Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#151 Apr 24, 2009 10:32 AM

Spyro Volcanix
Gems: 0
Website

Re: Changes (a different kind of Spyro Role Play)

I sighed, "I guess I can't talk my way out of this one. It's just that when I panic, I talk a lot."  I looked around at the wings and tail on my now changed body "And really, who wouldn't panic? It is cool... But..."

Signature update... there's nothing to change...

#152 Apr 24, 2009 12:51 PM

Gerpie

I flew around a bit more, when suddenly an touch win came, and blew me away. “Eep!” I tried to get my balance again. “U guys… I think it’s going to storm.” Points at the sky on which dark clouds were showing up. “Maybe we should find shelter. I don’t want to drown. It doesn’t seem like I have scales like you guys, so I’ll get wet. I said.

#153 Apr 25, 2009 9:13 AM

Blade

(( oh I'm Jack just so you know, Spyro man 123 ))
I final took a breath. "guys, there is a Place. not far from here that its a Cove in the waterfall. down the river." I said. "I have good eye sight, i could see it." i smiled.

"I wouldn't knife you in the back.
For warriors like us,
In the face."
Grunt, Mass Effect 2.

#154 Apr 26, 2009 11:50 AM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

I raised an eyebrow. "That's highly improbable, but I'll buy it, let's go." I stetched my wings "this can't be too hard, right? I've studied birds for three years, hopefull that will give me an advantage." I looked acroos at my wings, locating each aspect, muscle, and joint in the bone and membrane. I straightened them, tightened the membrane, and did a running jump.

#155 Apr 26, 2009 11:55 AM

Blade

"Have a nice time flying. why did you study birds anyway?" i said walking over to Lance. "I think I can run quite quick. As i'm a type a cat." I smiled lightly. I jumped up on  tree branch. I sighed. "I'm bored of being a cat, but I'll live."

For warriors like us,
In the face."
Grunt, Mass Effect 2.

#156 Apr 26, 2009 12:37 PM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

"Elective science, our teacher board was fed up with people asking them to do certain topics, and they asked the 'nerd' of the school 'what topic should we teach' I said 'Avionics'" I said, admiring the fact that I was the here of my school, "I was also the only one to ask for extra tutoring on quantum mechanics, the teachers didn't know enough, so I went to the web, where I could get every answer I needed." I was succsessful in obtaining a staight glide, for about twenty seconds, before losing momentum, and slowly falling two feet to a soft landing "good first try, should be able to get it in a few minutes."

#157 Apr 26, 2009 12:44 PM

spyros#1fan

#158 Apr 26, 2009 12:50 PM

Blade

"If we want to get there quick. You should fly and walk." I said hopping down the tree. I walked onward to the river and sat on the bank and put my feet in. The water was cold.  I yawnned. I was bored. I watch the clouds get closer. "We should get going."

For warriors like us,
In the face."
Grunt, Mass Effect 2.

#159 Apr 26, 2009 1:29 PM

spyros#1fan

I got up from where I was sitting.  "Right." I nodded. "Come on." I decided that I was probably going to walk part of the way there, then fly.

#160 Apr 28, 2009 10:22 PM

Usara

(is it ok if i join as my character Usara? im a Portal dragon and the image of me is in my avatar. i hope its ok)

Name: Usara
Age 22
Power: Portal channeling and fire
able to walk on his hind legs and on all 4's

Portal Dragon hear... fear me?

#161 May 03, 2009 1:13 AM

spyros#1fan

OCC: Um, were all kinda younger than 22...

#162 May 03, 2009 1:45 AM

Lancer232
Website

OOC: Not by much though, me and Blaze were pretty much the oldest until we stopped, I'm just waiting for a way to pop in again, and I dunno about Blaze.

#163 May 09, 2009 11:01 AM

Gerpie

As I got blown to the ground, I tried to get up again. The wind was getting stronger. "Ugh, I could use some help over here." I said, as I was nailed to the ground. I heard a thunderstrike not far away. "I don't know about you guys, but I don't want to be in a strom." I said, and got up. When I tried to get up, I got blown down again. "Ow great.." I sighed, and looked at the others.

#164 May 09, 2009 12:46 PM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

I sighed, walking over and picking up the small dragonfly, "Well you have two choices, ride on my back, or in between my teeth."

#165 May 10, 2009 9:43 PM

spyros#1fan

I snorted. "On your back, or in between your teeth, eh? Well, I think I'll walk quite honestly." I struggled to keep my balance as another strong gust of wind blew and it started to rain. "Wonderful..." I thought aloud in a mumble.

#166 May 12, 2009 1:18 PM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

I frowned at the dragon who had made the snide remake "No need for comment.." I sighed, placing the small dragonfly, suspectably gerben, under my wing, close to the joint. I started to trudge down the hill.

#167 May 16, 2009 1:11 AM

spyros#1fan

I frowned, hoping that I hadn't sounded too retoratble. I began to trudge down the hill also, keeping close behind the others.

#168 May 17, 2009 1:32 AM

Gerpie

I got picked up by a dragon, and then got pressed under his wing. "Thanks... I guess..." The small dragonfly said. "Ugh.. I'm getting squeezed...." He thought, and noticed it was raining already. "Storm..." He mumbled, and looked at the area from under the dragons wing. "I'm save under here.. I guess..." He thought, and smiled.

#169 May 17, 2009 2:45 AM

spyros#1fan

I gasped loudly as a long, bright streak of lightning broke down from the sky and touched the ground not too far ahead of us. "G-Guys?" I stuttered. "Maybe we ought to find shelter. I don't want any of us getting struck by lightning..."

#170 May 17, 2009 4:12 AM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

"Then let's go!" I shouted encouragingly, running down the hill, having noticed the dissaperance of their previous dwellings. "To quote a certain movie 'There goes the neighbourhood'".

#171 May 17, 2009 4:17 AM

spyros#1fan

I followed him, sliding on mud that was building up on the surface of the grssy down-hill terrain. "Hey, wait up!" I called, just before sliding on a spot of mud and rolling the rest of the way down the hill. I landed at his side. "Heh heh..." I said, embarassed.

#172 May 17, 2009 5:42 AM

Spyro Volcanix
Website

I tried to restrain from giggling, but ending up chuckling as the mud-covered dragon stood. "Ok! I get it! A slower pace it is." My chucking escalated as I realized the bazzarity of the current situation. "Here I am, having woken up as a dragon in a place that is completely different, meeting up with another dragon, a large cat and a dragonfly, all of who can talk, and am now laughing at a mud-covered dragon while we stand in the middle of an active thunderstorm! Can this day get any better?!" I broke down with laughter, gasping for breath when I wasn't, only to start again.

#173 May 17, 2009 5:55 AM

spyros#1fan

I couldn't help but laugh also, despite my embarasment. I shook the mud from my coat, and the rain washed away the rest. "Alright, Lance. I get that we're having a big "Fun Festival" and all, but I'm soaked! C'mon, lets find shelter!" I began running towards a cave.

#174 May 17, 2009 7:17 AM

Blade

I jumped and landed at the bottum of the hill. the rain came down harder. "ok, if we stay at a quick-ish pace we could make it in 10mins and 37.78 seconds. I took maths for a learning experiment." i said rubbing the back of my head. then I ran over to follow the female Dragon.

For warriors like us,
In the face."
Grunt, Mass Effect 2.

#175 May 17, 2009 7:59 AM

spyros#1fan

My wings were soaked, and my feet were covered in mud, but all I really cared about at the moment was getting everyone to shelter. "Riun, guys!" I laughed.

Board footer