Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Dec 18, 2007 11:32 PM

shade105
Gems: 0
Birthday: 23 September
Website

Spyro RPG (After Eternal Night) Part 2!!!

Hey guys, the story will continue here, i think now we can also get people to join out new, we will continue the RPG in a sec, as soon as i think we will Start

For thoes that want to join and did not follow the Story, it goes like this:

Spyro, Cynder, and Sparx finally woke up from thier frozen barrier. They started wondering around and met a queen, which led them to a magical town, there they met leon, a human magic assasin loyal to Spyro and the group, they went to a human kingsom, have fought the Dm a couple times now. Stuff has been going on and they have met people on thier way (I leave you guys that are in the RPG to say who you are).

Now they are in a small human millitary town and are in a conference that humans are having to see if humans are going to start an attack on another magic town. (Cynderrules, Cynder is in the meeting too)

I hope new peeps join, thank you

PS im going to say a couple of the last replies here, so peeps can get the mood for right now

Blaze: I may have not been aware of that. Here's another point I make though. The Dark Master has been known to possess innocent souls into doing his bidding. 10 years ago, at the dragon academy, the Dark Master possessed several students, and attempted to possess others, myself, Spyro, Cynder, Vulcan, and Frost included. However, we were able to force him back. He could be possessing them, and they don't even realize it. It takes incredibly strong willpower to resist him. What happened to Wedger was another example. The Dark Master had possessed him again. His love for Sasha gave him the willpower to resist the Dark Master, by making him realize that if he allowed the Dark Master to possess him, then he could hurt his friends and family. Attacking another area based only upon speculation would only hurt everyone in the long run.

C1: Many Magics are weak at soul, they have a 1 sided soul, they cant have a half good, half bad soul
C2: This prejudism is breaking Kings law, he said Magics are a great group and may assist us in survible

#2 Dec 18, 2007 11:35 PM

shade105
Website

Re: Spyro RPG (After Eternal Night) Part 2!!!

Blaze: Such a view that magical creatures are weak at soul could be thought of as ignorance. Young dragons often make the same mistake of thinking of humans as weak, as there have been many reported incidences of murder, and greed. I have been attacked on several occasions by magic assassins and your soldiers, when I have done no ill action towards them. However, both magical creatures and humans are complex creatures. We make our own choices in life, and it is up to us to make the right ones. If we do not stand together, we risk the destruction of both of our people.

Argen:*mentally to Blaze*...i'm not sure if you should tell that to them..can take it as an menace and can cut all your credibility.

Blaze: *telepathically to Argen* Good point. If they had heard of the Chronicler, they'd know that his predictions are rarely wrong. The future isn't set in stone however. It could happen before, or after the prediction. Or they can reverse it by learning from their mistakes, and live over twice as long as they are expected to go extinct.

Argen:*mentally*hope that, Leon is a great friend, but the fear can turn blind the most mindup living creature in this world...we need to be carefull...i feel tons of fear here

Blaze: *telepathically to Argen* I don't like the look those assassins are giving Shadow. They want to kill him, all of us for that matter. Why have magic assassins at a town meeting? It makes no sense.

#3 Dec 18, 2007 11:44 PM

Orthas

OOC:let me introduce my chars:

Argen:a small silver dragon, he has a lot of powers, like doing magic barriers, can make disappear persons or things if he wants, recently he has discovered that is able to block the powers of the others if he wants, he is a bit overprotective, don't want to hurt the others, he is also ready for the new adventures, and he likes the fun!, his origins are a mystery.

Vulcan:A adult dragon of fire, he is of orange color, with a mark(like a blaze) on his back, he is a strange dragon with a powers called pyromant(he can control the fire as he wish and do a lot of special attacks), he likes to make friends, don't like the unfair persons, and hates the evil...her recently freed his parents from the DM's control, bue they get killed by human bounty hunters, now he is alone, and he came from fire realm.

#4 Dec 18, 2007 11:46 PM

shade105
Website

OOC: thank you for your co-op

#5 Dec 18, 2007 11:49 PM

Orthas

OOC:it was nothing...i will wait the others so we can start fully

#6 Dec 18, 2007 11:58 PM

CynderRules

Hiya! I'll try to keep up w/ the story this time! lol

#7 Dec 18, 2007 11:59 PM

shade105
Website

ok Cynderrules....... *Smiles*

#8 Dec 19, 2007 12:02 AM

Orthas

well, the three lone riders!!hiya!

#9 Dec 19, 2007 12:08 AM

shade105
Website

...... WTF?????

#10 Dec 19, 2007 12:11 AM

Orthas

*laughs*i made you put a strange face haha!

#11 Dec 19, 2007 12:13 AM

shade105
Website

I just immagined Somthing like Spyro, Cynder, and Orthas Riding 3 horses through the prairy to the West, How the F**K do they do that, anyways, i g2g, i think ill start it as soon as the week ends, (Vacation Baby!!!) unless Cynderrules think different

#12 Dec 19, 2007 12:15 AM

Orthas

well i'm gonna go sleep(this go to all the other rpg) i will see you tomorrow

#13 Dec 19, 2007 1:26 AM

Spartan Dragon
Website

OOC: Wait! I wanna join too!!!

One way to survive a horror movie

If you have a choice to hide in the closet OR run outside, RUN THE **** OUTSIDE!

#14 Dec 19, 2007 1:38 AM

Brom the Wise

#15 Dec 19, 2007 2:22 AM

Lancer232
Website

OOC: Ok, I'll get in this one.

