Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#26 Sep 27, 2008 6:27 PM

shade105
Gems: 0
Birthday: 23 September
Website

Re: INVITE ONLY RP! (Continuation of CR's)

Ignitus: I.... how did you come back dear?
Spyro: *Does not help but to hug her mother, tightly and warmly, he had never really had a person to do that too, so it was better to take up the gift* Mom.... i can't believe  actually meet you....

#27 Sep 27, 2008 6:37 PM

Blaze the Dragon

Blaze: Technically, you can thank the Remnants for that, Ignitus. They created a machine which was able to revive Malefor. Spyro killed Malefor though... and we decided to bring back you, the guardians, Salma and Aisha, Cynder's mother.

Salma: And I've always wanted to meet you. I wanted to be there for you when you hatched but... I was killed by Malefor's forces, killed while my back was turned.

#28 Sep 27, 2008 6:42 PM

shade105
Website

Spyro: That is horrible.... but at least your back now.... you are back, you may not have seen me grow up... but i kinda felt that with my children too.... *Turns from the hug, and points at Cynder* This is my wife mom, her name is Cynder...
Cynder: *with a soft blush* hiya....

#29 Sep 27, 2008 7:26 PM

Blaze the Dragon

Salma: *smiles* A pleasure to meet you Cynder.

#30 Sep 27, 2008 7:30 PM

shade105
Website

Cynder: a pleasure to meet you to, its an honor to be with the one that gave birth to the one i love
Ignitus: Hey, i gave life to him too...
Cynder: *chuckles* Oh yeah....
Spyro: Well, should we bring your mom back cyn?
Cynder: Sure... here *takes a scale off herself and puts it in the machine*

#31 Sep 27, 2008 7:41 PM

Blaze the Dragon

Thiriander: *breathes electricity into the machine again, and a grey dragoness walks out*

Aisha: Oh... what happened? Where am I?

#32 Sep 27, 2008 8:14 PM

shade105
Website

*At First Cynder begins to tremble strongly, she had never had anything close to a family member but Spyro, this was strange to her, but then she tried to shake it off*
Cynder: M-m-mom?

#33 Sep 27, 2008 9:18 PM

Blaze the Dragon

Aisha: *her eyes widen* You're... you're the child I had when Malefor... *turns her head away* As soon as your egg was laid... he killed me.

#34 Sep 27, 2008 9:38 PM

shade105
Website

Cynder: M-m-mom.... It´s really you.... and yes it is me your Child, im Cynder....

#35 Sep 27, 2008 10:04 PM

Blaze the Dragon

Aisha: I... I always wanted to know what you would be like when you hatched. I see you're nothing like Malefor, and that warms my heart.

Blaze: *places Volteer's scales in the machine* Alright then...

Thiriander: *breathes electricity into the machine again*

#36 Sep 27, 2008 10:06 PM

shade105
Website

Cynder: *Notices how she looks alot like her* heh, i guess i got more from you.... mom, this is my husband Spyro... *Ponts at him*

#37 Sep 28, 2008 7:20 PM

Blaze the Dragon

Aisha: *smiles* A pleasure to meet you Spyro.

Volteer: *steps out of the machine* Well, that was rather invigorating...

Blaze: *places Terrador's scales in the machine*

Thiriander: *powers the machine again*

#38 Sep 28, 2008 7:30 PM

shade105
Website

Spyro: Its a pleasure to meet you too...
Cynder: Oh yeah, by the way im pregnant by him, plus i have had nother 3 kids with him...

#39 Sep 28, 2008 7:37 PM

Blaze the Dragon

Aisha: *is taken aback by the statement* I see... have you never thought that he could become like Malefor?

Blaze: Excuse me?

Aisha: The fact is, Malefor started out just like him, innocent and ready to learn.

#40 Sep 28, 2008 7:49 PM

shade105
Website

Spyro and Cynder: What???
*Spyro shakes his head, confused by Cynder's mom's remark, he looks back at her*
Spyro: Umm *Tries to think up of the most mannerfull way of remarking her* mrs... why would you think that i would ever become like Malefor... i defeated him.... twice

#41 Sep 29, 2008 10:53 AM

Blaze the Dragon

Aisha: Yet even so, Malefor also defeated great evil at his time, several times.

Blaze: If you're making an attack on Spyro's reputation, then you should really know this. He's your son-in-law, and is the father of three, soon-to-be four of your grandchildren.

Aisha: *opens her mouth to speak, but looks away, ashamed* I apologize. It's just... one can never be too careful. I was an old friend of Malefor's before he turned. We were incredibly close, in love, actually. But that all changed after he was exiled. When he was exiled... it wasn't because he was turning evil, it's because the guardians before the ones standing here believed that he was too eager to learn, and were afraid he'd grow too powerful, and abuse his power. I... I personally think that his exile is what turned him evil, believing himself to be betrayed.

