Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#51 Mar 17, 2009 11:38 PM

John Man 1234
Gems: 0

Re: Spyro/Star Fox Crossover RP (Remake)

Drakel: It's Ignitus The Chronicler and Fire Dragon Guardian amazing and nice to meet you. But he's right we have to help these two up. Son, Jonyle thing you could help?
-------------
Marx: Yes dad say no more. *He and Drakel both carry Fox inside*
------------
Jonyle: *Carries Krystal inside the temple as well*

RIP Test AKA Andrew Martin.

#52 Mar 17, 2009 11:41 PM

Fresh blood

Cyril: (upon noticing the others) By the Ancestors, Ignitus, you're alive! And what are these...creatures, where did they come from? They're obviously not from around here, their dressings do not match the local customs.

#53 Mar 17, 2009 11:51 PM

Blaze the Dragon

Ignitus: Yes... I am. And actually, I decided that while it's an honor to be named the Chronicler, it's still nothing compared to being around the people I care about. Particularly... my son.

Spyro: Your... son?

Ignitus: You, Spyro. I learned that while I was the Chronicler. And I also passed on the title of Chronicler to one I felt would appreciate the job more.

#54 Mar 17, 2009 11:53 PM

Fresh blood

Cyril: (Startled at the news) Y-your son? Why didn't you tell us? and who did you chose to replace you? I can think of none more suitable than you.

#55 Mar 18, 2009 12:02 AM

Blaze the Dragon

Ignitus: There's more, Cyril... Spyro has a brother. He was adopted by two dragons who came by, government officials. Another egg was also adopted, one who hatched into a girl. The adoptive father of the boy was recently killed in an assassination target, as was his adoptive mother. The two are on their way here. The adoptive father was known for his sagacity and wisdom. I chose him as my successor.

Cynder: That makes sense... if you were the Chronicler your scales would be a shade of blue. They're the orange color we're all familiar with.

#56 Mar 18, 2009 12:12 AM

John Man 1234

Drakel: *Placed the two foxes down on a bed*
-------------
Marx: "Amazing!" I can't wait to meet them.
------------
Jonyle: Me too but we have also help these two out.

#57 Mar 18, 2009 4:01 PM

Spyro_fan55
Website

"What is this I'm hearing?!" Volteer walks up on Ignitus and Cyril.

Cory and Ivy look behind them after Spyro spotted the Hybrid. "Uh. Hello?" Cory shouted. The Hybrid stepped forward, knowing his position had been revieled.
"Hey." His eyes roamed from Cory to Ivy.
"Who are you?" Ivy asked, knocking an eyebrow. "And why are you here?"
"Alex. And I'm here 'cause... well. I don't know why I'm here exactly." He lied. "I was just roaming around when I came upon this Temple." Ivy and Cry nodded in understandment. "You are?" He kept his eyes on Ivy.
"Ivy."
"Cory."
"Well, it's nice t'meet ya." Alex smiled. This was going to be easier than he expected.

#58 Mar 18, 2009 4:11 PM

John Man 1234

Drakel: *Looked over at the newcomer* Did you just happen to stumble upon this place or were you following Ivy and Cory hmm?

#59 Mar 19, 2009 6:56 PM

Spyro_fan55
Website

Cory and Ivy turn to Drakel. "There's no need to make crude remarks." Ivy smarted back. "Are you always this mean to new-comers? Maybe I should be mean back, eh? I bet you wouldn't like that, would you?"
"It's fine."  Alex said, stepping forward. "This guy don't know nothin'. Hes gots friends that know where they are." Alex's green eyes stared at the dragon as if reading his thoughts, the sliver of a darker black in his pupils piercing.

#60 Mar 19, 2009 7:22 PM

John Man 1234

Drakel: "Kids these days!" "Listen young ones I do not mean to make you angry and the way you responded to my question was a little imature but let us not be angry with one another these two foxes need are help plus we have visitors coming and this is hardly the time!" *Looks over at Alex*
----------------
Drakel: "Say whatever you want but I am an adult dragon I've seen many things in my day and I've got my eye on you!" *Turns back to the others*

#61 Mar 19, 2009 9:45 PM

Spyro_fan55
Website

"Old fart." Alex snickered under his breath. "I don't care if your an adult or not. I gots my right to say what I please." He shouted as Drakel turned away. He smirked, flicked his ears, and turned around, coming to an impressed Ivy. "What?"
"Nothin'." Ivy shook her head slowly. "But nice."
"Heh. It was nothin'. Could've done that t'anyone I wanted. Just that oldie got on my nerves that's all. I don't care 'bout no injured foxes. Nice ships though."
"Harsh, aren't we?" Cory came in.
"Naw. Just don't care. If they'm gonna treat me like this, why care 'bout some dogs?"

#62 Mar 19, 2009 9:48 PM

Fresh blood

Cyril: (towering over Alex)Because I say you should care and as Guardian and Master of Ice you will do well to listen to me! Now, help me make sure they aren't as injured as they appear.

