Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#126 Dec 12, 2015 9:14 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Re: The Legend of Spyro: The Past Reawakend

(Oh get a room would ya? Kidding, kidding, listen I don't know why you guys are objecting to a break, but regardless you've both earned it this thing's not gonna get up and walk away, so just spend time with your family, play a game, or do something you enjoy. It's a three week break we'll be back and pickup from there so no worries, so I'm off until then RP's official hiatus begins now, see you guys then, and again even if you both don't celebrate it Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!)

Last edited by Mr. John (Dec 12, 2015 9:16 PM)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#127 Dec 12, 2015 10:55 PM

Paranoia
Award: contest mod
Gems: 136
Birthday: 6 February
Website

Closing this temporarily on request from the creator

#128 Dec 23, 2015 1:41 AM

Mr. John

You (We're back in business next time I need to take a break I'll just take it. And let you guys continue on.)

Argil got a message on his communicator.

"This is Argil what you sure? Can it wait Xandra's telling me and Edgar something important? What you sure okay fine. Guys I gotta go Resistance buinsness Xandra tell me whatever this is tomorrow. Edgar you can let yourself out you guys take care." Argil woke up Marx and Zerve they locked up and headed to the base.

Spyro was talking to everyone Cynder beside him they were still on break but came back to discuss something with the team.

"Many years ago even before Bolas and Yawgmoth stepped foot here there were others. They were the first dragons the first ones to step foot here in the Dragon Realms Nevith the fire dragon, Rythin the water dragon and Syrreth the shadow dragon. They molded the realms and were the original founders of this place. They sought peace and happiness and their goals were accomplished. But Syrreth became mad with power he thought he should not rule over everything. Nevith and Rythin opposed him and sealed him away deep underground in Mystia a beautiful serene place. They rule over the heavens their all gods. But the seal on Syrreth's seal is being cracked in 10 days it will open and he will return. Guys we cannot face him none of our attacks would faze him but we can seal him away for good be prepared for anything, when me and Cynder return we'll make plans, that's all dismissed." Said Spyro

Spyro and Cynder stayed behind to talk to Argil and co.

Last edited by Mr. John (Dec 23, 2015 1:49 AM)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#129 Dec 23, 2015 3:52 PM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

Kyle was searching practically everywhere, every mountain, every corner, every cave. He came across a swamp, running around the bog "For crying out loud.. Shesara, am I right? Where are you? Sorry if you were offended when I called you gross, right? Just come out already!"

Just about then, from behind a batch of withered trees, a gang of bandits walked out, brandishing all kinds of weapons from scimitars to daggers or even battle maces. The one that stood out, apparently the leader, stepped forth and spoke "Well well... what a cute little thing you are. Are you lost, sonny? Where's your mommy?"

Kyle stepped forth nonchalantly, with no haste or even a hint of nerves whatsowever "Hmph. 'Cute', huh..? Tell me something - how do you think you'd feel if a little 'cutie' like myself would wipe that skin bag you call a butt around the floor, listening to you whining like a little sissy, begging for me to make it stop?"

He laughed at that "Well, aren't we the feisty one.. Nice try, kid. But that mouth of yours will do you no good... We'll teach you some manners, boy" And they started stepping closer to the white-haired sniper.

He sighed casually and looked to the side "I'll try to make it quick..."

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

#130 Dec 23, 2015 4:57 PM

Mr. John

"They won't be able to help us not this time around, Xandra, Edgar, anyone else they will be no match for this enemy, not even we can be. We may not make it out of this battle alive. I want you to be prepared for anything. We take our leave for now." Said Spyro.

"Be prepared train hard give it your all but know this maybe our final battle." Cynder left with them.

Argil nodded after locking up the base and going home and making sure all was safe and secure Marx and Zerve returned to bed, still having enough energy Argil returned to Edgar and Xandra still awaiting Xandra's explanation.

Cayla Mills

#131 Dec 23, 2015 6:36 PM

CuttingEdge

-2 minutes later-

All the goons laid scathered all around the place, immobilized or knocked out. Kyle was sitting on their leader like he was a bench, cleaning his revolver, his rifle supported on the chief, his sword stuck in the ground next to him.

#132 Dec 25, 2015 5:02 PM

Mr. John

*Meanwhile*

Zyria used a shadow strike and took Draco down, he tried to claw her but she tripped him and used shadow fire to render him unconscious. He got back up five seconds later the two shook hands.

