Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#26 Jan 24, 2009 5:31 PM

sparx55
Gems: 0

Re: DRAGON RP 2! (here is where you actually rp the opther was just character making!)

draco:*smils calmly* i've thought worse than you plus i expexted it i'm draco you

#27 Jan 24, 2009 7:17 PM

Aceedwin

Re: DRAGON RP 2! (here is where you actually rp the opther was just character making!)

"You think?" Dio laughed. "You have no idea what you're dealing with." Dio got off, from the dragon's chest and shook his head. Adrift in a sea of fools. Dio walked off, he remembered a faint cheetah song. He listened to it's stark notes in his head. He left the dragons. If they didn't find him, so much the better, if they did, he would lose nothing.

OOC: Your spelling and grammar are the worst I've seen for a while. Tsch.

#28 Jan 24, 2009 7:24 PM

Wolfgurl989
Birthday: 16 October
Website

Spirit looks at the new dragon...'Whats your name?" She asked.

'i don't want to die! I told you that already!" Spirit yelled at Dio and then she pinned him down growling at him. "OK?! SO STOP!" She snarled

Honor/Love/Defend

#29 Jan 24, 2009 7:26 PM

Aceedwin

OOC: What? That makes no sense. I'm already gone.

#30 Jan 24, 2009 7:26 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

Spirit noticed he just got up and walked off. She folllwed AGAIN! "You can't keep running away you know, I already told you I'm determined to not have you kill your self!" She said snarling at him. "I am definatly getting impatiednt with you now!" She said. And then stared straight ahead not budgeing except for walking

Honor/Love/Defend

#31 Jan 24, 2009 7:33 PM

Aceedwin

"And I'm determined not to let you not let me kill myself. It's getting rather complex huh?" Dio smiled "I like you, you don't ask questions. It's useful." Dio continued on, but pricked up his ears. Did he hear something?

#32 Jan 24, 2009 7:36 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

"Not really...' Spirit said, breaking her grudge and looked at him. "Your like the only dragon that hasn't tried to kill me..where I came from there was a national holiday where if I was seen they tried to kill me!" Spirit said. She thought for a minute, then looked ip at Dio.

"wanna race?!" She asked, her eyes lighting up and glittering with excitment.

Honor/Love/Defend

#33 Jan 24, 2009 7:39 PM

Aceedwin

"No. Waste of energy, and it poses a risk of detection." Dio carried on going at normal speed. If she wanted to run, she could, and then she would hopefully never find him again. And that would be a tragedy... You could use a good ally you know. You... Yes me. You're dead. Yes. Then you're a figment of my imagination. Yes. Good.

OOC: Dio hears voices in his head  o_O

#34 Jan 24, 2009 7:42 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

"Sorry, and please don't get mad...but why do you not want to be detected?" she asked. Looking around wary. "Crimes or something?" She asked, calming down -who cares if he killed someone or whatever?- she thought.

Honor/Love/Defend

#35 Jan 24, 2009 7:46 PM

Aceedwin

"I'm a bit like you. I'm hunted simply because I exist." Dio snorted, "Not that it matters to me. Although I think being ripped to shreds will hurt you more. If certain people found me, they'd take me away, and kill you without a second thought. Understand that, because I won't be taking any pain for you."

#36 Jan 24, 2009 7:51 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

"I know. I kinda figured that out when you growled at me a while back." Spirit said rolling her eyes. then she smirked. "I thought you didn't feel pain!' She said smugly. "Anyways...if you want to test me I can fight." She said, once more rollling her eyes. "I HATE that, people always think, aww it's a girl, don't hurt her!" Spirit said louder and louder getting very mad now, her eyes turned red (They do that when she gets RELLY REALLY mad.) "JUST BECAUSE WERE GIRLS DOESN'T MEAN WE CAN'T BEAT THE CRAP OUTA SOMEONE!" She screamed. She bit her arm trying to calm down, her eyes turned back to normal and she calmed down. "OW!" She exclaimed.

Honor/Love/Defend

#37 Jan 24, 2009 7:59 PM

Aceedwin

"Tsch" Dio shook his head. "You really don't get it do you. The places I go, the times I've had. Most would have died a thousand times over in my place. No, I don't feel pain. But I don't feel regret, or sorrow, or happiness, or relaxation. I can only feel satisfaction, and fear. They're the only ones I've ever needed. I don't care if you can fight. It makes no difference. In the end, no matter what we do, I'll live and you'll die. Nothing I do will ever change that. But... I still try. That's what being alive is. Trying something you will never suceed. You want to help me, and you want to live. I just want to die. That's being dragon." Dio felt he should cry, but he wasn't sure why. He kept walking.

#38 Jan 24, 2009 8:09 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

"?" Spirit looked at him like he was the craziest dragon she had ever met (which he was) "Do you think I care?" She asked. "I could tell from the very begining, I could tell you wanted someone to come along with you and just walk beside you, so I did." Spirit said. She didn't care what he ever said, she wasn't leaving until he wasn't lonely anymore and could actually take on the world without the mad energy that always surrounded him. Her eyes betrayed her once again and she bagan crying, silenlty. She put her head down and didn't look back up until her tears had ceased. Suddenly there was a sound. She jerked her head up and surveyed the clearing they were in. She noticed some other dragons. "Um...I know you like think your tough and all, but a gang that has been hunting you and me is most probrably in the bushes over there, if you didn't know there called bones, stupid but yah." Spirit said, crouching down low and getting her super sharp teeth ready to rip whoever's throat out.

