Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#226 Apr 22, 2009 9:02 PM

Wolfgurl989
Gems: 0
Birthday: 16 October
Website

Re: ColdCore [RP thread]

yahh...about that....if ya'll havn't noticed I suck at rping as a dragon...

Honor/Love/Defend

#227 Apr 23, 2009 2:49 AM

Swaffy
Gems: 218

*Sigh*
Yeah, I saw the RP on your website. The anime stuff. O.0

Right when Gertrok was about to turn around to head back over the city,
Exodus fired a burst of spikes at him. One of the spikes barely missed the
dragon's brown body, but the others drove into his epidermis. One struck
Gertrok's hind leg.

Stunned by being hit, Gertrok flew towards Exodus in rage and attempted
to incinerate Exodus. But Exodus has seen enough fights like this, and
had advantage over the move. He evaded the fire, and turned around to
fly towards his enemy. But it was too late. Gertrok flew towards Exodus,
and whipped Exodus's throat using his tail.

Exodus began to fall from the sky, but a bit later, recovered his flight. But
breathing was becoming harder. He careflly flew down, and landed near a
tree. Gertrok was flying around Exodus, waiting for the right moment to
attack again.

Now's a good chance to shine, Alexis. :) Take your time, sis.

#228 Apr 23, 2009 11:14 AM

Wolfgurl989
Website

lol...does that mean I rp'd good or bad dude!? 

Spirit looked at the wierd unknown dragon. -Does he even know Exodus?- she thought. They started fighting, then the dragon took a cheap shot with his tail and stuck a spike into Exodus's throat. Exodus slowly went to the ground, the dragon was trying to attack again. Spirit ran over and pulled the spike out. Then  put some cloth over his throat. "Hold that there..." she  instructed. She  then looked at the dragon who had started charging because he thought we  forgot about him or something. Spirit waited for a few seconds, then flew up and stuck the spike into his chest, at the same time she let a bunch of fire loose into his face burning off the flesh. He howled and fell to the ground. While falling his tail lashed out and hit Spirit. She landed and watched him. If he got up she'd just attack again. There was a deep gouge in both of her side's where a spike had gone clean through, she ignored it and concentrated on the dragon.

I tried...

Honor/Love/Defend

#229 Apr 23, 2009 3:44 PM

Aceedwin

I don't know why I'm doing this, but what's different in that. Gor looked down at the attacking dragon. It was so like himself a while ago. Violent, deadly and completely insane. But he was an exception, this creature should be put down. Gor spun and swooped down, preparing a starlight blast. The dragon looked up at him just as he was about to attack.

#230 Apr 24, 2009 12:04 PM

Swaffy

With a loud roar, Exodus yelled.

"Stop! We don't want him dead! Stop!"

Exodus was still injured, but managed get up to jump into Gor, stopping
him. They both rolled over to the side of Gertrok's body. Exodus had a
plan, and so he didn't want anybody to kill him. Yet.

#231 Apr 24, 2009 4:53 PM

Aceedwin

"Oh? So you'd rather allow a psychopath to continue a murdering rampage? I didn't think you were like that. You can't control a creature like this. It's like a version of me in the old days. Yet you wouldn't have any fears of killing me. I feel almost hurt." Gor took a quick breath as the creature swung its tail in a decapitating swing. Gor dived to the side, breathing in a little dirt as he did so.

#232 Apr 24, 2009 6:20 PM

Swaffy

Exodus ran over to Gor and talked in a low volume voice.

"You two back away a bit and let it begin to fly home. I will follow him
closely, and you two stay back a bit so that he doesn't stay back. Let's
hope this works."

Exodus jumped up in the air as Gertrok lunged at him. Exodus spit two
spikes at Gertrok, and took flight. The others awaited on the ground,
watching.

I am not separating you two from the storyline. It takes some time, 
I will let you two take over when near Gertrok's home cave in the side of 
a mountain. Follow Exodus and Gertrok at a medium distance. I have an 
idea.

#233 Apr 24, 2009 6:44 PM

Aceedwin

You just Godmodded. How many times am I going to have to tell you off?

"Fool. He'll get himself killed." Gor snarled and tried to launch himself into the air. He winced and fell. His wings were bent backwards in an awkward angle. "Huhhh... It appears I'll be walking." He turned to the dragon standing back a little, "Go after them. The fool will only get himself killed. He isn't strong enough, mentally or physically to kill that thing." Then with a nod, Gor bounded off to the city gates.