"Not bad sis you've gotten better." He smirked.

"Not so bad yourself let's go home." They headed off, but saw a pure blue crystal dragon with green eyes.

"Whoa never seen one if them before they say crystal dragons are a rare sight wait." Said Draco.

"Can you stop gawking we gotta get home." Said Zyria.

"Hang on." Draco ran up to the crystal dragon and started talking to her she seemed to recognize him.

"Great now he's talking to strangers seriously Draco stranger danger it's not that hard to remember." Zyria joined them.

Cayla Mills

#133 Dec 26, 2015 3:07 PM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

(Excuse me for the lack of activity, I've got a lot of projects to hand in. Expect me to come online permanently for a while in a few days.)

#134 Dec 27, 2015 12:21 AM

Mr. John

(Dosen't really matter I'm enjoying the holidays so the RP is the farthest thing from my mind, but by January I'll be refreshed and ready to go more then ever, but I'm fitting time in, as far as your work goes good luck.)

Zyria walked up to the crystal dragoness.

"Ah whoever you are I guess if my bro trusts you must be okay I guess still though I don't fully trust you." She said.

"I don't blame you but I know your father and your uncle well, pertecularly your uncle." The crystal dragoness said going red.

Name: Crystal.

Appearance: An all light blue dragon made of crystal. Fully adult sized green eyes, and a raindrop tail tip.

Personality: Kind and caring wise and Intellegent too.

Abblities: Can claw, swipe, bite and ram enemies can manipulate water to create objects, battle foes, help allies ECT, can use magic to help allies too.

Backstory: An old friend of Argil and Marx's she's a crystal dragon a rare species of dragon that is rarely spotted, she's the newest member of the Resistance. Battling alongside them to protect the Dragon Realms she has a crush on Marx who returns her feelings.

"Her name's Crystal she's a a rare species of crystal dragon that can breathe water." Said Draco.

"Eh that's pretty cool but what are you doing out here? Just taking a night stroll." Said Zyria.

"I'm heading home. To Shimering Falls my home it's late why don't I take you home here." She touched some green and red gems that restored their mana and health. They followed her home.

Marx and Zerve were still up they were talking before heading to bed. They heard the door knock. Argil opened it.

"Hey you two how was training." Said Argil.

"It's all ogre now dad Shrek is love Shrek is life." Said Zyria Argil chuckled.

"And after Zerve showed us what that was I am still grossed out but eh it is what it is." Said Argil.

"Anyway don't out to late next time or your grounded for a week." Argil said sternly.

"Dad I kicked Draco's butt dosen't that get me off the hook." Said Zyria. Draco rolled his eyes.

"No it dosen't work like that now go to bed. No staying out past 8:00 PM next time it's 10:30 PM none of next time." Said Argil with a serious face.

"Fine goodnight." They raced to bed but knew their dad was right.

"Ahem." Said Argil they kissed Argil and went to bed.

"Dad of the year award goes to me." Said Argil. He saw Crystal.

"Yo girl how's it hanging?" He said.

"Good to see you too." She smiled, Marx raced to the door both Marx and Crystal went red.

"Thanks for bringing them back you two get aquinted." Said Argil leaving and joining Xandra and Edgar again.

"Hey Crystal good to see you." Said Marx.

"You too Marx do you wanna?" Crystal went red.

"Hang out yeah tomorrow. I'll meet ya at your place." She smirked and left. Marx smiled and went to bed Zerve did too.

"Xandra I love you but could you just tell us what's up? It's getting late and we all need to tune in." Said Argil sheepishly.

(Can't continue without fan at this point I'll post after he does.)

Last edited by Mr. John (Dec 27, 2015 1:00 AM)

Cayla Mills

#135 Dec 27, 2015 6:18 PM

thetruefan
Website

(Reports of my death were bullcrap!)

Xandra couldn't talk to any of them. She rejected to talk, but still were in business.

#136 Dec 27, 2015 6:38 PM

CuttingEdge

Edgar scoffed "Dragging me here to tell me nothing? You're a meanie poopoo head..."

-Meanwhile at the swamp-

Kyle scoffed, still cleaning his revolver "So... how's the weather down there?"

The chief grunted "You'll pay for this, kid..."

"Mmmhm~" He stood up,kicking him in the face as he did. "Say Hi to whoever sent 'cha, 'kay?" He grabbed his rifle and sword. Twilight's Edge disappeared on his back, and he tied Retaliation to his back with a thick leather strap. He left, still looking for Shesara.

