Swaffy
Gems: 218

Re: ColdCore [RP thread]

... not even I saw this coming ... ... 

#252 Apr 29, 2009 8:09 PM

Aceedwin
Gems: 0

Hmmm... This makes things tricky. Especially since we made the main enemy so stupid. I'm going to have to go cliché and introduce a moral dilemma.

Gor felt little pain. Most of his pain receptors had been dulled by the vicious training regimé of the Northern dragon tribes, but he still could feel some pain. So when Getrok came spinning out of the cave teeth flashing, Gor realised that he was the only one standing at the cave entrance.

Getrok hit him hard, but managed to bite down on Gor's leg. Gor howled involuntarily, and tried to hit his assailent with a heat beam, but he was being shaken too violently. One of his attempts scorched the cave rooftop, another set the tree Spirit was under on fire. Finally Getrok threw Gor head first into a rock, knocking him into unconciousness.

Gor sighed and narrowed his eyes. The voices of his others surrounded him, making demands, threats, begging him, screaming at him. Insomnia, Gor thought, then realised that it wasn't exactly the same thing.

#253 Apr 29, 2009 10:16 PM

Wolfgurl989
Birthday: 16 October
Website

I didn;t know u liked me at all! And Swaff...u ok? 

Spirit growled at him and trotted after him, she thought Exodus would have followed so she didn't look behind. She snarled and leapt infront of Gor, she put her face right into his, ready to retaliate for any fire or whatever else Gor could throw at her. "OK listen...good for you! what's worng with your HEAD!? Just because I start to darken in color DOESN'T mean that I'm turning to be like you!" She wrinkled her nose a bit trying to resist the urge to bite him. "There's more than one reason that my name is Spirit..." With that she philosophily turned tail and left to check on Exodus. When she found him gone she looked at the ground and saw a patch of flowers...somehow they reminded her of him, She got some water from a creek and spirnkled it onto them. -If only taking care of him were that easy..- SHe thought, she didn;t know what to do, whenever she fought back at Gor, which was what she usually did, Exodus didn't like her doing that. Then other times HE did the same thing, it was confusing. And something she'd like to get sorted out. She wistled a low note that could be heard for miles. It was basically a message saying. 'I'm going to stay here, so when your ready to come back to reality....then you can' She knew he was most probrably running away form everything, but who was she to judge him, the message was what she hoped to be, clear. She curled up and fall asleep around the flower patch...

Honor/Love/Defend

#254 Apr 30, 2009 2:12 AM

Swaffy

#255 Apr 30, 2009 8:30 AM

Aceedwin

Sorry, so Getrok just decides to leave you two alone while you have a nap. God, what is it with you two and falling asleep in the middle of a life and death situation. Sometimes, I wonder what happened to your logic.

Gor wondered whether he should give up. What was there to live for? You couldn't live without a goal. And he didn't really care what happened. I mean. Why live at all?

Gor stayed asleep. Why bother to wake up to pain?

#256 Apr 30, 2009 11:08 AM

Wolfgurl989
Website

what about your's? Be quit and mind your own...

Spirit opened her eyes and saw him. She shifted and then stood up. "Hm?" She asked.

Honor/Love/Defend

#257 Apr 30, 2009 12:29 PM

Swaffy

AceEdwin, not only are your theories wrong, but you just copied what my 
character is like. Exodus just gave up on the journey because he can't 
take it anymore, and then you follow and do the same.

#258 Apr 30, 2009 3:46 PM

Aceedwin

...Gor got knocked out. He's considering giving up on life. It's a little different to, "My mates are annoying. I shall give up and allow hundreds to die."

What theories are wrong by the way? Out of intErest?

#259 Apr 30, 2009 8:54 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

ACE! That's ENOUGH out of you! Don't start another fight...same fer u Swaff but mainly ACeedwin here! 

Spirit got up and looked at him slightly confused. "About what?" She asked.

oh yeah...and I posted her going to sleep about two seconds after the one of urs with the fight..I never saw that post until ur comment about going to sleep in a life death situation thing..I didn;t see the dang post! Hope that clears something up! 

Honor/Love/Defend

#260 Apr 30, 2009 11:31 PM

Swaffy

Less OOC and more RP, please.

