#76 Apr 27, 2009 9:54 PM

Cyndersparx
Gems: 0

Re: The Future Guardians RP Remake

#77 Apr 28, 2009 4:44 AM

Dammig

As the sun shined across the window, Josh slowly opened his eyes."It's already morning?" he asked quetily from himself.He got up and silently went out.He didn't found anybody in the temple, so he went out into the garden, to walk a little in the fresh morning air.The grass was still wet from the dew.He was walik around a bit before he went back into the temple, and sat down in there.

#78 Apr 28, 2009 5:51 AM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

Lance's eyes snapped open, he jumped upright, but, not used to the soft surface of the bed, he tripped, falling to the hard floor next to the bed. He clambered to his feet as quickly as he could, looking down at the vial around his neck, inspecting for cracks, finding none, he quickly ran to the door 'somethings not right, I can feel it' he thought, as he ran down the hallway, and to the door that lead outside, inspecting the entrances of everyones rooms as he ran, only seeing one open door. 'From what I can tell, only about two dragons should be up. Me, and one other.' he thought as he burst outside.

Signature update... there's nothing to change...

#79 Apr 28, 2009 6:07 AM

Blade

Zack slowly opened his eyes after hearing a loud noise. "urrgge" he said with a groan. He let himself fall out of the bed and he laid on the floor. Then he was bothered to get up he looked at Lance's bed. He wasn't in it. "Why does everyone ditch me??" he asked himself. He walked out the door and looked about. The sun was coming up so he knew he didn't sleep though the morning.

"I wouldn't knife you in the back.
For warriors like us,
In the face."
Grunt, Mass Effect 2.

#80 Apr 28, 2009 2:40 PM

chelvin

Spark groaned and rolled over as the sunlight shined onto his eyelids. He was exhausted from the night before, and he mumbled in his sleep a bad habit he had no control over, he also sleep talked. He fell back to a deep sleep within a few minutes, having vivid(Realistic) dreams.

Some are born great, while others has greatness thrust apoun them. But it doesn't matter, as long as you follow your heart.

#81 Apr 28, 2009 3:08 PM

Gerpie

The sunlight poured into Shy’s eyes. She groaned, and opened one of her eyes. She then felt she was laying on the cold floor. She opened her other eye, and thought;” Why did I fell of my cushions? I finally got something to sleep on, and then I fall off.” She sighed, and got up. She looked at Spark, and noticed that he’s  still was sleeping. “Strange, I thought I always slept long.” She mumbled, and walked over to him. She poked him in the back with one of her paws. “Spark?...” She whispered to him. “Wake up..” She said, and poked him again. “Seems like he’s not listening.” She mumbled. She shook him a bit. “Wake up… Don’t be so lazy!” She sighed as he still wasn’t responding. “Hey, I know!” She thought. “Water makes you wake up right? And I have Ice as element.” She grinned at her thoughts, and breathed ice at him. Not very much ice. It melted, and streamed over Spark’s body. “If that doesn’t wake him up, I’ll kick him.” She giggled, and waited for his response.

#82 Apr 28, 2009 3:43 PM

Aceedwin

"Hmmm..." She smiled in a slightly threatening way, "A charmer eh? You happen to be in the presence of Earth guardian candidate Mull. So I wouldn't try anything. What are you doing so far out?" Mull enquired.

#83 Apr 28, 2009 3:58 PM

SpyroPendragon
Website

OOC: Hey, can I join?

#84 Apr 28, 2009 3:59 PM

Aceedwin

OOC: It's still fairly early. We have a character thread somewhere around here. Go find it.

#85 Apr 28, 2009 4:07 PM

SpyroPendragon
Website

OOC: Alright, have to do it later though. gotta go to the doctor. Yuck.

#86 Apr 28, 2009 7:12 PM

Rurikredwolf
Birthday: 14 October
Website

Emerald jolted up, panting heavily. After a few seconds, fear gripped her as she checked herself, and was relieved that nothing had happened. Calming down, she got out of bed and left the room.

#87 Apr 29, 2009 1:16 AM

Cyndersparx

DarkFlare returned the same smile, eyeing her carefully.
   "Nothing really, just exploring around the Temple. Heard there was a sort of election or something going on."
He crossed his arms and looked at his black claws, flexing them.
   "I've nothing else to do, so I figured I should come. And you don't need to worry about me, I won't try anything..much."

