Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#76 Dec 07, 2015 7:53 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Re: The Legend of Spyro: The Past Reawakend

(What Edge said, besides their waiting for the gang at the party anyway so no real point to skip your turn.)

"I'm going to bed." Said Argil, he left and went to bed locking up.

"Night, he went to the Warfang Tunnels and blasted the boulders out of the way with an earth shot. Xandra, Ulasht, Shesara are you guys still down here, the battle's over Malefor's dead as are his forces, we can return home." He said he was looking for Shesara.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#77 Dec 07, 2015 8:06 PM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

-At Kyle's sniping point-

By the time being, he already fell asleep, failing to resist his urge to rest any longer, still laying in his sniping position, even as he's asleep.

-Meanwhile, at the party-

"Are you sure that Kyle will be okay, Rossiel?" Alyssa asked.

"He's a big boy, he knows how to take care of himself. Besides - He's not just anyone's kid. With that in mind, I wouldn't lay a finger on him if I were a villain."

"Did he seem to be in a good mood when you asked him?"

"He said nonchalantly, that he sees others as something that merely complicates his life, and nothing above. He remarked that especially woman. like he said, "They're good for nothing, they only excel at giving me creeps"."

Alyssa had a worried expression on her face

"Don't worry, he's tougher than he looks."

"That's not what I'm worried about. Think: If he's introverted all the way to this point, how do you think he'll ever find someone to love?"

Edgar pushed in-between the two, not even trying, carrying a giant (I mean it) subwoofer on his shoulder "THIS PLACE NEEDS SOME MUSIC, AM I RIGHT? OF COURSE I AM."

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

#78 Dec 07, 2015 9:03 PM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

(NAH son I am currently a bit busy preparing for Hanukkah vacation gimmie some time)

#79 Dec 07, 2015 9:35 PM

Mr. John

(I was going to mention that. The Holidays are coming up why don't you guys take a break and we can resume this RP on January the 3rd in the new year, until then we're on a 4 week break. Happy Holidays!)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#80 Dec 07, 2015 9:47 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra nodded, walking to their house, as well as Ulasht. Shesara did nothing, just blinked out of the area.

#81 Dec 07, 2015 10:07 PM

Mr. John

(Okay we can start the break after Sunday.)

Marx stopped her.

"Shesara wait follow me for a second." Said Marx. He led her somewhere.

Cayla Mills

#82 Dec 07, 2015 10:13 PM

thetruefan
Website

She nervously followed him, looking around.

#83 Dec 07, 2015 10:29 PM

CuttingEdge

-Meanwhile, at the sniping point-
Kyle woke up suddenly with a jumpstart, looking around before understanding where he is. He picked himself off the ground and to the camp, careful not to get spotted by  anyone. On his way he saw Marx and Shesara, deciding to tail them from a sound and sight-safe distance

Last edited by CuttingEdge (Dec 07, 2015 10:30 PM)

#84 Dec 07, 2015 10:40 PM

Mr. John

(Fan if you want take a break you could, like I said after Sunday we're taking a break till the 3rd, but if you got to get ready for Hanukkah, then enjoy your break, we could wait till you get back.)

Marx led her to a garden it was filled with lights, Graviton was parked there, and Shesara's battle suit was hanging beside it as well as two others.

"We fixed it up, and made two other ones, Spyro wants you to keep Graviton it's a battleship with cannons, the fire lasers and guns ECT well equipped for battle. Also there's a picnic here for us, but before that, welcome to the Bolt Garden, it's a great place we found come visit it if you want, but next Shesara, we've been together for a while and I've grown more fond of you as days went by, I love you and I just want to ask. Will you marry me?" Marx asked getting down on one knee revealing the golden, engagement ring with a ruby in the centre.

Cayla Mills

#85 Dec 07, 2015 11:09 PM

CuttingEdge

Kyle (In his head): ugh... Females... This is horrible, do why does this get so much of my attention? ..."love "... I know that word. Edgar and Alyssa were using it often, but I never really felt on my own skin what does love feel like... But from what I gathered, it's a disfunction that doesn't allow you to think straight because of someone who's dragging all of your attention away from you. Yet you somehow enjoy it.. I don't get this. Females are scaring the living hell out of me, why would I like something like this?