Characters:

Inferno: Young purple dragon a year older than Spyro, his father is the original DM but he's on our side.

Shadow: Inferno's brother, he's a black dragon who was a slave of the DM as soon as he was born, is on our side.

Voltanya: A beautiful amber dragoness who's element is electricity; Inferno and her seem to be jumpy near each other, our side. (As in nervous)

Tempest: Adult pale green wind dragon who is a long-time friend of Blaze, Frost, Vulcan, Cynder, and Spyro; they first met 10 years ago (Spyro and Cynder were frozen...I think that would keep them from ageing).

Possible New Character:

Kevin: A magical creature resembling a human, yet he can shape his shape to another creature he seen or another person he met (Sentient creatures as well, like Dragons).  He can duplicate a creatures natural abilities when he shifts (like if he took Inferno's form, he'd have his powers), and he can duplicate his victim's voice when he shifts into their form; he's on the DM's side.  (He's sort of like a Doppleganger, except he's not a demon.)  Yep, he's the new bad guy I was thinking of.

#16 Dec 19, 2007 4:15 AM

Hero58
Website

OOC: I'll join too charcater description

Wedger: A legendary purple guardian wich is a human who has swore his life to protect the dragon and human race even if it means his own life and is very protective around his friends and treats them like a family...for they are they only family he has left besides vyper

Vyper: A Black and Blue Dragon and is wedger's brother and has a strong sense of courage like his brother wedgr but when it comes around him meeting girl dragons he is very nervous and is slightly in love with a dragoness named Faline and keeps their parents death a secret mostly

Faline: Is the newest member to the group and has strong feeling for vyper she is Blue and yellow dragoness and her special ability is teleknisis and is also a very kind hearted dragon

Wedger: *scouts around a little outside* no enemy so far this is good...i think...ya of course its good

Vyper: *appears behind wedger* what are you doing?

Wedger: AH! oh vyper its just you thought you were somebody else...

Vyper: Riiiiiggghhht ya ok so what you doing?

Wedger: Scouting is all

VYper: I see...why though?

Wedger: well im protecting the only family left that includes you

Vyper: wait...you mean spyor and the others too? you do realize their not our family members

Wedger: I know! I know! im just protecting them because their like a family to me well us acually

Vyper: ya...they are...well...shouldnt you be getting some rest?

Wedger: Why?

Vyper: Well first off you wasted most of your energy training wihtt hat ice power of yours now and the village isnt very far in fact...were two feet away from it

Wedger: Ya i guess your right...*walks back towards the village*

Vyper: *notices something in the forest and his eyes widen at this*

Wedger: Hey vyper! come on!

VYper: oh ok..y-ya im c-coming *runs back towards the village*

#17 Dec 19, 2007 11:41 AM

Blaze the Dragon

My Characters are:

Blaze: A scarlet and black fire-element dragon from the Peace Keepers Realm. He prefers diplomacy over combat, is pure of heart and wishes to help his friends no matter what. He's reckless, a lone-wolf, prefers to do things his own way, and will take drastic measures to protect his friends and family, even at the cost of his life. He has unlocked 5 transformations.

Frost: A light blue and dark blue ice-element dragoness also from the Peace Keepers Realm. She is very overprotective, and doesn't wish to see anyone hurt on her account. She can be stubborn, especially when it comes to matters concerning her's and others' safety.

#18 Dec 19, 2007 1:37 PM

Pip
Website

Ok.. I've never done this before so be nice wink

I'll use Crona, being the same age as Spyro and Cynder, Crona is a white dragon, destined to follow in the footsteps of the Cronicler, and overtake his domain once he's past away. She has not met her great, great grandfather yet (Cronicler), but she travels around the worlds in search of him, so that she may finally be his appretice as the prophecies speak.

She uses quite alot of magics, but has no breath powers what so ever. She travels alone with her cape, and scriber equipment.

#19 Dec 19, 2007 1:46 PM

xoxmusicislifexox
Website

#20 Dec 19, 2007 5:49 PM

Orthas

OOC:well, i see that we have two more members here, that's good, oh, i forgot to introduce Almu:

Almu:A blue dragoness of ice, she likes to meet new ppl, and help her friends, at the academy she meet all her friends, she loves Vulcan, who helped her to progress flying.

Argen:*to himself*...darn i can't hang on that silence...*shakes his wings*

Vulcan:*to himself*how much time we were here sice the council says his final decision?

#21 Dec 19, 2007 7:00 PM

xoxmusicislifexox
Website

OCC:Are they in a meeting or something?)

#22 Dec 19, 2007 8:19 PM

Orthas

OOC:oh, we are in a meeting were humans are choosing if they declare a war against magics or not(we are magics)

#23 Dec 19, 2007 9:11 PM

Blaze the Dragon

OOC: And right now, Blaze is attempting to use logic to reason with them to not go to war. He seems to be having an effect on one of them, but another is still prejudiced. The third, we haven't even heard from yet though.

#24 Dec 19, 2007 9:31 PM

shade105
Website

OOC: Yeah, did you read my first and second reply here, they tell a part of the story, we will start on saturday ok, so we can make sure everyone joins, and welcpme to the new peeps

#25 Dec 19, 2007 10:00 PM

xoxmusicislifexox
Website

OCC:ya i read it,  i just found it hard to understand, sorry ^^;

Board footer