Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#326 Jun 01, 2009 4:41 PM

Aceedwin
Gems: 0

Re: ColdCore [RP thread]

"It's strange. I've always been amoral. But the one time I do something socially recognized as good, I'm stupid. Does that mean all good people are stupid, or simply I am not able to be good?" A comment designed entirely to try and get Spirit to see herself.

#327 Jun 01, 2009 10:22 PM

Swaffy
Gems: 218

"Spirit, love, I believe he's right. He helped us kill that beast. He deserves
some respect for what he did."

He smiled towards Gor.

"I still have the scroll with me. Here, allow me to wrap your leg in it.
There is some thin vine next to you that we can use to tie around your leg
after it gets wrapped."

He pulled out the scroll from the belt that sat tightly around his torso.

#328 Jun 02, 2009 4:55 AM

Wolfgurl989
Birthday: 16 October
Website

Spirit just looked at them. "Yeah...it means people are all stupid! No it doesn't! Just what you did was stupid...I'm just saying..." She said rolling her eyes at Gor.

Honor/Love/Defend

#329 Jun 02, 2009 3:46 PM

Aceedwin

"You were going to allow him to live? Or were you just too cowardly to do anything about it? That seems more stupid to me. You know, cowardice helps no-one. Especially not yourself." Gor felt something like angry, but he was sure it couldn't be. A being like him never got angry. It just didn't work. He was arguing a point and didn't want to give it up, but that was a far cry from true anger, or what we remember of it.

#330 Jun 02, 2009 5:13 PM

Swaffy

"Gor, Spirit is not a coward, and we all know that."

He looked at Spirit, then back towards Gor.

"Do you want me to wrap your leg or not?"

#331 Jun 02, 2009 6:44 PM

Aceedwin

"No point. As long as it's possible to walk, I will be able to. Pain, nonwithstanding."

#332 Jun 03, 2009 2:04 AM

Swaffy

"Alright. Fine with me."

Exodus placed the scroll back in his belt.

"Let's go back to the city. You know ... Attefenn. Maybe we'll find
something to do there."

#333 Jun 04, 2009 10:30 AM

Wolfgurl989
Website

Spirit growled at Gor. "You used to be the SAME way, don't give me you were going to let him live crap!" She looked at her mate. "I'm sorry...he's just really annoying...I don't mean to keep arguing (I know I spelled that wrong!)..." She looked at Gor again. "Really though! Do you want that leg patched up or not?!" She asked a bit louder than she had been talking before.

Honor/Love/Defend

#334 Jun 04, 2009 3:52 PM

Aceedwin

"No. And I'm not coming with you. I can't travel with someone so narrow-minded as you, Spirit. You just don't understand do you? You have no idea, no clue as to what I am. You just won't listen to what I say. I am not that Gor. Understand that. I am a different person. Understand that. I'm not proud or remorseful for the deaths of those people. Understand that. I wasn't going to spare Getrok. Understand that." Gor said every word at exactly the same volume.
"You know, once, Gor was completely normal. He had friends, rivals, even a romantic interest. He was just, like, you." Gor inserted pauses, he was beginning to understand dramatation, "And then, then something happened. And Gor was shattered." Gor stopped there. She wouldn't understand. "You know, Spirit, I used to think maybe you'd understand, the coma taken into account, but there are rocks that understand minds better than you." Gor thought over what he was saying. It didn't sound like him.

I decided to bring in a snippet of Gor's past. Spirit really doesn't quite understand Gor does she?

#335 Jun 05, 2009 1:11 AM

Wolfgurl989
Website

Spirit rolled her eyes. "Oh yeah...I'm SO narrow minded! I said you USED to be like that HELLO! Is your commen sense in that empty skull of yours or did that pack up and leave when you were born too!? I know you used to be normal until something happened! You must think I'm as dense as the planet...no...I'm not stupid, I know you used to be like that and I know that you "turned back" Your still a stubborn *bleep*! SO I guess not everything changed did it!? You beleive that you can make ANYONE pity you convince ANYONE to do what you want, you don't have telepathy skills dammit! So instead of acting like the little kid that I know is still in your dense skull...try to grow up and act your age!" She said. He beleived e knew everything, He thought that he knew what she did and didn't know, who was he to tell her!? "I'm sorry Exodus but I'm leaving.." She whispered. She didn't want to keep argueing over his problems, he should fix them instead of waiting for others to help him out, because at the course thigs were going...noone was going to care anymore...she did, but her patience was running as low as the ground...

you *bleep* me off you know that?! 

