Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#126 Mar 31, 2009 9:56 AM

Aceedwin
Gems: 0

Re: ColdCore [RP thread]

"Hello, lover-boy. You comfy?" The guard laughed manically and punched Exodus viciously in the face. "You've been thinking interesting thoughts recently, haven't you? But what I found really interesting, was a certain scroll. A great big ol' demon eh? I think I'll take that." The guard plucked it genteely from his side, kicked him in the side for good measure and launched himself out of the hole. "Until we meet again, Romeo!"

It would be a perfect escape assuming no-one was sticking their head down the hole. If there was...

I'll be kind and leave it as a mugging.

#127 Mar 31, 2009 11:13 AM

Wolfgurl989
Birthday: 16 October
Website

ok...yes that was nice of you Gor...it WAS gor talking right? 

A guard dragon came out of the hole into her face. "What the.." SHe jumped up in the air and then looked at him. "What were you doing down there?" She asked, her eyes lighting up neon red.

all of mycharacters almost, their whole entire wyw lights up neon red when they get mad... oh, and anyhone want to join a forum I started a few weeks ago? http://twistedreality.forumotion.com/

Honor/Love/Defend

#128 Mar 31, 2009 11:22 AM

Aceedwin

"Toodle-doo." The guard dragon flew upwards, making sure to slap her in the face with his tail. Now, back to my original body.

Why did I ever attempt to explain multiple personalities to you? Geez...

#129 Mar 31, 2009 10:36 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

because I  was curious, and still am, every time I ask u a question though, you back away form it and your all like, oh...you wouldn;t understand. TRY ME! 

Spirit growled and lauched up into the air, she brought her feet out from under her body and went back then hit him in the face, making him fall down the cliff...

Honor/Love/Defend

#130 Mar 31, 2009 11:08 PM

Swaffy
Gems: 218

Exodus got up, and crawled out of the hole. He noticed that Spirit was
gone, so he thought she had gone to chase down ... whatever attacked
him. He felt fine from the sudden attack, and left the house in search.
Exodus ran out of the East gate of the village, just to see Spirit floating in
the air, looking down over a cliff on the side of a lake.

He waited below her, making sure the situation would not get interrupted.
He didn't know what was going on, so he was patient. He stood still, looking
up at her.

*She's so beautiful...*

I added the last line to give a sense of what a male would think as he looks 
up at his wife/mate. It's part of being a male.

Cowgirl: Don't worry, I won't go any further than hugs until/unless you say 
otherwise. You are 13, so I am currently keeping the relationship to hugs.

AceEdwin: Tell me what you are going to do with the scroll. Say it in the 
code box, not the story. I would like to know what happens next. But I'm 
going to eventually attack you and get my scroll back.

#131 Apr 01, 2009 8:46 AM

Aceedwin

Ummm... Guys? I see LOLs and WOOTS everywhere on the thread itself, but not when I post it. I'm seriously worried... I'm planning to get Gor to read it. That's all. Try and guess what he'll do. Also, WHAT CLIFF!?!?!? WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A TOWN!!!!! IT'S NOT POKEMON!

The guard righted himself. There wouldn't be enough time. He'd have to land and read what he could. Curse that silly dragon's scrambled mind. That was what feelings did to you. Why did no-one ever see that what he did was for the best. They were all fools.

Gor drag his mind back from that. He didn't want to waste time.

The guard hovered outside a cave. He sat outside and read. His eyebrows raised gently.

Swaffs, can you post what the scroll says exactly. In italics. Not in code. Then you attack me and recover the scroll.

#132 Apr 01, 2009 11:26 AM

Wolfgurl989
Website

um...what?! That's confusing and I have no idea what u two are taking about! ? 

Honor/Love/Defend

#133 Apr 01, 2009 9:08 PM

Swaffy

Who the hell messed with the website?

I heard at school that a massive bug/virus was going to be sent out, but I 
doubt it was going to be like this. This is so immature.

#134 Apr 02, 2009 8:58 AM

Aceedwin

It's just SR's version of an April Fool's joke. Carry on.

#135 Apr 02, 2009 11:13 AM

Wolfgurl989
Website

ok then...that was wierd lol, NOW i can read it! XD And Aceedwin, you said push you off a cliff exactly k...

Spirit looked around and saw Exodus. Spirit jumepd down from the cliff. "Hi...u ok?" She asked.

yah, thnx swaff lol!

