Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#26 Jul 31, 2011 12:50 AM

bane dragon
Gems: 0

Re: favourite playable character

Favorite was Shiela. Double jump and high jump were fun, kicking and stomping everything senseless is fun, and you don't have to worry about special chests you can't break without finding the special item or using a special skill in a certain way. Second would be Bentley for the same reasons. XD well, except jump and stomp are traded in for smashing things so hard metal rings don't matter. XD

#27 Feb 20, 2012 4:30 PM

Kariana<3

Shiela. The other playble characters didn't entertain me much. (Obviously except for Spyro.)

I'm trying to start some Spyro Projects, check my guestbook for details, please throw some ideas to me so I can do as best as I can for the fandom. ^^

#28 Mar 30, 2013 2:38 PM

Bentley

Bentley Sheila and Sgt.  Byrd no idea why but I love them all equally

#29 Mar 31, 2013 12:10 AM

ccrogers15
Website

I Really, REALLY liked the sheila levels.

But in all honestly, i love all of them.  The spyro PS1 trilogy was the king of video games in the 90`s (And TBH, still a mile better then 90% of modern platformers)

Oh god i wish Spyro 3 would be remade in a brand new engine and graphics. But skylanders ruined all my hopes and dreams for spyro.

#30 Apr 21, 2013 6:59 PM

Kariana<3

Besides Spyro? Shelia, totally.

I'm trying to start some Spyro Projects, check my guestbook for details, please throw some ideas to me so I can do as best as I can for the fandom. ^^

#31 Apr 22, 2013 11:52 AM

Nomad
Website

Sheila and Sgt. Byrd cause their gameplay is really fun. I always loved flying around as Sgt. Byrd.

Board footer