Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#26 Sep 28, 2015 8:26 PM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Biggest Troll To Ever Be On This Forum?

ME.

(Ban count: 3)

#27 Sep 29, 2015 7:13 PM

Swaffy
Gems: 218

Last edited by Swaffy (Sep 29, 2015 7:14 PM)

#28 Sep 30, 2015 4:17 AM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

With all these trolls we could make a movie. Spyroforum: War Against the Trolls. Staring all the active members of Spyroforum. Vs. The Evil Trolls. Spyrocks would send us on a mission to defeat the trolls. And we have high tech gear and laser guns and laser blasters. We manage to fight them back but they comeback and turn the tides. But just as all hope is lost Stormy, Ranger, Paranoia, Swaffy, and 36 give us all healing packs. The trolls turn into a huge swirling Virtex of evil. But we combine are weapons Power Ranger-style to create the Spyroforum Helix cannon and fire a huge blue energy beam destroying the trolls once and for all. Peace is restored and Soyroforum is saved. And everything returns to normal and we all celebrate with a huge random party thread in Spam. But just as all looks good a remain of the trolls comes back. Will the trolls return? Who knows but for now Spyroforum is safe. The End!

Gosh I have to much time on my hands sometimes d. In all honesty I'm glad these trolls get taken care off.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#29 Oct 02, 2015 12:11 PM

RangerOfIthilien
Gems: -495
Birthday: 30 March

I think that sounds like a pretty sweet movie.

Chessmaster
Level 67

Board footer