Honor/Love/Defend

#136 Apr 03, 2009 5:38 AM

Swaffy

You were floating in the air, at the edge of the cliff. The bottome of the cliff 
is a dry sand beach before reaching a small lake. So you flew down to 
greet me.

"Why were you up in the air, looking so cautious? Is everything okay?
"Where's that evil dragon at?"

With slightly confused-looking eyes, Exodus looked at Spirit.

Did you say "sup?" LaughLaughLaugh...

#137 Apr 03, 2009 8:23 AM

Aceedwin

Swaffy... I said I need you to write down what the scroll said. Unless you want to leave me to decide the central base of the storyline?

#138 Apr 04, 2009 12:30 AM

Swaffy

Hey, der-duh-derr, It's in ... the first post. Apparently you didn't read it.
[-.-]

#139 Apr 04, 2009 7:59 AM

Aceedwin

That was it? The second-most important thing in that pathetic dragon's life was some idiotic folk tale? What a waste of his time. Well, perhaps he could make it into an advantage. The guard dragon flew back to Gor slowly, making sure the others saw him. Gor's body was hidden carefully in a tree. Which meant Gor would be able to use both bodies one at a time. More than enough to kill these two. He had a feeling that the male was unlikely to scream. Just snarl. The female however would scream till her throat was worn to dregs. That would be nice. Kill the male first.

I got a really nice little twist. What if I put us all in a coma (myself due to an accident) and we have a dream-state scene. Like we're all round a table. And in the dream, repressed parts of personalities emerge, meaning we reverse the character's personalities. I think that might be interesting.

#140 Apr 04, 2009 4:13 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

I like it! Sounds cool! lol, ooh idea, you can go int a coma and reach with your powerful darkmagicy mind and link our minds together, we can no longer control our bodies so that it looks like were asleep or something, but our bodies start to actually wither away, so we ave to get OUT of the mind-meld, while your trying to keep us IN so that we don't try and take back the scroll...hm? And your magic makes our minds licked until we wake u  up somehow! Just an idea IDK! 
And now..because I am throughly bored, I'm going to list what I think everyone thinks of the other in our...like friendship or whatever (Aceedwin: I ddn;t know what to call it!)

Swaffy- Peace maker and thinker, He tries to fuse out fight's in between Wolfgurl and Aceedwin. He's a good thinker and lkes to have peaceful rp's besides for fighting rp's.

Aceewin- The dark evil dude of the gorup, Ace likes to try and take over rp's and/ or be the bad guy that works with dark magic, he doesn;t mind Swaff but he is usually throughly annoyed with Wolfgurl...he likes to take time to sort out complicated problems and thinks he is extremely smart.

Wolfgurl! (ME!)- A kid in the group...Wolfgurl is a girl who get's confused easily and as to have things explained to her about 5 times before she actually get's it, CAN think n her own as long as she knows where things are going, She views both Swaff and Aceedwin like family and best friends even though she's never seen them, mostly the reason why she doesn;t totally hate Aceedwin by now becasue he's constantly correcting her and criticizing everything he thinks is wrong, she tries NOT to be very annoying but it isn;t working out that well...

(If oyu want me to change anything then say so!) 

Honor/Love/Defend

#141 Apr 04, 2009 4:55 PM

Aceedwin

Dark and evil? Hmmm... I guess, but I'm only being like that because if I didn't it would end up like half of the other rps round here. Boring. You got to admit, it's never boring when I have a plan...

Also, in the coma, repressed portions of personalities develop very quickly, so personalities are reversed. Or at least, they do in black-hole induced comas. The idea in that we have a more thorough look at our characters. For instance, Gor's counter personality will be a little boy who is scared of pretty much everything.

Now chase the guard back to Gor's body, defeat the guard and we'll have Gor back in all his glory.

#142 Apr 04, 2009 7:22 PM

Swaffy

Roger that, Alpha battery incoming.

"There he is! Get 'im!"

Exodus turned and started chasing after the guard. He shall not get away.
Not with his scroll.

*Left, right. Watch out for the tree. Cut left, bro. Go, go, go.*

geting into Exodus's head for a sec. Don't know why, really.

