Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#26 Feb 16, 2009 7:22 PM

Rurikredwolf
Gems: 0
Birthday: 14 October
Website

Re: The Legend of Spyro - Uprising. A half decent RP island in a sea of spam.

....Me no likey introduction making...

#27 Feb 22, 2009 8:02 AM

BlueLobo

OOC: I can start if you'd like

#28 Feb 22, 2009 11:39 AM

Kjakings

THANKYOU!

Did I add your character to the second post? *goes to check*

#29 Feb 24, 2009 9:55 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

(Screw it, I'll start)

It was night out.

Near a cliff, there was a massive castle-like fort that served as some sort of training encampment for the Cult. Needless to say, anyone from the Resistance that was held up in there was probably tortured or killed instantly. The fort could've easily held around 500 dragons.

Despite all of this, there was one dragon from the resistance that went along to it anyway and took the identity of a Cult member. He was serving as a spy for it, and despite knowing the fate he will get if he was discovered, he does it anyway.

(Gah, It's crap. I did give my character some props, and I realize it. It was just to get this going D:)

#30 Feb 25, 2009 7:06 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

#31 Feb 26, 2009 4:42 PM

Kjakings

((Accepted Phoenix, whoop.))

((I'll play Cynder until C7 can get on more often, though not much.))

Celeste swooped through the ruined castle that served as the base of the Resistance, aiming for the maze and one of the many entrances and exits, eventually breaking through and soaring out into the open air, the first flecks of rain creating a shiny gloss on her scales, horns and wing membranes, the light shining off and breaking into a rainbow of colours. Breaking out of this multi-coloured spell and opening her wings to their full, riding an air current for a moment before flapping her wings and heading off to the shattered and ruined remains of the Dragon Temple, laying on it's side with the huge chunk of land that it had broken out of the earth. The Temple had fallen here when Spyro and Cynder had defeated Malefor, the evil magic the purple dragon had pumped out that had kept it aloft ending as the tyranical dragon's life had ended, the island plummeting thousands of feet in the air and slowly rotating until it had slammed into the ground on it's side, but still remaining a partly whole structure, a testament to the sheer power of dragon magic. Celeste flew into one of the windows now, landing on what was once a wall and heading for the center where her mate, Canicia, Cynder, and several other dragons of importance were waiting.

#32 Feb 26, 2009 4:52 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

Rainbow was sat amongst these Dragons, not far away from where Cynder and Spyro were. She had recently joined and was testing out her memory. She made a habit of learning everyone's names, especially those of great importance. She glanced at Celeste with her deep blue eyes, taking merely a second to remember someone telling her the name of the new of the Dragon that had just flown in. She set onto cleaning some dirt out from between her sharp talons.

#33 Feb 26, 2009 7:18 PM

BlueLobo

(OOC: Sorry I didn't start the rp >_< I didn't realize how busy I was going to be before I said I would start. I've had a bunch of dance rehersals to go to and I'm typing this on my break)

Terra poked her head out of the doorway, cautiously looking from left to right. There was no one in sight and the only sound she could hear was that of the snoring cheetah s. She grinned to herself realizing that this would be much easier then she thought. She made her way to the edge of the village with ease. She took a deep breath as she looked into the ruins that lay beyond the village.

Today her journey would start and she would become  part of  the resistance. Or so she wanted to believe. Before she could take another step she heard rustling in the grass behind her. She turned and found that the cheetah, Aiden, was right behind her. She lowered her brows, disappointed that her seemingly easy journey had come to a stop. “Terra what do you think you’re doing” the cheetah asked as he made his way to the young dragon. “You know you’re not supposed to wander off this far from the village.” Terra pushed him away with the blunt side of her tail. “I’m going to help Spyro and Cynder…I’m going to join the resistance.”  She replied. “You can’t Terra, you’re too young, you’ll be killed!” Terra looked at him once more, this time sympathetically. “Maybe but they need my help” With that said Terra dashed into the forest, she had planned to go around but she didn’t want Aiden to follow.

#34 Feb 26, 2009 7:59 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

After a very boring meeting in Ornlu's standards, he almost vanished in the darkness and left the building, seeking to give information back to Spyro and Cynder. Unfortunantly, that was too far away, and he was lazy.

