Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#51 Nov 21, 2007 4:25 PM

hellobob
Gems: 0

Re: Spyro RPG (After Eternal Night)

I want to join, and I want to add many characters! These are them!

1. a little ice whelping that got lost from his parents, (he's 8 years old) his name is Ixen

2. two reporters (one is reporter other is camera guy) that are on the search for the rare purple dragon, their names are Will (cameraman) and Bettie (reporter)

3. Keeara's royal advisor (self explanitory) his name is Keero

4. A lightning dragon that is 2 years older than Spyro and Cynder (which will be trying to flirt with Cynder) his name is Thunder

So i'm going to start now!

*Ixen comes walking in next to Keeara*

Ixen: Where am I? I'm Ixen.

*from a distance you hear Keero's annoying voice coming*

Keero: Queen! Queen! I heard you captured dragons! What about this little one?

Ixen: you have a funny voice.

Keero: What?! Queen! get rid of this one! I advise it!

*then Will and Bettie start coming in the city*

Bettie: We are now in an amazing city and I have a feeling I am going to find the rare purple dragon here!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*meanwhile in Spyro's cell Thunder breaks in to it from the roof*

Thunder: Don't worry dude, I'm getting you out of here!

This is my signature. Like it?

#52 Nov 21, 2007 4:29 PM

Brom the Wise

As the circulation painfully returned to her legs, Cynder sat and took in her suroundings, a simple cell, hay as a bed in one corner, a bucket she had no idea what to use it for sat in the corner to her furthest left.

Tried, moody, and extreamly confused, Cyner thought to turn in for the night. Thinking about what would happen when she woke, and preying for a better day tommrow, she lay down. She dozed for a time till a noise brought her to her sences. A kind of wispering that she couldnt disern the words or even how many voices were talking. Getting to her feet, Cynder tried to find where the voices were comming from, walking slowly around, she followed the voices till she came face to face with some writing on a wall, it read,

"Welcome to where time stands still
you can't leave, no matter your will"

The line below it was in diffrnt handwriting

" Build my fear of what's out there
and cannot breathe the open air "

Then the las line, in still diffrent handwriting said,

Kill, it's such a friendly word
seems the only way
for reaching out again"

Then she heard, in no uncertany this time
"Cynder, I want you to know that if anything goes wrong... I... want to tell you I... "
"Spyro?!?!," she thought extactilly, hoping for some rescue attempet, "That would be his stye, running in, catching things on fire, blowing stupp up, beating off baddies, then using thatt power he has....... why is it taking so long?" then it came to her, their was no rescue attempt, anloy parting words... this strangly, made her feel somehow worse, made her feel truely alone, and with the odd voices gone, all she could do was lay down and hope for sleep to claim her and romover her misery, if only for a moment.

#53 Nov 21, 2007 4:56 PM

CynderRules

cynder wakes up to Keeara ordering her

GET UP!!! It's time for your trial!!!

Cynder sees Spyro by Keeara........on a chain leash.

Come on, you can come willingly, or be brought by force.

Next to her, Inferno was sitting patiently, un-chained.

#54 Nov 21, 2007 5:33 PM

Lancer232
Website

Inferno follows Keeara, but he's not exactly happy about Spyro being in chains.  'I'd melt those chains if I had the chance, but there's no way I'm going to be killed by this...thing's...magic.' He thought to himself while shaking his head.

#55 Nov 21, 2007 6:02 PM

traveller

As the group passed another cell, a human, called Matt poked his face into view.  "Hey.  Wierd bad tempered magic lady." he said rudely to Keeara.  (OOC:  meh...Matt's mouth sometimes tends to land him in trouble)  "When am I getting outta here?  I haven't done anything wrong...apart from walk into your territory by accident."

Matt looked at Spyro, Cynder and Inferno being led on the chains.  "I wouldn't recommend the Bed and breakfast here.  The service here sucks." he said in a joking tone of voice to them, grinning before accidently dropping a little metal orb about the size of a pea.  "Ah smeg...I suppose there's no chance you can pass me that?" Matt said to Keeara again, hoping silently he upset her enough that she'd say no.  His escape plan counted on it.

#56 Nov 21, 2007 6:21 PM

CynderRules

nice try, but i can read your thoughts!! hehe, tho i have to admit this is one of your more clever ones. and do not worry, your trial will be tomorrow, unless you try to escape again.......

