Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#76 Oct 29, 2008 12:02 AM

Hero58
Gems: 0
Website

Re: Legend of Spyro (takes place right after DotD must have played or beaten the game to join MAJOR SPOILERS!!!)

OOC: oh

Spyro: hm? ohhh my head *passes out*
_______

Wedger: good for you both

Sparx: your a little creepy y'know wedger?

Wedger: dont make me remind you of the golem....

Sparx: *gulps* big scary thingie....wants to kill me....

#77 Oct 29, 2008 12:12 AM

Blaze the Dragon

Re: Legend of Spyro (takes place right after DotD must have played or beaten the game to join MAJOR SPOILERS!!!)

Ignitus: Ah, Spyro. It's good to see you again.
-------------------
Blaze and Frost: *laugh*

#78 Oct 29, 2008 12:14 AM

Hero58
Website

Spyro: I-Ignitus? is....is that really you? i thought you were dead!
______

Wedger: *laughs as well*

#79 Oct 29, 2008 12:20 AM

Blaze the Dragon

Ignitus: I am dead, Spyro. But now, I'm the Chronicler. I was looking through your book, and my own. And, well... I found out who your father is, much to my own surprise.
--------------
Blaze: So, where are you from?

#80 Oct 29, 2008 12:22 AM

Hero58
Website

Spyro: really? whose my father?
______

Wedger: Im acually from here really....i was part of the battle here in dragon city

#81 Oct 29, 2008 12:25 AM

Malefor

can i join?

Name: Fireball
Age: same as Spyro (since he was in my stories of Fireball, he is now adult.)
species:dragon
elements: Fire, stone, water, wind, lava, light.
other: He has longed seaked to know his parents and has been on many adventures.

Also, i was wondering if i could be Spyro's 2nd side kick.

And i need to know where we are right now for i can begin.

#82 Oct 29, 2008 12:27 AM

Blaze the Dragon

Ignitus: *looks down* I am... Spyro. And there's more. You have a brother.
---------------
Blaze: Interesting. To be honest... we don't know where we're from. Our parents died when we were young... so we've been living all over the place.

#83 Oct 29, 2008 12:29 AM

Hero58
Website

OOC: you can join and right now were at Spyro that passed out and is talking to Ignitus in his dreams and also yes you cna be spyro's 2nd sidekick

Spyro: I do?!? and 2ndly your my father!!!
_______

Wedger: I see.....my heart pains for your grief....

Sparx: why is it with you saying heart griefs for everyones pain?

Wedger: well lets jsut say because im very friendly....

Sparx: oh brother....

#84 Oct 29, 2008 12:50 AM

Blaze the Dragon

Blaze: *smacks Sparx away with his tail* Shut up already.
---------------
Ignitus: Yes... I am your father. I didn't know until I read our books. And your brother... he's currently a resident of Dragon City. *looks down* We should've simply ran through the Belt of Fire, or I should've taught you how to use the magic barrier yourself. You're younger, and a purple dragon, you would've had more energy, and could last longer. I'm sorry, Spyro. If there was a way I could return to the living, and be with you and Cynder, I would gladly do so.

#85 Oct 29, 2008 12:52 AM

Hero58
Website

Spyro: well maybe there is a way i'll find a way to bring you back i promise

Wedger: *laughs*

Sparx: ok i deserved that

#86 Oct 29, 2008 12:56 AM

Blaze the Dragon

Ignitus: *smiles* I know you'll find a way Spyro. You're resourceful, and with Cynder, and your brother with you... it'll greatly help you. Your brother's name is Blaze. *returns Spyro back to reality*
------------------
Blaze: Yeah, you did.

OOC: Uh, Hero... Shade doesn't exactly like the idea of you taking Spyro everytime he's not on. He has a very tight schedule and can't get on very often, especially since he's helping his parents pack for them moving to Costa Rica.

#87 Oct 29, 2008 12:57 AM

Hero58
Website

Spyro: *wakes up and gets up* ow....
______

Sparx: I was being sarcastic....

#88 Oct 29, 2008 1:10 AM

Blaze the Dragon

Blaze: *smacks Sparx with his tail again, which has the same tail-end that Ignitus has* Shut up already!

#89 Oct 29, 2008 1:15 AM

Hero58
Website

OOC: oh right....guess im getting a little carried away as playing as spyro....problly because this is one of the many first RPGs i ever got to play as spyro

Sparx: ok....ok i'll shut up

#90 Oct 29, 2008 1:17 AM

Blaze the Dragon

Frost: Well Blaze, I've always found it interesting about how your tail has that thing on its end.

Blaze: I don't know which of my parents I got it from though.

#91 Oct 29, 2008 1:20 AM

shade105
Birthday: 23 September
Website

OOC: Hey wait... i dont wanna bud in at all.... if you enjoy playing Spyro go ahead.... i was just saying that it wont work for me if you wanted me to play Spyro and you cntroll him while im gone.... so if you do want me to play him, then just let me take full controll, but if you do want to... go ahead, be my guest (plus, besides the high amout of work i have to do with my parents, i am also trying to acomplish in making my best fanfic yet, not days of light, but a new one, i hope you all see the first chapter when it is entered in)

#92 Oct 29, 2008 1:23 AM

Hero58
Website

OOC: well....wow....gee i dont know....let me think about it for a bit i'll PM you when i decide

#93 Oct 29, 2008 1:27 AM

shade105
Birthday: 23 September
Website

OOC: Yeah yeah cool... and hey... i do hope all of you see my new fic... i might put a link here... it will have a little lime tho... but knowing all of you..  dont think you will mind

#94 Oct 29, 2008 1:51 AM

Rurikredwolf
Birthday: 14 October
Website

(Back for about 10 minutes. I miss anything important?)

#95 Oct 29, 2008 1:53 AM

Hero58
Website

OOC: jsut that Spyro did bow down to cynder for her Ignitus contacted spyro's mind which made him pass out told him that he was his father and here we are

Spyro: I feel shaken....oh man....my head....

#96 Oct 29, 2008 1:56 AM

Rurikredwolf
Website

"Spyro!" Cynder exclaimed, "Are you ok?!"

(May be gone when you post...)

#97 Oct 29, 2008 2:00 AM

Hero58
Website

Spyro: not really....Ignitus....he's....my father....he told me while i was passed out in my mind....we have to find a way to bring him back

#98 Oct 29, 2008 10:50 AM

Blaze the Dragon

Blaze: *turns to Wedger and Sparx* Have you seen anyone with this on their tail? *shows them the end of it*

#99 Oct 29, 2008 3:00 PM

Hero58
Website

Wedger: hmmm...lets see

Sparx: nope i never pay attention to tails

Wedger: *takes a good look at the tail* ah in fact i have yes ive seen someone with the same exact tail his name is Ignitus....

#100 Oct 29, 2008 7:18 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

"Where did he go?" Cynder asked.

Board footer