Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#76 Feb 22, 2008 8:23 PM

Blaze the Dragon
Gems: 0

Re: Spyro RPG legends told

Blaze: Only that you shut your trap. It's hard to center myself with you constantly opening your mouth to spill out more insults.

#77 Feb 22, 2008 8:25 PM

shade105
Birthday: 23 September
Website

Destar: Listen you animal, either you stop telling me what to do or i cut your tounge off and feed it to my dog in front of you, im the one in advantage here, i say what to do! and you stop what you are doing!!!

#78 Feb 22, 2008 8:29 PM

Blaze the Dragon

Blaze: First of all, I'm not telling you what to do. You asked if I had any last requests, and what I just said was my request. As to your suspicions, I'm not doing anything, I'm only meditating. It helps keep my mind sharp and focused, and my temper in check.

#79 Feb 22, 2008 8:32 PM

shade105
Website

Destar: Oh yeah, and when i sit down in front of food i just do it to look around, you are lieing, ill make surer you are not planning anything *Destar pulls out a little neddle injection* Either you stop glowing, or i take your magic....

#80 Feb 22, 2008 8:37 PM

Blaze the Dragon

Blaze: First of all, if I was up to anything, I would've made my move already, and you would be none the wiser. As to this aura, every creature has an aura when they meditate that becomes visible to others. I may be a good strategist, but I'm not stupid enough to try something in here, not when I can be killed in seconds. There are some in your humanoid races who far surpass Peace Keeper dragons when it comes to strategy. Take Sun Li the Glorious Strategist for example. He is a far greater strategist than any dragon could ever hope to achieve, waiting 20 years, turning his student into a tool to gain power. However his power lead to overconfidence, which lead to his downfall at the very hands of the student he used for 20 years. I take my time to study his tactics, but remain within good morals, and to learn from his mistake.

#81 Feb 22, 2008 8:53 PM

shade105
Website

Destar: There you go with the arrogance thing again, i just think it is in you dragon's blood, be humble to others, i could tell you i have killed many things by fooling them to think im a friend, yet i dont, i belive what you know should stay with just you... Why do you think that any of you dragons are better?

#82 Feb 22, 2008 8:58 PM

Blaze the Dragon

Blaze: I don't think dragons are better. All sentient and non-sentient creatures are needed to bring the world into balance. If one of those species falls then the world will fall out of balance. I am not being arrogant. Sun Li used his student, his murdered wife, and anything he could to gain power. Once he got power though, he ignored his own advice to the student of not underestimating your opponents, and to keep your pride in check. That's what led to his student defeating him. I want to learn from one of the greatest strategists, from any race, so that I can keep the ones I care about safe. That is why I study his techniques, his strategies, so that I can protect the ones I care about.

#83 Feb 22, 2008 9:32 PM

shade105
Website

Destar: Oh kool, well do that by yourself, and when you have a life, i mean what is the use of it, your going to get killed anyways..

#84 Feb 22, 2008 9:34 PM

Blaze the Dragon

Eis: Master Sergeant, what do you think we should do?
---------------------------
Blaze: Listen, I'm sorry about what I said about you being heartless. You're not, I just let my anger get the better of me. Besides, there's no way I'd be able to use any of my powers, I'm still feeling the effects of the magic discharger when you captured me. I'm curious as to what color your aura is though...

#85 Feb 22, 2008 9:36 PM

Lancer232
Website

MSRG: "We are to save your son...Wedger can take care of himself." *not in a derserting tone, but in a wise tone*

#86 Feb 22, 2008 9:38 PM

Blaze the Dragon

Eis: I will follow where you lead. I'm starting to worry. Dragon slayers are cruel indeed. They fix their captives to be ready on the rare chance that the dragon will escape, so that they cannot start a family.

#87 Feb 22, 2008 9:38 PM

shade105
Website

Destar: My aurora, i never meditate, im more with going along all day like all people do...