Honor/Love/Defend

#336 Jun 05, 2009 2:22 AM

Swaffy

The only thing Exodus could do was to stand still and take the heat
coming out of the two dragons as they bickered towards each other. He
was sad to see his friends splitting up from each other, including Exodus
himself.

He wispered.

"This can't happen. No, not again."

But nothing can be done. Exodus felt a small pain inside of him. He was
thinking that he, yet again, had lost a mate. He was about ready to give up.

*Be strong, Exodus.*

He looked at Gertrok's dead, rotting body, sighed, then began walking his
slow journey on the long path towards Attefenn. He was too tired to fly.

#337 Jun 06, 2009 6:06 AM

Aceedwin

Gor laughed bitterly to signal superiority and make mockery of her, "See? You just don't get it. You can't think outside the box, as it were. So perhaps I'll have to drag you out kicking and screaming." The Gor in front vanished, and the real Gor raised a venemous claw, and brought it down in an arch.

I love my little images! They're so useful. In case you're wondering, it was while Spirit was talking that Gor bent the light slightly and created his image clone.

Anyways, the claw isn't seriously dangerous. We don't have much of a storyline as it is, so, for the good of the storyline, let it hit you. It's the same telepathic venom he gave to Exodus. Gor's decided that, if he can't convince Spirit with words, he will show her his past, and what he is.

And finally, Exodus considers Gor a friend? Wow, I'm psyched...

#338 Jun 06, 2009 6:53 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

*facepalm* oh my gol...

Spirit couldn't get out of the way fast enough...Gor's claw punctured her back and went in about a half inch. She spun around and bit his arm as hard as she could. She thought that he might have infected her with what he had Exodus before...blood trickled in a thin stream down her side from the wound.

wow...I think I'm roleplaying more violently than I thought...The different things that went through my mind that Spirit could have done to Gor even with the little mindmelding infection he gave her...

Honor/Love/Defend

#339 Jun 06, 2009 8:09 PM

Aceedwin

'Now see me', Gor willed across the new, still-forming mental bond. And Gor sent every memory he had, every experience, every emotion, every idea, every gory detail. The last thing to go across was the feeling of Spirit's blood on his claw.

Alright, now to give a really long section detailing Gor's past. Swaffy probably shouldn't read past this point to prevent OOCK (out of character knowledge, yeah I'm looking at you Wolfy!)

Gor was a Northern dragon, from a village named Kjuggart, named by its tyrannical leader, who first conquered the village four hunded and fifty three years ago. After his hatching, he was selected for an elite training program, to train Northern warriors, under direct command of the warlord Likkja, emperor of the Northern lands. He was sent for this program to the capital of the empire, Lattl. Gor was an exceptionally talented fighter, and quickly became the dominant figure in the program. Other than that, he was completely normal. He even had, what he would now describe as, a romantic interest. But, one day, something happened. It's the one and only blind spot in Gor's memory. But whatever happened, it shattered Gor's mind, and what rose from the ashes was the killer Gor. Gor murdered everyone in the city, and went about burning the empire. He fought Likkja and three other highly trained bodyguards, and yet somehow he had triumphed. He then turned his unexplained fury on the rest of the world. Then, through a little persuasion, the calmer Gor of nowadays had taken dominance.

Now, if Spirit doesn't start to "get it" Gor will probably attempt to kill her.

#340 Jun 07, 2009 12:39 AM

Wolfgurl989
Website

Spirit looked at him. " You really thought I didn'tget it didn't you...you are so pathetic. I alreadyknow about your past...I forgot to tell you...I think Exodus already knows...I'm a telepath...so that delightful littlemovie youjust showed me was a re-run...nowget your claw out of my back before I cut your hand off!" She said with her eyes lighting up neon red to show that she was angry...

thnx...lol, I didn't know what that meant! XD 

Honor/Love/Defend

#341 Jun 07, 2009 1:36 AM

Swaffy

Meanwhile, Exodus had finally reached the midpoint of his trip. He came
up to a poor, young male dragon.

Exodus talked to him. "Hello, friend. Why are you way out here and not in
the city?"

The poor dragon replied, "I was kicked out for loitering. I'm heading out,
looking for a new village that will help me find food and shelter. The city
dragon don't like me anymore."

"Yes, I see. I don't have much to give, but I have this."

Exodus gave the dragon his scroll, and told him the short story of where
he found it. The poor dragon took it with joy, and set off on his way.

*Blessing upon you trip ...*

Exodus turned towards the city and resumed his walking.

