Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#226 Jan 12, 2016 9:34 PM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

Re: The Legend of Spyro: The Past Reawakend

Edgar was standing in the opposite direction she was walking into, his back turned to her, stepping nonchalantly, twirling one of his pistols in his hand.

-Meanwhile at the plains-

"And just what was that thing with Shesara, hmm? You really seemed to get along. Which is a rare sight with you. What's up?"

Kyle sighed  and puts his hand on his face "Get out."

"Why are you-"

"-Get. Out."

Rossiel scoffed, chuckled in amusement and went off.

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

#227 Jan 12, 2016 9:36 PM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

(GTG, you should also go to sleep, it's 22:35 at your country and you've got school tomorrow)

(I know that cause I have a grandmother that lives in Poland, and she told me there's a 1 hour difference from here to Poland)

#228 Jan 12, 2016 9:39 PM

CuttingEdge

((Bish I'm gonna be up til' 2 am anyway))

#229 Jan 12, 2016 9:51 PM

thetruefan
Website

"Ugh, Edgar! Where are you?" Xandra muttered to herself, searching for him. She was a bit lonely, and surely wanted to talk to him. He seemed like her only friend- an old, almost ancient friend that she abandoned for other people. Xandra wondered if Edgar will ever forgive her, and continued her search.

Last edited by thetruefan (Jan 13, 2016 6:43 PM)

#230 Jan 13, 2016 7:54 PM

CuttingEdge

He sighed as he saw her go the opposite direction anyway "I swear to God, woman..." He whistled sharply.

#231 Jan 13, 2016 8:02 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra heard some whisper, and turned around, seeing Edgar. "Edgar!" She said in delight, walking towards him. "Where have you been?"

#232 Jan 13, 2016 8:06 PM

CuttingEdge

"Behind you." He smirked. "So what's up?"

-At the meadow-

Kyle was still laying on the grass, looking at the stars, his arms thrown over his head, his legs crossed. He had a straw of wheat in his mouth, swinging it from side to side.

"I can't believe that I'm thinking about this... but I wonder where's Shesara..."

#233 Jan 14, 2016 12:16 AM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

(Able to fit some free time in so I'm back for just this one post for now  still taking a break till early February but for now one last post till then let's roll on.)

Argil and the gang enjoyed the party in Lorwyn that was hosted for them by Spyro and Cynder they were still down at first but got over it and were ready for what the future brought.

They exchanged a hug with Spyro and Cynder.

"Thank you for being the best bosses, ever and thanks for your friendship we love you and we'll miss you." Said Argil.

"Your welcome you've done your part and we'll miss you too but your ready we love you too and your amazing friends." Said Spyro.

"Yeah you can be annoying at times but he's right we love you and we'll always be friends take care the Resistance is in good hands." Said Cynder.

-A couple of days later-

Gorwyn Plain was a nice scenic place there was grass around it' but also mountains The Resistance base had been moved there Argil and Marx the new leaders, with Zerve and Crystal being co leaders, soldiers, were the last rank and thst was about it, there was a program used to train young members but they would not join the Resistance till they were 19, and had battle expireience. There was a fence around the base and guards guarded the doors no one was allowed in unless you were a member, Spyro and Cynder were as they were the original founders but even if you were a family member or friend you'd have to ask to see a member if it was denied you were not allowed in. The Resistance homes were demolished in Warfang their new ones just like their old ones with all their stuff inside. Argil and the gang were never really seen outside the base dedicated to their work and keeping everyone safe they were only really seen by the members that's all they really enteracted with.

They were still their goofy, kind selves, but only with each other and the other members, Draco and Zyria were living with Argil and Marx.

Argil's relationship with Xandra was still as strong as ever, his frieends always encouraged him to visit but something
always came up and he never had time, he dearly missed his wife and wanted to be close to her again but he just never seemed to have the time.

The gang was pretty distant with everyone and just closed themselves off from everyone else except for each other, but their old selves finally began to show after a while and they were back to normal. Spyro and Cynder were married now and with their son Spyder moved to Paradise Cove they still trained and kept in touch but were usually just relaxing and enjoying their lives them, Argil, Marx and Zerve's friendship was still as strong as ever.

Crystal and Marx's relationship was as strong as ever they were really close and always were there for each other supporting one another and willing one another on.

