Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#151 Jan 04, 2016 9:53 PM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

Re: The Legend of Spyro: The Past Reawakend

((John ffs >.>))

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

#152 Jan 05, 2016 1:09 AM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

(I get it dude I know, alright let's continue for now, if he comes back he will if not then whatever, no point in taking a break when we can continue this for now, fan I hope you can return and rejoin us when your free.)

Marx looked out to see if the figure would come into view but the blizzard hit him in the face.

"Harsh weather buds but let's just hope this is Kyle." He snorted.

Last edited by Mr. John (Jan 05, 2016 1:23 AM)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#153 Jan 05, 2016 5:39 AM

CuttingEdge

All that could be seen of him, even in a reasonable visibility, was a black robe "What the hell are you doing up here? It was far nicer up here when there was no one. I'm not a child, I can take care of myself just fine, now get lost."

#154 Jan 05, 2016 6:42 AM

Mr. John

Argil growled a fierce growl anger seething on his face, Marx just held him back.

"Save it bud he's not worth the breath, I'll say simething so listen close, fine kid whatever but whatever your looking for your not going it here or anywhere, your looking for her right? Shesara, I'm taking a wild guess but you two probably met, and after she dissapeared you've been looking for her? Let me tell you something kid, I seriously doubt she'd care about talking to you. You only met her one time, your not best friends, if she was going to talk to anyone, it'd be the friends that have been here, for her that includes your parents, but that dosen't matter she's gone dissapeared a while back she ain't coming back, she's ether dead or somewhere else, I know cause I searched, I still love her miss her everyday but she made her choice and whatever happened I Wish her well, but she's gone and no one holds it against her she did what she had to do that's it, so give it up kid she's gone move on."

Argil calmed down, he moved with the others back to the base, he wasn't going to attack but he was going to lecture Kyle but figured that was taken care of the others moved back to the base. Marx was still there.

Marx laughed,

"I heard that womanizer comment kid quite frankly I could care less of what some snot nosed spoiled brat kid thinks of me but hey whatever we both hate each other so dosen't really matter right? But let me tell you something, I could care less of what your response is cause I got better things to do then play councilor to some little wretch but kid, she left me standing there like a blithering idiot I got down on one knee and proposed to her telling her I love her, asking her to spend the rest of her life with me, she called me her man just days before in a battle against the greatest evil this realm has seen and his army, and then days later I am so excited I want to get an Awnser even if. She said no we could have worked it out moved on and gone from there, but she gave me no Awnser she simply blinked cried and left no Awnser as to why, just Kay thanks bye. I've been with her for so many bloody years, loving her supporting her, caring for her, and she just left no explanation as to why she didn't even let me know she just bloody left and everything we've been through was torn to shreds and me left a broken mess, you tell the person or in this case dragon how you feel and confess you want to be with them forever and start a family to with them, but they just leave you and dissapear so yeah, it hurt but I got over it moved on she's always a part of me and I love her still but she's gone, our relationship ended when she left, so I was single." He looked at Crystal's retreating figure with the others.

"And with that being that case I'm free to be with who I want and next time kid let your family know where your going, I doubt you care about anything I just said but your hearing from the dragon who was closest to Shesara, about her fate, so give up your pointless quest she's gone kid, she ain't coming back sure as hell wouldn't be talk to you,  if she that's for sure, so stop and move on it's done move on. Your lucky I think the world of your patents personally if we didn't know them we could care less if you froze to death but whatever. Well I'm off you can go walking around like an idiot doing useless stuff or you can go let your family know your safe could less ether way, but deuces I'm out." He left with the others back to the base.

"He's fine Alyssa he's walking around looking for someone who ain't coming back but he's fine." Said Argil. He noticed Xandra was not with them.

(Since fan's gone for now I'll just say Xandra and Ulasht are in some unknown  parts of the Dragon Realms figuring their own  stuff out. They can enter back if or when he returns.)

"Gone huh well she'll figure stuff out that's all I can hope for." He nodded. 

Zerve and Crystal looked at Marx.

"I said what I needed to say I don't regret it." He grunted.

"We know we're fine with but shouldn't you two you know talk?" Zerve gestured to Crystal.

"Yeah." Said Crystal said embarrassed.

"We will I hope it dosen't change anything between us." Said Marx.

"It dosen't your ex girlfriend's not my buisness you are." Crystal smirked.

"But she will be mentioned in this upcoming discussion if us. But no worries let's go." They left.

Argil was left with Edgar and co.

