Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#51 Feb 21, 2008 3:21 PM

Hero58
Gems: 0
Website

Re: Spyro RPG legends told

OOC: Pretty much wedger gets sended back in time (wich is where spyro's father is) by accedint and pretty much the group has to look for him

Wedger: You know MSRG im confused how a dragon could possibly be here

Varse: Mayb he used some sort of teleknesis transfer power

Wedger: *not paying attention on where he's going* oh please varse...that's seems physiclly impossible *walks straight over a nearby cliff and falls hitting alot of rocks on the way down until a portal opens up and takes him into it he appears in the past (like i said wich is where spyro's father and CYnder's mother is) and goes unconcoius when he hit's the ground but saw two purple feet before going unconcious*

Varse: wow...that was a long fall...

#52 Feb 21, 2008 3:59 PM

Blaze the Dragon

OOC: Okay, now I'm really confused. Blaze, Frost and Eis are from the same time as Spyro and Cynder, so... how could Wedger go back in time?

#53 Feb 21, 2008 11:02 PM

shade105
Birthday: 23 September
Website

Yup, makes no snce to me....

Destar: Well little dragon, i feel it in my blood, i do it like if somthing natural overcame me, it still does not mean that i do the rituals
----------------------------------------------
*Shirok goes out of the dragon Slayer town and goes to a bar for a drink*

#54 Feb 21, 2008 11:07 PM

Blaze the Dragon

Blaze: I always thought of other races as resourceful. To a Peace Keeper dragon like myself, being captured without being defeated in battle means a loss of honor, as what happened to myself. *bows his head solemnly* Heh, I guess most dragon slayers feel that a dragon's existence, emotions and honor mean nothing. I don't know why but... when I look at you, I see something... different.

#55 Feb 21, 2008 11:12 PM

shade105
Website

Destar: *starts feeling some pity* Well, that is life, we the Dragon Slayer capture the dragon and use his pelt and bones and such to sell and use.... Im sorry, but you are like animals, and the humanoid race must have power over you.....

#56 Feb 21, 2008 11:14 PM

Hero58
Website

OOC: Um if you read the post he falls down the cliff and he acually unlocks his very 1st legendary purple guardian power so that's how he activated it by mistake and now he's there

Wedger: *wakes up in the middle of a room* oh god my head

Sasha: Hi

Wedger: Ah! oh another dragon but it's a girl dragon...typical

Sasha: is there a problem with that!?

Wedger: what!? no of course not i jsut dont like dragons is all

Sasha: well you should the legendayr purple dragon took you here and healed your wounds he happens to soon be a father of another purple dragon

Wedger: Wait a minute...a purple dragon? your bluffing

Sasha: Oh really? Teriz!

Wedger: Teriz? whose Teriz!?

#57 Feb 21, 2008 11:15 PM

Blaze the Dragon

Eis: What just happened?
---------------------------
Blaze: Ironic, isn't it, that the race you view as common animals are the ones responsible for the DM being prevented from escaping his prison in what used to be the Mountain of Malefor? If not for us, the DM most likely would have conquered everything, and left nothing for the humanoid races to build upon. He would have made sure to crush any and all resistance to his power.

#58 Feb 22, 2008 12:02 AM

shade105
Website

Destar: The DM was also a dragon, like you, he does not know of us, or our powers, you watch your mouth little dragon, or i might accidentally cut your toung off now, not that they wont later....

#59 Feb 22, 2008 12:05 AM

Blaze the Dragon

Blaze: *chuckles* You don't take any nonsense, a good trait. Besides, the DM may be imprisoned, but he is still conscious of the outside world, which is how he was able to attack a dragon temple, turn an innocent dragon into his minion where she had no choice. Do you honestly believe he won't find out about the humanoid races?

#60 Feb 22, 2008 12:25 AM

shade105
Website

Destar: He does not know of the power of the fist *shows his fist* and the power ofd our weapons *pulls out a sleeve switchblade* We are trained to kill dragons, i would not be surpised if the DM was afaid of us, besides, we have numbers, and cities...

#61 Feb 22, 2008 12:30 AM

Blaze the Dragon

Blaze: *sighs* You underestimate him and his resolve. I've had to deal with his corrupting influence many times last year. His power is far greater than you can imagine. He could wipe out your cities single-handedly, and yet the dragon slayers go after the wrong targets. By killing dragons, you make it easier for the DM to gain power. He will have less opposition for each dragon that falls. *walks over to another area of the cell and lays down* Now if you'll excuse me, I'm tired. *closes his eyes, and tries to fall asleep*

#62 Feb 22, 2008 12:34 AM

shade105
Website

Destar: Well little Dragon, its survival of the fittest, if we can kill the dragons, it means we can also face the DM as the dragon heros can, you make no sence..... maybe even better then dragons..

#63 Feb 22, 2008 12:40 AM

Blaze the Dragon

Blaze: *amused by what Destar said* Hah! Only one person can defeat the DM, another purple dragon by the name of Spyro. Who, by the way, I'm friends with. You would be crushed instantly by the DM if you tried to face him.

#64 Feb 22, 2008 12:50 AM

shade105
Website

Destar: Maybe me alone, but united we are strong, you think you dragons are so great... well let me tell you this, you all smell like sulfer and are way to arrogant for your own goods...

