Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#51 Oct 25, 2009 4:24 PM

Cynder7
Gems: -90
Birthday: 19 December
Website

Re: whats your FAVORITE spyro game

I think my favourite is Spyro 2 : Ripto's Rage/Gateway To Glimmer..Had nice big levels and everything plus now I know there's the double-jump it makes me like it even more..Means more exploring when I finally get to play it again big_smile

#52 Nov 06, 2009 4:19 AM

Soulfire
Gems: 0

Re: whats your FAVORITE spyro game

DotD was my favourite mainly due to 2 player, flying and shadow strike... though i do agree it should have gone SO much longer than it did. After three years they finally come back and there's a war! Give me a break... i mean spyro a break. TEN was basically ruined by Sparx. ANB was good, because the credit music was beautiful...
The first Spyro the Dragon was probably my third best. I remember being scared of Metalhead and not getting into Dreamweavers for years... but if felt great when i destroyed that machine!
I thought Spyro 2 was okay but after playing it so many times in order i still like the first one and YotD more. Those rynocs were so funny... and playing as different characters was new. The speedways were improved because you could attack you're opponents...

The soul of the dragon... is pure.

Board footer