#143 Apr 04, 2009 11:00 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

lol, aceedwin, I just put what I know about you s far lol, ok so thenSwaff and I turn evil then right? Muahahaha! I could be good at that! And yeah, it's never boring when you have a plan lol! XD 

Spirit took off after the guard right behind Exodus, she ran up to the side of him, then side-swiped his legs with her tail. She lunged for his throat.

Honor/Love/Defend

#144 Apr 04, 2009 11:57 PM

Swaffy

Not yet, CowGirl. We need to be knocked into a coma first, then it 
starts. LoL, goofy.

Exodus and Spirit kept running after the guard. The guard entered through
the North gate, and began to head through the small village to the South
gate, where Gor was hiding.

Gor is in the tree, outside of the South gate. The cliff was to the North-East 
side of the village. West would be the mountain chain, where the volcano 
is. Trees line the sides of the West gate, down to the South gate, all up to 
or more than 30 meters away from the walls. Straight North is the end of 
the map. We will not be going North. Just so that we all have the same 
imaginary map in our heads.

#145 Apr 05, 2009 11:16 AM

Aceedwin

The guard arrived at the clearing, and spun around suddenly teeth in a vicious snarl. He could at least cause them some trouble with this pathetic body. He wasn't sure how to work it, but he could learn. The guard took on a Northerner kamikaze style pose. In a almost defenceless pose, ready to either lunge or die. Either way... Gor got ready to return to his body. He hated this pathetic body, only taken on for stealth.

The guard dragon's eyes widened. I see...

KAMIKAZE!!!!!!! Heh heh, I love kamikaze attacks. So much fun. Swaffy, don't be hating and controlling Spirit. That's just mean. Although attacking at this point is premature, it would have speeded up developments somewhat.

Also, can we establish a time when we're all on. That way, we get through this a lot faster. I get so bored waiting. I'm avaliable from 9am to 8pm GMT.

#146 Apr 05, 2009 12:49 PM

Swaffy

She was already running with me. I was only adding on.
We do that to each other sometimes. It's not really 'controlling.'

Also, me and Cowgirl should stop and wait for you if you're not on.

*Keep going bro, he's the one going down this time. Three, two ... jump.*

Exodus jumped in the air, and dove down at the guard. He hit the guard's
front shoulder area, but didn't injure it enough to immobilize it.

#147 Apr 05, 2009 4:32 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

it's fne, as long as someone doesn;t make me attack someone else or die I'm fine with anyone controlling my character...lol, as long as I know where she is lol! 

Spirit looked at the other dragon in front of her, Exodus attacked and she followed suit. She ran up to the dragon and bt into his shoulder and ore a bit out. She backed up after and looked at the dragon ready to dodge.

Ace...your turn lol! 

Honor/Love/Defend

#148 Apr 05, 2009 5:51 PM

Aceedwin

The guard's arms ran hot with blood, his entire body going into overload. "Sometimes," he panted, "The best way to appreciate a finalé... Is to get it out of the way early." And with that, the dragon exploded, sending tendrils of power into the earth. Huge vines grew almost immediately, entrapping the surroundings in an organic mesh.

A black claw stepped out behind the dragons. "Did you miss me?" Gor smiled. As they spun round, Gor vented the virus into the air. It was a coma-inducing virus, airborne. It had taken months to breed and sustain. Then something hit Gor. If he enveloped the surrounding area in a gas, and the area was encapsulated...

Reluctantly Gor fell to his own virus. His final thought was, "How humiliating."

Somebody else come up with a dream world. I'm getting tired.

#149 Apr 05, 2009 6:24 PM

Swaffy

"Well, this sucks. Oh, no, the villagers nee- ..."

Exodus was blacking out, and tried to grab on to a tree next to him.
Instead, he fell to the ground. Fortunately, the other villagers had been
scared from the previous situation, and had already ran out of the small
village.

#150 Apr 06, 2009 9:36 AM

Aceedwin

Oh fine. I'll do the stupid dream world...

It was a pale white room. The table was white, with intricately designed chairs. The meals were set out nicely, with sauces spread on a slowly spinning tray at the center of the table. Surrounding the table were dozens of hallways, with hundreds of doors. There was a comfortable amount of light in the rooms, and the hallways.

Gor opened his eyes. He sighed gently and shook his head. He loooked down. A piece of honeyed toast with goat's cheese. But he didn't feel like eating. Instead he took out a pack of cards. He dealt a hand of five to each person, and tossed them face down.

You're going to like this part.

Board footer