Website

Re: The Official Ignitus Fan Club

mean either *hides the shot gun he just pulled out*

#53 Feb 27, 2008 4:31 PM

Antr the Rolf
Gems: 0
Website

*Starts up chainsaw,and puts up die Shade sign*XD Muahawhawhaw!

#54 Feb 27, 2008 8:25 PM

Ignitus's #1fan

I hope they make Ignitus playable in the next game. It doesn't seem likely, but it still might happen, I guess... it would be so cool to play as him big_smile.
Everybody who wants playable Ignitus, say "I"! big_smile

"May the ancestors look after you... may they look after us all" - Ignitus

#55 Feb 28, 2008 3:35 AM

shade105
Birthday: 23 September
Website

"I" guess, i mean it would be wierd, but i guess thats a good idea, if you exuce me *Shade runs to his "crazy stuff" cabinet and pulls out a lancer gun (gears of war) and starts up the chainsaw in it* BRING IT ARCANE!!!!

#56 Feb 28, 2008 6:09 AM

Naids
Website

I Love Ignitus he is so awesome!

#57 Feb 28, 2008 8:41 PM

Ignitus's #1fan

Why would it be weird? I don't think it would be weird big_smile.
No one else??? XD
I think I'll be posting fanfiction soon, since I will begin writing stuff soon tongue.

#58 Feb 28, 2008 10:36 PM

Antr the Rolf
Website

To Shade:Oh yeah!Then lets do a *Guitar challenge*!!!*starts up PS3 with Guitar Hero III and gets alll the guns from FFXIII,AND Ratchet & Clank:TOD!!*NOW WHAT!!HAHAHAH!

#59 Feb 28, 2008 10:54 PM

Ignitus's #1fan

Oh, what the heck, I'll help ya, Arcane X! *pulls out flamethrower*
Yay, we win XD!
Alright now, back on topic XD...

#60 Feb 28, 2008 10:59 PM

Antr the Rolf
Website

I..I'd say yes because Ignitus seemed like someone who'd you'd be able to play.and he could easiliy tak down the enemies.but please NO MORE APES!

#61 Feb 28, 2008 11:02 PM

Ignitus's #1fan

Well, they can't just change the enemies now in the third game for no reason. Besides, the apes didn't bother me all that much. Although, while playing as Ignitus, you'd have to go up against some pretty dang powerful apes, because the ones Spyro deals with all the time are no match for Ignitus!
Well, off to bed with me now. Cya all tomorrow. G'night, and one more thing...
IGNITUS RULZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

#62 Feb 29, 2008 11:00 PM

Ignitus's #1fan

#63 Mar 04, 2008 10:54 PM

Ignitus's #1fan

#64 Mar 06, 2008 10:42 PM

Dragran

I guess some of the other users aren't as enthrall about Ignitus as much as you, Ignitus's #1fan. Well, that and quite a few people already respond by commenting on DA. :-P

Anyway, judging from the two short stories, you seem to know how a good, solid father-son relationship should be like.  smile

#65 Mar 07, 2008 10:52 PM

Ignitus's #1fan

#66 Mar 08, 2008 10:13 AM

Dragran

*Shrugs* Many of the users here tend to post more on the weekend, I guess.

Sorry to hear that, you must have had rough experiences with your dad. = / With the world the way it is, Ignitus would be a very great example of a caring father.   

Hmm... The GBA images of Ignitus is better than I expected it to be. o_o

Out of curiosity, have you ever drawn something that is Ignitus-related, Ignitus's #1fan?

#67 Mar 08, 2008 3:47 PM

Ignitus's #1fan

Well... yeah, I can't really say I've had good experiences with my dad, so... but I think we should leave it at that hmm...
YAY, another person who agrees that Ignitus is a great dad smile!!

To be honest, I didn't think that GBA screenshots could look that good either O.O...

Well... I have no drawing talent  :'( . If I COULD draw, I'd draw lots of Ignitus stuff, but I can't sad... so no, no Ignitus art... I'm pretty okay at writing though, so I'll write stories about him instead smile. I'm planning to write about the pasts of all the guardians(well, I'm still working on these projects though); you know, how they became guardians, and all that stuff.

