AHA!!" She shouted, charging up the cannon before firing a strong blast at her.

#42 May 09, 2009 3:51 AM

Usara

ooc: well i guess i wont be able to join...

Portal Dragon hear... fear me?

#43 May 09, 2009 9:28 AM

Kjakings

((... lazer canon?

WTFH?! Dragons, not Final Fantasy.

And it's laser... -_-'))

#44 May 09, 2009 9:47 PM

spyros#1fan

OCC: Shyra's in Warfang, and Leaf's in Forgotten Worlds

Leaf's pelt bristled, and she ran away, so that only her tail got singed.
Leaf slowed her pace a bit as she escaped the clearing. "Phsyco dragon..." she mumbled as she looked at her tail. About two inches of the tip's fur had been burnt off, and was now raw.

#45 May 10, 2009 2:15 AM

Cyndersparx

#46 May 11, 2009 3:43 PM

Kjakings

((Ok, fair enough on lazer over laser, and the breath element, but the best they've got is swords and bows.

This is about a hundred years after Malefor's defeat. The only advancements from swords and bows is refinement of steel to make sharper and stronger swords, and going from bows to crossbows.

Not 57327237 years and laser canons.))

#47 Jun 03, 2009 7:03 PM

Blade

(( is this place going to die??? ))

For warriors like us,
In the face."
Grunt, Mass Effect 2.

Board footer