#65 Feb 22, 2008 2:14 AM

Blaze the Dragon

Blaze: *laughs* You're starting to join the dragon slayer mindset. You think that all dragons are arrogant? Hah! You are the arrogant one for that generalization. Not all dragons are arrogant, very few are. Most dragons know that other races possess abilities that we could never hope to possess. I bet you couldn't even win a fair fight, you had to ambush me, you had to weaken me to capture me, but not by fighting. No, not fighting, with a substance. In the end, weapons do not win a battle, it is the skill of the combatant, and their strategy. You view yourself as superior to all races? Hah! You're superior to no one with that attitude!

*walks closer to Destar, showing he's not afraid of him, even in his weakened state*

Blaze: I thought you were different from these other dragon slayers, but now I see you're just as heartless as they are! You don't care what effect your having on another race, as long as it glorifies your own, and you get paid. You're nothing but a mercenary. I may be weakened, but I am no coward! Not like you, the way you didn't even see fit to fight, but rather drain my energy from afar.

#66 Feb 22, 2008 2:51 AM

shade105
Website

Destar: *Angers at Destar* So Little Dragon, so strong huh! you think you could fight me! Shadow Engulf me!
*Destar turns into his dark form, he then walks into the cage*
Destar: Nothing but an animal! *Destars hand got formed into a snakelike figure, it then flew at Blaze and Began strangling him, wrapping around his neck* Beg you Dragon! and ill make you last about 3 more hours with life!

#67 Feb 22, 2008 2:54 AM

Blaze the Dragon

Blaze: I will not beg to a coward. You think this brings you honor, attacking a weakened foe? No... it proves you are weak. Weak, and afraid. Oh, and by the way, I'm sure the dragon slayers wouldn't like that you killed me before I was skinned. After all, dragon skin is worth more when the dragon's skinned alive than dead. You would face the wrath of every dragon slayer here. *smiles* Checkmate. You played right into my plan. Make you so angry that you'd lose all rational thought. Still think I'm a fool?

#68 Feb 22, 2008 3:01 AM

shade105
Website

Destar: Heh, you are smart..... But so am i...... *Destar pulls out a knife, and approaches Blaze, when he gets to him, he grabes him by the neck, and with the knife imprints his initials in his forhead* I know that in your cursed relm that mean that i own you, that im superior over you, now you will have that for life, to remember me in hell, If you have problems with that, then be my guest and cry like a baby for it *mocking* OOOH! I LOST MY HONOR!!

#69 Feb 22, 2008 3:03 AM

Blaze the Dragon

Blaze: *growls, then grabs Destar by the throat* That, was another part of my plan. Catch you off guard, and then go in. The elders of my realm claim that I have the strategic skills of a War Marshal, the highest rank in the Peace Keepers military a dragon can reach. I can't use magic, but my body isn't useless. We are at an impasse. Release my neck, or I will crush yours! *starts applying pressure to Destar's neck*

#70 Feb 22, 2008 3:08 AM

shade105
Website

Destar: Hah, i knew i would take the arrogant out of you you dragon, i guess you will take it out of me, if you dont let me go and kill me, you will die as well

#71 Feb 22, 2008 3:58 AM

Hero58
Website

OOC: Um Blaze...this is before spyro was even born he's still an egg

Wedger: p-Purple Dragon!!!

TEriz: That's right! you have a problem with that!?

Wedger: n-N-N-n-No!

Teriz: Good!

Wedger: Look...if you jsut let me out of here i'll be on my way to find a way back to my time *walks away but get's stopped by a dragon guard*

Teriz: we can't let you go...we can't take the risk of you telling the humans were enemys

Wedger: *sighs* oh...great...im stuck here...for now...

#72 Feb 22, 2008 12:37 PM

Blaze the Dragon

OOC: If Wedger went back in time just now, the events between Blaze and Destar are in the present time, when he's 17, which is a year after he met Spyro and Cynder, who are frozen in time. Wedger went back to when Spyro wasn't born yet, I'm guessing.

Blaze: I'm not being arrogant, I'm using my skills to the fullest. The elders claim I have that ability, but I prefer diplomacy over battle, so my skills aren't often used for me to be too proud of them. I'm not proud of any abilities I have that could bring harm to another. *releases Destar's neck* I only fight or come up with a plan for attack when there's no other choice, or when the people I care about are threatened. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to sleep now.

*walks over to a separate area of the cell and starts meditating. A blue aura surrounds him, visible to Destar*

Blaze: Oh, and one more thing. That little carving in my head, if I were to kill the one who brought that mark on me out of defense, I would regain my honor in full, even if I died while doing it.

#73 Feb 22, 2008 3:25 PM

Hero58
Website

OOC: True...you can say that but he never really did meet them he jsut was watching over them secretly learning the dragon's movements and such and also he forgot about his past he has no memory of it left and so he has to live through the events of the past again

Troop: Um exscuse me dragon threat...thing...sir but shouldn't we somehow be looking for oh you know...our leader wedger?

Varse: YEs we should usually but i think we should rescue blaze first then look for wedger

Troop: that was acually smart...but varse said it...

#74 Feb 22, 2008 4:49 PM

Blaze the Dragon

Eis: I don't know, that's up to your commanding officer, who's currently here, to say. Besides, Varse doesn't seem so stupid, unless some sort of malfunction occurred that made him lose his intelligence. Dragon slayers can be nasty, not many know what they're... Oh no, they're going to fix Blaze!

#75 Feb 22, 2008 8:21 PM

shade105
Website

Destar: Yeah yeah, you keep your filthy propheise where they belong..... I wont kill you, im part of the selling of your pelt
*Destar goes off his dark form and gets out of the cage*
Destar: Any last wishes, before you get tortured, and killed?

Board footer