#342 Jun 07, 2009 8:41 AM

Aceedwin

Gor held back the will to howl at the top of his voice. "You're missing the point." And then he sent every pain he had experienced in his lifetime, into Spirit, in a few seconds. She didn't understand, or she wouldn't say the things she did. It was a contradiction in terms. "I'm a new person. Why do you fail to understand that?"

#343 Jun 07, 2009 3:02 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

Spirit cried out in pain from Gors mindmeld. "Your the one that doesn't understand! I know you've changed...I can see that...but I'm tired of you..." Shescreamed at him grounding her teeth together. "And no amount of pain is going to make me think differently!"She yelled. Her eyes stayed neon red. -Why don't you think I understand?! Because I'm not crying to the sky my pity for you!? Suck it up and move on,Thats what Ive had to do my whole life!!- She thought to him fed up with his attitude...something very similar happened to her through her lifetime...but you never heard her whining about it!

Honor/Love/Defend

#344 Jun 07, 2009 3:37 PM

Aceedwin

Gor looked at her, "I don't understand? I don't see the blood of an entire nation on your claws. I don't see a shattered mind, fragmented into a dozen freakish beings. I don't see anything. You aren't anything like me. And I won't allow you to claim you are. Look at you. You're lying there, pathetic and hopeless against me. I can destroy you with a thought." Gor began a slow walk around her, projecting images of himself around her, "Look at me. Look at the power. Imagine if it happened again and I had a purpose. Imagine if the old Gor was allowed to continue. Imagine your entire world, my hunting ground." Gor laughed bitterly. And looked directly into Spirit's eyes, "I've seen people like you and I kill them like I kill insects. You people think you know pain. But pain refined to such a level that your mind breaks? That's beyond your comprehension."

Spirit's coming into her own methinks. Also, just so you don't autohit, that Gor in arm's reach? It's an image. So don't go hitting it and assuming the pain stops.

#345 Jun 07, 2009 6:49 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

oi...wow...even though I've known you a long time your still a control freak dude...let's wait for swaff ok? 

Spirit closed her eyes, she wasn't going to do anythig or say anything. He didn't know what he was talking about himself. Did he have the whole entire world after him? No...he killed whoever was after him...he never knew what he was tlaking about but acted like he did...

Gor doesn't really understand that Spirit is more complex than a little dragon 'trying to act tough' does he? 

Honor/Love/Defend

#346 Jun 10, 2009 1:12 AM

Swaffy

I'm enjoying seeing what happens as Exodus is away. I hope you people 
[do] realize that Exodus won't be coming back unless one of you comes 
for him. But not anytime soon. Do that later. It's his turn to survive on his 
own.

It's the end of the day, so one of you ... narrate the rest of the day so 
that Exodus can finish his day trip to Attefenn.

#347 Jun 10, 2009 3:57 PM

Aceedwin

So my ability to deal with my own problems makes me weak? You run away. That's all you've ever done. You think you're strong but you're not. Running away from those who hunt you will never defeat them. It will merely prolong the terror. You have to face your problems and destroy them, or die in the process. I can listen to your thoughts too, see?

Now, tell me, am I looking for pity?

He's not.

Is the being that destroyed an entire kingdom, that murdered friends and family alike, and is now holding your life in his hands, looking for pity?

I've just had a thought, I could if either of you wished, place one of Gor's fragmented minds in your own minds, as a sort of consiousness, a little voice in the back of your head, if you will. I doubt you'll like the idea, but I realised I could do that, and thought you guys should know.

#348 Jun 11, 2009 1:18 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

Spirit growled at him. -No...I guess not...but that doesn't mean I'm going to go slaughtering every single living being that looks at me wrong!- She thought to him angrily. -I've always ran...because I killed. I'll get bored and the first thing I do is make someone mad...then they try to kill me and instead I kill them. I can't get OUT because I'm already IN this stupid cycle!- She thought to him, she stopped growling and stared at the ground.

wouldn't that be like Gor's telepathy skill's? 

Honor/Love/Defend

#349 Jun 11, 2009 4:04 PM

Aceedwin

What cycle? There is no cycle. There is just your own survival. Perhaps if you wouldn't exist merely to anger others, your existence would be prolonged. Then Gor stepped away and took flight, flying in a completely random direction.

That's venom. Not skills. And as a tiny version of Gor, it is seperate from the dominant entity.

#350 Jun 11, 2009 5:02 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

quit doing that! The dominant WHAT!? 

Spirit sighed. - I wonder what Exodus is doing..- She thought. Her existance wasn't to merely anger others! She didn't know what the hell she was here for, she only knew that she was *bleep* tired of killing and running away! Spirit turned and stated walking back towards the village that Exodus lived in.

Honor/Love/Defend

Board footer