Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#51 Nov 28, 2007 9:22 PM

Orthas
Gems: 0

Re: Dragon Academy

Vulcan: What?!...*then he ran out the class with an incredible speed, throwing smoke from his nose*...i can't believe that...what type of school is that?!...why only me and Spyro believe in the innocence of Cynder...i must find her...

#52 Nov 28, 2007 9:28 PM

CynderRules

Teacher: oh well, he won't be coming back either. This school has a strict code of honor that we have followed for generations. Now, would anyone else like to be expelled???

#53 Nov 28, 2007 9:33 PM

Orthas

An unknow figure: well hehehe...wait until my master know that...*disapears on the shadows*
Vulcan:*still looking for Cynder*...Cynder!!, where are u?!...*he waits her response*(great, i will be expelled for this...darn!, i really want to learn control of the emotions and now...forget that i need to find her now!)

#54 Nov 28, 2007 9:46 PM

CynderRules

*Cynder had run into the gardens that surrounded the academy, hiding in a quite large tree that gave her very good cover, though if someone listened hard enough, they could hear her weeping.....*

#55 Nov 28, 2007 9:50 PM

Orthas

Vulcan:*appear at the gardens without breath* ah..ah..i..i think i saw she here....Cynder?!...*recovering breath*ahh.ahh, well i'ill keep searching it, wonder what Spyro is doing now(wait Spyro...that isn't the dragon that defeated DM, and saved Cynder...wow!!!, i talked with it, and we are friends...then i will take care of Cynder until the end of this schoolday for u Spyro, u can count with me...and now to find her)

#56 Nov 28, 2007 10:47 PM

CynderRules

*Cynder decided that she would go back to the temple and see if the guardians would teach her*
Cynder: I might not learn as much, but at least I won't have to deal with bullies and jokers.

#57 Nov 28, 2007 10:50 PM

Orthas

Vulcan:*saw Cynder then he go where she is*, i was looking for u...i see that a lot of people don't want to know the truth uh...where are u going?, i think we can't go back to the school anymore...i'm expelled too...

#58 Nov 28, 2007 10:59 PM

CynderRules

Cynder: Back to the temple, the only home i've ever known. I thought that going to school would be great, but I guess I was wrong, I just hope that Spyro won't be to mad at me..........

#59 Nov 28, 2007 11:03 PM

Orthas

Vulcan: don't worry about he, it looks like he will defend u until the dead if necessary(hope he don't need to do that never), so we head to the temple?, ok let's walk, don't worry all will be fine...(that i wish)

#60 Nov 28, 2007 11:44 PM

Brom the Wise

Illadin spent the rest of that class period satring blankly at the text in his history book, hoping that the class would end soon. In truth, the school day was going as expected, terrable. The bullying, the boredon, punchuated with sudden outburts from the only students he  knew on any level, and the embassment at his clumsyness, just the way he had expected.
     Onec the class was over he burst out into the brightly lit courtyard, thanking every god known and unknown for the good luck in not being callled out for anything. As he wondered, trying to waste the 30 minets before his next class, he spotted another  dragon talking to some shurbbery, at least, he thoght the dragon was talking to the bushes. Upon closer inspection he found that it was that red dragon that had helped him up , and the bushes appred to be crying.
     Illadin was about to ask just what was happing, but at that moment the busshed spoke in the voice of the black dragon.....,"Cynder!! I rememberd her name, finally, I remembered someones name!"
     Quickly hideing behind a clump of bushes and easdropped on the conversation. When he had heard all that was going to be told, Illadin herad a pair of footsteps comming to this hiding place, "Oh, no, they'er comming," he thought in a panic. With fear and excape the only thing in his mind, he turned to run, smacked his head on a neerby tree trunk. Turning the other way, he dashed out into the open, tripped on a proturding tree root, smashed into the earth and lay their, hoping for the best, but fearing the worst, "That black dragon is going tto kill me," he thought, "she's done it before and now she's going to kill me too!"

#61 Nov 29, 2007 12:13 AM

Orthas

Vulcan: hey! you!...you're spying us?, if u wanna talk do it but don't do that again.