#261 May 01, 2009 9:31 AM

Aceedwin

2 hours... Not 2 seconds, if you'll check. But whatever. This rp has pretty much commited suicide. Are we going the same way as the long0-running rps... I bloomin well hope not...

#262 May 01, 2009 7:02 PM

Swaffy

Hell no. I have a plan. Waiting for Cowgirl to post, though.

#263 May 02, 2009 12:21 AM

Wolfgurl989
Website

hehe back dude! What am I suppse to say? Dunno where ur going again! 

"ODn;t you think we should help Gor first?" Spirit asked.

Honor/Love/Defend

#264 May 02, 2009 1:36 AM

Swaffy

*What? I don't even care about Gor, so why is she tyring to get me to
help him? He hates me. Well, whatever makes her hap-- "

Gertrok flew in from the North side of where Exodus was standing, and
slammed into his side, while whipping his back left leg with his stiff tail.
Exodus flew to the side, then landed on his back with a loud thump, and rolled over on his side.

Exodus, surprisingly, slowly attempted to get up and stand, but fell again
because he realized that his leg had become broken.

#265 May 02, 2009 2:35 AM

Wolfgurl989
Website

Spirit snarled and hit Gertok full in the side, her tail cutting into his side and breaking h is rib. "Get the crap away from him!" I yelled, biting into his neck.

Honor/Love/Defend

#266 May 02, 2009 6:23 AM

Aceedwin

Gor woke up, and looked round. The dragons were fighting Getrok, but Gor felt somewhat detatched. Now that he thought about it, did being a killer reduce your right to live. Gor frowned, since when had he cared about rights or morals. The workings of feeble minds attempting to protect themselves. Why should he help them? They had never shown an ounce of respect for him. Their pathetic minds failed to grasp the complexity of Gor's mental state. It was incredible how they simple couldn't see that he was a different person. The fools always thought of the past, when it is the present that matters.

Gor turned away. What would he do now? He was god-like in powers, but  it was pointless if he did not know what to do. Rebuild the Northern villages? Destroy the world? Become a hero? Die? None of them appealed to Gor. Gor felt almost like crying, so he walked away.

If you need Gor to stay, just send Getrok after him, that'll convince him.

#267 May 02, 2009 2:03 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

what are you done with the rp now?! 

Honor/Love/Defend

#268 May 02, 2009 2:06 PM

Aceedwin

... No. What made you think that? Just because Gor leaves you two to die... Tut tut, assumption is a bad habit.

#269 May 02, 2009 4:18 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

um...ok lol I guess I'll take that as advice or something lol! 

Honor/Love/Defend

#270 May 02, 2009 6:33 PM

Swaffy

Decided to give Gertrok a voice and make this thing interesting."

#271 May 02, 2009 6:37 PM

Aceedwin

"You don't need to have done anything. The existence of others is just a test to you isn't it Getrok?" Gor called from far off, over his shoulder, "I told you. This dragon is no more than the other Gor. He is a killer, because that is what he has decided he wants to do. He needs no other reason. And, unfortunately, that's what makes him so powerful..." Gor looked at the ground. He was weaker, so why had he beaten the other. It made no sense.

#272 May 03, 2009 2:17 AM

Swaffy

#273 May 03, 2009 3:37 AM

Wolfgurl989
Website

Spirit looked at him curiously. "And how is it fun? To destroy other living beings and deprive them of their right to live and survive?" SHe asked. "I just don;t get how you can think that, that is fun..." She looked to the rock where Exodus had gone behind. -What on earth could he be doing!?- She wondered. She kept an eye on Gertok, because he was probrably liable to attack..."Kinda like Gor used to be..." She muttered to herself.

Honor/Love/Defend

#274 May 03, 2009 6:23 AM

Aceedwin

"Getrok, how do you know you are the strongest. One day, somebody might kill you. But I don't think you'll believe that. Because that's the one thing that can make you stop. Fear."

#275 May 04, 2009 1:07 AM

Wolfgurl989
Website

Spirit nodded, glad that Gor was finally helping instead of trying to compete...but then again maybe he was!
She looked at him and cocked her head to the sie and grinned, unintentionally showing him her teth "If you only knew that you don;t have to live in fear of turning into something other than what you beleive you are...you would be happier...buuut if you want to continue this, I'm sure Gor would love to slice you neck in two..wouldn;t you Gor?" I asked him.

Honor/Love/Defend

Board footer