One day Argil and Marx decided to visit Warfang it was a cold foggy night. Most of the places were Abadoned the miles and dragons were beginning to move out, deciding to go to other places. Argil had a place that belonged to Xandra just like his old one it was her's. There were still a couple of people around but they would probably be gone soon.

Marx and Argil looked shocked at the emptiness but understood. They looked at Shesara's old house it was still the same Marx visited and cleaned it up once the letter, armor and everything tidied up and stored away by him. He had his keys to the place melted and destroyed as he felt it was just her place now and didn't want to intrude.

"She's not been there in days hope she's okay." Marx said sighing.

"She's probably with Edgar, Rossiel, and Alyssa their closest to Kyle so she's probably staying with them then goes to see him after, she's fine." Said Argil nodding. Marx nodded and passed Xandra's place. Argil went back and left some roses for her and left.

"Xandra's most likely with friends right now seems like we came when everyone's busy are friends are okay I'm glad so that's good enough let's go." Said Marx. The trek back to Gorwyn Plain was five hours so they decided to stay in a hotel in Lorwyn for the night.

Marx and Argil play fought with Marx winning both times. They had one more match Argil won. They were in the same room. They looked outside.

"Hope everyone's well I miss them." Said Marx.

"But I'm sure their fine." He nodded.

"Marx do you ever wonder why Shesara left?" Argil asked. It was quiet for a few minutes Marx looked deep in thought but shrugged.

"I think that when she's ready to tell someone she will it's not are buisness and we should just leave it at that." Said Marx nodding in understanding.

Argil left it at that.

"Should we visit Ulasht his home is right there?" Argil asked.

"Nope some other time I'm tired let's just rest." Marx said sheepishly they fell asleep and checked out  the next dsy making the trek back home they walked past a grassy meadow and admired the view.

"Nice area Dragon Realms got some good places." Marx laughed.

"Yup." Said Argil they huried along and after making it home they rested up and went back to work and did a patrol around Gorwyn Plain all was well and after a hard days work Marx and Crystal went to their other home and tuned in. Zerve was talking to Argil debating which one of them was more handsome.

"I'm more handsome then you." Said Zerve.

"No I'm more handsome then you." Said Argil.

"Okay we're both handsome." Zerve laughed.

"Agreed."  Said Argil They both burst into laughter.

"Are we just bored right now?" Or what laughed Zerve.

"Probably but eh good to finally unwind." Laughed Argil.

"Did you see anyone on your visit." Said Zerve.

"Nope Warfang is becoming Wargone Xandra and Shesara might be the only ones living there soon. But I'm sure their fine, all of them." Said Argil.

"So what now? Ramblings say Marx might propose to Crystal soon." Laughed Zerve.

"Yeah no, you made that up." Said Argil.

"Their great together meant for each other where's the wedding bells?"' Zerve asked.

"Just leave them alone their still getting used to their new relationship let it blossom." Argil smirked, Zerve nodded and they both went to bed preparing for another long day of work ahead.

(Deuces.)

Last edited by Mr. John (Jan 14, 2016 4:02 AM)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#234 Jan 14, 2016 5:54 PM

thetruefan
Website

"Friend!" Xandra said in increased delight. "What is up... pardner?" she asked in a mocking tone. "Well, I wanted more than just an 'hello'. Where do you live? I wanna visit! Or... you can come to where I dwell. Or we can just go somewhere. And with your family!"

#235 Jan 14, 2016 5:57 PM

CuttingEdge

Edgar reminded himself of his family, how they were murdered. He clenched his fist, and a small burst of red light sparked from him.

#236 Jan 15, 2016 12:26 PM

thetruefan
Website

"Ya'know, Rossiel, yer girlfriend, people!" Xandra said in a cheerful voice. "The past is gone already, so don't get mad over here... pardner."

#237 Jan 15, 2016 6:39 PM

CuttingEdge

He grunted  "At any rate... What gives? You seem... Different"

#238 Jan 15, 2016 7:19 PM

thetruefan
Website

"Me? I'm... just Xandra. The same one from two years ago and such!" She said. "What makes you think different?"

#239 Jan 15, 2016 7:29 PM

CuttingEdge

"How should I put it? You act way more.... innocent, perhaps...?" He sweatdropped and scratched his head

-Meanwhile, at the Plains-

Kyle exhaled and lifted himself up slowly. "If it was anyone else, I'd probably shoot myself in the head... but I wish I could see Shesara right now....much to my suprise..." He put his hands in his pockets and started walking, looking around occasionally in silent hopes of spotting her.