#234 Apr 25, 2009 1:01 AM

Wolfgurl989
Website

lol...it's ok...calm down Ace...he didn;t know what to do and he likes to set it up...we didn;t respond! It's ok! 

I looked at him, and opened my mouth to speak, but he took off before I said anything. "Ok....I guess I will..." I muttered. I took flight and landed on Exodus's back in mid air. "Land I ahve to tell you something!" I said as he sank under my extra weight. I flew off and went towards the ground. The dragon was lame and bleeding so he flew slowly, they'd beable to catch up easily if he got out of view distance.

Honor/Love/Defend

#235 Apr 25, 2009 5:58 AM

Aceedwin

I'm not going to even bother to argue this point. Gor will arrive after you guys.

#236 Apr 25, 2009 4:45 PM

Swaffy

Use "Spirit," not "me" or "I" please.
I did not know what to do to get us to follow Gertrok to his home 
place. We already began attacking him outside of Attefenn, so I did not 
have a good idea on how to get Gertrok to fly home with us following. So 
that was the best I could come up with.

"Gah! Get off! We can't lose him. Keep chasing him, hurry."

Exodus did a barrel roll to try and get her off. His back hurt, and she was
making it worse.

#237 Apr 25, 2009 5:31 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

oh crap...sorry I didn;t notice that! I always write in first person srry! 

Spirit  hopped off. "Shhh....he'll hear you...but do you have any idea what your doing!? He's slow to fly....we can catch up...but answer me first!" She said, putting a paw on his forehead to get him to stay in place.

Honor/Love/Defend

#238 Apr 26, 2009 7:12 PM

Aceedwin

I love being an oppurtunist.

Gor felt his muscles twitch involuntary. Not now. Anytime but now. He looked up shaking. The air smelt of fury. If anyone told Gor that you couldn't smell fury, he'd be smelling his own pain all the way home. Gor thought for a moment. Was that a joke? He'd thought himself incapable of enacting a process based largely upon opinions or as he liked to call them, imaginary facts. Gor coughed. He would have to hurry. He wasn't sure what would solve these problems, but waiting was unlikely to. Gor snarled and shook himself. The beast wasn't far from its lair. It was lowering itself, and speeding itself on. Gor wondered if he could kill such a perfect representation of his past self. He had been a sadistic murdering psychopath, but was he really that different. In fact, the old Gor merely had drive, ambition. I am pointless Gor thought. Hmph, so what keeps me living? Fear? Perhaps not feeling emotions isn't enough to stop them affecting you.

#239 Apr 26, 2009 8:55 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

I think I know what that means, anyways good fer u lol! 

Spirit finally decided that the dragon was too far away, she leapt up into the air and took off after it. "C'mon Exodus.." She said. As she was flying she saw Gor, he was alot different than he had been a few minutes ago, and he was looking at the dragon like he wanted to kill him. -Oh geez i thought we were going to stick to one plan...- Spirit thought to herself. She spiraled down and landed infront of him. "What are you thinking, I thought we were going to wait for a bit before considering anything like that..." She said looking him over and ready to dodge if he got mad and decided to swipe at her. "Crazy fool, don;t kill him yet..." She said, She looked at the dragon that was going into his lair now.

Honor/Love/Defend

#240 Apr 27, 2009 4:03 PM

Aceedwin

"Shut up! Do you want another Gor?! That creature is almost devoid of mind, like a bear. Yet you spare your hand against it, despite it's lethality to innocent civilians. As far as I know, that's against your precious morals." Gor snarled and dashed forwards, shunting into Spirit on purpose.

#241 Apr 27, 2009 10:54 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

Spirit snarled and bite hold of his tail. "Now you listen to me...if you want to destroy that "thing" than we'll have to destroy you too! It's EXACTLY how you were before, and even though your changed it DOESN'T change the fact that your still you...what you did before still counts! Now WAIT until we can figure out something!" She said, letting go of his tail and going further down the path, biting his shoulder as she went. Her color darkened adn she didn't even notice. Her eyes turned a light shade of red....

Honor/Love/Defend

#242 Apr 27, 2009 11:39 PM

Swaffy

Exodus was startled by Spirit's sudden action. She was his mate, and he
was to take care of her. He descended down to where Spirit was.

"Spirit? You okay?"

He pulled her up and helped her get running again.

#243 Apr 28, 2009 11:21 AM

Wolfgurl989
Website

"Not really....I don't know why but I'm just feeling so AGITATED all of the dang time..." She said resting her head on his neck. She glared at Gor and growled at him. She took a step towards him and acknowlaged him with a waved of her head. "Now if this idiot would just WAIT to attack the stupid dragon THEN maybe we could do something about it!" She snarled. Her color darkened again and she was now a dark shade of grey with a darker shade of red, her eyes were a darker shade of red too.

