Re: The Official Ignitus Fan Club

#103 Mar 24, 2008 10:10 PM

Ignitus's #1fan
Gems: 0

To SamSam:
"You're sure to catching about Ignitus, are you not, Ignitus's #1fan?"
Huh? I didn't get that question XD.

As for Ignitus's age, I don't know how dragons age, but if I had to guess, I think he'd be the equivalent of a 50-year-old human, but I doubt he's any older than, say, 55. He doesn't LOOK old... he seems strong and somewhat muscular, moreso than Cyril and Volteer, who seem younger than him; his hoarse voice may come from the fact that he breathes fire. It's bound to leave a mark on his throat XD... other than that, yes, he did say that he's gotten older and stuff, but I think that 50-55 is a fair estimate. In Romania, some people's hair starts going white when they're still in their 30's >_>. So we can't really know. If I had to take a guess, he'd be around that age(well, technically, he'd probably be a few hundred years old, but I meant how old would a human equivalent of him be).

To Arcane: Congrats big_smile.

To Dragran:
Really? What reasons may those be tongue?

LOL! Awww, but he looks like he's sleeping so peacefully big_smile...

I'm not sure which are harder to find. Also, one person keeps trying to convince me that Ignitus is at best 50-50 orange and red, if not more towards orange XD...

Well, I should tell you that you've already inspired a couple of other pieces that I'll be writing in the future big_smile. But for now, I'm working my way through ANB's plotline in my fics(notice that Ignitus 04 was the first day of training, Ignitus 05 was the first night at the temple, Ignitus 06 was the second day at the temple...), so it'll be a bit before I get to those big_smile.

Thank you smile. Maybe Krome will read them and they'll decide to make mini-episodes out of them big_smile. *daydreams*...

"May the ancestors look after you... may they look after us all" - Ignitus

#104 Mar 25, 2008 2:19 AM

TheManiacOnWheels

Anyone else noticed that Ignitus is the smallest Guardian?

#105 Mar 25, 2008 5:09 AM

Dragran

Smallest Guardian, TheManiacOnWheels? Do you mean height-wise? Can you tell us what make you think so? Unless we actually go up to the Guardians and measure their physical characteristics with a measuring tape, it's very difficult to accurately judge who the biggest guardian is just by looking at them. All of the guardians are roughly the same size... 

Ignitus's #1fan, the reasons that you gave me is... Yourself.  :-P I didn't have anything to talk about with anyone on the Sierra forum before, but you changed that. Either way, you probably feel more at home in the Sierra forum anyway.

Well, how would you like it if Ignitus stares at you while you're sleeping!? ... Oh wait, you'd love that. x_x On the internet, I have never found a picture of Ignitus sleeping, so that's why I decide to take some pictures of that scene.

Hmmm... Can you tell me why people think orange is a part of Ignitus' colour scheme? I think it's a bit strange... but not too far-fetch at least.  :-P

Ah, don't worry, I don't mind the wait. Traveling back and forth between time is probably bad for my health anyway.  big_smile

... And... Oh, dear. I actually inspire more pieces? o_o ... Um... Don't take this the wrong way, but you shouldn't let me influence your writing too much... Otherwise, things would get way too wacky. >_>

Yes, Krome should totally make some mini episodes about Ignitus. If you ask me, Krome (?) should make a comic/scene/movie about Ignitus on Spyro's lair... It's probably one of the best opportunities Krome will ever get (beside the third LoS game) to give Ignitus more character developments.

#106 Mar 25, 2008 8:59 PM

Ignitus's #1fan

#107 Mar 26, 2008 7:09 AM

Dragran

Hm, I suppose the difference in behavior could be due to different users being around you? Either way, I'll probably drop by the Sierra forum occasionally.

Wow, so you would do all of that in like... What? Less than 5 seconds? XD Ignitus might need a few more second to grasp what happened in such a short time span. >_> 

Ah... Yes, that scene could very well be a more realistic version of how Spyro learns the fire fury for the first time, Ignitus's #1fan.