-15 minutes later-

"Shesara, for crying out loud! Where did you go? I've travelled like 300 kilometers already... you could make me that pleasure of letting me find you!"

#137 Dec 27, 2015 11:12 PM

Mr. John

Argil just kissed Xandra on the forehead and went to bed.

*The next day.*

Argil decided to take Draco and Zyria alone to the secret location he just guessed Xandra needed some alone time.

Marx and Crystal were in Shimmering Falls a beautiful crystal clear lake with a crystal clear waterfall, Zerve was visiting family back on earth, in Washington, DC

Argil walked with Draco and Zyria through a secre hidden place filled with snow and ice Glacial Hideaway.

"Dad where's mom?" Said Draco.

"Going through a rough patch let me and the others deal with it, your mom is very secretive when she's ready to talk she will." Said Argil.

"Guess that makes sense mom closes herself off a lot but we'll be there for her when she needs us just not now that's her call to talk when she needs too." Said Zyria.

"Well put Zyria now let's forget about it and enjoy our time together." They nodded and headed off playing and chatting along the way.

"So how have things been Resistance been busy?" Said Crystal.

"Yeah but it's the best job protecting and keeping everyone safe saving our world it's nice going to bed knowing we kept everything safe." Said Marx.

Crystal nodded.

"Good I'm glad I joined you guys now let's go see the place." They talked and chatted and caught up bonding over their time together.

Last edited by Mr. John (Dec 28, 2015 12:18 AM)

Cayla Mills

#138 Jan 02, 2016 6:57 PM

thetruefan
Website

(Alrighty, I am done.)
Xandra decided to take herself in arms and followed the others. "So where are we goin' pals?" She asked in her most friendly tone. It wasn't depression that hit her; It was some strange emotion that she have never experienced before. Some kind of fear, worry & anger combination.

#139 Jan 02, 2016 7:12 PM

CuttingEdge

-In the mountains, 500km away from the resistance base-

Kyle had a black robe over himself, climbing the mountain, a blizzard hitting him in the face. "Why the hell am I even doing this for that lizard..."

-Meanwhile, back in the resistance base-

Rossiel walked up to Edgar, who was still laying on the scene asleep, with a bottle of Mead in his hand. "Wake up, brother."

"Uuuhhhh..." He opened his eyes slowly, looking around through blurred eyelids, recognizing a familiar face "whaaat...."

"Have you seen Kyle anywhere? We haven't seen him ever since the party"

"I have no clue where he is, but I can feel that he's just as fine as ever. No injuries, stable mind. He's 100% fine. "

"Well, just make sure Alyssa doesn't..-"

"WHERE IN THE HELL IS KYLE?!"

Edgar groaned and let his head hit the scene "Bad day for a hangover..."

#140 Jan 03, 2016 1:58 AM

Mr. John

(I never made it clear how long this will continue but I'll continue with this RP as long as I can I'll probably be longer then Age of Heroes so but it won't be too long, after that fan can do the sequel, then Edge, and I'll do one more, the first two will still have everyone in it, but the fourth will focus solely on their kids and them protecting them the Dragon Realms, also other characters from other video game series, anime series ECT may appear so there'll be that too. If you guys have a favourite character from a game, anime, comic ECT  you can put them in the RP and you can do that for the future RP's as well, they'll just be minor appearances though like say they just appear to help the characters combat a threat and then they'll return home, they won't need character sheets but they will be described of course. So those are the plans if you guys don't like this just let me know and we won't have to do this, we can just do this RP and that'll be it for now, but it's up to you two, anyway back to action!)

Argil, Draco, and Zyria made their way through Glacial Hideaway.

"Hey dad we've seen a weird human's around town lately are they on our side?" Said Draco.

"Yeah they give us the creeps I like dad, and the Zeo Mages, but honestly every other human just seems weird to me." Said Zyria.

Argil laughed.

"Truth be told they creep me out too, but I love em you'll get used to them, and learn to trust them, and they are starting not to creep me out too, but as for who you saw it's most likely Edgar, Rossiel, and Alyssa, their your aunts and uncles. You'll meet them eventually and trust me they can be annoying and make you wanna cover your ears sometimes, but their the best warriors and friends a dragon can ask for, and I was kidding their not annoying their the best. But that never leaves here Kay." Argil said laughing.