"I gotta ask you guys two things but it's late and I'm tired so when I see you again I will goodnight and see you again soon." Argil said he left and locked up, Crystal stayed with, Argil, Zerve, and Marx for the night.

Last edited by Mr. John (Jan 05, 2016 7:36 AM)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#155 Jan 05, 2016 12:17 PM

CuttingEdge

Kyle scoffed "Looks like I've misjudged him. I thought he's just an idiot, but he really has crap for brains. He still doesn't get it, does he? She's shy, if she left crying without a word, she was startled... I know something about it... But no, " She just dumped me like an idiot so I'm going to ruin her romantic life " And I'm the one being a kid, right? He already has another "Girlfriend".  If that's what love is really about, then I'm afraid that I prefer to be alone. And just you wait, I'll find her even if it's the last thing I do. And if he really thought I was insulting him back then, then I can't even begin to imagine how diseased your brains may be." He continued onward ((you can play "Nuclear" by Mike Oldfield here for better effect)) As he walked, he thought about recent events, when he rejected to join the party, when he tailed Shesara and Marx, when he talked with Shesara. "Does my life really lack anything...? I don't have any friends, people can't get on my level, I'm a textbook definition of a loner, in and out. But does it really trouble me...? I don't think I feel like it does. But still... She was the only person who actually came and talked..." He flashbacked at when Shesara was examining him, when they "talked", when he yelled at her to back off, when Alyssa said that he was gynophobic, which made him embarrassed " Ugh... Such an embarrassment... "He stopped suddenly " She was the first who actually shown interest in my person... She was the first who I think I could make friends with... That's why I'm going to find her. Even if it costs me my life"

#156 Jan 05, 2016 4:51 PM

Mr. John

Marx woke up the next day he sat across from Argil at their table Crystal, and Zerve hadn't woken up yet.

"Big day for both of us." I guess he said rolling his eyes.

"What's up?" Argil asked.

"It's that Kyle kid I feel bad for him, it seems he's just misunderstood. I wish I could help him just to see and talk to Shesara one more time. Plus maybe he'll grow to trust us."

Argil sighed. "Best to just leave it you got your own girlfriend to worry about." Said Argil.

"We're just friends for now but okay." He moved outside a couple of minutes later Crystal followed and went after him Zerve joined Argil.

"You okay?" He asked

"Shesara's gone, Pharika's dead, Ulasht and Xandra dissapeared. I feel like a horrible mess. So not the best." He sighed.

"Why you look happy." Said Zerve.

"I know  I am it's just I miss them but I'll accept it and move on, it's Xandra she tried to to tell me something was wrong but she didn't say and now she's dissapeared I'm worried I just want her to tell me what's wrong. I'm so disconnected from her at times. It hurts I'm her husband and I don't know what will happen but I just want to be there for her to talk to her and help her when I can, but I can't but whatever." He sighed.

"You need to give this time hey if she's gone for good file for divorce and find someone new Spyro married you he can do it."

Argil smirked but sighed.

"Zerve if it comes to that fine. But I swear it's not going to come to that I love her she's my everything if I lose her for good. I'll move on but not to date just move on and do what I gotta do, but I am never going to get another dragon was Xandra's my one and only she's my everything I'm commited to her till the day I die that's not going to change ever, so I just hope we can work it out, the problems I mean." Said Argil.

"Good but let's forget it you look happy for some reason the Dragon Realm Hero Ball's been cancelled let's go visit Spyro and Cynder." He nodded.

"Yeah I'll be okay you know where they are?" He perked up looking like himself again.

"I do let's go." He teleported them there.

Cayla Mills

#157 Jan 05, 2016 5:10 PM

CuttingEdge

Last edited by CuttingEdge (Jan 09, 2016 6:43 PM)

#158 Jan 05, 2016 6:55 PM

Mr. John

Zerve teleported them to Paradise Cove a beautiful palm tree filled area with beautiful beaches and iceans and hotels they saw Spyro on one knee proposing to Cynder.

"Cynder will you make me the happiest dragon alive and marry me." Asked Spyro.

Cynder smiled and teared up kissing him. "Yes Spyro of course." She smirked. They kissed and nuzzled.

"Boom goes the dynamite." Said Zerve.

Spyro and Cynder turned to them.

"Indeed." Said Spyro.

Spyro, Cynder, Argil, and Zerve talked and had lunch celebrating their friends engagement they also learned Syyreth had been rising but he was not fully revived yet.

"How many days?" Asked Argil.