Meh, correct me if I'm wrong, but orange is basically a mix of yellow and red. If Ignitus is " orange " as many people say he is, then I would say that his red mix is very dominant over the yellow mix. Either way, you can't really have orange as a colour without red being involve, right? 

Heh, you're welcome.

Yes, I agree. Spyro's lair is long overdue for a major fix and update. It has so much potential... Yet they are not using it to its fullest.  sad

#108 Mar 26, 2008 8:22 PM

Ignitus's #1fan

#109 Mar 27, 2008 7:39 AM

Dragran

Ah... That's right. You have made friend with Luna Griffin, Razz, and Neal, right?

Technically, Spyro has Sparx, an annoying dragonfly, as a brother by adoption. Why would he not accept you as a brother, Ignitus's #1fan? >_> 

Heh, I can't wait to see what you have in store.  smile

Yeah, I hope that they improve Spyro's lair really soon too. I have been waiting for a month or two now. >_> 

To Ignitus: Oh, Well.... We have been talking about how to get you to adop- Um, I mean... How awesome you are! >_>

#110 Mar 27, 2008 8:39 PM

Ignitus's #1fan

#111 Mar 27, 2008 11:42 PM

TheManiacOnWheels

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

#112 Mar 28, 2008 6:34 AM

Dragran

What harm could a little sibling rivalry do, Ignitus's #1fan?  big_smile 

Yeah, that's true. They could have renew some interest by adding a few features to Spyro's lair now and then. I still visit it to win some spyro's point, but that's really all I do there.  ... Either way, it gets repetitive fast. = /

Yeah, you better get use to that, Ignitus. He probably won't let go for a long, long while.  big_smile

Hmm... Does anyone here remember what colour Ignitus' eye pupils are? I seem to have forgotten. x_x

#113 Mar 28, 2008 6:49 AM

TheManiacOnWheels

In the in-game parts, they're orange, and in the FMVs, the whole eye is golden, and the slits are black...whoa, how the hell did I remember that?

#114 Mar 28, 2008 10:12 PM

Ignitus's #1fan

#115 Mar 28, 2008 11:00 PM

TheManiacOnWheels

Hey, i don't mind if you call me Aang or my name here, it doesn't matter...and i have a good memory when i want to. lol.

#116 Mar 29, 2008 8:06 PM

Ignitus's #1fan

#117 Mar 30, 2008 7:42 AM

Dragran

I'm sure that Spyro will at least have some tasks to do, so he can't stay with Ignitus all the time. He'd probably appreciate having someone else to stay with Ignitus.  smile 

I wonder how long both are them are going to be at it for... Hmmm... Over nine thousand years seem like a safe bet.  big_smile

Hmmm... I see. I should get a good look into Ignitus' eyes sometime, but both of us feel really awkward when I do it. >_>

Say... Would any of you look at Ignitus differently if he was a master of another element? I mean, if everything about Ignitus remains intact except for his fire element, would any of you think of him differently?

#118 Mar 30, 2008 9:20 PM

Ignitus's #1fan

MWAHAHAHAHA, I'd have Ignitus all to myself, I get all his fatherly attention *evil laugh* big_smile.

LOL, yes, I'll keep hugging him for 9 thousand years big_smile!!!!!!! Wait, now Spyro might have a problem with that XD...

LOL, why do you two feel awkward when you do that XD?

I wouldn't look at him differently, really. It's his personality that makes me love him so much(such a great dad...), and the fire element has nothing to do with it, really. I've always preferred the element of fire, but if he was a different element, I wouldn't mind, I'd still love him as much as I do now ^^. What about you? Would you see him any differently?