#86 Dec 08, 2015 4:23 AM

Mr. John

"If you don't want to hey I understand I hope we can still be together, and hopefully we can get married when your ready." Said Marx still awaiting an Awnser.

Last edited by Mr. John (Dec 08, 2015 8:15 PM)

Cayla Mills

#87 Dec 08, 2015 7:41 PM

thetruefan
Website

Shesara looked at him. A few deadly silent moments passed, as her eyes got teary. She looked behind herself before blinking off without saying anything.

#88 Dec 08, 2015 8:02 PM

CuttingEdge

Kyle noticed that it was the same direction he was at, and his behind a boulder immediately

#89 Dec 08, 2015 8:29 PM

Mr. John

Marx put the ring away and the box. He turned to the suits put them away and went inside Graviton.

Argil was there.

Marx smiled at him.

"Your here?" He asked.

"I got some sleep then I woke up I saw everything I'm sorry bro."

"It's okay I'll be fine. I love her and I'm staying with her I just need to give her some distance is all." He said.

"Marx I don't know maybe this just isn't worth it, she just left you standing there like an idiot, really? I mean she's are friend but that's low, you poured your heart out and that's the response you get, maybe you two really should break up." Said Argil.

"I'm so confused right now I just need to be away from her for a while, I'll figure it out, I'm not going to break up with her. But I'll think can I just stay with you for now?"

"Always." Argil hugged him.

"Just for the record were keeping Graviton." Argil smirked.

"After that can't say I blame ya." They started it up left the suits in Marx and Shesara's house. Locked it up and locked the ship in the base then locked up their house and went to bed.

Cayla Mills

#90 Dec 08, 2015 8:34 PM

thetruefan
Website

There wasn't a sign of her at all. Meanwhile, Xandra went out of the base and walked down next to the river, watching the muddy water in a pretty muddy mood as well.

#91 Dec 08, 2015 9:03 PM

Mr. John

Marx threw a dart at a dartboard with Shesara's face on it,

"Boom goes the dynamite." Said Marx chuckling Argil and Zerve applauded he felt better.

They explained the situation to Spyro he nodded understanding it and said they'd keep Graviton, he also explained Malefor may return but he knew they'd be ready he and Cynder went on a vacation for three days for their break all the Resistance was now enjoying the break they were given, they were also paid 500 gems for all their hard-work they usually made 300 but Spyro doubled their wage.

"Plans?" Zerve asked.

"I gonna destroy all Shesara's suits then punch her in the face and dump her." Said Marx coldly he was angry more then anything but he was beginning to get over it. Argil and Zerve understood and let him vent comforting him.

"I kid I'm spending it with you guys." He said.

"Let's go sell the ring." Said Argil.

"I know a guy in Lorwyn let's go." Said Zerve they left, Argil's kids were spending time with friends Argil locked up and followed his buds to Lorwyn.

Last edited by Mr. John (Dec 08, 2015 10:17 PM)

Cayla Mills

#92 Dec 08, 2015 9:10 PM

thetruefan
Website

"Oh! Oh! I have one! We should go out to Ravnica! We weren't there in a long time... What a nostalgic place." Xandra said. "Maybe that pub where we planned the defense against the Eldrazi in still exists..."

#93 Dec 08, 2015 9:38 PM

Mr. John

They turned back hearing Xandra's voice. Argil kissed her on the forehead greeting her.

"Hello beautiful come here often?" He said flirtatiously.

"And that sounds great." Said Argil.

"I'm game." Said Marx.

"Not a good idea." Said Zerve.

"What?" Said Argil and Marx.

"Shesara is closest to Xandra, and Ulasht, and Edgar, Marx is closest to us. After she straight up left Marx yesterday our groups should not be near each other it would be weird and awkward, just because the three of us want to strangle Shesara, Argil."

"Fine alright, listen take Ulasht, and Shesara go to the bar, we'll come by later, and we'll hang out then, my heartbroken bro needs me right now, so we'll hang out but later I promise." Said Argil he kissed her and followed Marx, and Zerve to Lorwyn. They waved goodbye before setting off.