#63 Mar 19, 2009 9:58 PM

Spyro_fan55
Website

Alex turned around and just smirked. "And what if I don't."
"Uhh... we'll make sure he checks on them, Cyril." Ivy butted in, pushing forward in between them.
"What are you do-?!?"
"Shhh..." Ivy hissed. She looked up at Cyril and smiled.

"Cyril. What is going on here?" Volteer asked, walking to Cyril's side. He looked down at the young dragons/ hybrid. "And who are these kiddos?"

#64 Mar 19, 2009 10:00 PM

Fresh blood

Cyril looked down at the smaller dragons with an exhasperated expression. "Be sure that he does, or else I might have to envoke the punishments of old to teach young whelplings respect for their elders."
Cyril then turned to Volteer. "Something strange has occured Volteer, these two foxes apparently appeared out of nowhere in their ships and crashed. I was just teaching these young dragons about the importance of helping the injured."

#65 Mar 19, 2009 10:04 PM

Spyro_fan55
Website

Ivy shoved Alex away. "You got it!" Once they were far enough, Alex stopped.
"What was that for?!"
"'Cause I'm tryin' to save your scales!"
"What for? I could've taken him with my claws tied t'my back!"
"Believe me. Don't get involved with the Guardians. I've had personal expirience and it ain't paradise."
"Thanks, then, I guess. But now I gotta take care of those stinkin' dogs."
"Well, get to it then." Cory said. Alex glared at Cory for a moment, then softened his gaze when he came back to Ivy.
"Fine. But you guys come with me. I don't know where their infested hides are anyways."

"Ahh... good thing,  Cyril." Volteer nodded. "I know. It was as if a blasted vortex appeared out of the confounded sky!"

#66 Mar 19, 2009 10:18 PM

John Man 1234

Drakel: I've heard tales. They said they were from Lylat System. They must be Fox Mccloud and the blue one is probaly Krystal.
--------------
Marx: How do you know that?
---------------
Drakel: I have my sources. *Looks over at Alex* "Youngsters these days!"

#67 Mar 21, 2009 1:43 AM

SpyroPendragon
Website

OOC: oops, I asked to join but didn't post my char. Sorry. Just tell me where we are, ad I'll post my fan char.

#68 Mar 21, 2009 12:49 PM

John Man 1234

OOC: They've just met Fox and Krystal.

#69 Mar 21, 2009 2:25 PM

SpyroPendragon
Website

#70 Mar 21, 2009 2:28 PM

John Man 1234

OOC: No one's playing Wolf O'Donnell of Star Wolf. So you could ask Blaze to be him. We don't really have ny villians yet as we have just got started.

#71 Mar 21, 2009 2:36 PM

SpyroPendragon
Website

OOC: Oh, yeah, kind of obvious. Okay, um, let's say Zak hasn't met his "master" yet.

A large, blackish-blue dragon was sitting on a ledge, wathing Drakel and Marx.  "Fox and Krystal, eh?" he whispered to himself. He, too, had heard tales, but never really paid heed to them... until now.

#72 Mar 24, 2009 12:25 AM

Hero58
Website

Wedger: *arrives near the temple and looks at it then looks behind him sighing before looking back at the temple* Well i followed my mother and father's directions i wonder why they wanted me to come here anyways oh well...might as well head in *flys up to the entrance and enters the temple* well this is a suprising cool looking place come on vyper!

Vyper: You know for a man like you....your not really a gentlemen....why do you make me have to carry all your stuff?

Wedger: Cause...your a girl....*rubs his eyepatch over one of his eyes to hide his scar wedger is also in dragon form during the moment*

Vyper: So who we looking for?

Wedger: I dunno some dude named Ignitus who "assumes" to be my father *rubs his eyepatch again*

Vyper: Y'know im suprised your not showing your scar to anyone

Wedger: Ah shut it vyp...now come on lets look for this Ignitus guy *walks around looking for him before bumping into him from behind* woops sorry about that im just looking for a guy named Ignitus who "assumes" to be my real dad

#73 Mar 24, 2009 6:13 PM

Blaze the Dragon

"Strange... in the time I was the Chronicler, I never read any other names as my sons other than Spyro or Blaze," Ignitus responded. His orange eyes peered at Wedger, amused. "I am Ignitus. And I don't know who told you I was your father, but it appears they've deceived you."

At that moment, a scarlet dragon and an ice blue dragoness alighted upon the ground before them.

#74 Mar 24, 2009 6:17 PM

Hero58
Website

Wedger: Odd...well my parents Marvu and Star told me to come here said something that i was adopted as an egg yadda yadda that stuff

#75 Mar 24, 2009 6:22 PM

Blaze the Dragon

"Your name would be what, then? Perhaps I'll recognize it if I've read it," Ignitus replied.

Board footer