Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jan 24, 2009 1:32 PM

Wolfgurl989
Gems: 0
Birthday: 16 October
Website

DRAGON RP 2! (here is where you actually rp the opther was just character making!)

Ok good now this thread is up. (Before roleplaying pleass make a character and have it approved by me in the Dragon RP page thanks! That way I can know who ya are!)

Honor/Love/Defend

#2 Jan 24, 2009 1:45 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

Re: DRAGON RP 2! (here is where you actually rp the opther was just character making!)

Spirit walked arounfd the beutiful forest. It was summer and birds wee chirping and bugs werer buzzing. -This is beutiful!- She thought -I wonder if any other dragins are here?-

She stopped by a river and began singing a tune. She sorted the songs she knew in her head. And finally picked one out.

I am a question to the world
Not an answer to be heard
All at a moment that's held in your arms
And what do you think you'd ever say?
I won't listen anyway...
You don't know me
And I'll never be what you want me to be.

And what do you think you'd understand?
I'm a boy, no, I'm a man..
You can take me and throw me away.
And how can you learn what's never shown?
Yeah, you stand here on your own.
They don't know me 'cause I'm not here.

And I want a moment to be real,
Wanna touch things I don't feel,
Wanna hold on and feel I belong.
And how can the world want me to change,
They’re the ones that stay the same.
The don’t know me,
'Cause I’m not here.

And you see the things they never see
All you wanted, I could be
Now you know me, and I'm not afraid
And I wanna tell you who I am
Can you help me be a man?
They can't break me
As long as I know who I am

And how can the world want me to change,
They can’t see me,
But I’m still here.

They can’t tell me who to be,
‘Cause I’m not what they see.
And the world is still sleepin’,
While I keep on dreamin’ for me.
And their words are just whispers
And lies that I’ll never believe.

And how can they say I never change
I’m the one now,
‘Cause I’m still here.

I’m the one,
‘Cause I’m still here.
I’m still here.
I’m still here.
I’m still here.

(Song is i'm still here by:Johnny Rzeznik!)

Honor/Love/Defend

#3 Jan 24, 2009 2:00 PM

Aceedwin

Re: DRAGON RP 2! (here is where you actually rp the opther was just character making!)

Not again... Dio struggled to his feet, his intestines slightly hanging out, his arm attached by a sliver of flesh, and bleeding more than ever.

He rose to his feet, ignoring the pain, and examined the snorting boar. It was quite strong. To gore him like that on the first try, you had to be. Dio breathed in and out. This stalemate carried onfor two minutes, obviously the boar expected him to die from his wounds. Life would be so much simpler if that was...

He rose, intestines safely stored behind strong skin, his arm looking like it was new. Dio looked at the boar. Fear of the unknown drew it into a frenzy and it charged, frothing.
"Tch." Dio leapt over the boar and rebounded off a nearby tree into the boar. The boar toppled, a few light wounds. Nothing fatal, or even that hindering. Not yet at least. Dio pounced, his razor sharp jaws were coated with blood, his and the boars. The thrashing stopped, and anothe life passed the barrier. Dio watched helplessly. He closed his claws and plunged them into his own chest. Five minutes later, he would be fine.
Curse of his existence.

#4 Jan 24, 2009 2:21 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

Spirit heard something like a scuffling, she walked into the clearing where a dragon was fighting off a boar...his arm was literally torn off! A couple seconds passed and the boar left, she looked back at the dragon, surprised to see that the arm was back on! She then saw the dragon plunge claws deep into his chest. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?' spirit cried racing over to the dragon and yanking his claws out. She put a leaf that she carried around over the wounds it would heal them. "I know I'm alot younger than you but are you trying to kill yourself?!" she exclaimed puting more pressure on the leaf.

Honor/Love/Defend

#5 Jan 24, 2009 2:25 PM

Aceedwin

Dio looked at the surprised dragon, "Yes. Get off."
He stood up at walked away from the dragon. There had to be something that could kill him but what?

#6 Jan 24, 2009 2:28 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

Spirit stared after the dragon. -Is he crazy? What would make him so depressed that he would want to kil himself?- She wondered. She raced after the dragon. -I don't know him but I am going to help him get through this!- She thought determined. She looked up at the dragon. He seemed determined as well. -this might be harder than I thought!- she thought.