Cayla Mills

#94 Dec 08, 2015 10:54 PM

CuttingEdge

Kyle was watching everything from cover.
"Pathetic... She refused him, and it went from adoration to hate? This guy has no idea what he's feeling. ... Maybe I'll try my luck and go looking for that gender-abomination..." He turned into mist and disappeared.

#95 Dec 08, 2015 11:54 PM

Mr. John

Marx sold the ring and was given 3000 gems for it he, Argil, and Zerve went to Ravinca and waited for Xandra and co. The pub was there.
They just needed some time to cool off all was good now they were cracking jokes about Shesara and would just ignore her if she actually came.

"My name is Shesara I'm pathetic, and I'm useless without my machines, I built a bunch of suits now I'm ready for battle oh no the enemies destroyed my suits now I'm dead." Laughed Argil.

Zerve and Marx were reenacting the propasal, Zerve was Shesara.

"I love you Shesara please marry me." Said Marx. 

"No I hate you I'm going to run away like a crybaby and never speak to you again." Said Zerve and he fake ran away.

"Oh what a blow to my heart will I ever recover yes I will." Laughed Marx. The people there applauded their show, the male dragons felt for Marx after he told them his story no other male dragon would probably ever like her again.

Marx was throwing some darts at dartboards with Shesara's face on it again, the owner of the pub set it up.

Argil and Zerve were chatting still awaiting their friends.

Cayla Mills

#96 Dec 09, 2015 11:08 AM

CuttingEdge

Kyle was shifting from place to place using his powers, looking for Shesara. "It's not that I like her or something...I just have empathy... Even for such an abomination..." He was shouting occasionally "gross scales! You there?"

#97 Dec 09, 2015 5:36 PM

Mr. John

Marx took the picture of Shesara down, and put it away. He took the darts out and remembered all his memories with Shesara.

He took to some of the male dragons and they agreed they would give her a chance. Marx sat beside Zerve and Argil.

"We feel rotten, Shesara were sorry about all of this your are friend we'd never treat you bad, please forgive us." Said Argil.

"Agreed." Said Zerve, they were over the entire thing, Shesara was there friend, they'd never try to hurt her so they moved on and were okay again Marx as well.

"I'm going to get my girlfriend and talk to her, it's the only way to solve this." And Marx, he loved Shesara and didn't want to lose her, he bought back the engagement ring and Argil and Zerve said they'd wait for Xandra and Ulasht and him. Marx took Shesara's suits locked up his house and turned on Graviton flying it to the place where he proposed the suits where on a hanger, Graviton was parked, Marx walked to where Shesara dissapeared.

"Shesara please come out, I meant it when I said I love you, if you don't feel the same way, that's fine but I grew to love you, this Intellegent, wise, and strong warrior that's who I fell in love with you. I know something's wrong please tell me what it is. Let's get through this." Said Marx calling to her in the darkness.

Last edited by Mr. John (Dec 09, 2015 5:37 PM)

Cayla Mills

#98 Dec 09, 2015 8:10 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra and Ulasht were back with everyone after the visit at Ravnica, but Shesara wasn't back at all. There were no sign of her; No footsteps, no marks, nothing.

#99 Dec 09, 2015 8:15 PM

Mr. John

Marx ran in seeing Argil, and Zerve, talking to Xandra, and Ulasht in Argil and Marx's house.

"I can't find her." Marx said in panic.

"What do you mean?" Asked Argil.

"I can't find her she dissapeared without a trace maybe someone attacked her I've been looking but nothing." He said.

Argil turned to Xandra and Ulasht.

"Do you two have any ideas? Or is this just a hopeless search?" He asked.

Last edited by Mr. John (Dec 09, 2015 8:16 PM)

Cayla Mills

#100 Dec 09, 2015 8:33 PM

thetruefan
Website

"She's gone, mate. We cannot do anything 'bout 'tis." Xandra said, looking down in disappointment, doing a "chik" sound with her tongue. "That's hopeless."

"Even the most advanced magic cannot find her. When it comes to magical beings, like us, dragons, it's not really helpful." Ulasht said, shrugging.

Board footer