Honor/Love/Defend

#244 Apr 28, 2009 3:47 PM

Aceedwin

"Idiots. What has happened is irrelevant. It is what may happen that is important. Leaving that thing alive will cause the death of hundreds. And besides, it wasn't me who killed them, it was another Gor. Another person with a different personality who killed them. I can't believe you can't see that, being what you are..."

#245 Apr 28, 2009 8:40 PM

Swaffy

As the three dragons arrived at the front of the cave, Exodus noticed
something.

"Spirit ... you are dark. What happened? You used to be such a beautiful
white. Ug ... don't take me wrong. You are still beautiful ..."

#246 Apr 28, 2009 9:08 PM

Aceedwin

"You two are fools. You fumble for a relationship based on little more than loss, and then make it worse by keeping secrets. As strange as it feels to give this advice, you won't work well that way. If you want a relationship to grow, you must both feel secure. If you keep secrets, they're the ultimate destroyer of relationships." Gor shook his head, and leveled his head. He walked through into the cave, leaving the two in shock.

On a side note, almost my birthday! *smiles with too many yeeth*

At the moment, I keep smiling like I'm going to start biting people. Which is wha I want to do... Oh dear.

#247 Apr 29, 2009 11:12 AM

Wolfgurl989
Website

That was all Spirit could really take out of the fool. SHe snarled and spun around greowling at him. " WHO CARES!?" She asked, her wings spread out and she stood on her hind legs over him, her teeth were bared and her eyes had turned neon red. "WHO CARES!?" she repeated glaring at him. "YOU THINK YOUR SO SMART! YOUR STILL IN THE SAME BODY...NOW I MIGHT NOT KNOW WHO EXACTLY WAS IN YOUR SKIN BEFORE, BUT I CERTAINLY KNOW THAT A FOOL IS THERE NOW!!! YOUR SOO CONCIETED AND THINK ABOUT EVRYTHING, oh thousands of people will be killed...boo..WHAT ABOUTT HE PEOPLE YOU KILLED!!!!" Spirit couldn;t say anymore due to anger and just stood there, her wings still totally spread out and her eyes looking like live coals. She finally just got back down to her four feet, her wings stil; streatched out, and tilted her head up and blew a column of fire into the air. SHe hopped up and flew as fast as she could...

uh oh..somebody made Spirit mad! 

Honor/Love/Defend

#248 Apr 29, 2009 12:37 PM

Aceedwin

"The people I killed are dead. The people he will kill are alive. Sort your priorities." He watched as Spirit quickly lost her cool, "Oh I see now. I get it. You realise that you are following in my footsteps too, that's why you spare your hand. You see your future. Of course!" Gor leapt up and butted Spirit hard in the stomach and pinned her down on the floor. "You have to make a decision. Who is more important? You or those who will die?"

Exodus could interrupt if he wished. But Gor's a big dragon. If Spirit wants to retaliate, she can't afford to hold back. She'd have to try to kill him.

#249 Apr 29, 2009 6:25 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

ummm...I'll choose what Spirit does! And you do realize that I have a say on what goes on during the story/roleplay don't you?  

Spirit looked at him. "I will try and do my best, and no that was not the reason, I don;t beleive I'll turn out like you at all...and also yes...the people you killed are dead...good for you...what? Want a gold medal!" She said coldly. She bit his leg and slipped out from the pin, also biting his arm to get him to loosen the hold. SHe looked at him. "You can't be that much older than me actually...so why don;t you choose a side?!" She growled from in between her teeth, her eyes had faded to a hazel and her wings started to slowly fold back in. She half turned away form him and walked over to a nearbye tree. She kept an eye on him though because..well...Gor was Gor and would most probrably attack back.

Honor/Love/Defend

#250 Apr 29, 2009 6:33 PM

Aceedwin

*smiles* This is why I like you.

Gor was stunned she had escaped him. She was more than she looked. "What would I do with sides? Sides are merely different opinion groups which may be aggressive towards each other. Yet I have no opinion. I see the world for what it really is, so why should I take sides. I do what I believe best for me. And only me." Gor snorted and trotted into the shadows of the cave. He called out from the darkness, "If you turn, I will not have mercy."

P.S. Swaffles. When you look at the thread, I get slightly annoyed if you don't post. Rawr.

Board footer