Honor/Love/Defend

#39 Jan 24, 2009 8:12 PM

Aceedwin

"Whatever." Dio carriedon walking. What did he care.

#40 Jan 24, 2009 8:29 PM

sparx55

draco: *has been follwing them without them knowing* hmm so you 2 are also hunted by outhers like me

#41 Jan 24, 2009 8:40 PM

Aceedwin

"Oh great, the freak again. If I were you I'd duck." Dio ignored the fact that a large dragon had hurled himself at him. The dragon hit him full in the side. Dio rose impassively, and turned to look at the dragon. It snarled at lunged at Dio. Dio waited calmly, then when he felt the cold touch of the dragon's claws, he steadily opened his mouth and ripped the dragon's snout off. The dragon fell away, and Dio tore open it's stomach, and left it to die in agony. Two more dragons advanced and one blew a fireball at Dio, the other unsheathed his claws and leapt. His attack was met with a powerful mid-air kick, sending the beast spinning into a tree, with a nasty crack. The other dragon's fireball exploded just behind Dio, so his tail was singed. The dragon blew a continous stream of fire at Dio. Dio simply walked through it like it was rain. The last thing the dragon saw was a bloody snout and two yellow eyes that held no emotion at all.

#42 Jan 24, 2009 8:52 PM

sparx55

draco: hmm not bad but thats what i meant by not knowing your surroundings turst me i should now i've been in this palce for years hideing a bit like you two. so where are you two going exaltly.

#43 Jan 24, 2009 8:58 PM

Aceedwin

"I've got one fool following me already. I don't need two." Dio checked the second dragons corpse. He was still alive. But not two seconds later. He jumped back to the trees. He felt safe in the trees. It was stupid, he was always safe, but still...

#44 Jan 24, 2009 10:34 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

Spirit looked on as Dio effortlessly tore open two of the strongest dragons in the gang. "Woah..." Spirit whispered when he just let them die with a torn open belly. She walked over to them and swiftly broke their necks, she didn't like them , but the pain, she couldn't imagine. "I already have one fool following me" she heard Dio say. She toled her eyes and just troted after him. "I feel like a dog.." She remarked. A dragon that had hid in the bushes came at her, she heard and quickly spun around, snapping her jaws tight on the brutes shoulder. he screamed and then she ripped his arm off, broke his neck, and threw the corpse into the tree that Dio had jumped into. "You can have it..." She said, smiling slyly.

Honor/Love/Defend

#45 Jan 24, 2009 10:46 PM

sparx55

draco:*mockingly* you can come out now the mean dragon has gone hehe still were are you two going i can hep like i said i have been in this crused place for years

#46 Jan 25, 2009 4:53 AM

Swaffy
Gems: 218

-|
-| Can someone PM me the rules and other to me? I would like to add on
-| to this, but it is confusing to figure out on my own.
-|
-| Oh, and how did you find that song, WolfGurl?
-| "I'm Still Here" by John Rzeznik... off of Treasure Planet.
-|

#47 Jan 25, 2009 7:04 AM

Wolfgurl989
Website

I pm'd you Swaffy!

Spirit looked at the dragon. "Then what is the longest route to cheetah village?' She asked, her eyes sparkling now. She whispered to Draco:"I am determined to not let this dragon hurt himself AKA not letting himself see another day of light!" Spirit made a sliceing motion with her claw across her throat to prove the point. "Help me?' She asked Draco.

Honor/Love/Defend

#48 Jan 25, 2009 8:46 AM

Aceedwin

Dio continued through the trees. They were far behind now. Good. No doubt they would find him eventually, but every moment they weren't here was a more useful moment. Dio thought, "Bones" that was a seriously unoriginal name. Three dragons were hunted. Hopefully, the ganhs would kill them. It would be easier. Every day you become more like me. No I don't, you don't exist. I do, and if you rearrange the letters of "I do", know what that spells?

Dio closed his claws, and plunged it into his eye socket, then his chest, his side, puncturing a lung, and collapsed, breathing hard. If you're in my head, I may as well show you what you made me. I know, I expected this. You... expected what would happen? Yes, but I wanted to be powerful. I gave up my lifeforce for that. And so the exchange.

Dio shook his head, and perfect vision returned. Breathing regular, no bleeding. I hate my life, Dio thought, then continued on.

#49 Jan 25, 2009 9:19 AM

Wolfgurl989
Website

Spirit looked through the tree's and saw that Dio , depressed in-thought overly-angry- dragon (Key words spirit put together.), trying to yet again lose them. "OH mY GOSH! Wait up already!" Spirit yelled at him, she jumped on his back and bent her neck so that her face was in his. "I already told you, your not getting away...You look funny like this!" Spirit laughed. "No seriously, because your upside-down!" Spirit remarked.

Honor/Love/Defend

#50 Jan 25, 2009 9:22 AM

Aceedwin

"Will you please stop jumping me?! I might kill you next time." Dio shook himself free and carried on, "If you want to follow, do so without trying to break my neck. It's very uncomfortable." Dio turned up his ears. Ah the music. It wasn't far. Time to get going. Dio leapt through the trees. Two miles or so to go.

Board footer