#88 Apr 29, 2009 6:02 AM

Blade

Zack saw a dragon walking out of her room. Zack wanted to say hi but just stared at her. After a bit he shook his head. He would never get a chance with her. He was thinking where Lance was. He walked on pass the dragoness he just saw trying to find him.

For warriors like us,
In the face."
Grunt, Mass Effect 2.

#89 Apr 29, 2009 9:28 AM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

Lance growled, 'hmmm... It's too far away to be threatening, but I'll keep a tab on it.' he thought, while turning, and walking straight into the dragon that was standing behind him "Gak! What the, and how did you sneak up on me so close, without me knowing?" Lance questioned. 'Well, I guess I had my ears on other matters' he thought 'I must keep up my guard. I can't let this happen again.'

OOC: notice: I left it open, anybody could be that dragon  (:)

#90 Apr 29, 2009 4:23 PM

Aceedwin

"Hmph." Mull walked round the dragon inspecting him. "Your toes are a little far apart... You're keeping secrets." She looked at him squarely for a moment then laughed. "I guess we all have secrets. Perhaps it's the nature of your kind to keep secrets. But do remember, the temple now contains the epitome of dragon. If you think you can get away with anything rash, you're sadly mistaken." Mull turned and beagn walking back. She would find out that secret of his. Secrets had no place in her life, save in her own head.

#91 Apr 29, 2009 8:37 PM

Cyndersparx

#92 Apr 29, 2009 10:46 PM

SpyroPendragon
Website

OOC: Hey, my character could be this new dragon. His profile is in the sign-ups. No one said I could join, so...

#93 Apr 30, 2009 5:40 PM

chelvin

Spark instantly shot up the moment he felt the freezing cold breath, causing Spark to shot up shouting something about a ice field with mines in, before registering the small giggle that was coming from the Ice dragoness in front of him.
"W-what d-d-did y-you d-d-do t-t-t-that f-f-f-for" He growled at her, his teeth chattering away due to the fact that shy had partly frozen him. Unfortuntly for him he wasn't an ice dragon or a fire dragon, so he took the full force of the cold.

Some are born great, while others has greatness thrust apoun them. But it doesn't matter, as long as you follow your heart.

#94 Apr 30, 2009 10:17 PM

SpyroPendragon
Website

Dragon cowered back at Lance's sudden snap.  "Oh, sorry. I was about to talk to you, but then you turned around and ran right into me, and..."  He couldn't seem to get out the rest of his words.

#95 May 01, 2009 11:30 AM

Gerpie

Shy giggled. “Well today is the day when we start our training right? It would be a shame if you woke up when we already started. Besides it’ll take some time to get your armor on.” She answered him, and turned around. She walked to her chest, and opened it. She took her helmet out, and tried to get it on. It was harder than he expected. After some minutes she got it on, and pulled her other parts out. “Great… I don’t hope it’ll take as long as it did before.” She mumbled, and sighed.

It took her quite long to get all of it on. When she finally finished, she walked out of the room, and stared back in. If you don’t hurry up, you’ll be late. She said, and giggled. She didn’t saw other dragons, and walked down towards the garden. “I wonder if there’s anything going to happen now.” She mumbled, and arrived at the garden.

#96 May 01, 2009 12:27 PM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

"No, it's fine, I was just suprised... Sorry for shouting." Lance appologised. He sighed, looking at the dragon, inspecting him. "So... What were you about to say?" Lance inquired.

#97 May 01, 2009 4:08 PM

Aceedwin

Mull landed on the top of the temple. There were dozens of scratched names up here, marks of students past. Mull looked at it with a tilted head. She smiled gently and focused for a moment. Her name lay in perfect Liobardarn script. Flawless. Mull looked at the sun. It past dawn, but not by much. She'd be expected to attend training. And she thought that this would be the end of pointless exercises.

#98 May 01, 2009 4:24 PM

Blade

Zack ran down another passage. "I think I'm lost." he said as he heared his echo. He looked about. the passage was covered with cobwebs and hadn't been used in a while. He walked down it abit more.  He looked up. A spider moved acrossed the ceiling. Zack glupped. He turnned back round. He was lost.

For warriors like us,
In the face."
Grunt, Mass Effect 2.

#99 May 01, 2009 7:42 PM

Cyndersparx

#100 May 02, 2009 5:34 PM

Blaze the Dragon

OOC: Hey, can I get an update? Sorry I've been gone so long, was grounded all week. I'm not sure what's going on really. Last thing I remember of my character, Blaze was talking to Celerity.

Board footer