"Five somehow the count down got cut in half. Syyreth the Creep is a very powerful dragon his very essence has been being felt almost everywhere." Said Spyro.

"You guys just got engaged and now this." Zerve sighed.

"We got it covered we get married tomorrow small ceremony no hassle. Besides were dedicated to our work right." Cynder laughed.

"Although next time you guys are coming on break with us." Spyro laughed.

"Where's Marx?" Spyro asked.

Argil explained all the events that happened.

"Guess I shouldn't be surprised well, this kid sounds misunderstood I wish him well." Said Cynder.

"But Marx is going to find him huh?" Asked Cynder.

"I don't know but I'll let him handle it but he probably won't be with us for the next battles." Said Argil.

"Fine but we wish him well. Now eat up your on vacation with us leave your worries behind." Said Cynder.

"Good cause I could use some stress free days." Laughed Argil. He and Zerve chatted with Spyro and Cynder and enjoyed the time with their friends Argil finally looking happy again and feeling better.

Marx and Crystal stood across from each other.

"So we're good." Asked Marx.

"Yeah we are I wish you well good luck, and I'm sorry this couldn't work out but I'm glad we're staying friends." Marx nodded as Crystal shook his hand they hugged she had been offered a job in Lowryn in The Resistance's west side taking it up she would be away she and Marx agreed to be just friends but it would be okay she left but turned back.

"Marx?" She said.

"Yeah." He replied briskly.

"Don't give up on Shesara." She said.

"But Crystal I can't I don't want to get in Kyle's way. If he feels for her. He should see where it goes."

"You loved her first have you stopped?" She asked.

"Never he responded."

"Then go do what you have to do but don't quit." She nodded.

"I'll try." He said

"That's all I ask." She left this would be the last time Marx and co would see her for a while.

He put on some Armor for the freezing cold mountain.  He was ready.

He packed some other armor for the mountains and forests too. He also had Shesara's armor and the engagement ring they were all in a bag he put it on and made his way up into the mountains ignoring the blizzard he saw Kyle's footprints heading in the east direction.

"Good luck Kyle I hope we can be friends one day. I'm sorry about what I said, good luck in your quest if you find her go from there, she will talk to you I'm sure." Marx headed in the east direction.

"Kyle's journey inspired me to try and find her, I gotta try I need to get some resolution to this and some closure and maybe who knows marry her on the spot, she's my one and only." He thought about all the memories he had with Shesara. And smiled.

"I remember the first day I saw her and fell in love with her, we built a relationship up, I should have followed her. At least I would know where she is and maybe she would be married to me. I hope she's not dead she means everything to me. Whatever happens Shesara I'm here for you." He nodded as he headed into a cold forest.

(This is my last post until fan posts again, this entire storyline with Kyle and Marx feels pointless without them finding Shesara maybe fan can have her appear one last time then write her out, I don't know what his plans with her are but this thing needs resolution. Otherwise it just feels like their searching for nothing, Also Xandra's thing needs to be resolved. I'll wait till he posts I miss RPing with him and this just doesn't feel right without him. If he doesn't post by June the RP will be cut short and finish after the final battle against Malefor and forces. I'm sorry Edge I know you hate me for this but it doesn't feel fare that fan can't keep up and at least this might give him a chance too. Also Kyle and Marx need that part of their story to have an ending but, hopefully it can so thus is it for me till fan posts again or not.)

Last edited by Mr. John (Jan 06, 2016 5:31 PM)

Cayla Mills

#159 Jan 09, 2016 6:27 PM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

(Expect me to post on the 13th/14th)

#160 Jan 09, 2016 6:51 PM

CuttingEdge

((I'll hold you to that .3.))

The battle was fierce, Kyle was practically dancing around cerberus, shooting from his revolver and slashing at its paws, making him fall down, lowering his heads. Kyle, using the leverage, backflipped from the hound's paw, up close to his heads, cutting off one with a mighty slash, aided by a battle cry. Cerberus roared in agony and fury, the impact sent Kyle flying, sticking his sword in the ground just before he fell off the mountain, holding onto it for dear life, teeth clenched tightly. When it was over, he stood straight, pulled the sword out and threw it over his shoulder "One down, two to go..."

#161 Jan 09, 2016 8:19 PM

Mr. John

(Good I'm back no more breaks or whatever. As I rather not have you guys cuss up a storm against me which would be deserved but hooefully dosen't happen let's go my boys. If fan dosen't post on the 13th/14th he buys us ice cream.)