"Kay." Said Draco and Zyria.

"Anyway yes they are your aunts and uncles but I never officially asked them to be so yeah there's that we'll hopefully eventually." He continued.

"You trust them dad that's good enough for us so we are fine with them being our aunts and uncles." Said Draco.

"Yeah and I guess we can grow to trust human's, although the thought makes me gag." Said Zyria.

"But we'll do it." She said nodding.

"Good that's all I ask you two make me so proud." Said Argil.

"It helps that we have a good dad." Said Draco.

"Yeah dad you raised us well, mom too and we love you both and are glad your our parents."

Argil smiled and teared up hugging them, they hugged back.

"As your dad just hearing that makes me so happy you are the best son and daughter a parent could as for and I will be here for you and love you till my dying breath." Said Argil.

"We know dad and we love you too." Said Draco.

"Will you love us in the afterlife?" Asked Zyria.

"Always and I'll be watching over you always." Said Argil nodding.

Zyria and Draco and Argil hugged Argil put an arm around both as they continued on.

"Thanks dad that's all we ask." Said Zyria.

"Yeah." Said Draco.

"Thanks me too." Said Argil.

They stopped in front of an Abadoned fortress.

"Malefor." Argil said with a growl.

"Is he here dad?" Draco said in fear.

"No son but he may return he truly is the arch nemesis of the Resistance and the greatest foe the Dragon Realms has ever seen, vicious,  remorseless, cold, Intellegent, he and his army really are the greatest foe's of the Dragon Realms with him bring the greatest villain of the Dragon Realms. He even took over temporarly You know next time we face him we drive him away for good, but his legacy lives on. But don't worry we will stop him, for good, this is one of his old forts hasn't been used in years let's go." Argil said walking on Draco and Zyria followed.

Zerve was standing in front of something, they saw him and hugged him he hugged back.

"Hey how was the family visit?" Asked Argil.

"Good family's great we rang in 2016 and had a good holiday how you doin?" Asked Zerve.

"Good matter a fact were almost at our destination." Said Argil they stopped in front of crystal statues of Edgar, Rossiel, Alyssa, and Xandra.

"Dad you made this?" Asked Zyria.

"Yup it's a present for Edgar and his buds were going to put it in the Resustance base as a way to say thanks to them, for helping to protect the realms, as for Xandra's one it's to show her how much se means to me even now your mom makes me blush and I still fall in love with her everyday plus she's one of the protector's of this world, and it is forever in debt to her worked on it for three months." Said Argil.

"It's not the last ones there are others but that's a story for another time." Said Zerve.

"Let's take them there now are they all going to the base?" Asked Zyria.

"Yup it's actually part of some big dinner we have planned The Dragon Realm Hero Ball, it's a party going on tommorow final day of our break, so were going to have, dinner, food  drinks stuff everyone's going to be dressing up, and dancing, having a good time but it's a celebration of the heroes protecting our world I'm going to invite everyone but not a word of it to the guests of honor the surprise will be presented to them after." Draco and Zyria nodded and followed Argil and Zerve they went to a cabin, Argil gave them armor but said thy would use it only when they reach 18, Draco and Zyria, thanked saying they enjoyed the trip they returned to Warfang, and Draco and Zyria went to train and hang with Spyro and Cynder's 15 year old son a purple and black dragon named Spyder. Zerve helped Argil moved the crystal statues into storage in the Resistance base.

Marx and Crystal joined them both looking happy about their date, they went into the base seeing Edgar and co.

"Oh you guys how goes it?" Asked Marx.

Last edited by Mr. John (Jan 03, 2016 3:10 AM)

Cayla Mills

#141 Jan 03, 2016 8:27 AM

CuttingEdge

All the three of them turned around to look at them, Edgar had bruises all over his face, still laying flat with Alyssa atop of him, Rossiel standing next to them.

" Uuuhhh...."Edgar moaned or of pain and looked at them upside down. "Suuuup...?"

#142 Jan 03, 2016 4:53 PM

Mr. John

Argil looked at the scene and started quietly chuckling. He looked over at Xandra and noticed the look on her face concerned he just shook it off and turned to the others again, knowing Xandra would talk when she was ready he was still laughing but stopped

"You tell us cause unless you and Alyssa have got some weird sexual foreplay thing going on something's up right?" Zerve asked with a smirk.

"Who are they Marx?" Crystal asked him quietly.

