Blaze the Dragon
Gems: 0

Re: The Future Guardians RP Remake

#252 Jun 12, 2009 1:58 PM

Lancer232
Website

OOC: Interesting RP, got room for one more?

#253 Jun 12, 2009 2:35 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

#254 Jun 12, 2009 5:20 PM

Lancer232
Website

OOC: I'm not exactly good at roleplaying the guardians, but I will make myself a candidate.

Name: Inferno
Element: Fire
Personality: Normally kind and sympathetic, but he has a very quick temper.
Appearance: Tall with ruby red scales and an orange underbelly/spines/stripes, he has gold eyes (like Malefor) and silver, reverse angle horns and silver horns going down the rear sides of his head.  He has a rather fierce appearance.
Powers: Fire Breath
Background: Known for heroic actions in his home in the desert, he thinks nothing of his life when someone is in danger.  He holds a very dark secret concerning his family, he is Malefor's son but his egg was lost when his mother fled from a battle after taking heavy wounds.  His egg was taken in but he never hatched for a long time.  The dragons that found his egg made it a tradition to keep him alive until he finally hatched.  He knows of his family ties and his eyes show them unless the people he met have no idea what Malefor looked like.
Other Details: Due to his bloodline to Malefor, if his anger goes out of control he can enter a dark form.

OOC: I've kept him this way for a while, so if anything is a bit farfetched I'll edit them out.

#255 Jun 12, 2009 6:55 PM

Rurikredwolf
Birthday: 14 October
Website

(Malefor's son? Eh...not too keen on it. And Dark Form may be a bit OP if not played right...but I'll see how it is played out before I make a final call.)

"I was?" Emerald asked in a shocked voice as she felt her face. It was wet. "Figures..."

#256 Jun 12, 2009 7:56 PM

Cyndersparx

Cyril walked along a pathway in the temple, leading to the Gardens in the back. He stretched out his wings and breathed in the fresh air. Before turning to take a look for the others around the temple, he spotted something yellow up ahead.
"Volteer...? Is that you?"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
DarkFlare stuck his head up, opening his eyes as he peered around. He could see Cyril just a few feet away from him. He rolled his eyes in annoyance.
  " Oh, this is just great. Now I have to get nagged to death." He sat watching them, at least whatever needed to happen would happen now.

#257 Jun 12, 2009 8:34 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

Volteer walked out into the sunlight and went to stand next to the Ice Guardian, at least he wasn't on his own now.

"Greetings Cyril, I trust that you have also been watching these Candidates of ours? I must say they are quite belligerent, but their skills when they engage in that activity are exceptional, marvelous, stupendous."

----------

Celerity watched her, but honestly didn't know what to say. She didn't know what was troubling her but didn't want to ask which may cause her more pain.

#258 Jun 12, 2009 8:40 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

Emerald sighed, "I guess I Should come clean. I was dreaming of the last time I saw my two closest friends alive. They were telling me that they had to fight off Malefor's army and they said that their disease had taken to the final stages, so either way...they were dead."

#259 Jun 12, 2009 8:43 PM

Blaze the Dragon

Blaze smirked as he heard the two guardians' conversation. Paying them no mind, he walked under the shade of a tree. As his eyes closed, he lay down beneath the tree; anything to calm down. Meditation had been something his father taught him, to keep his temper in check, or to find a way to relax in times of stress.

Ignitus walked into the gardens, breathing in the air of the new location. It was a great contrast to the air of the swamp, not that he was complaining. It was more soothing. The Guardian of Fire scanned the candidates, making not of each of them, before finally fixating his gaze upon the Guardians of Electricity and Ice.

#260 Jun 12, 2009 8:49 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

Volteer's eyes moved on to Ignitus.

"Salutations Ignitus! Tell us, what has come of consequence of your travels?"

(That was weak.... Lol....)

----------

Celerity's wings drooped slightly before she checked herself, she guessed that the last thing Emerald needed now was to be smothered in sympathy. Instead she went and sat next to her.

"And what did they achieve, in their sacrifice?" She asked hesitantly.

#261 Jun 12, 2009 8:50 PM

Lancer232
Website

OOC: Well if the Dark Form is a little farfetched, I'll drop that part, but I've pretty much made Inferno Malefor's son throughout most of the RPs I've been in, I just had to twist the story a little for this RPG

Inferno arrives and walks to the candidate chamber and sits down while he waits for the meeting to begin, he takes an occational glance around to see who he's up against.

#262 Jun 12, 2009 9:00 PM

Blaze the Dragon

((And in the past, Blaze was a son of Ignitus, though that's being dropped, as it's rather farfetched. And I doubt anyone would agree with that choice anyway.))

"Prowlus was rather stubborn... though there is an agreement for an alliance between the Cheetahs of Avalar and the dragons. So everything has turned out well, you could say," Ignitus answered. His eyes looked once more over the candidates. "So, tell me, what all are the candidates like?"

#263 Jun 12, 2009 9:41 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

"....Nothing. The entire villiage was nearly overun, forcing us to flee." Emerald responded.

#264 Jun 12, 2009 10:59 PM

Cyndersparx

#265 Jun 13, 2009 8:37 AM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

"Oh...." Celerity said quietly, now she really didn't know what to say. But she was 'saved by the Guardians' at that point, as she spotted them. "Hey, look Emerald, the Guardians are here. Maybe now we are actually going to get started."

----------

Volteer nodded in agreement with Cyril.

"They are a bit agressive, contentious, bellicose. But they are still very proficient at it."

#266 Jun 13, 2009 8:50 AM

Aceedwin

Mull landed near the others, and noticed that everyone was gathering, rather spontaneously. It seems the process is beginning...

#267 Jun 13, 2009 12:44 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

Emerald turned to the guardians and quickly dried her face. "Great...I'm crying on the first meeting."

#268 Jun 13, 2009 1:18 PM

Blaze the Dragon

#269 Jun 13, 2009 7:16 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

Volteer thought for a moment.

"More than half a dozen, but I can only spy four present. Perhaps they surcumbed to their nerves?"

#270 Jun 14, 2009 2:02 AM

Cyndersparx

DarkFlare glanced over at the small forming group of candidates that had begun to gather near the Guardians. He thought for a moment, not wanting to get at all the least involved, but thought again. Watching the entire debate would most likely be entertaining. He summoned himself up off of the ground, walking over to the small group and sitting down behind them, trying to seem as unoticeable as possible.

#271 Jun 14, 2009 12:36 PM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

"Nope, I'm Here." Said Lance, as he walked from the cover of the shadows that hid him, "I thought I saw some others down there" He pointed in a direction off to his left.

Signature update... there's nothing to change...

#272 Jun 14, 2009 3:53 PM

Aceedwin

"Their loss." Mull snorted, "Can we move on, it's bordering on tiresome just lying around."

#273 Jun 17, 2009 8:13 PM

Cyndersparx

OOC: Bump. I would reply as Cyril, but Im waiting for Ignitus and Volteer and Terrador to say something.

#274 Aug 13, 2009 11:02 AM

varsaigen

A young dragon who's powers over the storms wreck havoc across the battlefield. Having accepted the darkness, he secretly served Cynder and left as soon as he had gained enough power. Nice in nature, he is merciful until someone enrages himreveiling his true power of the stroms.

#275 Aug 14, 2009 4:24 AM

sacridshadow

i've got my character and honestly, I don't know if their is anyone doing any approving now. since Chelvin and Gerpie aren't active. lol I can make this a little more interesting. XD (at least, for my intro. XD)

Board footer