Keeara leads the group into a large room, with windows everywhere that depicted scenes of their rise, fall and then their rise again. She took her spot upon the throne on the raised dias. before she spoke, she took off her cloak to reveal that she had very long pale green hair that pooled at her feet.

"now, all that will be witnessed, i am offically bringing this court to order!"

everyone in the room grew dead silent as she continued.

"Spyro, Inferno, Sparx.......and Cynder" you have been accused for trespassing into the Lands of the Faerys.

She waved her arm in an arc movement in front of her, and a very large book appeared and hovered in front of her.

"Now, let us look into the past lives of these beings, and see if for any reason, we should extend their list of crimes!"

Cynder winced at this comment, for she knew just how many horrible things she had done while being controlled by the DM. She only hoped that Keeara knew of her circumstances..........

#57 Nov 21, 2007 6:44 PM

EternalNight

Since hearing the comment from Keeara, Sparx thougth for a moment,

"This does not look good. But maybe it will be my time to stand up and make good use of myself, to tell the real truth about the past of Spyro and Cynder, but not now. At the right moment I will"

#58 Nov 21, 2007 7:00 PM

hellobob

OOC: Why'd you completely ignore me?

This is my signature. Like it?

#59 Nov 21, 2007 7:12 PM

shade105
Birthday: 23 September
Website

Spyro: Please your highness, we came into your lands by accident. We have been frozen in this "Ice" for 10 year, in your so called terf, we are the ones that got rid of Gaul and his minnions, if it wouldn't have been for us, you would not own these lands still, unless you clame the victory for yourself. Please we have done nothing
*Spyro Looks at Cynder*
Spyro: *whisper to Cynder* It will all be alright, im with you, Sparx is here too
*spyro gives a worried Smile, he has lost lots of his Courage because before he knew he had the guardians to back him up, now he doesn't know their fate*

OOC: Hey guys, why did you ignore HelloBob, he is serious about joining, but the "Tunder bargeing in" Was kinda out of place

#60 Nov 21, 2007 7:25 PM

Lancer232
Website

(OOC: I didn't ignore him, but I couldn't think up a response to the actions)

Inferno laid his head on the ground as he listened to the trial.  "How did I get myself into this mess?" He thought and then he put his fore-paws on his head. "I need to remember that saying, 'Curiousity killed the gnorc'." He mentally said to himself, he then just let out a sigh that let a small puff of smoke out of his nostrils.

#61 Nov 21, 2007 9:41 PM

traveller

(OOC:  I'd only just joined...I was following the story...plus I wasn't sure which char he was using.  Sorry, hellobob. 

Additional:  Sonya can be found in my post on design a char...under Matt's profile)

Matt lay back in his cell, thinking back to how he'd been caught.  Sonya had been chasing him again with a group of DM's minions.  He'd just managed to escape when he'd been caught in one of the blizzards that were near the city perimeter.  Next thing he knew he'd been grabbed by Keeara and her goons.  Worse they'd confiscated the two soul gems he'd managed to grab. 

Luckily, they seemed to hate DM so he needn't worry...but they probably thought he was working for Dark Master.  He turned on his side and looked at his left hand, transformed into a draconic one by Strikers presence in his head.  "How do you land yourself in these screw ups?" he muttered to himself gloomily.

#62 Nov 21, 2007 10:18 PM

Hero58
Website

(Ooc: i would like to join too and make my own character as well his name is Vyper and hes a black dragon like cynder also he is one of the Dark masters servants)

Vyper: a mysterious shadow figure appears behind spyro and begins saying his name in a dark voice "spyro....ssspyro"

#63 Nov 21, 2007 10:38 PM

CynderRules

Lets see if you tell the truth!!!

She waves her hand above the book and it flips to a page containing the entirety of Spyro's life.

Hmmmmmm, seems you are a friend! Guards!! Take this young hero to our guest quarters!! He will be treated with the highest honor!!

She then takes her attention back to the book and looks up Inferno's life.

Take the other male with you, he is of no harm to us.

Just as Spyro was about to be led out of the room, Keeara gasps. She jumps from her throne and is upon Cynder in a moment.

I KNEW that there was something familiar about you!!! Wittnesses! This dragon is acctually CYNDER!!! The horrible dragon that led the raid that forced us to hide in the murkiest depths of the forest!!! Who killed any who fell in her way!!!