#88 Feb 22, 2008 9:39 PM

Lancer232
Website

MG: "We must be quick then." *they continue searching when they reach a town*

#89 Feb 22, 2008 9:39 PM

Blaze the Dragon

Blaze: Well, I suppose we could find out now. It's not like I'm going anywhere. Besides, meditating can help relieve stress or anger. Again, I apologize for what I said earlier.

#90 Feb 22, 2008 9:44 PM

shade105
Website

Destar: No problem, you know what, i have never pittied for a dragon, but you are carving deep into me...... I guess i will meditate
*Destar sat down and began meditating*

#91 Feb 22, 2008 9:46 PM

Lancer232
Website

MSRG: *he walks around the town with a scanner searching for Destar and Blaze when he spots a shaft in the ground through the scanner* "That's odd...c'mon Eis."

#92 Feb 22, 2008 10:01 PM

Blaze the Dragon

Eis: Right, I just hope we're not too late.
------------------
Blaze: *starts seeing some distortion around Destar, but can't see a color yet* The aura's starting to form. The color hasn't appeared yet, but it will in a moment or two.

#93 Feb 22, 2008 10:05 PM

Lancer232
Website

MSRG: *he hears a Dragon Slayer coming and throws a device on Eis that renders him invisible* "Don't move..." *whispered to Eis, he then gets a good look at the slayer and sees the tattoo they all wear* *Whisper 2 Eis* "Don't take the thing I threw on you off." *he walks up to the wall the shaft "ends" and places his hand on it, it opens and he and Eis step in*

#94 Feb 22, 2008 11:00 PM

shade105
Website

*Before MSRG could go in, Shirok walked up to them and looked at them*
Shirok: are you new???
---------------------------------------
*Destar continues medatating*

#95 Feb 22, 2008 11:05 PM

Lancer232
Website

MSRG: *before turning to him he makes a hologram of the symbol on his shoulder pad* "Yes." *Eis should know to be very careful now as the device keeps him Cloaked (invisible)*

#96 Feb 22, 2008 11:45 PM

Hero58
Website

Wedger: Great...stuck here...held captive...what next!?

Teriz: Hey human

Wedger: What!

Teriz: just please shut up your driving us crazy

Wedger: harde har har very funny *trys to escape again but can't* look just let me outa here ok?

Teriz: Sorry can't risk it your staying here!

Wedger: Great...now i got dragons holding me prisoner lousy no good for nothing...wait a minute...um Teriz can i use your bathroom?

Teriz: certianly

Wedger: *goes inside and locks it and activates his comm* come in MSRG come in MSRG can you hear me it's wedger

Varse; No this is varse

Wedger: Varse what the...oh nevermind tell MSRG im being held captive here by dragons and i only have one escape exit and theres a dragon guardiang it and they wont let me out

Varse: Ok! um MSRG! wedger just activated his comm and told me that he's being held captive by...dragons...he also said his only exit is blocked by a guard...

Troop: Ya if we dont rescue wedger it's...oh man...another demotion or he might kick us out of the army

Varse: Ya and i heard he would problly kick MSRG out of the army after all he is a pretty mean guy since he's had a sad past...

#97 Feb 23, 2008 12:06 AM

shade105
Website

Shirok: Is it just me, or does it smell like dragon breath right here *He starts approaching Eis*
-------------------------------------
*Eventually a black aurora starts showing up around Destar*

#98 Feb 23, 2008 12:07 AM

Blaze the Dragon

OOC: Uh, Eis is an ice dragon, so how could it smell like sulfur?

#99 Feb 23, 2008 12:09 AM

shade105
Website

OOC: Sulfer..... I dont know, he has a breath tho, ill edit that...

#100 Feb 23, 2008 12:20 AM

Lancer232
Website

MSRG: *quickly comes up with a trick* "Oh it's my catch, some magic decided to make him invisible." *Eis can tell he's tricking Shirok, he then takes the cloaking device of him*

Board footer