Marx continued into the forest it was frozen and cold frozen he was carrying molten fury it sheathed.

He saw footprints they looked feline like.

"Snow leopards but not the good kind. Zerve told me that bad and good snow leopards lived up here. But I'm out of reach of the good ones. Time to stomp to it." He moved into the forest deeper.

Cayla Mills

#162 Jan 09, 2016 8:25 PM

CuttingEdge

((I'd rather not make more of a mess for him to read right now, I just figured out. I'm gonna wait until 13/14th))

#163 Jan 09, 2016 10:37 PM

thetruefan
Website

#164 Jan 09, 2016 10:46 PM

CuttingEdge

Kyle grunted "As much as I appreciate the feelings and all that, could you please fall back until I take care of the issue behind?" *he pushed her to the side to raise Retaliation up at Cerberus, unleashing a devastating bullet, crushing the second head.

#165 Jan 09, 2016 10:50 PM

thetruefan
Website

Shesara looked back at the Cerberus, and backed off. She used her Sylvan abilities to control the environment and aid his battle.

#166 Jan 09, 2016 10:54 PM

Mr. John

(He's back so no worries but fan just let us know if you think your going somewhere.)

Marx came out of the forest noticing the footprints heading west, he saw Shesara and Kyle.

"Kyle, wait and her too. Well I'd better help those snow Lepords are gone, so time to slay a dog." He jumped down on top of Cerbarus's second head.

"Hey doggie what's wrong ran out of cats to chase." Cerbarus threw him down and snapped at him Marx went flying back dazed.

"Aren't the birds sweet tonight he said dazed." He shook it off and bit Cerbarus sending it reeling back it slammed him down and bit him throwing him aside. Cerbarus growled at Kyle and Shesara. It tried to snap at them but Marx slashed it in half with Molten Fury. Cerbarus only having one head. Marx got up briskly molten fury drew.

"Usually I like dogs but you need disinclined." He snarled, he looked at Kyle and put Molten Fury away. He walked off heading into the forest.

Last edited by Mr. John (Jan 09, 2016 10:56 PM)

Cayla Mills

#167 Jan 09, 2016 10:59 PM

CuttingEdge

"The blizzard stopped... Could it be her?" He shook his head "Stay focused, you're a sniper!" The white haired sniper threw his rifle over his back and charged at Cerberus with his sword and revolver. He started shooting at him, making the hound back off gradually. He used the leverage to send another sniper bullet into the roof of the cave, making it collapse on top of the monster, pinning him effectively to the ground. With another mighty slash, the third head fell off. Kyle sighed in relief "Sit." And his sword disappears, his revolver is hidden in his coat. He turned back to Shesara, being his coldand collected self, said briefly "Let's go back to the resistance base. Everyone's worried." He reached out with his hand, suggesting for her to grab it.

#168 Jan 09, 2016 11:01 PM

thetruefan
Website

Shesara grabbed his hand with might. "I'm following."

#169 Jan 09, 2016 11:04 PM

CuttingEdge

"Don't panic. That's okay." As he was saying the sentence, they started turning into mist. As a cloud of dust, Kyle flew back to the resistance base, dragging Shesara along. They reappeared at the entrance, and as soon as that happened, he backed away quickly with a blush.

#170 Jan 09, 2016 11:09 PM

thetruefan
Website

"Hah! That was... exciting!" She said, looking at the human. "How did you do that? You know how to teleport? And use magic? You've got to teach me!" She said it, all at once, pretty quickly.

#171 Jan 09, 2016 11:12 PM

CuttingEdge

"T-That's an inborn skill..." He said, not looking at her, probably to hide his face. "Something like form and phase shifting combined."

#172 Jan 09, 2016 11:14 PM

thetruefan
Website

"Uhhhh... Kyle?" Shesara asked, carefully. She changed her tone all of a sudden. "Umm... is there's something... am I bothering you?"

#173 Jan 09, 2016 11:18 PM

CuttingEdge

"No. Everything's fine. No worries." (Oh crap, if I don't do something quick, she'll either notice or get the wrong idea again...)

#174 Jan 09, 2016 11:22 PM

thetruefan
Website

( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Shesara looked at him with doubt for a moment, but shrugged and looked at the entrance. "We're going in now, yea?"

#175 Jan 09, 2016 11:25 PM

CuttingEdge

"Go ahead. I don't like being among people." He started walking off, then suddenly stopped "Hey... Tell them I'm alright, okay? I'm sure they've been worried. And... ... Nevermind...

Board footer