Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#26 Oct 13, 2008 1:23 AM

Spyro_fan55
Gems: 0
Website

Re: Spyro: Guardian´s path (Invite only RPG)

Ivy finally arrived at the Temple. She noticed a few more dragons there as well. "Uh. Compititon." Ivy gaged then chuckled. "Come on, Vinna." They walked into the gate and saw Ignitus talking."Hey, I heard that!" She shouted to Sparx. "Luckily for ya, I don't beat some sense into ya!"
"Ivy! you're not even a red dragon!"
"I know, but it's fun gettin' peoplpe mad." Ivy chuckled. She was light blue.
-----------

"Oh boy! This is going to be exhilarating, sensational, stimulating! Most indeed!" Volteer smiled at Cyril.

#27 Oct 13, 2008 1:24 AM

shade105
Birthday: 23 September
Website

SPyro: Heh... thanks.... *Spyro now lay down aside Cynder, but not to close, the fear of rejection kept the length, he then got comfortable* So Cyn... excitd about the newcommers?
-------------------------------------------------------------------
*Ombre now looked as more of them arrieved, he felt like if this was an invasion, untill he put eyes on Frost, yet another Female dragon, this one, much similar to one he remembered, this brought a flashback to him, as he worked undercover in rebelion, he met the girl, the girl was a water dragon, a beauty of a thing, lovely, but dark, when they met they quickly became friends, and sooner then that, they got dating.... he had a pretty big relationship with her, he would even admit that he had mated with her.... it was all good, untill the raid at the rebel camp.... she lost her life, now this dragoness (frost) was bringing thoes memories.... the painfull, and the ones with love, he decided to stare at her now.... why did she look so similar? a sister perhaps? he had no clue*

#28 Oct 13, 2008 1:26 AM

Cynder794

Cyril: Well, I haven't had a student besides Spyro in ages. It will be interesting indeed.

___

Cynder: Nervous actually. What if they know what I was? They probably do...

#29 Oct 13, 2008 1:28 AM

Hero58
Website

Cyra: so wedger

Wedger: Ya?

Cyra: you going to find a girlfriend in there sometime? *smiles*

Wedger: Maybe....you?

Cyra: possibly a boyfriend *smiles*

Wedger: *nods* as long as she doesnt disturb my training

Cyra: same goes with me if i find a boyfriend in there

Wedger: but lets not talk about this ok? makes me uncomfortable that you like me more then just a friend

Cyra: Same goes here
______

Sparx: *heard them outside* oh great luvvy duvvy stuff i hope we dont have anymore mr or misses doom and glooms running around the temple otherwise i'll scream

#30 Oct 13, 2008 1:31 AM

Cynder794

Lori: *thinks* Ms. Doom and Gloom? Who's he referring to?

#31 Oct 13, 2008 1:33 AM

shade105
Website

Spyro: Comeon, you have to be strong, im ready to tell them who you really are if it comes to that... *Hears Ignitus' voice* Lets go, i think e are meeting the new recruits now*
-------------------------------------------------------
*Ombre keeps on Starring at Frost despite the fact that Ignitus is now here....*

#32 Oct 13, 2008 1:34 AM

Spyro_fan55
Website

"Can we please get on with it?" Ivy was growing impatient. And where was Spyro!?

#33 Oct 13, 2008 1:34 AM

Cynder794

Cynder: *sighs* You're right... *follows Spyro in*

#34 Oct 13, 2008 1:35 AM

Blaze the Dragon

Ignitus: *clears his throat* Now, I know you have all come here with invitations for training to be a guardian. The fact of the matter is this; after the war with Malefor and his dark forces, the number of guardians has dwindled down to the four of us, so far. In other words, there will be, at least, three guardians of each element, to make up for the losses suffered at Malefor's hands. Which is to say, that each of you will become a guardian. However, not all of you will stay at this temple. There will be those of you who are moved to temples in other realms, such as Avalar, the Peace Keepers Realm, the Dream Weavers Realm, and the Magic Crafters Realm, just to name a few. There are many temples, one in each of the major realms. Avalar, as you know, Ivy, has three divisions, Winter Tundra, Autumn Plains, and Summer Forest, and each section has a temple. Now then, I must tell you, this training is not for those with weaker constitutions, minds and bodies, than others. If you wish to back down now, you may do so. The training will last for a few years.

Blaze and Frost: *are listening intently*

Ignitus: Now then, are there any questions?

#35 Oct 13, 2008 1:37 AM

Spyro_fan55
Website

"Sweet! I might go back to Avalar!" Ivy cheered to herself, hopefully no one had heard.
"Calm down, Ivy." Vinna said. "Uhh... Ignitus!" Vinna wanted to ask a question.

