Website

Damia's revenge

#2 Apr 23, 2009 7:36 AM

Phoenix_Flyer
Gems: 0
Website

Re: Damia's revenge

Heee....

Name: Sherberythrill (Sherbet for short)
Appearence: Orange scales and darker orange wing membranes, her stomach is red. Her horns are straight but curve down at the ends, they are a deep red colour and are nearly see-through, like frosted glass, they appear to glow slightly in daylight. Her claws are the same colour as her horns but are solid. She has nothing on the end of her tail and has bright green eyes.
Powers: Sherbet is a light dragon, is able to fire beams of concentrated light light lasers as well as use blasts of it as defence (blind her opponents if they're looking directly at her and the like). She also has powers of telekenesis, she can move objects around with hr mind, she is stronger in this way but it has the same effect on her body as it would if she lifted them herself. She can also sense the emotions of others by looking into their eyes, she can pick up basic thoughts and has a knack for guessing names. When she uses her psychic powers her horns glow red.
Personality: Is very intelligent and isn't shy but doesn't talk a lot unless she feels a need to.
Other: Was adopted when she was a hatchling.

#3 Apr 23, 2009 2:59 PM

Rurikredwolf
Birthday: 14 October
Website

(Ok, need a few more.)

#4 Apr 23, 2009 5:05 PM

Scarlett-Fear-Dragon

(Can I join as a Fear dragon? If not, I'll be a Fire dragon.)

Donate gems to me, biatch, and I give you cuddles.

#5 Apr 23, 2009 5:06 PM

Kjakings

#6 Apr 23, 2009 5:07 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

(Idc Scar.

and way to be lazy Kja tongue)

#7 Apr 23, 2009 8:32 PM

Scarlett-Fear-Dragon

(Hi, Kja. I'm Rurik's mate. tongue)

Name: Scarlet (I had no idea what name to use, so...)

Appearance: Ruby-red (reddish-pink, basically) scales, pale, white-cream horns, golden underbelly, purple-pink crest and tail-tip. Blue-purple eyes, thin and slender but muscular body.

Powers: Scarlet has a slightly over-average control of fire, but nothing special. Her fighting skills are average, and her speed is just slightly below average. She usually adds fire to her fighting skills, such as whacking her enemy with a flaming tail or claws for instance. She was trained by a Guardian of Fire.

Personality: (Not too sure yet...it might develop as the RP goes on...) She dislikes it when people try to protect her, as she likes to think that she can take care of herself. She can be hot-headed at times though most of the time she is sarcastic.

Background: She was trained by the Fire Guardian to fight and control fire. Four words about her: DON'T PLAY WITH FIRE.

#8 Apr 23, 2009 9:21 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

(Ok, just maybe one more and we can start. if no one joins, then  I will start anyway.)

#9 Apr 24, 2009 1:05 AM

Cyndersparx

Name: DarkFlare

Appearance: Black scales, a dark grey underbelly and dark grey horns. A Tail Blade, like Cynder's, and black claws. Pale Green eyes that can sometimes turn bright, but it is a rare occasion. Leathery black wings and a brown spiked collar.

Powers: He can turn into shadows to hide himself, and breath shadow fire. At times when his power is to the fullest point, DarkFlare can preform a Shadow Fury, sucking the power out of those around him. Sometimes his Fury backfires, and he can be fatally injured.

Personality: Short Tempered. He thinks of himself as evil, although he can be kind when he actually wants to. He has a crude and annoying attitude, he loves to insult and tease others. DarkFlare sometimes stands up for the weak, if they can't protect themselves.

Background: As a young child, he was possesed by Kagetora, an evil guardian spirit who gave him his Shadow Element powers and other special skills. He is always sterring him towards the wrong path.

#10 Apr 24, 2009 7:33 AM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

(Hi Scar, Rurik drag you here? XD)

#11 Apr 25, 2009 7:22 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

(Just figuring out how to start it...almost done. bare with me.)

#12 Apr 25, 2009 8:16 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

(No rush really....)

#13 Apr 26, 2009 6:19 PM

Scarlett-Fear-Dragon

(lol, Kagetora = Japanese for Shadow Tiger. Rurik will NOT like that. tongue

Yes, he forced me here with a whip, even though he never joins any of MY RPs! tongue)

#14 Apr 26, 2009 7:48 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

(Dahahahahaha! You'll have to get your revenge at some point then, and hold this against him! XD)

#15 Apr 26, 2009 8:00 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

(MAinly becuase I don't like weed.

anyway, going to start it slow and pick it up as we go along.)

Warfang: the capital city for dragons and any other species. Nearly impossible to seige, and it has shown it's sturdyness when Malefor attacked. However, the two defenders were gone, presumed dead by many. There were, of course, the guardians...well, one to be exact. Volteer, the electric dragon, was asasinated shortly after the war had ended. Cyril died from illness afterwards; thought to be poisoned by something. Only Terrador lived, but he had a scar over his right eye after an attack from what he claimed to be a plant.

In total, five years have passed since Malefor was defeated, and things seemed to be getting better. Though, it seemed like the elements wouldn't respond and that their breaths didn't work occasinally. However, that was never a problem to a dragon that was currently walking the streets of Warfang. It was a black dragon with golden horns and, matching his horns, golden wing membranes. He looked incredibly frail for his age and his walking looked labored. However, surrounding him, a coin floated in the air, zipping around rapidly. It would have been impossible to see, and would only feel like air if someone were to walk past.

He was heading for the temple for reasons he kept to himself. Mainly becuase he didn't know why either....

#16 Apr 26, 2009 8:13 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

#17 Apr 26, 2009 8:44 PM

Scarlett-Fear-Dragon

Going in the same route as the black dragon but coming from a different direction was a female dragon with scales the colour of rubies. Her flicking tail showed that she was agitated, and her claws seemed to sink angrily into the ground with every step.

"I can't believe about the element crisis going on!" she muttered angrily to herself. "That's why we have the guardians - those dragons deal with this sort of thing. Why, by the ancestors, hasn't another Fire Guardian been appointed?"

She unexpectedly turned a corner. Her anger dulled her sharpness, and she collided with the black dragon.

#18 Apr 26, 2009 8:48 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

The black dragon was knocked to the ground, the breath taken out of him. The collision shouldn't have done much, but his body is weaker. He struggled to get back up, his leg muscles twitching fromt he strain. "Watch where you are going." he snapped.

#19 Apr 26, 2009 8:51 PM

Scarlett-Fear-Dragon

"Watch where you're going yourself!" she retorted, anger making her voice sharp.

#20 Apr 26, 2009 8:54 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

"You ran into me!" the dragon growled, going past her, "If I was another, you may have been dead or worse." he said in a critical way, falling on his right front limb. Growling, he tried to push himself up.

#21 Apr 26, 2009 8:55 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

#22 Apr 26, 2009 8:56 PM

Scarlett-Fear-Dragon

"I don't know why you're picking a fight with me!" she growled, her tail lashing. "You hardly look in a state to fight."

#23 Apr 26, 2009 9:00 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

"Don't underestimate me just becuase of my physical shape..." he growled as a rock began to levitate in front of the dragoness.

#24 Apr 26, 2009 9:09 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

Sherbet could feel something in the air.... All of a sudden that fight sounded more interesting and she made her way over, though not to the point of being seen. She saw the rock levetating in front of the red dragoness, but could sense that the psychic power was actually coming from the frail-looking black dragon. She watched them bicker, interested.

#25 Apr 26, 2009 9:47 PM

Cyndersparx

Board footer