Her hands start to glow as two large glowing swords were formed around them

For her crimes, SHE WILL DIE!!!!!

#64 Nov 22, 2007 12:40 AM

Lancer232
Website

At the sight of the swords, Inferno jumps right infront of her and Cynder and smoke was billowing out of his nostrils, he was prepairing to show them why his name is Inferno.

#65 Nov 22, 2007 12:51 AM

CynderRules

you think a bit of fire can harm ME?? Do you know why i am called Keeara?? It is because I am the key to ALL of the elements!!!

*starts to make an elemental storm that is starting to suck Cynder in*

#66 Nov 22, 2007 12:53 AM

Lancer232
Website

"I don't think so!" yells Inferno as he sees the storm, he then opens his mouth and a torrent of flames (like Spyro's flame breath's level maxed out) explodes towards Keeara.

#67 Nov 22, 2007 1:18 AM

EternalNight

As everyone started to go out of control, Sparx decided to stand his mark.

Sparx: SHUT UP EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok sure Cynder has done some crimes in the past, but was it all her fault, NO!!
The one who controlled Cynder to do all those horrible crimes was the one & only ape guy Gaul!
I only noticed the truth when Me and Spyro met the Chronicler. Yea thats right, the great old wise one!
But now he's dead and he was defeated by Spyro!!
The Chronicler knows everyone's future, he knows everyones past, so why don't you ask Spyro go get him so that he can testify against this unecessary punishment to an inoccent life whos life was been tortured & ravaged by dark magic.

#68 Nov 22, 2007 1:37 AM

shade105
Birthday: 23 September
Website

*Spyro Breakes Loose from the Guards*
Spyro: Please! She is one of my friends you highness, I ask you to let her go, she has a great, kind heart, and it would be a horrible thing if you did any harm to her. Is your so call peacefull kingdom a revenge seeker. And why do you have our history as if the chronicler!!!
*Spyro also Jumps in the Way of Keera and Cynder*

#69 Nov 22, 2007 1:49 AM

EternalNight

Sparx: Yea, only the great old wise one has our history!! So the real question is, how on earth did you get hold of them?!?!?

#70 Nov 22, 2007 1:55 AM

Hero58
Website

vyper begins glaring at spyro "Kind?! KIND! You...you are weak indeed like the dark master said" begins laughing "well then i guess i can just kill you and your friends right now!"

#71 Nov 22, 2007 1:59 AM

Lancer232
Website

After Inferno finishes the burst of flames, he is completely out of breath and collapses gasping for air.

#72 Nov 22, 2007 2:07 AM

CynderRules

SILENCE!!!!!

Keeara shots a bolt of lightning, stoping Vipers advance on Spyro

This is a magical book that has been handed down my family since its creation!! It was in fact a gift from the Chronicler, to our city, but only those who can use all of the elements have the power to use it!! *tosses the book to Spyro*

Here, if you can find just ONE event in Cynder's life where she thought about another creature before herself or saved someone else's life, i will let you ALL go free!! BUT!! you will be kept under close guard, and if you are unable to find your proof, then your friend will be sentenced to death! And, just to make sure she doesn't get any smart ideas, she will be frozen where she stands!!
*shoots a bolt of energy, encasing Cynder in the same material that Spyro had protected them with at Malefor.

This court is dismissed until tomorrow!!

#73 Nov 22, 2007 2:10 AM

Hero58
Website

vyper stops himself from attacking the dragons and slowly turns his head over to cynder with an evil grin then turns his head back at spyro and the others "well i changed my mind....i'll just take cynder instead as a prisoner!" flys over and grabs cynder.

#74 Nov 22, 2007 2:12 AM

Lancer232
Website

Inferno finally catches his breath and he gets back up.  "This is just NOT our day..." he says as he sees Cynder frozen.  "How did my most powerful attack not phase her?  Am I losing my touch or something?" he then begins to try and breath harmless flames to see if he still has his touch, he accidentally burns himself though. "Yowch!  Yep, I still got it." he then fans his paw as he tries to cool it off.

#75 Nov 22, 2007 2:13 AM

Lancer232
Website

OOC: Was posting when you posted that.

IC: Inferno sees Vyper go after Cynder.  "Spyro!  Cynder's being captured by another dragon!"  he then leaps for Vyper and tries to catch him.

Board footer