#62 Nov 29, 2007 12:17 AM

CynderRules

Cynder: What did you hear???

#63 Nov 29, 2007 12:22 AM

Orthas

Vulcan: tell us all u have heard or...

Unknow figure:*hiden in the shadows*...hmm i see one of the dragon we are looking for...but i can't catch him so there are so many of them...*disapears again*

#64 Nov 29, 2007 12:28 AM

Lancer232
Website

OOC: I'll join this too, I'll use my character from a Fanfiction named Tempest, a pale green dragon with pale yellow stripes, same color as his spines and his belly.  He's a bit of a jokester, but he does know when to knock it off; he's also one of the fastest flyers that Spyro will ever see, along with him being a year older than him.  And I got no clue where we are currently...but I'll just have him pop up on the path not to interrupt anything happening, don't expect a lengthy IC post due to the cluelessness.

Tempest swoops down from the air and lands about 50 feet from the group.

#65 Nov 29, 2007 12:33 AM

CynderRules

*steps forward* I asked you a question!!!!!

#66 Nov 29, 2007 12:36 AM

Orthas

Vulcan:*turns with a so fast moviment and look the incoming green dragon*(who is that guy?)*the two dragons are looking the other*

OOC: i will post the description of my char again ok?, Vulcan is a red dragon, with some peculiaritys, he has blue sapphire eyes, a mark like a blaze of the same color of his eyes, and he can moves so fast if he wants, he don't know why but he can do it.

Vulcan:yeah, *to the dragon that is in the ground* you better answer the question...*then talks to Cynder*calm down Cynder, or all the school will hear us...and that might be troublesome

#67 Nov 29, 2007 12:39 AM

CynderRules

Cynder: Don't worry, I don't bite. *sighs* next time you see Spyro, tell him that I went back to the temple, where I am actually welcomed. Come on Vulcan, lets get outta here, maybe the guardians will teach you too.

#68 Nov 29, 2007 12:41 AM

Orthas

Vulcan: ok, let's go to the temple before something wrong happens.

#69 Nov 29, 2007 12:48 AM

Brom the Wise

Illadin was still shaking from his encounter with the black dragon,"More like a deamon" he thought pulling himself to his feet.
"But she diddn't kill me... she even said she wouldn't bite me..." on his way back to the school, Illadin wondered who that"Spyro" was and how he cold find him.
As he was pondering this, he bumped into a Purple dragon who was running about, shoting something, "What a freaking nut, what's that hes going on about? Cynder, what could he have to do with Cynder?.... Wait a minet....," at that point Illadin understood who that nunning wack job was.
"Hey, hey, HEY, SLOW DOWN, SPIDER.....,SPINNER...., SPYRO, HOLD UP SPYRO!

#70 Nov 29, 2007 12:51 AM

Orthas

Vulcan: i think Spyro will be looking for u like a mad, u think that dragon will give him your message?

#71 Nov 29, 2007 12:54 AM

CynderRules

*hears someone yell Spyro and turns to see him, which in turn he turns toward her and sees her, then he runs at 'Sonic' speed to meet her*

#72 Nov 29, 2007 12:59 AM

Orthas

Vulcan:*heard too the name of Spyro and turn back, but this time Cynder do it with more speed than he, then run to meet Spyro*, Spyro!, how goes it!, i saw u try to follow Cynder so i do it too, i founded her at the gardens...what's going on?...why u look at me like that?

#73 Nov 29, 2007 1:04 AM

CynderRules

*Cynder, however, doesn't make any action to meet up with Spyro, she just prepares for a very emotionally painful discussion*

*to herself* come on Cynder, you have to be strong..........

OOC: btw, did anyone see my pun???

#74 Nov 29, 2007 1:06 AM

Orthas

OOC: what is pun??

Vulcan: (i think that Cynder have a lot of things to say to Spyro...)

#75 Nov 29, 2007 1:08 AM

shade105
Birthday: 23 September
Website

OOC: WOW, talk about char controll, jk its fine, but not too much

Spyro: Cynder, are you alright? I am going to go talk to the principle right now!

Board footer