Honor/Love/Defend

#7 Jan 24, 2009 2:32 PM

Aceedwin

Dio stopped, and looked directly into the dragon's eyes. She looked caring. He had no time for caring. "What do you want?"

#8 Jan 24, 2009 2:36 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

Spirit shrugged "If you want me to say the point it's to help you through the depression, and if not then let's just say you have a new companion for a while." She said staring striaght back into the dragons eyes.

Honor/Love/Defend

#9 Jan 24, 2009 2:57 PM

Aceedwin

"Depression? Oh I see. You're confused. I'm not depressed. I just want to die."
Dio carried on walking, he would stop by the cheetah village. Perhaps they would have some horrible demon beast that had been tainting their lands and eating their sheep for the last few months. Every village had one. The legacy of Malefor. He hadn't destroyed the world, but he'd made it a nastier place to live. The dragon was going to follow him, that much was obvious. Hopefully she'd die or decide he wasn't worth her effort.

#10 Jan 24, 2009 3:11 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

"well I consider wanting to die depression to!" spirit said, getting just a little imaptient. By the way his face looked when he poke to her he suspected her weak. -well, if he does suspect me to be weak then when we run into a fight I'll show him I can probrably fight better than him!- she thoguht sourly. She wasn't about to let this dragon go and ruin the world as he tried to destry himself. -he seems to heal fast...so he can't die even if his head is coped off. the only way he could die would be old age!- she thought. -Never the less I'm not going to let him destroy the world trying to acheive the imposible!- She thought. Then glared at him.

Honor/Love/Defend

#11 Jan 24, 2009 3:14 PM

Aceedwin

Dio smiled. She had more willpower than he thought. Wouldn't stop him though. "Fine, but first..."

Dio looked again directly at her, "Slit my throat of I'll kill you."

#12 Jan 24, 2009 3:22 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

She backed up just a bit startled by his remark. "if I slit your throat you wouldn't die anyway, so what does it matter? Wouldn't that hurt?" She asked him, not scared the least bit. -I can fight you...- she thought. She didn't know whether or not this deranged dragon was serious, but she got prepared to jump at him or out of the way at any given moment never the less. She glared at him again...just waiting to see what would happen.
"I really don't like hurting someone without cause." she said and looked away again. Her face determined.

Honor/Love/Defend

#13 Jan 24, 2009 3:27 PM

Aceedwin

"So you figured it out. You're a fast learner." Dio jumped into the trees, "But you're stupid. Think I still feel pain? If you endure enough of it, you become immune. Now let's see if you can keep up."
Dio darted from canopy to canopy, his usual method of transit. I'll need to know how far she'll go.

#14 Jan 24, 2009 3:31 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

She looked after him. She began flying. ( if you read the forum post about my character she can go like really fast with her wings!) Spirit found him in the canopy, going quite slow, she slowed down to about 75 mph just to humor him. She finally had enough after about 5 minutes and dived right into him, causing him to fall from the tree and stop altogeher. "race me any time I'll beat you at it!" she said getting off from his back.

Honor/Love/Defend

#15 Jan 24, 2009 3:35 PM

Aceedwin

What? He always beat people. He was unbeatable in the trees. He snarled. "You shouldn't have done that." He growled, "Why do you even care anyway? What did I ever do to you?!"

#16 Jan 24, 2009 3:38 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

She backed up,now a bit scared. "I like to help people, OK!?' She asked. "And i'm sure your going to say something like I DON"T NEED HELP." But beleive me you do!" She said. She crouched down low, ready to pounce at him if need be -dang this guy doesn't get out much does he?- she asked herslef. She was acreful to keep her face determined even when she got scared.

Honor/Love/Defend

#17 Jan 24, 2009 3:51 PM

Aceedwin

"Oh... I see, you really are scared of me. And you still want to help. That means something. Are you trying to repent?" A few words stirred in his memory. "You wanted to die as well, I think I'll enjoy trying to figure out who you are." Dio ignored the fact that she was ready to attack him and proceeded onward. To cheetah village, and perhaps he would find it.