#35 Feb 27, 2009 5:23 PM

Kjakings

((Oh bugger! Did I not make it clear in the plot (rhetorical question, I just checked and I didn't)? Spyro is captured by the Cult, held prisoner in the Palace of Warfang. Sorry. *Goes back to edit*))

#36 Feb 27, 2009 6:51 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

(Well that could be interesting...)

"You!" a voice called to Ornlu, was perched at the roof of the hold, "What do ya thing you are doing up here!? It's off limits!"

Ornlu faced wohever was speaking, a small dragon, and smirked, "Clearly, you didn't put up enough signs. Someone might wander...oh, that's right....I did..." he said in a sarcastic way, "Now that you put it that way, I guess I'll leave..." he sighed in a fake defeated way.

"Wait....do I know you?" the dragon asked curiously.

"Possibly, but who knows? I tend to fade in and out." Ornlu seemed to vanish in the shadows.

(I suck atm...once this picks up, I pick up as well.)

#37 Feb 27, 2009 10:28 PM

Kjakings

#38 Feb 28, 2009 5:25 PM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

Rainbow continued to clean her talons, listening but pretending not to care. She was waiting for the important stuff to be said so she could actually do something.

#39 Mar 01, 2009 2:41 AM

wforcier

{{I hope you do not mind if I join now}}

{{
Name: Drostan
Side: Currently on no side
Race: Dragon
Element: Electricity
Other: His is currently on no side for a great deal of reasons.  First, he does not like to be on the losing side as dying is not on his to-do list. Second, he currently maintains no opinion on the 'correctness' of either side.  Finally, he really does not care.

He is an unadorned yellow dragon.  He has blue bird-like wings, and sports a pouch that he uses to carry various items.  He is quite feminine for a male dragon, and he wears a light, silver piece of armor on his back. 

He is manipulative.  He loves to get people to question their own beliefs, and as one may guess, he has very few friends due to this.  He knows how to get people to hate him, but he generally maintains a reason for many of the things he does.  He is usually, however, surprisingly quiet.
}}

{{Please tell me if something needs to be changed. Thank you in advance for considering...}}

#40 Mar 01, 2009 1:07 PM

Kjakings

((Accepted. I'll update the second post at some point.))

#41 Mar 02, 2009 5:26 PM

wforcier

#42 Mar 02, 2009 9:39 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

Ornlu sighed as a drifted in and out of the shadows, the memories of his past resurfacing. He really would have given anything just to go back to that date and get them out in time...if only he wasn't so stupid. He had foolishly tried to take on the leader and failed. He had no choice but to watch them all die...

The leader never spoke his name, and Ornlu was trying desperately to find it out so he can hunt and kill him. MAybe after that was done, the memories would go away. Sighing again, he stopped and punched a wall, the pain that his claws giving him relief from his internal pain.

"Let's keep it togeather..." He muttered to himself, "What would the females say if they saw you like this? You would have NO chance..." he continued, smirking again.

#43 Mar 03, 2009 10:07 AM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

Rainbow finished cleaning her talons and looked around, waiting for the meeting to commence. She was apprehensive, and yet excited at the same time. She couldn't wait to do something that would actually achieve something for once.

#44 Mar 03, 2009 5:36 PM

Kjakings

#45 Mar 04, 2009 12:32 AM

Malefor

I'll re-do it.
I'll be Ignitus (Spyro's son.)

#46 Mar 04, 2009 4:14 PM

Kjakings

((Ok Malefor, welcome to the RP.))

#47 Mar 04, 2009 5:34 PM

Malefor

OOC: Yeah! Do I start from when Ignitus hatched?

#48 Mar 04, 2009 7:46 PM

Kjakings

((No... just roll with current events, say he snuck into the meeting because he recently learned to fly or something, and he accidently speaks up.))

#49 Mar 06, 2009 2:28 AM

Rurikredwolf
Website

(Waiting for a time-skip or somethin...)

#50 Mar 06, 2009 4:56 PM

Kjakings

((Waiting for people to post or somethin... XD))

Board footer