#68 Mar 09, 2008 9:55 AM

Dragran

Ah, interesting... I look forward to seeing how you're going to portray Ignitus' past as well.  smile

Judging from your DA profile, you haven't played LoS: TEN before, but have you seen Ignitus in TEN yet, Ignitus's #1fan? It might be just me, but I thought that Ignitus looks a bit different than his appearance in ANB.

#69 Mar 09, 2008 9:04 PM

Ignitus's #1fan

Thank you smile.

I've seen cutscenes. I noticed the scar on his chest(planning to write a short story about how he got that big_smile). Other than that, there's nothing new in his model; his face looked a bit wrinkled, but I bet anyone would look like that if they got woken up suddenly in the middle of the night and had to start fighting raging babboons big_smile. As for the fact that in some places he looked a bit bleached, it was because it was nighttime, so of course he looks a more dull shade of red(notice that when he was battling the babboons, he looked like his normal shade of red, because he was in the light). Did you notice any other differences? Those were the only ones I noticed XD.

#70 Mar 10, 2008 7:53 AM

Dragran

I didn't noticed any other differences about Ignitus.  :-P

You seem to know quite a bit about TEN despite never having play it before, Ignitus's #1fan. I suppose you couldn't resist watching various TEN scenes? A few pages back, you even predict (technically) that Ignitus could run into Hunter before finding Spyro in the cave. >_> Oh, and about that prediction, I think it has a good chance of happening. Seeing as Hunter probably won't be able to free Spyro and the others by himself.

On a side note, did you made that Ignitus avatar yourself?  big_smile

#71 Mar 10, 2008 8:18 PM

Ignitus's #1fan

#72 Mar 11, 2008 4:34 AM

SamSam

#73 Mar 11, 2008 9:17 AM

Dragran

#74 Mar 11, 2008 10:05 PM

Ignitus's #1fan

Awww, thank you smile. Heh... I'm doing that Ignitus 100, I have my own Ignitus fan clubs both here and on the Sierra forum, and I'm the co-admin on the Ignitus fan club on dA... and that doesn't even begin to show how much I love Ignitus big_smile. I've spent the entirety of my 15 years of life wishing I had a dad exactly like Ignitus, so I can't help but love the guy... he's very dear to me big_smile.

Well, I wanted to know what happens XD. The first thing I did when TEN was released was ask a friend to spoil the whole thing for me XD. I was very disappointed to find out that Ignitus doesn't have a big role in TEN sad... I've been told that in TEN, Mole-Yair had just about as much screentime as Ignitus did, and that's just WRONG hmm!!!!!!!!

At first, even I thought that the song was about Spyro and Cynder, but I was very glad to find out that it's about Ignitus and Spyro. I'm rather indifferent to Spyro x Cynder, and to Cynder herself for that matter... I used to be a supporter of SxC, and I sort of liked Cynder(I was never a fan, but I always thought she was alright), but then came the stampede of obsessed fantards, and since then I've been completely indifferent to both SxC and Cynder... and even before that, I was MUCH more interested in Ignitus and Spyro's father-son bond. I hope they give Ignitus and Spyro's bond more attention in the next game, and I hope Ignitus gets a really big role big_smile.

You don't have to apologize XD. It's fine if you don't wanna use an avatar.

Ooooooooooooooh, those avatars rock!!! I'll tell my friend about them right away!!!!!! Thanks for sharing smile!

This is one of the MOST pleasant Ignitus convos I've ever had tongue.
Hmmm, let's see... on the first few pages of this thread, we have people saying that it would be very cliche if Ignitus and Spyro are father and son, that Ignitus is the most likely character to die, that Cynder can't die if Ignitus doesn't die because she has a bigger role(erm, that doesn't matter, and what's more, in ANB, he had a way bigger role than her, and what's more... if it wasn't for him, all the other characters would be dead, because he was the one who saved Spyro's egg...), and one person even made an extremely overused and tasteless Star Wars joke(and honestly, how is Ignitus at all similar to Darth Vader????? God I hate Star Wars...). Those kinds of comments come up on threads that are supposed to be Ignitus fan clubs, let alone on regular threads and in regular convos XD.
You're honestly one of the nicest people I've met so far in this fandom big_smile.

Yup smile. I sort of want to also do things that would've happened in ANB and TEN, too. I wonder if I'm gonna be able to come up with 100 short story ideas XD...

#75 Mar 12, 2008 7:53 AM

Dragran

Board footer