#240 Jan 19, 2016 8:06 PM

thetruefan
Website

Yo, I'm posting this via phone. I have don't have a computer right now, since I am building myself a new one. Tomorrow it'll be done and I will be back in business.

#241 Jan 22, 2016 4:18 PM

CuttingEdge

((GG WP))

#242 Jan 23, 2016 12:05 AM

Mr. John

(Quick visit couple more weeks I'm almost back, RP will continue as long as it can so we aren't slowing down. Also if there are sequels I'll continue being Spyro and Cynder, but you guys can be them then I'll be again if you want. Keep up the great work.)

-A couple of days later.-

Argil and Marx had moved back to Warfang with everyone Spyro taking back up position as leaders. The gang knew they needed them around so they convinced them to come back, they were all to happy to take it back up people were still in Town after a couple of days of unpacking everything was back to normal, Argil and Marx finished moving everything back into their old house and went outside everything looked the same. The Resistance base back in it's old spot, Crystal and Spyro's house all was as it should be.

"Man it's like we never left it's good to be home are old house is up and running were back in business." Said Argil.

"Crystal's visiting some friends in Apocalypse, Zerve's taking care of some business in Lorwyn you wanna go get a bite to eat?" Marx asked.

"Sounds good I need a break." They headed off to a local diner to get some lunch. Little did they know they were being watched.

"We shall have are revenge on you Argil and Marx jussst you wait." The figure slithered off into the shadows. 

(I'm free for two days I can post till Sunday then I'm off again but don't worry I'll be back to action fully myself soon too just a couple of more weeks. Anyway you guys are working hard keep it up.)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#243 Jan 24, 2016 8:05 PM

thetruefan
Website

Yea... turns out it wasn't. But now I am back for sure. (It's 10 PM here, so I'm heading to sleep and in tomorrow's afternoon gonna post again.)

#244 Jan 24, 2016 9:41 PM

Mr. John

(Need to talk to you about something when I get back fan I'll PM you about it when I return.)

Marx and Argil ate at the diner and Marx showed Argil an engagement ring that was silver with an emerald in the centre Argil smiled and nodded. Marx put it away.

"Your going to ask her huh?" Argil asked with a smile.

"Yeah but I'll need help even if Crystal says no this time I know what to do but I'll need your help." Said Marx.

"Oh consider it done you guys are a perfect pair and if I can help this romance along I'll do it." Said Argil noding. They finished up heading to the Resistance base.

(I'm off see you guys soon.)

Last edited by Mr. John (Jan 24, 2016 9:41 PM)

Cayla Mills

#245 Jan 25, 2016 7:14 PM

thetruefan
Website

(Yes! I finally finished building it.)

As all of them went back to Warfang, Xandra nor Shesara was there. But a few hours after their arrival, the two dragons went back as they heard the news of the returning band. They wanted to greet them, while searching.

#246 Jan 25, 2016 7:36 PM

CuttingEdge

Kyle happened to spot them through his rifle's scope. "Shesara..." He shot a bullet a few meters before them, under the angle that allowed them to recognize the bullet shape.

#247 Jan 27, 2016 6:45 PM

thetruefan
Website

Shesara saw the hole the bullet created. She examined it, sniffed it and focused her good left eye on it.

"What are you doing?" Xandra asked in curiosity, approaching the bullet hole as well. Shesara briefly explained what it is and who uses it. (Kyle)

"He must be in this area..." Shesara whispered. "I know him well. Maybe even too well."

#248 Jan 27, 2016 7:14 PM

CuttingEdge

He was somehow able to hear them (multisensory bond) "You met me two times and you're saying you know me well...? Good luck with that.." There was a speaker on the bullet, turns out "Focus on your surroundings. Pay attention to everything
Grass bent underfoot. Irregular sounds of the wildlife. A broken branch. Reflection of light in the scope."

#249 Jan 28, 2016 6:29 PM

thetruefan
Website

(The speaker that was built-in bullet could be a sick shooter game idea)

Shesara smiled to herself and nodded. The first thing she did was to look at the bullet's reflection, trying to examine what was behind her.

#250 Jan 28, 2016 7:07 PM

CuttingEdge

Kyle scoffed to himself and mumbled "Good start.." He turned to mist, reappearing in a different spot on a mountain, aiming again.

Board footer