"Edgar and Rossiel they carry the Legacy of Thantos and have special demon/angel abblities and powers at their disposal as well as being good with riffles hand to hand combat ECT, Alyssa is Edgar's girlfriend or wife, I'm not really sure right I guess their married but eh don't know, she's an archer probably the best we've seen, and Xandra's Argil's wife, she's a soul breaker a dragon who can use spiritual and unusual abblities to rip her opponents souls to shreds, as well as she's got access to the second elemental breath of the shadow element shadow fire, she's fully mastered it dosen't use the shadow element herself, but has made shadow fire her own element and uses it to combat and battle foes, their some of greatest heroes we've ever had the pleasure of teaming up with plus their our friends." Said Marx, quietly.

Crystal nodded and just listened to what was happening.

Last edited by Mr. John (Jan 03, 2016 5:10 PM)

Cayla Mills

#143 Jan 03, 2016 8:40 PM

CuttingEdge

"A foreplay, you say? Guess that's gonna have to wait until' we go home..." He looked up at Alyssa, smirking mischievously "I like it rough~"

She slapped him briefly. He dropped his head again as if nothing happened, looking back at them. "So yeah, Kyle's gone. He's currently more than 500km away, that's all I know."

Then he noticed someone he never saw before and smirked "Gonna introduce her~?"

#144 Jan 03, 2016 10:42 PM

Mr. John

"Oh don't we all." Said Argil giving Xandra a seductive look and licking his lips.

"But this is Crystal an old friend of mine and Marx and a crystal dragon a rare species of dragon that only breathes ice or water is just made of crystal. Also the newest addition to the Resistance." Said Argil continuing.

"Nice to meet you all Edgar, Rossiel, Alyssa, Xandra, I've already met Zerve but any friend of Argil, and Marx, is a friend of mine." Crystal said bowing.

"So you had a kid huh congrats?" Said Argil.

"But if he's missing we might as well look for him 500km from here must be Frigid Pass it's a snow icy place plagued by blizzards at times, sadly there's one today. But if he's your kid he should be fine. We can stand the cold but just in case." Zerve pulled out some coats and scarf's and hats for Edgar and co we bought them in case you guys needed them, you can keep them or wear them your choice, but let's go, we'll meet you there."

Zerve, Argil, Marx, And Crystal headed to the location but it would take time time to get there, about two hours later they arrived at the mountain base snow and cold winds blew pass them they pushed on.

"Hey Kyle you up here?" Marx asked into the cold blizzard air.

Cayla Mills

#145 Jan 04, 2016 8:41 AM

CuttingEdge

Kyle heard a familiar voice high in the mountains, identifying the character as Marx "Oh for crying out loud... What the hell is this womanizing jerk doing here..."

#146 Jan 04, 2016 5:32 PM

Mr. John

"It's freezing up here it bothers me even now, we maybe tough but even we have our limits." Said Argil shivering from the cold.

"I know, next time winter clothes and armor this place is so cut off though only a few polar bears and snow leopards live up here but there pretty much cut off from everyone and this place is too." Said Zerve.

"Well we ain't coming back up here for a while." Said Crystal she stayed close to Marx and he put a wing over her to stay warm, they moved up the mountain forging through the cold sir they saw a figure in the distance thinking it was Kyle, Marx called out.

"Kyle were friends of your parents their worried about you come back with us to them so they know your okay." Said Marx they could barely see if it was him the figure was human in shape but the blizzard was heavily blocking their view, and they could only make out this person's 's dark silhouette.

Cayla Mills

#147 Jan 04, 2016 5:55 PM

thetruefan
Website

(I can't really follow up the story)

#148 Jan 04, 2016 6:26 PM

Mr. John

(That's fine, work and your personal life are more important so we 'll stop here, we can't continue without you so, I'm afraid we'll just go on hiatus for now, if you don't post again for a while the RP will be done with, You've both done amazing, but let's just take a hiatus until fan posts again.)

Last edited by Mr. John (Jan 04, 2016 8:15 PM)

Cayla Mills

#149 Jan 04, 2016 7:52 PM

thetruefan
Website

I didn't say I'm leaving

#150 Jan 04, 2016 8:07 PM

Mr. John

(The RP will be left open were just going on a short break. Until you return for now.)

Last edited by Mr. John (Jan 04, 2016 8:18 PM)

Cayla Mills

Board footer