#36 Oct 13, 2008 1:37 AM

Cynder794

Lori: *has no questions*

#37 Oct 13, 2008 1:38 AM

Hero58
Website

Wedger: *is just silent*

Cyra: *is silent as well*

#38 Oct 13, 2008 1:40 AM

Blaze the Dragon

Ignitus: *turns his attention to Vinna* Yes, Vinna?

Frost: *notices that Ombre is looking at her and whispers to Blaze* He's been staring at me for a while now.

Blaze: *whispers back* I think he likes you.

Frost: *whispers* Well, then it's too bad for him that we're already dating.

Blaze: *smiles and whispers* And we have been for the past two years.

#39 Oct 13, 2008 1:40 AM

shade105
Website

*Spyro and Cynder walk in, slightly in a secret manner to aviod Ignitus spotting that they are late, but they knew it was undodgeable*
*Ombre remained quiet... still his attention away from Ignitus, and onto Frost*

#40 Oct 13, 2008 1:41 AM

Spyro_fan55
Website

"Uhh... How will the dragons be trained? Like, will they be seperated by elements, or all together?" Vinna asked.
Ivy cast her gaze away. She loved being the center of attention, but not when Vinna was the attention.

OOC; Last post. Have to go. sad

#41 Oct 13, 2008 1:42 AM

Hero58
Website

Sparx: *cant help but talk out loud* heya purple boy and miss doom and gloom! your late! your soooo much in trouble!

Wedger: *puts his paw on his face and thinks* "oh my god....that dragonfly is so annoying!"

Cyra: *snickers a little at sparx*

#42 Oct 13, 2008 1:43 AM

Cynder794

Cynder: Keep it up and I might eat you... *sarcasm*

#43 Oct 13, 2008 1:45 AM

Blaze the Dragon

Ignitus: *sees Spyro and Cynder out of the corner of his eyes* You two, you're late. *turns his attention back to Vinna* They will be separated by element, when learning about their elements, but there will be things they learn where everyone will be together. For instance, their will be diplomatic protocol classes, as well as problem-solving classes. A guardian doesn't only know about battle, they know about solving problems without resorting to violence, using diplomacy. And there will be situations in which logic must be used as well. In short, we will be teaching all of you how to think for the many different situations will face.

Frost: *turns her head to Blaze and kisses him*

Blaze: *is getting frustrated with Sparx* *thinks* If he doesn't watch himself, he's going to become a dragonfly flambe...

#44 Oct 13, 2008 1:47 AM

Cynder794

Lori: *thinks* I might end up in the Dream Weavers world if I'm lucky.

#45 Oct 13, 2008 1:48 AM

Hero58
Website

Wedger and Cyra: *thinks* by the ancestors if we become guardians dont put us in the same realm

Sparx: *decides to stay silent now and chuckles a little he gave away spyor and cynder's position*

#46 Oct 13, 2008 1:54 AM

shade105
Website

*Spyro gave a little fake smile to Ignitus to acknoledge that he knew they where late, but he knew in reality that they where in trouble....*
*Ombre tilted his head when Frost kissed Blaze, was this a sign telling him to back off? he wondered... he had no attraction to her.... yet.... so it looked sorta stupid that she did that, all he had was curiosity.... but in ends meat, he decided to turn to Ignitus, guessing that was her (frost's) wish, he would talk to her later*

#47 Oct 13, 2008 1:56 AM

shade105
Website

OOC: hey guys... i think we should all tun in for the night... so no one is left behind, lets make that an official rule 9:45 east coast (6:45 my time) is turn in time... this is when no one posts untill towmorrow.... its just so no one is left behind.... i kinda gotta go too.... hey guys i wont be back towmorrow till a little late for you guys (since im in the west) so dont trail me behind please.... i thank thoes who listen....

#48 Oct 13, 2008 1:57 AM

Hero58
Website

Cyra: *is looking back and forth between ignitus and ombre*

Wedger: *notices what she's doign and rolls his eyes and thinks* "oh great i think cyra like this guy....good for her"

#49 Oct 13, 2008 1:59 AM

Blaze the Dragon

Ignitus: Alright then. If there are no more questions, all of you come inside of the temple. Except for you two... *looks at Spyro and Cynder* I'd like ot have a word with the two of you. *turns his attention to Sparx next* And Sparx, if I hear anymore comments from you, you'll be given double chores, understand? I don't need you to tell me what I can see plainly. So please, be quiet, as no one likes a rat.

Blaze and Frost: *laugh silently at Sparx being scolded*

#50 Oct 13, 2008 2:05 AM

shade105
Website

*Spyro sinks his head, now knowing that his punishment would come sooner then he expected, this stunk...*
------------------------------------------------------------
*Ombre decided to take orders and went inside into the Temple, but following Frost and Blaze, when he decided it was time to talk.... he tapped on Frost's Shoulder, and Spoke with a very elegant voice*
Ombre: Hey... i wanted to have aword with you....

OOC: night

Board footer