Aceedwin
Gems: 0

Re: What do you think it will be like?

I think the movie will be useless.

#27 May 10, 2009 12:45 PM

Blade

I have an open mind about this flim. It could suck but it good but could be a blockbuster hit. I have an open mind.

"I wouldn't knife you in the back.
For warriors like us,
In the face."
Grunt, Mass Effect 2.

#28 May 10, 2009 2:45 PM

Taco Godess
Website

No movie by the producers of Garfield or Eragon can make the greatest movie ever.
This is basically a movie version of ANB, only this time you don't do anything. And, seeing as I don't like the plot of ANB, I don't think it will be good. (At least they'll have "evil" Cynder)
I am sure they could make it better, so much better, but I don't think the movie will even be okay.
But it wont be the worst movie, either. There are too many abominations out there that some people feel they should call movies.
So I voted "Not very good."

#29 May 11, 2009 4:55 AM

Grif

#30 May 11, 2009 7:21 AM

Jackson117

you sunk my battleship.

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#31 May 12, 2009 2:25 AM

Kipeci

I hate the Eragon movie, and harbor a dislike for 'The Legend of Spyro' trilogy.
It is therefore logical that I would dislike the movie made by the butchers of the bits I liked in Eragon on 'A New Beginning'.
I'm probably going to go see it anyway, just to see what filler they stuffed in so that they could actually make a movie, given the very, very few number of cutscenes and plot in 'A New Beginning'.
How they're going to make a movie based on endless monkey-bashing with only a few snippets of plot, I have no idea.  At least with Eragon they had something to work with.

All of my eggs have died.
... Good thing I have recipes for this.

#32 May 12, 2009 6:26 AM

Jackson117

^Planet of the apes. watch you should

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#33 May 22, 2009 4:40 AM

SpiritofCynder

I own all planet of the apes movies. I think it would be the best movie ever conceived, ONLY IF they stick to the guidelines of the TLOS game.

#34 Jul 08, 2009 12:23 PM

Andy123

hahahaha fools. As long as they stick to the plot they all say. WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY DID TO ERAGON!!!!. They killed him. They made a horrible dispicable movie that did not even follow the book plot. None of the caracters fit and Sapheria had FEATHERS and HORNS!!!!WTF. Then the producers of Garfield are working to make it "funny" Lets face it everyone. Spyro is screwed  :'(

Atra esterni ono theluin. Atra gulia un ilian tauthr ono un atra ono waise sholiro fra rauthr. Orothrim malthinae ono.

Board footer