#119 Mar 31, 2008 4:45 AM

Dragran

Indeed. However, Spyro may take it out on Sparx, so I'm still ok with that.  big_smile

Well, for some bizarre reasons, we alway have unexpected audience(s). >_>

Although I think the fire element suits Ignitus best as well, I still wouldn't see Ignitus differently if he has a different element. However, I may treat him a bit differently... For example, I might be more willing to follow Ignitus into a place filled with explosive if he has control over a different element!  big_smile Of course, Ignitus has excellent control over fire and probably can resist blowing up a place filled with explosives, but he might accidentally sneeze. D:

#120 Mar 31, 2008 8:37 PM

Ignitus's #1fan

That would be nice XD. But Sparx can only take so much... eventually, he'd take it out on someone else, too XD. Wait! CYNDER!!!!! XD YES XD.

LOL me?

Yeah, fire suits him best.

...LOL! I never thought of it that way, really. Although, yeah, he would definitely be able to control himself and NOT blow the place up big_smile. As for him sneezing... I dunno, he'd contain it XD?

#121 Apr 01, 2008 1:57 AM

Dragran

LOLz. At this rate, Spyro is going to obtain a new type of fury attack. @_@

They vanished so fast, I couldn't clearly see who. >_>

I'm not sure I want to do an experiment and find out if Ignitus can contain the fire from his sneeze well enough. >_>

Say.... I wonder how many time Ignitus has encountered Gaul in the past. I know that Gaul lead at least one of the raid to destroy the eggs in the dragon temple, but... Hm... I wonder if they have a history with one another.

#122 Apr 01, 2008 8:15 PM

Ignitus's #1fan

Ooooooh, that would be nice big_smile.

LOL, really XD? Oh come, you know it was me... wink.

LOL who wants to volunteer then XD? Wait, I know! Let's not send Ignitus into a room full of explosives in the first place tongue.

Hmmm, I'm not sure. There may be some sort of rivalry we don't know about. Ya never know. Huh. I should think about that.

Say, anyone have any thoughts on whether I should perhaps make an Ignitus-Spyro father-son club? There's both a Cynder and SxC fan club, so why not make an Ignitus-Spyro father-son club to go with this one? What do you think?

#123 Apr 02, 2008 6:11 AM

Dragran

Yeah, let's send Sparx in instead. xp

I don't see any harm in making that topic, Ignitus's #1fan. However, you may want to check with either Neal or Spyrorock about it first since this idea may be on the border of breaking the rules that Neal has established for the Fan Clubs forum.

By the way, I've noticed that we have a variety of Ignitus fans ( Romania, US, Canada, Thailand.... ), so...  I'm wondering how well Ignitus is known around the world. In Canada, I think Ignitus is known by at least one person in a group of three thousand people. >_> So... How likely is it in your area for someone to know Ignitus?

#124 Apr 02, 2008 7:45 PM

Ignitus's #1fan

LOL, yes XD.

Hmmm, yeah, I should PM Neal... I'd PM Spyrorocks, but I don't know him, so I guess it's better to PM Neal about it instead >_>.

Umm, the probability of someone else in Romania knowing about Ignitus is... 0  :'( . Spyro is practically unknown around here. Don't forget, I originally lived in the US, so that's the only reason why I know about the Spyro series >_>. I was in Romania at the time of ANB's release, but I begged my sister(who's living in the US) to buy it for me and send it to me tongue... so yeah, except for any crazy coincidence, I don't think anyone else in Romania would know about Ignitus.

1 in 3000 people know Ignitus in Canada o.o? That's actually good, I think. Doesn't that mean a few thousand people? I forget what Canada's population is...

I'm not really sure how well-known Ignitus would be, really... it would depend on how well-known TLoS is, right?

#125 Apr 04, 2008 12:54 AM

TheManiacOnWheels

I think T.L.o.S is pretty well known where I live. I've suggested it to my friends, and they've played and liked it, so it's all good...sort of.
And yeah, make the Father-son fan club thread, it's a good idea.

Board footer