#42 Sep 29, 2008 5:45 PM

shade105
Website

Spyro: Hmm is that so.... but then he seeked revenge.... and killed all the past guardians, Ignitus' and the other Guardian's Masters, i think that was his mistake, he was hot tempered, or that is what the books say at least...
Ignitus: Good... you remember your studying
Spyro: *chuckles* yeah....
*Cynder then came up with a question, but hesitated to ask it or not, he decided that she was going to*
Cynder: Then... how did you and Malefor *gulps* come up to make me.... did you stay with him while he made his reign to rule the world?

#43 Sep 29, 2008 6:50 PM

Blaze the Dragon

Aisha: I was flying through the Magic Crafters Realm, thinking about him, when all of a sudden he knocked me out of the air. And that's when... *turns to Spyro* Yes, that's true. But in a sense, they destroyed Malefor's life. They taught him all of the elements, he was only trying to learn what they were trying to teach him. Then, they all of a sudden turned against him. That's hardly what I'd call fair. He was learning dutifully from them...

#44 Sep 29, 2008 6:58 PM

shade105
Website

Spyro: Yeah... sorta how i did....
Ignitus: and still do...
Spyro: *turns to Ignitus* Huh?
Ignitus: You two already did your beginner level training and are guardian knights.... but you still need Master training to be real guardians ready for the work.... now that we are back to life, we can start again...
Spyro: Wow... i never thought i would go back into it...
Cynder: *to Aisha* But wait, you knew Malefor, you where in love with him, were you dating him or somthing?

#45 Sep 29, 2008 7:13 PM

Blaze the Dragon

Aisha: *nods* I was the closest person to him. He'd always tell me how he didn't view being a purple dragon as a gift. Rather... he viewed it as a curse. He considered the six of us, Ignitus, Volteer, Cyril, Terrador, Salma and I to be the lucky ones. We at least got to live as children and adolescents. He was never able to do that. *turns to the guardians and Salma* You all remember how tough the training was for us, right? Training from dawn to dusk. At least we had time to be, well, dragons, after dusk. His training went from dawn, well into the night, only slept for two or three hours, and then the training started again at dusk. It was driving him to the edge, when he wasn't training, he was sent on missions. *sighs* And then... when they felt he would abuse his powers, they could've taught him how to be kind and how to use them and when, but instead, they chose the easiest course, exiling him.

Salma, Volteer, Cyril and Terrador: That's right... we did have to train from dawn to dusk...

#46 Sep 29, 2008 7:19 PM

shade105
Website

Spyro: Like my training, Ignitus made me train for long hours and only five me like 4 hours of sleep.... *Looks down* Sometimes I did view my powers as a curse, but Cynder made it all better, she took care of me, and saw me as a nomal dragon with needs...\
Cynder: Yup *Cuddles to him*
Ignitus: Im very sorry young dragon, but before i was blinded by the potential of your powers, like the past masters were... i promise never t do that mistake again...
Cynder: *to Aisha* But where you to him like i am to Spyro? did you guys... you know, be busy once in a while,  mean before he was evil....

#47 Sep 29, 2008 7:23 PM

Blaze the Dragon

Aisha: *shakes her head* We were never able to. We never had time to do so. We barely had any time to be together at all. *sighs* At least Ignitus allowed you two some time to be together, the past masters were never as kind. They viewed Malefor as a tool, whereas the guardians here treated you two as dragons who needed time to themselves, and to have some sort of happiness. You also had friends...

Terrador: We never saw Malefor training with us, really, he was always somewhere different from us. Maybe the fact that he wasn't able to have any friends also hurt him.

Salma: I'd constantly hear him cry in his sleep, every night.

#48 Sep 29, 2008 7:27 PM

shade105
Website

Spyro: Oh wow....
Ignitus: I was what he called "his guy friend" i rarely saw him, but he was sure bizzar, he was always depressed and sorta dull, im sure he was different with you tho Aisha....
Cynder: Yeah.... wow now i dont feel so bad about being her daughter.... did you guys ever actually agree to go out or anything, not just you know talk...

#49 Sep 29, 2008 7:32 PM

Blaze the Dragon

Aisha: Well, we tried to, but the masters kept scheduling training for him on the days and times we were supposed to go out on a date. As if they had someone spying on us to tell them what was going on so they could stop it. Two days every week, everyone was allowed a reprieve from training... except Malefor.

Cyril: I'm not surprised... the masters probably did have someone spying on him.

Aisha: After the exile... I guess that was the last straw, what with all the mistreatment he'd had. Ever since he had hatched he was always being forced to train, day in and day out...

#50 Sep 29, 2008 7:51 PM

shade105
Website

Spyro: That is horrible, at least i grew up in a no worries enviroment with Sparx, well untill i found Ignitus
*Ignitus looked down, he was feeling really bad at the time, he was the one that had been spying on Malefor before, being his "guy friend" gave him the ease to do that, Malefor would always tell him when they would date, in the small free time they had, Malefor always looked so excited, but Ignitus would go and tell to the masters, he always wanted the best, and he thought that kissing up to the masters would give him that, in the end it did, he was granted leader guardian when the masters where at their deathbed*
Ignitus: Could that have really brought him to his own destruction
Spyro: Huh?
Ignitus: It was me ok! i was the one spying on him, telling the masters, i regret that now... *Turns to Aisha* Please please forgive me...
*Spyro gasps*

Board footer