Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#226 Jun 05, 2009 8:41 PM

Cyndersparx
Gems: 0

Re: The Future Guardians RP Remake

OOC: I really wanna continue the RP. Chelv lost interest? How can you lose interest when everyone was getting along great? We just do it without him. >>
         This means someone needs to help with plot twists and stuff. Villains, perhaps?

#227 Jun 05, 2009 8:41 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

(Fine by me, we're just waiting on the others to decide who wants to be Terrador and tell us their opinions on Ignitus then.)

#228 Jun 05, 2009 9:09 PM

Gerpie

OOC: I think It'll be fine if Ignitus didn't die. I wanted to be Terrador, but I was to less experience do do him... Dx

#229 Jun 06, 2009 6:32 AM

Aceedwin

OOC: I'm cool with Ignitus being back. And I would be willing to continue. Hmmm... I think that sentence would have worked better with the clauses the other way around... Oh well.

#230 Jun 07, 2009 2:54 AM

Blaze the Dragon

((Well, it's nearly unanimous. Cyndersparx's vote is the only one left.))

#231 Jun 07, 2009 5:56 AM

Cyndersparx

OOC: Of course I wanna continue, sillies. O:

#232 Jun 07, 2009 8:51 AM

Blaze the Dragon

((I meant the vote with Ignitus. Have it where he didn't die in the Belt of Fire (and essentially not become the Chronicler, and that hideous shade of blue.), or leave it where he is the Chronicler?))

#233 Jun 07, 2009 8:58 AM

Aceedwin

OOC: Regardless, Cyndersparx has no power over the majority. We may continue where we left off, perhaps with the assumption that Ignitus was away, doing other stuff at the time.

#234 Jun 07, 2009 1:05 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

(That sounds fine by me.)

#235 Jun 07, 2009 1:33 PM

Cyndersparx

OOC: I didn't really like it when Ignitus died, so I'd vote for him not dying in the Belt of Fire. :3

#236 Jun 08, 2009 8:35 AM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

OOC: Well said, and agreed with on my front. He souldn't have died. That's one vote from me... or twelve...

Signature update... there's nothing to change...

#237 Jun 08, 2009 8:44 PM

Blaze the Dragon

((Well, that's unanimous then. Everyone who's still in this RP agreed. So, how should we restart this? Everyone wants to stay in this.))

#238 Jun 08, 2009 9:56 PM

Cyndersparx

OOC: How about the Guardians waking up? I remeber DarkFlare dumping water on them.

#239 Jun 09, 2009 9:27 AM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

#240 Jun 09, 2009 3:43 PM

Aceedwin

OOC: To be fair, they were oversleeping.

#241 Jun 10, 2009 12:47 AM

Cyndersparx

OOC: I know it's silly, but DarkFlare doesn't care at all about the Guardians. X3 Ok, so they all wake up? This means I get to imitate Cyril's 'expanded vocabulary'. :3

#242 Jun 10, 2009 1:26 AM

Blaze the Dragon

#243 Jun 10, 2009 1:45 AM

Cyndersparx

OOC: Lol, Im gonna try to do this as best as I can. Let's see what video games have taught me.
         Oh, I always called Volteer the Motor Mouth, Lolz.

Cyril blinked his eyes open, rising to his feet as he looked around.
"It seems as though we have over slept," He remarked, stretching his large blue wings, "Let's hope the other candidates haven't wandered too far away." Cyril paused, looking from side to side.
"I wonder where Terrador and Volteer have gone."

#244 Jun 10, 2009 2:22 AM

Blaze the Dragon

((Uh, Ignitus isn't at the temple yet. I said that he's en route, meaning that he's on his way there.))

#245 Jun 10, 2009 7:25 AM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

Volteer was in the Library, reading about this, that and the other; he had pretty much read all of the books and scrolls present. He knew that he and the other Guardians were a bit late at getting started this morning, but patience was one of the things the Candidates had to learn. He sighed and closed his current book: 'The Legend of Malefor' before getting up and starting to walk down the stairs towards the gardens. Ignitus was due back anytime and Terrador and Cyril should be awake by now, the only thing to consider was whether or not all of the Candidates were awake.

----------

Celerity was still sprawled out under her tree. She had been pretty much ignoring all of the chatter and spats going on around her, unless she was directly spoken to. At some point Blaze had wandered off, she had figured that he wanted to be alone, so she had left him to it and not said anything. She rolled over onto her other side and looked at the dancing leaves above her. What was taking the Guardians so long?

#246 Jun 11, 2009 5:06 PM

Aceedwin

Mull stood panting, facing the tattered log in front of her. Her hands were grazed and blistered with the hour of work. Mull winced and wiped the few drops of blood that dirtied her paws. That would do for today. Mull climbed a nearby tree, and lay near the top, just sheltered by a thin canopy. This waiting was unbearable. It was pathetic, these events could be a public spectacle for glory. Instead, it's a boring ceremony, with no woth. Mull wondered whether guardianship was even a position worth having. What were the benefits, other than glory and respect. She'd never seen the point in such things.

#247 Jun 11, 2009 8:33 PM

Cyndersparx

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DarkFlare had trotted over to the edge of a small lake, laying across the bank with his eyes closed. He wasn't asleep, so his senses were fully alert to anything that went on around him. Of course, he never acted paranoid, so any small sound he heard would be classified by some sort of prey animal. He was still lost in all of this 'Guardian' buisness. What actually was his purpose of being here? He wasn't a candidate, and had never hoped to become a Guardian. Perhaps he just happned to stumble upon the others out of his love of exploration, and the fact that he was bored almost wherever he went.
  His impatience had driven him almost to wandering around the Temple, but he didn't feel like getting into any fights, so DarkFlare stayed put.

#248 Jun 11, 2009 8:44 PM

Rurikredwolf
Birthday: 14 October
Website

Emerald was curled up on the ground, sleeping lightly without realizing it. She had the most vivid dream that she had ever had in a while; she and two other dragons that looked exactly alike all sitting under a stary night on top of a hill. There was no dialogue, though their mouths were moving. She then started to cry, not realizing that she was also doing so outside of her sleep. The twins then got up and looked over to the village that they lived in being under attacked and flew towards it. In the dream, she knew that it was going to be the last time she saw them alive.

#249 Jun 12, 2009 6:36 AM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

By now Volteer was in the gardens, he saw that all but two were present. He hung back in the shadows, not saying anything and observing how they behaved with each other. He was going to wait for Ignitus and the others before he made himself known.

-------------

Celerity heard some muffled sobs, they were quiet, but unmistakable. She rolled over and found Emerald crying in her sleep. She must really have been through something. Celerity thought before nudging the side of Emerald's snout gently with her own.

"Emerald? Wake up Emerald."

#250 Jun 12, 2009 10:42 AM

Rurikredwolf
Birthday: 14 October
Website

Emerald was awake instantly, and made some sort of muffled sqeak when she saw Celerity. "W-what is it, Celerity?" she asked.

Board footer