#18 Jan 24, 2009 3:57 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

She stared after him, YET AGAIN! "WHAT? I DON'T WANT TO DIE YOU DERANGED..." Spirit broke off. "I don't want to die...but i sure do hope someday i'll feel wanted. "She whispered. -I want to help him not kill himself...but that doesn't mean my family didn't abadon me too.- Her eyes teared up but she kept her face the same. She didn't want the dragon to see so she wiped them off and then bit herself HARD! To try and keep her tearducts form overflowing. She noticed he was farther away so she trotted up to him, careful to kep her head down, at least until her stupid eyes stopped betraying her!

Honor/Love/Defend

#19 Jan 24, 2009 4:11 PM

Aceedwin

He heard it all. She had completely ruined his fun. It was like being given a book of riddles, already answered. I hate it when that happens. And did she think that he could ever want someone else? She was, deluded. It was too late. His life was gone, but his death stood far away. Why couldn't she understand that being with him wouldn't do anything for her. All he wanted was death, but she had gone through a similiar experience. Except in her case it was obviously that she wanted to die because she no longer felt life was happy. In his case it was because he no longer had the ability to live.

A rabbit hopped across his path. This forest had few predators, and most dragons were nature-lovers, so this rabbit wasn't in the least bit scared. It looked at him expectantly. Dio lunged forwards, tearing the muscle on the rabbit's hind leg to shreds. It shrieked and desperately fumbled it's way across the ground. Dio snarled and dived at the rabbit. It's death was short but painful. Dio used a claw to trim away some of the hair. It really stuck in his teeth...

#20 Jan 24, 2009 4:23 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

Spirit stared at him. "You seem to dwell on the thought that I at some point wanted to die, because life wasn't happy for me or whatever. It wasn't because of that...I never wanted to die...and since before you seemed to like riddles so much then you can figure out why I'm here. -Smart allic- she thought, teenage anger kicking in. She was dropping the determined look it wa beginning to hurt. She then saw a reabbit come onto the path. And then watched in horror when the dragon basicly torured the poor thing to death rather than gulp it up quickly. She saw a squrril on a tree and she crept up to it. She broke it's neck in a swift movement, so fast that the thing didn't even sqeak in surprise. She ate it and then grinned. She loved how the hair would stick to her teeth it was fun to try and get it all off using her tounge. She set to work.

Honor/Love/Defend

#21 Jan 24, 2009 4:31 PM

Aceedwin

OOC: Can you read minds? Cause I don't remember it in your character intro thingy.

Dio frowned at her. This was annoying. She made herself look like she was the bigtime. Fool. The urge to kill her began to rise. "You don't like crystals then?" He asked the dragon. He'd never seen another dragon kill as easily as he did. He had a feeling, she was probably the only being who could halfway understand him. Interesting.

#22 Jan 24, 2009 5:12 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

(No i don't read minds, sometimes peoples face give them away!)
"Crystals? No way, there just a nuiscance!" She said. She saw another rabbit come across the clearing. "If you want it get it" She said, and then she looked away.

She was aware of an angry aurara (did I spell that right?) coming off from the dragon, she crouched down low and remained there, to try and not anger the dragon if indeed she was.

Honor/Love/Defend

#23 Jan 24, 2009 5:21 PM

Aceedwin

OOC: Yeah, but "since you like riddles so much"? That's pushing it. AND DIO IS A GUY! You called him she.  :'(  Dio is sad now.

IC:

"I'm not hungry anymore. Hmph. You don't know who I am, why I want to die, where I'm going, who I've killed. And yet you still want to help me. Your family must have meant a lot to you." Dio went back to the trees. He darted from tree to tree. If he ever managed to die, this would be what he missed the most. The feeling of leaves brushing against his scales, the knowledge that you teeter on the edge of death. Except he didn't. And you never will. What? That voice. Again. He is dead. Destroyed. I thought that.

He was glad that the trees shielded his face, it's teeth cleched, eyes wide in fear...

#24 Jan 24, 2009 5:24 PM

sparx55

draco:*sees 2 dragons and walks over* hi wut you to doing out here it's drangerous for people who are not eprece becouse of the area

#25 Jan 24, 2009 5:26 PM

Aceedwin

Dio dived at the newcomer, pinning him to the ground, with a claw at the ready to slit the dragon's throat.
"Don't sneak up on me. Name?"

Board footer