Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#151 Feb 20, 2009 11:24 PM

RedDragonX
Gems: 0
Website

Re: Cynder's Promise (Spoilers)

Make sure that you do try to stay on topic with longs posts such as that....anyways I will answer with what I believe as well....on the topics regarding this thread.

As Fresh Blood said before.....the developers of the game confirmed that the two were NOT brother and sister...nor anything like siblings. Also like he said......they would not have did what they did in DotD if they kept them as brother and sister...they are not that stupid....they simply came from the same batch of eggs at the dragon temple...where all the eggs were being kept.

I don't really know about what they will do in the future games....but I can only assume that it will involve the two dragons in either another adventure or perhaps the advantrues of their offspring. I do believe that more games will be made...basically because it was stated before the release of DotD that if the game met with enough success then they would continue to build upon the world that they have created...but don't look to see anything out soon.

#152 Feb 21, 2009 1:33 AM

JC_Kane

ok thanks for clearing that up. Sorry for the long post I just wasn't sure anyone would respond since this thread started months ago and I wanted to put in my oppinion without double posting. I still think that their relationship now is that they are probally together but in a future game ther're relationship will take on one of thoughs five.

Every Hero has a Tail.
Sonic, Spyro, Riolu

#153 Feb 21, 2009 1:34 AM

RedDragonX
Website

Perhaps it will....perhaps it wont.....anyways welcome to the forum.

#154 Feb 21, 2009 9:39 PM

Godzilla750

i cant believe this thread is still so strong. i feel so appreciated. smile any how, i believe that there will be future games in this set world and to answer to the new guy, i do not believe there will be any breaking up. i would like to see freeroaming and more of a rpg feel, but no armor. basically id like it augmented with the style of zelda tp and maybe a T rating

The Legend of Spyro and Cynder will continue.

#155 Feb 21, 2009 11:56 PM

Xythal

Woow, that is the most amazing theory I've ever heard, and I was actaully thinking the same thing. They really have to stick with this love story for upcoming  games, or they'll loose my support.
And regarding the follow-up discussion, they have pretty much confirmed that there will be more games set in the same "unviverse" as Legend of Spyro, but under another name, as the LEgend of Spyro serie is over.

Words of Wisdom:
Don't do drugs
And don't keep nukes in your livingroom. The bedroom is safer.

#156 Feb 22, 2009 12:06 AM

Spyro Master

I think the next series of games will be called The New Age as The Chronicler said that a new age is begining.

#157 Feb 22, 2009 11:22 AM

Fresh blood

Hmm, the New Age sounds like a believable game, makes sense too. If more games are made in the same universe you wouldn't think they would break up, it's the first real relationship that the developers have given Spyro and I don't think breaking them up would be the best idea because they'd have to make it believable. To do that in a game with an audience of children would be pretty pointless, the majority of them wouldn't understand why they did break up. I think the best you could hope for is if Cynder went on a journey or something and simply didn't come back; gives it an opportunity to either bring her back or move Spyro on without having to explain how relationships work to children.

#158 Feb 22, 2009 11:38 AM

Aduro

I agree with the Theory that they are "Slammin' in the Meadow" and to add on it....they are leaving their mark in the meadow too....so if you look for them, watch where you step tongue

#159 Feb 22, 2009 11:45 AM

Fresh blood

Apparently we aren't supposed to use that 'slammin in the meadow' term anymore, it's ran its course and people don't like it lol at least that's what I've been told.

#160 Feb 23, 2009 1:41 AM

Godzilla750

where might you havee heard that? i re read this thread before posting so has my movement really spread that far? have ppl been saying it on other threads? other sites!? around the net?!=) please clue me in i havent been on in a while

#161 Feb 23, 2009 7:53 AM

Fresh blood

#162 Feb 23, 2009 8:00 AM

Xythal

Words of Wisdom:
Don't do drugs
And don't keep nukes in your livingroom. The bedroom is safer.

#163 Feb 23, 2009 7:19 PM

Godzilla750

Board footer